The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Hello, everyone! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=83944)

Irinka the repentant jewess 10-28-2012 05:34 PM

Hello, everyone!

I have not yet said anything to anyone or posted anything, but have already been labeled Unsaved Trash! Well, thank you very much for that so much needed lesson in humility, I am truly humbled. I am a Jewish woman and have been a devout follower of my Lord Jesus Christ since Ovtober 10, 1990. I had the blessing of sharing the Lord Jesus and the good news of His sacrifice and His resurrection with my husband Alex, whom I married once he became a follower of the Lord Jesus.

Mary Etheldreda 10-28-2012 05:44 PM

Re: Hello, everyone!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irinka515 (Post 943810)
I have not yet said anything to anyone or posted anything, but have already been labeled Unsaved Trash! Well, thank you very much for that so much needed lesson in humility, I am truly humbled. I am a Jewish woman and have been a devout follower of my Lord Jesus Christ since Ovtober 10, 1990. I had the blessing of sharing the Lord Jesus and the good news of His sacrifice and His resurrection with my husband Alex, whom I married once he became a follower of the Lord Jesus.

Well hello and welcome to our friendly forums!

The reason you are considered unsaved trash can be found HERE. In fact, there are a couple threads found at the top of the Introduction Forum (the only forum you can start a thread in) that clearly explain this. You should have read them before posting.

"Noobs" please read this before posting.

READ THIS BEFORE YOU FLAME US!

Now, please tell us what church you go to, what your favorite Bible verse is, how you found Jesus superior to your childish rabbinical nonsense, and why you still call yourself a joo.

:)

John North 10-28-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

Hi and welcome to Gods favorite forum. This jewishness of yours is a giant rock on your path to salvation. With a KJV 1611 Bible this rock can be nuked to pieces. Are you willing to do what it takes?

Rev. M. Rodimer 10-28-2012 05:54 PM

Quote:

So which are you, Jewish or Christian? :huh:

Irinka the repentant jewess 10-28-2012 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 943818)
Well hello and welcome to our friendly forums!

The reason you are considered unsaved trash can be found HERE. In fact, there are a couple threads found at the top of the Introduction Forum (the only forum you can start a thread in) that clearly explain this. You should have read them before posting.

"Noobs" please read this before posting.

READ THIS BEFORE YOU FLAME US!

Now, please tell us what church you go to, what your favorite Bible verse is, how you found Jesus superior to your childish rabbinical nonsense, and why you still call yourself a joo.

:)

My favorite Bible verse is Romans 11:26-27. I go to a Russian Baptist church in Port Charlotte , FL - it is an independent Baptist Church. I came to follow the Lord Jesus while living on a farm in Wisconsin. A couple - man and wife - Americans - the husband worked at the farm fixing machinery, told me about the Good News of Jesus' death and resurrection and Gave me a Bible in Russian (actually a Russian rendition of the KJV.). That is how I found salvation and my Lord found me. When I mentioned being Jewish, I merely pointed out my origin, in Russia this was considered a question of nationality and did not denote an adhearance to a particular religion. I was actually brought up in a secular household as we're most children my age in my country.

Irinka the repentant jewess 10-28-2012 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John North (Post 943822)
Hi and welcome to Gods favorite forum. This jewishness of yours is a giant rock on your path to salvation. With a KJV 1611 Bible this rock can be nuked to pieces. Are you willing to do what it takes?

If being born into a Jewish family - and I meant nationality, not religion - is a stumbling block to my salvation I am ready to do what it takes to make sure I overcome it.

James Hutchins 10-28-2012 09:21 PM

Welcome friend, I am pleased to peaches you have decided to quit your filthy ways and do your best to be accepted into the bosom of Christianity.
Tell us your story or deprivation and subsequent redemption, discovering Jesus was willing to fulfill your needs. No detail is too sordid.

Didymus Much 10-28-2012 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irinka515 (Post 943900)
If being born into a Jewish family - and I meant nationality, not religion - is a stumbling block to my salvation I am ready to do what it takes to make sure I overcome it.

At least you don't have to try to grow a foreskin back, eh?

Irinka the repentant jewess 10-28-2012 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 943825)
So which are you, Jewish or Christian? :huh:

I am of Jewish descent (so was king David, the Apostle Paul and John the Baptist, so I guess I am in good company) and I have come to know my Messiah, the Lord Jesus, which, I believe, makes me a Christian. If I am in error here, please forgive me, it is not intentional...

Irinka the repentant jewess 10-28-2012 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 943903)
At least you don't have to try to grow a foreskin back, eh?

LOL! Very true!

Rev. M. Rodimer 10-28-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irinka515 (Post 943900)

Jewish isn't a nationality, friend.

Jews are Semites, racially pretty much the same as Arabs. Unless you're an Ashkenazi Jew, they're some sort of Eurotrash mutt.

But there is no nation of "Jewia". "Israeli" is a nationality, but you're Russian, and that's your nationality.

So stop calling yourself a Jew unless you identify as a Christ-killer. :thumbsup:

Irinka the repentant jewess 10-28-2012 11:11 PM

My story of filthy deprivation began in Moscow, Russia, where I grew up. My parents taught me to be a "nice" person - kind to people and animals, responsible and a good student at school. There was, however, no mention of Jesus, the Bible, or salvation. They did not know and coud not tell my brother and me. When I was 15, some American missionaries came to Moscow and my mother was hired as their translator. She went where they went and translated their preaching into Russian. For the purposes of translation she had to use a Bible so she ended up reading a lot of it in a relatively short period of time. The power of God's Word brought her to repentance and she started attending a Baptist church in Moscow and took my brother along. I refused to go, however, and so did my father. When I was 17, I graduated from high school and moved to the United States. By then, I was a smoking addict and also could not live without coffee. I stayed with some elderly farmers in Wisconsin and milked cows in exchange for room and board. I babysat their grand kids and got paid by the kids' mother. I did not take money and instead asked her to buy me cigarettes, which she did. I was lonely, depressed and homesick but there was ko way to return to Russia. Eventually I hit bottom and was contemplating suicide. Cigarettes were no longer helpful so I did not know what to do. That is when the people who fixed the farm machinery told me about the Gospel and what the Bible meant for me personally. As I had mentioned already, I had hit bottom, so the only way from there was to make an effort to better myself or, better yet, to let The Lord change me. And change me He did! I started reading the Bible and found solace and contentment in knowing that no matter where I was and who I was with (within reason, of course) I was no longer alone because I was with Christ and had brothers and sisters in Him - people who live to serve Him and please Him. I also became His servant and do my best to please Him every day with my life, serving my husband and raising the children who will also give their lives to His service.

Irinka the repentant jewess 10-28-2012 11:25 PM

I guess I was born an Ashkenazi Eurotrash. My parents had a difficult time at work and I was called bad names at school because of this background. I had curly hair and a Jewish-sounding last name so that seemed Jewish enough to my classmates. Fortunately for me, neither my hair nor my last name were a problem for my Lord! He died on the cross for my sins and rose again so that I might find everlasting life in His presence. I was not deserving of His mercy but by His grace I have been saved and have been washed by the blood of the Lamb. Glory! Praise His name! Hallelujah!

Felicity 10-29-2012 12:27 AM

What did you do for Jesus today? :)

Irinka the repentant jewess 10-29-2012 12:38 AM

Apart from attending a church service, I cooked three meals for my family, did homework with my children and read the Word of God with them, helped a sick friend by cooking a meal for her and her family and honored my husband by attending to his every need.

Zechariah Smyth 10-29-2012 01:09 AM

Hey Irinka!

What does the "515" in your user name stand for?

YiC,

Zech

Irinka the repentant jewess 10-29-2012 01:44 AM

Good evening, Zech! 515 is simply the month and day of my birth. I use this name everywhere from my e-mail to my various online accounts as "username". It seems good to use the same everywhere so as not to forget or get confused. ��

Zechariah Smyth 10-29-2012 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irinka515 (Post 944016)
Good evening, Zech! 515 is simply the month and day of my birth. I use this name everywhere from my e-mail to my various online accounts as "username". It seems good to use the same everywhere so as not to forget or get confused. ��

Thank you for your reply.

The only reason I ask is sometimes we get folks who try to sneak codes in to their user names. For instance, did you know that "420" means someone is a narcotics addict? Or that "MCR" means they are a child rapist?

:o

It's a crazy world.

YiC,

Zech

Irinka the repentant jewess 10-29-2012 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth (Post 944032)
Thank you for your reply.

The only reason I ask is sometimes we get folks who try to sneak codes in to their user names. For instance, did you know that "420" means someone is a narcotics addict? Or that "MCR" means they are a child rapist?

:o

It's a crazy world.

YiC,

Zech

Oh, that is very enlightening, Zech. No, I have never heard of such things, but thank you for explaining this to me - now I will be sure to remember and beware of this. As they say in Russia - life to live is a life to learn!

Yours in Christ,
Irina

Mary Etheldreda 10-29-2012 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irinka515 (Post 943967)
My story of filthy deprivation began in Moscow, Russia, where I grew up. My parents taught me to be a "nice" person - kind to people and animals, responsible and a good student at school. There was, however, no mention of Jesus, the Bible, or salvation. They did not know and coud not tell my brother and me. When I was 15, some American missionaries came to Moscow and my mother was hired as their translator. She went where they went and translated their preaching into Russian. For the purposes of translation she had to use a Bible so she ended up reading a lot of it in a relatively short period of time. The power of God's Word brought her to repentance and she started attending a Baptist church in Moscow and took my brother along. I refused to go, however, and so did my father. When I was 17, I graduated from high school and moved to the United States. By then, I was a smoking addict and also could not live without coffee. I stayed with some elderly farmers in Wisconsin and milked cows in exchange for room and board. I babysat their grand kids and got paid by the kids' mother. I did not take money and instead asked her to buy me cigarettes, which she did. I was lonely, depressed and homesick but there was ko way to return to Russia. Eventually I hit bottom and was contemplating suicide. Cigarettes were no longer helpful so I did not know what to do. That is when the people who fixed the farm machinery told me about the Gospel and what the Bible meant for me personally. As I had mentioned already, I had hit bottom, so the only way from there was to make an effort to better myself or, better yet, to let The Lord change me. And change me He did! I started reading the Bible and found solace and contentment in knowing that no matter where I was and who I was with (within reason, of course) I was no longer alone because I was with Christ and had brothers and sisters in Him - people who live to serve Him and please Him. I also became His servant and do my best to please Him every day with my life, serving my husband and raising the children who will also give their lives to His service.

Oh this makes my spirit just soar!

People like those missionaries are what is finally going right with Russia!

Now, because God has been returned to Russia, sacrilegious icons such as Macintosh's apple, are being banned for glorifying the Forbidden Fruit which unleashed sin into the world through Eve, prideful whore that she was.

Now, because Christians aren't afraid to speak up in Russia, homos are finally being rounded up and beaten half to death for the Glory of God! Soon, sodomy will be as illegal as pedophile and bestiality! Why, it won't take long for it to become illegal to even speak about faggotry, lesbianism, and cross-dressing queers as if that's normal.

Now, because Christ has returned to Russia, science is fading away just like communism!

Now, because missionaries have brought the Gospel to Russia, more and more people are getting Baptized in the name of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit!