The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=14514)

Pompom29 08-07-2009 12:15 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !

As an above-average athlete myself I do not think these people should practically be given the same rights or privileges as those with the God given abilities!

I am a bit inclined however to feel a bit sorry for those damned by these terrible disabilities namely at the hands of their ancestors. Sadly they were never given the choice in life to avoid these and steer off the path that their ancestors gave them.

How should one feel about a veteran that served our country though and was injured fighting on the battle field, possibly losing a limb? These men and women should definitively be categorized differently than the others and if they wish to compete, should be granted the right.

James Hutchins 08-07-2009 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pompom29 (Post 377811)
As an above-average athlete myself I do not think these people should practically be given the same rights or privileges as those with the God given abilities!

I am a bit inclined however to feel a bit sorry for those damned by these terrible disabilities namely at the hands of their ancestors. Sadly they were never given the choice in life to avoid these and steer off the path that their ancestors gave them.

How should one feel about a veteran that served our country though and was injured fighting on the battle field, possibly losing a limb? These men and women should definitively be categorized differently than the others and if they wish to compete, should be granted the right.

I will address this one point, seeing my brother is a perfect example. He lost both legs. He joined the military as a sinner. I warned him he was giving God a great opportunity to make him pay for his sins. He did not care, laughed in fact. Look who is laughing now!:D
I laugh every day he drags his butt to get his mail in the rain. And if it is not raining, I turn the lawn sprinkler on.:birgits_giggle:

Please read the Pastor's Rules and Announcements. Pay attention to the "noobs" thread. Then go post your introduction on the introduction forum.
Thanks!

Loquacious Jefferson 08-07-2009 01:39 AM

Aww hell naw! You oughta watch da Special Olympics, it be funny as hell. I saw a retard get his club foot stuck in da grass an he just kept runnin in circles. Funnier den watchin Good Times.

angels 08-07-2009 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard dawkins idiot son (Post 377519)
valvoline, please for the love of all that is ungodly and demonic

SPEAK SOME fecking ENGLISH

you may be a seperate country now, but us brits OWNED you not that long ago and thats where you got the language from

SO FECKING USE IT PROPERLY you pillock

This is ridiculous. You come here throwing your weight around as if you have the right too.:angry:
And you are English are you?. Well so am I fool, being English is no excuse for being a nasty, obnoxious mormon who quite obviously has lied his way round this Forum. And as for having a go at Miss Vavoline, LEAVE HER ALONE. She writes just fine, and has more manners in her little finger than you are ever likely to possess.
We Brits do not own the Americans, you sure know how to put folks backs up don't you .:wacko:

Vavoline Johnson 08-07-2009 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlanetF1 (Post 377587)
It's true - there's an awful lot of grammar picking going on here, and yet Vavloline Johnson can't string a sentence together for toffee, but we're chastised when we can't understand a word she says as it's so bad. :thumbdown:

The Gawdly peoples here at da Landover know zactly what I be sayin.
Who cares iffen you understands me o not? Yous don't matter one bit. Yo came here a sinner and yo be leavin us da same way.

PlanetF1 08-07-2009 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vavoline Johnson (Post 378277)
The Gawdly peoples here at da Landover know zactly what I be sayin.
Who cares iffen you understands me o not? Yous don't matter one bit. Yo came here a sinner and yo be leavin us da same way.

What?

Nobar King 08-07-2009 03:59 PM

What are you, blind or deaf?

James Hutchins 08-07-2009 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 378331)

..... "or just plain stupid"

I think it is #3 :thumbsup:

Probably from being all cozy with that Idiot Liar Dawkins Son.

angels 08-07-2009 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlanetF1 (Post 378326)
What?

You know exactly what Miss Vavoline was writing, stop trying to upset her.:angry:

Johnnyboy 08-07-2009 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 377654)
Johnny, I think these two are very close 'friends', know what I mean.

I was getting that same feeling myself, James. I'm still stumped about which one's on the mound, and which one's squatting behind home plate.

PlanetF1 08-07-2009 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 378331)

Deaf? Didn't know these forums allowed for audio capabilities too :D

Bob Wajorsky 08-07-2009 04:58 PM

There is only one thing worse than an Unsaved Heathen German. An Unsaved Heathen Brit.

You come here crying about the use of poor Vavoline Johnson's english while the Brits make no since what so ever.

Tell me why Bolix is bad and the Dog's bolix is good. And I bet your having a Giraffe right now.

I always said there is a special corner of hell dedicated to the Unsaved of the UK.

PlanetF1 08-07-2009 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Wajorsky (Post 378377)
There is only one thing worse than an Unsaved Heathen German. An Unsaved Heathen Brit.

You come here crying about the use of poor Vavoline Johnson's english while the Brits make no since what so ever.

Tell me why Bolix is bad and the Dog's bolix is good. And I bet your having a Giraffe right now.

I always said there is a special corner of hell dedicated to the Unsaved of the UK.

You know, it's only a small part of London that actually talks in Cockney slang, so don't really understand what your point is!

Bobby-Joe 08-07-2009 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlanetF1 (Post 378410)
You know, it's only a small part of London that actually talks in Cockney slang, so don't really understand what your point is!

Ask an Englishman to pronounce this word out load;

Taco

and then explain were the hard "a" sound come from.

PlanetF1 08-07-2009 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 378416)
Ask an Englishman to pronounce this word out load;

Taco

and then explain were the hard "a" sound come from.

What exactly is your point?

RandomGuy 08-07-2009 07:11 PM

I don't mind what your opinions are on us Brits, you can think what you like, but we don't all talk like Hugh Grant- seriously. I don't know a single British person who would pronounce taco with a soft 'a'.

James Hutchins 08-07-2009 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RandomGuy (Post 378482)
I don't mind what your opinions are on us Brits, you can think what you like, but we don't all talk like Hugh Grant- seriously. I don't know a single British person who would pronounce taco with a soft 'a'.

Please read the Pastor's Rules and Announcements. Pay attention to the "noobs" thread. Then go post your introduction on the introduction forum.
Thanks!

juicer 08-07-2009 08:17 PM

been a retard i am very insulted by this thread

James Hutchins 08-07-2009 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juicer (Post 378519)
been a retard i am very insulted by this thread

Too bad God must hate you. What did you do that made God so mad at you to turn you into a retard? Not put the Bible back on the shelf? Made a move on granny? It had to be pretty bad.:)

BEHEM0TH 08-07-2009 08:25 PM

Yep me to I'm schizophrenic , I also have many L'ds you people make me sick , I went to a special needs school with people like this and i have many friends like this , Its a shame why pretenders say there Cristian's and there not , Now go suck PROFANITY REMOVED in hell . Peace Out you PROFANITY REMOVED