The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=61885)

Chuck Norris 04-29-2011 04:39 PM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
In the Holy Bible ? Haah so, just quote me where can we read things such as "3ds nintendo is radioactive, and is made to rape childrens, eventough it's a simplemachine with no conscience."


Are you so close-minded to see that you are getting fooled by brainwashing ideas ? or to check on OTHERS search engines ? and then make a summary of everything you have found ?

you may beleive that everything that is written in your Holy Bible is true, but a Christian search engine isn't a Holy Bible... :thumbsup:

Baharoth Ladd 04-29-2011 04:58 PM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck Norris (Post 742155)
In the Holy Bible ? Haah so, just quote me where can we read things such as "3ds nintendo is radioactive, and is made to rape childrens, eventough it's a simplemachine with no conscience."


Are you so close-minded to see that you are getting fooled by brainwashing ideas ? or to check on OTHERS search engines ? and then make a summary of everything you have found ?

you may beleive that everything that is written in your Holy Bible is true, but a Christian search engine isn't a Holy Bible... :thumbsup:

Let them be Chuck, it is most impossible for the Nintendo 3DS being radioactive and them understanding the difference of Hentai/Ecchi and Anime. Although we try, what they want are solid facts. Facts we do not have. Let them be. For their understanding of most things come from their Bible. If you teach a children about Satan ways (something that would be horrible), they will only know about that and their world will turn around those teachings. It is like explaining someone who doesn't believe in God to just believe without given an explanation to why.
I support what you say Chuck, but be calm.
Japan has fallen once (WWII) but it will rise again.

Joseph Tirisfall 04-29-2011 05:00 PM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Hello,
1-The picture you're showing is an hantai pic, it's made for masturbating and will not, in any case, be a part of an oficial 3DS game.
2-The 3DS make a feeling of deep, you'll be able to see more easily what's nearest of you but you won't be able to turn around a picture thanks it. This fact of turning around something is simple 3D, like you and me and it exists for more than 30 years.
3-The controller you're showing is a fake wii mote made for a joke and the wii mote is made for the Wii, not fore the 3DS.
4-A machine sold in stores opened for everyone can't be able to rape anyone, if it were true it would be removed from sell.
5-Nintendo confirm it, there is no radioactivity in the 3DS, it is tested and if if it were true it would be removed from selling and Nintendo would sure go bankrupt.
6-If a hantai game is released it would be written on it "for adult only" so children would not be threaten by this.
I'm sorry to tell that but almost everything you told is false.
We can have the faith in our Savior but we can't tell lies.

Baharoth Ladd 04-29-2011 07:34 PM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
[QUOTE=Cranky Old Man;742058]Kyoto Fukushima it's all the same. Japan is very small you know.

Are you retarded? The problem with radioactivity is that it kills you slowly. So you probably already got a lethal dosage, you just don't realize it yet.

Just buy a Geiger counter and keep it close to your 3DS (or yourself for that matter) and you will see I am 100% right.


It seems you do more talking than reading. Nintendo 3DS are NOT BUILT IN JAPAN. They are built in CHINA. That IS far from Japan, whatever you say, all the elements to build a 3DS DO NOT COME FROM CHINA. The 3DS IS NOT RADIOACTIVE. And now, don't come and tell me something of the chinese people. It is most likeley that more than 80% of the things you have bought in your life come from China...or Taiwan. You do seem to tend and exagerate things. Oh, I almost forgot, what manners are does to call someone "retard" when he didn't insult you? You may be older and wiser than me in some aspects, but that doesn't give you the right's to insult me. There are other ways to "correct" someone.

HTannor 04-29-2011 08:04 PM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baharoth Ladd (Post 742251)
You may be older and wiser than me in some aspects, but that doesn't give you the right's to insult me. There are other ways to "correct" someone.

Brother COM, by virtue of being a True Christian™, always chooses his words wisely and with full scriptural support.

He could have pointed out that you're a greaser, but did not do so. Unsaved Trash, such as yourself, need to avoid smearing him or any other True Christian™ on this, God's Favorite Forum®.

Baharoth Ladd 04-29-2011 08:26 PM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HTannor (Post 742265)
Brother COM, by virtue of being a True Christian™, always chooses his words wisely and with full scriptural support.

He could have pointed out that you're a greaser, but did not do so. Unsaved Trash, such as yourself, need to avoid smearing him or any other True Christian™ on this, God's Favorite Forum®.

God's Favorite Forum? I would like to discuss that, however this is not the thread nor the time for that. I will respect the rules. And, in any way, the old man used an insult against me. I do not care he is a chosen of God or a True Christian as you say, an insult is an insult, be it with full scriptural support or not. To tell the truth, I am not a even a christian, however I did found some interesting threads in this forum and liked to participate in respectful and peaceful way, just as a The Lord would like us to be. Now, after seeing almost every thread in the forum, I might guess you will start calling me a thrash, a demon and that I will burn in hell. Even so, I will not hate or desire such a thing upon those who wish that for me for I am respectful and have not attacked in any way a Christian nor human in this forum, much less Jesus or God, for, although I am not Christian, I believe in them.

Chuck Norris 04-29-2011 08:26 PM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Woooooooo are you REALLY a judge ?? What you say is fully Subjectiv, isnt your work to Check if the prooves are valuable or not?? Check his informations on Google, you will see how wrong he is.
if you are really a judge, you must do your job wrong, and I, a 16 years old child, would be a better judge than you.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ezekiel Bathfire 04-29-2011 09:12 PM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baharoth Ladd (Post 742276)
although I am not Christian, I believe in them.

:facepalm: So, you believe in Christians? You don't think that they are like fairies or goblins?

Is American your third language? Do you think God can understand your gibberish?

Chuck Norris 04-29-2011 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire (Post 742304)
:facepalm: So, you believe in Christians? You don't think that they are like fairies or goblins?

Is American your third language? Do you think God can understand your gibberish?

So God is American ? Interresting. (:sarcasm:)
Posted via Mobile Device

Rev. Q 04-29-2011 11:29 PM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck Norris (Post 742306)
So God is American ?

GOD is the One True Native American.

Chuck Norris 04-30-2011 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Q (Post 742380)
GOD is the One True Native American.

So god is born on Earth, a world he created in 7 days. Its getting more and more interesting :sarcasm
Posted via Mobile Device

KuroTaka 05-01-2011 01:14 PM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 717029)
Why are you defending them? Are you a child rapist? :fear2:

So now you;re giving a piffleing stuff stereotype? That all Japanes people are child rapists? Go get yourself piffleed cooter

Born Again Bob 05-01-2011 01:16 PM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KuroTaka (Post 743252)
So now you;re giving a piffleing stuff stereotype? That all Japanes people are child rapists? Go get yourself piffleed cooter

Dear Friend,

Is it still a stereotype if it's factually true?

Yours in Him,
BAB

Billy Bob Jenkins 05-01-2011 01:26 PM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Atheists will defend anything that involves anal sex and rapes children, especially if it is not made in America.

GLaDOS2.0 05-01-2011 04:12 PM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 743255)
Atheists will defend anything that involves anal sex and rapes children, especially if it is not made in America.

Christians will demonize anything that involves non-sexual enjoyment and lacks Christianity all over it, especially if it is not made in America.

Tell me how an inanimate object will rape your child anally, I'd love to hear your pathetic clawing at anything to find a reason how.

Billy Bob Jenkins 05-01-2011 05:14 PM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GLaDOS2.0 (Post 743301)
Tell me how an inanimate object will rape your child anally, I'd love to hear your pathetic clawing at anything to find a reason how.

I simply refer you to the Original Post in this thread, which you clearly didn't bother reading, just like you didn't bother reading the Bible.

Dawkings 05-01-2011 09:19 PM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 743315)
I simply refer you to the Original Post in this thread, which you clearly didn't bother reading, just like you didn't bother reading the Bible.

I don't know about GLaDOS2.0 but I've read it a few times and come to the conclusion that original poster has confused the word "rape" with "convince" (wrongly might I add) and the whole 'radioactive' deal has been addressed already by someone with facts.

worshiper29 05-01-2011 09:58 PM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawkins (Post 743413)
I don't know about GLaDOS2.0 but I've read it a few times and come to the conclusion that original poster has confused the word "rape" with "convince" (wrongly might I add) and the whole 'radioactive' deal has been addressed already by someone with facts.

Cranky is not confused, you sir need to be repenting of your sins before God, and opening up the KJV 1611 Bible...since you are on the Fast Track® to hell! :o

I have a duty to warn you of your sin!

Billy Bob Jenkins 05-01-2011 10:40 PM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawkins (Post 743413)
I don't know about GLaDOS2.0 but I've read it a few times and come to the conclusion that original poster has confused the word "rape" with "convince" (wrongly might I add) and the whole 'radioactive' deal has been addressed already by someone with facts.

Why do you support raping children? :(

Dawkings 05-02-2011 12:21 AM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by worshiper29 (Post 743432)
Cranky is not confused, you sir need to be repenting of your sins before God, and opening up the KJV 1611 Bible...since you are on the Fast Track® to hell! :o

I have a duty to warn you of your sin!

Changing the topic isn't going to make me suddenly believe in the KJV 1611 Bible so I suggest you stop bothering with that nonsense.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 743434)
Why do you support raping children? :(

I don't, I'm completely against any rape.
My question; how is an inanimate object like a Nintendo 3DS going to force sex from children?


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:11 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved