The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=61885)

Landon Hunter 04-29-2014 06:50 PM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1080161)
All the parents in China can buy Nintendos and if the LORD Himself wanted to shut down the company, He will. You have seen what He can do, right?




You do know Nintendo started making games in 1889 and nothing bad has happened to them...right?

rolledupboob 04-30-2014 06:34 AM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 716776)
Apparently Japan learned nothing from their recent punishment by God. Instead of becoming decent and serving Jesus they released the Nintendo 3DS to destroy our children! :thumbdown:

Psalm 9:17 "The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God."

3D Gaming, the ultimate Satanic invention!
Three-Dimensional gaming is pure evil. While we have been working on getting dangerous video games banned for years, the Nintendo 3DS changes all games into pornographic sex games! It is no longer possible to protect our children from Japanese filth. Take this innocent Japanese girl for example. The 3D capabilities of the Nintendo 3DS will allow your innocent children to look from the bottom up and look at the girls underwear. Changing innocent children into masturbating maniacs! :fear2:

Matthew 5:28 "But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart."


http://i.imgur.com/Z83sA.png

All Nintendo 3DS devices are highly radioactive!
The Nintendo factory is very close to the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant. They even share the same canteen! What Nintendo claims to be "Top Screen Backlight" is actually radiation! They are polluting both the souls and the bodies of our innocent children! :furious:

Jeremiah 9:15 "Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will feed them, even this people, with wormwood, and give them water of gall to drink."

http://i.imgur.com/17mgt.jpg

It rapes your children!
When your innocent child unwraps his new Nintendo 3DS he will be in for a nasty surprise! The accessories included with the Nintento 3DS have but one purpose! Raping your child over and over until he voluntarily wants to move to Japan to manually clean up the Fukushima Daiichi reactors! :shok:

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 "If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days."


http://i.imgur.com/3nEao.jpg

LOL ... Pornographic images in nitendos???????? ROFL. How horny art thou old man??? You even remind me of this flasher I saw the other day. he was trying to teach children the importance of the good lord. I bet it WAS you :D

Landon Hunter 05-02-2014 06:53 AM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rolledupboob (Post 1085208)
LOL ... Pornographic images in nitendos???????? ROFL. How horny art thou old man??? You even remind me of this flasher I saw the other day. he was trying to teach children the importance of the good lord. I bet it WAS you :D

Yeah and guess what i image searched the girl and guess what? Its from a thread on a different site called 5 games you WONT see on the Nintendo 3DS.

MookSerpent 05-02-2014 02:06 PM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 716776)
Apparently Japan learned nothing from their recent punishment by God. Instead of becoming decent and serving Jesus they released the Nintendo 3DS to destroy our children! :thumbdown:

Psalm 9:17 "The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God."

3D Gaming, the ultimate Satanic invention!
Three-Dimensional gaming is pure evil. While we have been working on getting dangerous video games banned for years, the Nintendo 3DS changes all games into pornographic sex games! It is no longer possible to protect our children from Japanese filth. Take this innocent Japanese girl for example. The 3D capabilities of the Nintendo 3DS will allow your innocent children to look from the bottom up and look at the girls underwear. Changing innocent children into masturbating maniacs! :fear2:

Matthew 5:28 "But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart."


http://i.imgur.com/Z83sA.png

All Nintendo 3DS devices are highly radioactive!
The Nintendo factory is very close to the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant. They even share the same canteen! What Nintendo claims to be "Top Screen Backlight" is actually radiation! They are polluting both the souls and the bodies of our innocent children! :furious:

Jeremiah 9:15 "Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will feed them, even this people, with wormwood, and give them water of gall to drink."

http://i.imgur.com/17mgt.jpg

It rapes your children!
When your innocent child unwraps his new Nintendo 3DS he will be in for a nasty surprise! The accessories included with the Nintento 3DS have but one purpose! Raping your child over and over until he voluntarily wants to move to Japan to manually clean up the Fukushima Daiichi reactors! :shok:

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 "If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days."


http://i.imgur.com/3nEao.jpg

How does it rape them? None of the accessories publicly marketed are motorized. I've never heard of any games for it that are pornographic. If there are, they are rated "mature," and the device can easily be set to prevent those games from being played. As for radioactivity, you have to remember that high levels were contained to the area close to the plant (reactor safety precautions have been increased since the Chernobyl disaster). If there is any radioactivity on the devices, it is low-level. Has anybody used a Geiger counter to check?

YiC

TheOtakuAthiest 05-14-2014 12:43 AM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Alright, I've been running tests all night and I'm afraid I have not found any substantial evidence. I sat motionless for about an hour with my rectum pointed towards my Nintendo 3DS device. However, contrary to your statement, I never encountered a situation whereby it attempted to force any sexual action upon me. I then ran a test to see how the device would react with a combination of me stripping, aphrodisiacs, and smooth jazz, yet my anus remains rather tight and non-flimsy.
Progress reports to come.

Didymus Much 05-14-2014 01:54 AM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheOtakuAthiest (Post 1088535)
...my rectum pointed towards my Nintendo 3DS device...

No pic, no proof. :thumbdown:







You're welcome, Zeke.

disgusting filthy dirty hippie 05-14-2014 01:59 AM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
That would be pornography.

Didymus Much 05-14-2014 02:04 AM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by disgusting filthy dirty hippie (Post 1088560)
That would be pornography.

Only if you find anuses to be sexually stimulating.

Or should we ban medical textbooks, too?

disgusting filthy dirty hippie 05-14-2014 02:25 AM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
You have proven me wrong. I accept your rebuttal of my argument.

The_Ocean 05-15-2014 11:32 PM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Truly, they must have many atheists in Japan. I'm offended that they have offended God!

Minecraft_Retard 05-21-2014 02:15 AM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
The 2 images of the "rape" device and the japenese girl were both real,

The "rape" device was a thing sold on Ebay for tons of money

The japenese anime girl was something in a post labeled "Things you will see in the new nintendo 3ds.

Mary Etheldreda 05-21-2014 02:40 AM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Rape is no joke, son. No True Christian™ would ever make fun of a legitimate rape.

fallingoutboy 05-29-2014 03:25 AM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Okay SLOW DOWN for just a second. Firstly, I would safely say that ALL Nintendo games are harmless, okay? For the most part, which is like 99.999%, those games are not suggestive in anyway. So, if these games aren't suggestive, then how will they cause people to become sex crazed (which is not a real thing by the way)?
Second, the devices aren't radioactive. I don't know where you got this from, but the radiation in Japan is not flowing into these devices. They are made far away from there, so that claim is ridiculous. Plus, how are so very sure that God was punishing the Japanese? It was a disaster but stuff like that happens all the time. And lastly, the Nintendo Wii is not for raping people! Dear goodness, that is the strangest thing I have heard. Firstly in regarding this, that picture of the device is inaccurate and it does not look like a dildo, so it's obviously not meant for this. Secondly, I don't understand how you can easily say that rape is gonna hurt your children when you say that "sluts" deserve rape? And that our daughters need to be raped because that's supposed to be a good thing? That is horrible and ungodly, to say the least. I am horrified at these claims about rape and just simply frustrated that someone has the audacity to make such wrong claims when there is so much evidence proving all of this wrong. In general, this site attracts all sorts of crazy.

DemonThinker96 05-29-2014 03:32 AM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
*sigh* logical christians who know what is evil


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:17 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved