The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=61885)

Cranky Old Man 03-23-2011 02:20 PM

The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Apparently Japan learned nothing from their recent punishment by God. Instead of becoming decent and serving Jesus they released the Nintendo 3DS to destroy our children! :thumbdown:

Psalm 9:17 "The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God."

3D Gaming, the ultimate Satanic invention!
Three-Dimensional gaming is pure evil. While we have been working on getting dangerous video games banned for years, the Nintendo 3DS changes all games into pornographic sex games! It is no longer possible to protect our children from Japanese filth. Take this innocent Japanese girl for example. The 3D capabilities of the Nintendo 3DS will allow your innocent children to look from the bottom up and look at the girls underwear. Changing innocent children into masturbating maniacs! :fear2:

Matthew 5:28 "But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart."


http://i.imgur.com/Z83sA.png

All Nintendo 3DS devices are highly radioactive!
The Nintendo factory is very close to the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant. They even share the same canteen! What Nintendo claims to be "Top Screen Backlight" is actually radiation! They are polluting both the souls and the bodies of our innocent children! :furious:

Jeremiah 9:15 "Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will feed them, even this people, with wormwood, and give them water of gall to drink."

http://i.imgur.com/17mgt.jpg

It rapes your children!
When your innocent child unwraps his new Nintendo 3DS he will be in for a nasty surprise! The accessories included with the Nintento 3DS have but one purpose! Raping your child over and over until he voluntarily wants to move to Japan to manually clean up the Fukushima Daiichi reactors! :shok:

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 "If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days."


http://i.imgur.com/3nEao.jpg

HTannor 03-23-2011 07:18 PM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quite shocking, Brother Cranky. I'm glad I don't have any children so exposure is not a problem.

I checked with my neighbors here in the trailer park and they don't have one either. Luckily, Roger the quadriplegic next door can't use one, so no problem there.

However, I am somewhat troubled by this image:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 716776)

The thing in the person's right hand looks sort of familiar. I'm thinking I've seen either Dotty or Dolly (the Dingle sisters) with something like that.

I'll have to investigate more closely.

jennabenna 03-23-2011 07:29 PM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Ahhh, but didn't Ann Coulter just recently say on fox news that radiation is healthy?;)

Nobar King 03-23-2011 07:51 PM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
It comes with a viborator? Is there even an age requirement for buying this thing?

Palmer C. Eldrich 03-23-2011 07:57 PM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 716776)
What Nintendo claims to be "Top Screen Backlight" is actually radiation!

Jeremiah 9:15 "Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will feed them, even this people, with wormwood, and give them water of gall to drink."

http://i.imgur.com/17mgt.jpg

I'm pretty sure that everything that comes out of Japan from now on is going to be covered in radiation.

sonovawhore 03-23-2011 11:37 PM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
[QUOTE=Cranky Old Man;716776]Apparently Japan learned nothing from their recent punishment by God. Instead of becoming decent and serving Jesus they released the Nintendo 3DS to destroy our children! :thumbdown:

Japan JUST suffered a mass devastation in loss of thousands of innocent lives to destructive natural disasters and you have the AUDACITY to criticize them and declare them and their products 'indecent'. Shame on you.:victory:

Cranky Old Man 03-23-2011 11:38 PM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sonovagun (Post 717028)
Japan JUST suffered a mass devastation in loss of thousands of innocent lives to destructive natural disasters and you have the AUDACITY to criticize them and declare them and their products 'indecent'. Shame on you.

Why are you defending them? Are you a child rapist? :fear2:

sonovawhore 03-24-2011 12:02 AM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 717029)
Why are you defending them? Are you a child rapist? :fear2:

they are in a terrifying crisis now. I am sure the last thing they want to do is 'rape some children'.:nono:

Dr. Isaiah Jones 03-24-2011 12:09 AM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sonovagun (Post 717051)
they are in a terrifying crisis now. I am sure the last thing they want to do is 'rape some children'.:nono:

The japs got themselves into this "terrifying crisis" by raping children and mocking God.
Psalm 55:15 "Let death seize upon them, and let them go down quick into hell: for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them."

Cranky Old Man 03-24-2011 12:10 AM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sonovagun (Post 717051)
they are in a terrifying crisis now. I am sure the last thing they want to do is 'rape some children'

That they rape children all the time IS THE REASON God punished them and they are in a crisis now. Does cause and effect ring a bell?

sonovawhore 03-24-2011 12:13 AM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Isaiah Jones (Post 717059)
The japs got themselves into this "terrifying crisis" by raping children and mocking God.
Psalm 55:15 "Let death seize upon them, and let them go down quick into hell: for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them."

I cannot find non-propaganda material that directly identifies and proves that Japanese rape children and mock god..........:confused:

Cranky Old Man 03-24-2011 12:15 AM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sonovagun (Post 717065)
I cannot find non-propaganda material that directly identifies and proves that Japanese rape children and mock god..........

God hit them with an earthquake, a tsunami and a nuclear disaster. How much more proof do you need they have been mocking God!? :wacko:

sonovawhore 03-24-2011 12:23 AM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 717070)
God hit them with an earthquake, a tsunami and a nuclear disaster. How much more proof do you need they have been mocking God!? :wacko:

Follow up: How are you positive god caused such disastrous events.:glare:

Cranky Old Man 03-24-2011 12:30 AM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sonovagun (Post 717077)
Follow up: How are you positive god caused such disastrous events.

Because He is God. Duh!

It's Pink! 03-24-2011 07:32 AM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
omg! i was going to buy a 3DS with my pocket money bcuz it seemed fun and i could use it to play games insted of going to parties and shopping at malls like a :angry2: WHORE :angry2: - and mayb bcuz there mite b sum some good bible games on it! :innocent:

I thought it would be okay but it isn't >.<

so thankies!!! ill give my pocket money to the church again!!!!

FindLoveNotReligion 03-24-2011 07:12 PM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
It's ridiculous to assume that god sent those disasters to Japan because they were mocking him. Japan is a country where the sexuality and physical representation is, for the most part, masked. Physical contact in Japan is not common because physical contact is taken very seriously in Japan.

Now in America... we hold hands, kiss in public, and practice the relatively new concept of dating rather than courtship.

So tell me why would god decimate a country which is a thousand times over less sexual than our own country. By your logic our country (America) is so much more deserving of damnation. Is god a hypocrite? Does he let it slide because we're America? Because we're white? Am I dangerous asking so many questions? Yes. But I have found my faith in god strengthened through my questioning.

Maybe all of you "devout Baptists" should consider what some of us "sinners" are saying. Not to mislead you but to embolden your faith in god. Love one another based on how god loves everyone.

It's Pink! 03-24-2011 11:54 PM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
if God is in control of everything and only punishes sinners what americans r doing is not sinful! n what japanese r doing is!!! :D :D

its very simple! Im gonna convert a lot of people in australia 2 stop another flood so the LORD knows we love him!!! :lol: 1 Chronicles 16:8 will be my guide in this! :D :D :D :innocent::innocent:

Missionaryboy 03-26-2011 07:46 AM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 716776)

I would like to inform you is not a controller for the Nintendo 3DS it is a picture of a fake controller for the Nintendo Wii, Thanks goodness we are all saved now! I was scared for a minute till I did some research!

Jet O'Niell 03-27-2011 02:25 PM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FindLoveNotReligion (Post 717512)
It's ridiculous to assume that God sent those disasters to Japan because they were mocking him. Japan is a country where the sexuality and physical representation is, for the most part, masked. Physical contact in Japan is not common because physical contact is taken very seriously in Japan.

Now in America... we hold hands, kiss in public, and practice the relatively new concept of dating rather than courtship.

So tell me why would God decimate a country which is a thousand times over less sexual than our own country. By your logic our country (America) is so much more deserving of damnation. Is God a hypocrite? Does he let it slide because we're America? Because we're white? Am I dangerous asking so many questions? Yes. But I have found my faith in God strengthened through my questioning.

Maybe all of you "devout Baptists" should consider what some of us "sinners" are saying. Not to mislead you but to embolden your faith in God. Love one another based on how God loves everyone.

You're calling yourself a Christian, yet you can't even type the Lord's shortened name right. I put in bold some corrections I made. And Japan is much more deserving of the damnation they received because, if you know anything, you would know that Japan is, for the most part, Shinto religion, a false cult that worships fat men wrestling in thongs (only for strong of stomachs - http://www.amateursumo.com/images/sumo.jpg ) that they call sumo. And yet you say we Americans are more deserving? Are you perhaps a Shinto or even a mooslim for thinking such things about God's favorite land?

Jack O'fagan 03-27-2011 02:40 PM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Missionaryboy (Post 718237)
I would like to inform you is not a controller for the Nintendo 3DS it is a picture of a fake controller for the Nintendo Wii, Thanks goodness we are all saved now! I was scared for a minute till I did some research!

But they are compatible. A friend of mine has one and she said it plugged in quite nicely.

YiC

Jack

bunchoftards 03-29-2011 08:47 PM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
You people are awesome, but be aware sane people are not mocking GOD they are mocking YOU.

Alphonse Alban 03-29-2011 08:56 PM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bunchoftards (Post 720686)
sane people are not mocking GOD

Kid, you really should ask your father's permission to use his computer before using it.

Of course we don't mock God.

YiC,

Alphonse

In God We Thrust 03-29-2011 10:26 PM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
LOOOOOOOOL

I am pretty shure, that many more children are raped every day, because of stupid god-fetishists than by this toy in let's say 1000000 years.
How in the world can you make such stupid things up?!?
I think the reason is, that you rape children, because you never had the choice to play with a game boy!

Now I have to masturbate, cuz there is no game boy here that could rape me:( - I would like that!

What would jesus do right now? - I think he'd give me a game boy:)

Trololololololol 03-30-2011 08:55 PM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 717070)
God hit them with an earthquake, a tsunami and a nuclear disaster. How much more proof do you need they have been mocking God!? :wacko:

I have a question about that. Here in the UK, the majority of the people are atheist or agnostic (despite being born Christian) and generally sin and mock God frequently, yet we have had no natural disaster in... well... ever! Why is that?

Daisy Mae Johnson 03-30-2011 09:05 PM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trololololololol (Post 721469)
I have a question about that. Here in the UK, the majority of the people are atheist or agnostic (despite being born Christian) and generally sin and mock God frequently, yet we have had no natural disaster in... well... ever! Why is that?


I wouldn't call having the worst teeth and the ugliest people per capita on the Planet NOT a natural disaster.

Didymus Much 03-30-2011 09:14 PM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trololololololol (Post 721469)
...yet we have had no natural disaster in... well... ever! Why is that?

So what would you call being surrounded by the Scots, Irish, Welsh, and French?

TheGlassesDude 03-31-2011 04:10 AM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Um... No.

My friend got a 3DS just a few days ago and it did not come with a sex toy like that or anything, we played some games for a little and its a perfectly normal Gadget made just for entertainment. and its not covered with radiation or else we would have cancelled the shipment to the US.

Jet O'Niell 04-01-2011 11:25 PM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGlassesDude (Post 721777)
Um... No.

My friend got a 3DS just a few days ago and it did not come with a sex toy like that or anything, we played some games for a little and its a perfectly normal Gadget made just for entertainment. and its not covered with radiation or else we would have cancelled the shipment to the US.

But you wouldn't have known that it was radioactive until after you got it, in which it promptly raped both you and your mind, cuasing you to think that you are not unsaved trash.

Unrepenting Sinner 04-01-2011 11:43 PM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
I got raped by one of these devices. It was only then that I took seriously what you people were saying here on these forums. I turned my former irrational way of thinking to your more perfect one.

Then I woke up from my dream, and remembered how ridiculous your nonsense is.

Jet O'Niell 04-01-2011 11:50 PM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Repenting Sinner (Post 723187)
I got raped by one of these devices. It was only then that I took seriously what you people were saying here on these forums. I turned my former irrational way of thinking to your more perfect one.

Then I woke up from my dream, and remembered how ridiculous your nonsense is.

Wake up from your dream, for it is a nightmare. A world where we are considered liars, and by extension, sinners?!? Egads, sounds like the mooslim world to me.

thedoctorishere 04-02-2011 01:42 AM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
cranky i have controls for my wii that look a lot like the ones in the picture! Except the one on the right looks different...where can i get one like yours? and how does it work?

R35157 04-02-2011 03:02 AM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jet O'Niell (Post 723192)
Wake up from your dream, for it is a nightmare. A world where we are considered liars, and by extension, sinners?!? Egads, sounds like the mooslim world to me.

So are you referring to a particular religious sect of cow? Because I was under the impression that "mooslim" was actually spelled "Muslim." Also this "nightmare" we live in seems to be growing darker with the spawn of such evil entities passing off random bible quotes as science. Perhaps home schooling was not the right choice for you. Perhaps you should open your mind to the possibility that a religions other than your particular flavor of "christianity" are indeed NOT evil. And stay away from your computer it's a gate way to gay porn.

R35157 04-02-2011 03:13 AM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 717070)
God hit them with an earthquake, a tsunami and a nuclear disaster. How much more proof do you need they have been mocking God!? :wacko:

So what your saying is "GOD" gave them the knowledge to build nuclear power plants? I'm assuming that means he drew up the plans, created the scientists for that specific purpose, all on a whim that someday he would rumble the earth to destroy such a peaceful and honorable place. If you ask me "GOD" sounds like a racist prick. You know what would actually provide proof of that? Not a NATURAL disaster.:ph34r:

Pastor Ezekiel 04-02-2011 06:07 AM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by R35157 (Post 723284)
So what your saying is "GOD" gave them the knowledge to build nuclear power plants? I'm assuming that means he drew up the plans, created the scientists for that specific purpose, all on a whim that someday he would rumble the earth to destroy such a peaceful and honorable place. If you ask me "GOD" sounds like a racist prick. You know what would actually provide proof of that? Not a NATURAL disaster.:ph34r:

Dear Godmocking Whore;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and spreading your legs for anyone with a dollar to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right. :tiphat:

Quote:

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!! :yahoo:

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel

R35157 04-02-2011 06:30 AM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 723418)
Dear Godmocking Whore;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and spreading your legs for anyone with a dollar to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right. :tiphat:



Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!! :yahoo:

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel

HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I'm a whore ahahahahahahahahaha how did you come about that conclusion? Childish banter, if you're going to attempt to insult me at least do so without projecting your secrets and fears upon me. Maybe make an atiest joke? Something clever, a little more thought out and in less of a confused homosexual 16 year old way. But thank you for assuming that I get more [FEMALE ATTENTION] than I actually do.

Tipminehate 04-02-2011 06:57 AM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
To Cranky

I tip mine hat to you good sir
What color is your hand?
I tip mine hat to you good sir
For the Truths you bring this land
I tip mine hat to you good sir
Your hair quite like a trolls
I tip mine hat to you good sir
You speak words untold.

Cranky old man i hope you receive my message as certainly you are the smartest man among the True Christian [TM] Forum members. If you are what i think you are then i know you cannot respond to me in simple words for fear that those of the darker side of the world will know them. But know this, in me you have a fellow soldier fighting to expose the same evils that you expose. Though i may do it in a less direct way, while you fight the source of evil i can only try to convert its followers to see the true light of salvation, civilization and intelligence.

Again i tip my hat for what you do and would be honored if you would respond in your usual fashion so that i may know that i have less to fear from the ignorant and gullible masses then i thought.

Please do not shatter my faith by not responding with your usual gusto. Please show me a sign, what is the motion of your hand? Towards left, right or middle?

TheSwedishDude 04-02-2011 12:18 PM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 716776)
Apparently Japan learned nothing from their recent punishment by God. Instead of becoming decent and serving Jesus they released the Nintendo 3DS to destroy our children! :thumbdown:

Psalm 9:17 "The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God."

3D Gaming, the ultimate Satanic invention!
Three-Dimensional gaming is pure evil. While we have been working on getting dangerous video games banned for years, the Nintendo 3DS changes all games into pornographic sex games! It is no longer possible to protect our children from Japanese filth. Take this innocent Japanese girl for example. The 3D capabilities of the Nintendo 3DS will allow your innocent children to look from the bottom up and look at the girls underwear. Changing innocent children into masturbating maniacs! :fear2:

Matthew 5:28 "But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart."

http://i.imgur.com/Z83sA.png

All Nintendo 3DS devices are highly radioactive!
The Nintendo factory is very close to the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant. They even share the same canteen! What Nintendo claims to be "Top Screen Backlight" is actually radiation! They are polluting both the souls and the bodies of our innocent children! :furious:

Jeremiah 9:15 "Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will feed them, even this people, with wormwood, and give them water of gall to drink."

http://i.imgur.com/17mgt.jpg

It rapes your children!
When your innocent child unwraps his new Nintendo 3DS he will be in for a nasty surprise! The accessories included with the Nintento 3DS have but one purpose! Raping your child over and over until he voluntarily wants to move to Japan to manually clean up the Fukushima Daiichi reactors! :shok:

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 "If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days."

http://i.imgur.com/3nEao.jpg

Man you might be the sickest man i've ever have come across. This is all a lie. I'm asking you again, where do you get this information from? I'm guessing you pull it out of your ass, no?:)

SpartanBennett 04-06-2011 04:04 AM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
First, about the radiation thing. ALL electronics emit small amounts of radiation that can withstood by the human body. Moving on to the picture of the remote with a sex toy. That was a Wii controller, the 3DS can't detect motion like the Wii can.

Cranky Old Man 04-06-2011 03:33 PM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpartanBennett (Post 726382)
First, about the radiation thing. ALL electronics emit small amounts of radiation that can withstood by the human body.

Nonsense, you have been polluted by Japanese propaganda. Unlike what they told you children's toys should not be radioactive!

good_muslim 04-07-2011 03:52 PM

Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FindLoveNotReligion (Post 717512)
It's ridiculous to assume that god sent those disasters to Japan because they were mocking him. Japan is a country where the sexuality and physical representation is, for the most part, masked. Physical contact in Japan is not common because physical contact is taken very seriously in Japan.

Now in America... we hold hands, kiss in public, and practice the relatively new concept of dating rather than courtship.

So tell me why would god decimate a country which is a thousand times over less sexual than our own country. By your logic our country (America) is so much more deserving of damnation. Is god a hypocrite? Does he let it slide because we're America? Because we're white? Am I dangerous asking so many questions? Yes. But I have found my faith in god strengthened through my questioning.

Maybe all of you "devout Baptists" should consider what some of us "sinners" are saying. Not to mislead you but to embolden your faith in god. Love one another based on how god loves everyone.


Respect. ALAAHU AKBAR


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:13 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums 1620, 2018 all rights reserved