The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=69038)

A Follower 10-16-2014 11:17 AM

Re: Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlainFacts (Post 1109437)
And i did say then, just few words after that, that you can also provide a source where you found the information.
Plus i see that you know scat fetish is diffrent from homosexuality, and you do associate using dirrhea as lubricant as scat fetish. Threrfore i suppose you do in fact know that not all gay people are into scat fetish, and they dont use diarrhea as lubricant

A quick google search (men only!) returns 1.370.000 results describing exactly this behavior, including numerous (atheist) scientific papers. The same search for ky jelly returns only 212.000 results, with vaseline we see just 33.600 disgusting pages of homosexuals discussing their filth. This clearly proves that at least 98% of faggots do use diarrhea as lubrication.

Therefor I suppose you do in fact know now that all gay people are scat fetishists.

Dr Laurence Niles 10-16-2014 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Boy Matthew (Post 1114694)
Titus, sorry to say but you look like you are a bit of a closet homosexual yourself...

How could he be gaywise? He is a Christian.

You atheisticals really need to just sit down and read the Bible. Jesus hates queers.

YIC

imbecilegirl20 10-24-2014 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titus Templeton (Post 788231)
Brothers and Sisters,

the last few days I've spent some time in a forum for gay men to inspect and gather facts.
I was able to gain new insights and I learned how disgusting and perverted homosexuality is.

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Matthew 19:4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
Matthew 19:5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
Matthew 19:6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

First of all, we know that women were created only to serve man.

Genesis 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Of course womans serve men also during the Act of Reproducing.
Shortly before the man starts to plant his seed, women are very excited because they have to do everything right. They think about their future tasks they have to do once the child is born.
This “stress” produces a wet slime in their private parts, which makes it easily for the man to plant the seeds.

Leviticus 15:3232This is the law of him that hath an issue, and of him whose seed goeth from him, and is defiled therewith;

Genesis 29:3030And he went in also unto Rachel, and he loved also Rachel more than Leah, and served with him yet seven other years.

Many ask themselfes now, how the homosexual is able to carry out the act without Vaginal Lubrication.
God has simply given no Vaginal secretions to men, to prevent that they do gay sex.
Here is now a complicated system working that must be developed by Satan himself.

Before the homosexuals start, their roles get distributed. One of them is the wife and the other one is the man. After the roles are distributed, the man who has the womans role begins to get diarrhea. He then goes to the toilet and relieves himself. Through the diarrhea his sphincter and his rectum are now wetted. Now the male part is able to penetrate.

I was wondering how this system can work at all, and it is suggestive to assume that Satan causes diarrhea in order to facilitate the act of sodomy.

“Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ” (Philippians 3:8).

I think I just puked a little bit. That's super gross but true

imbecilegirl20 10-24-2014 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cgeorge (Post 859497)
Oh my word. You people are so ignorant and have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. No gay people use diarrhea as lubrication. That's something you made up and are using to manipulate the weak minded individuals that read this board. Yes, I said it.

Fanatical church people are the most weak minded individuals on the face of this earth and use false data to promote your corrupted ideals and sickening lack of humanity.

I've looked at these boards and you're all sick. Give up the church and find something else that will make you feel like a necessary part of society. Other than that, stop spewing misinformation and vile lies.

and how do you know they don't??

Jim Farmer 10-24-2014 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foolishgirl20 (Post 1116209)
and how do you know they don't??

Well said, dear :thumbsup:
Let's see him answer that one!

Mister Jones 10-27-2014 12:53 AM

And here I thought sadism, gerbiling, and bug-catching were sick. What a twisted bunch. No wonder they like to kill themselves. :fear2:

Browneyepatch 02-02-2017 04:14 PM

Is this a real thing

Alvin Moss 02-02-2017 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Browneyepatch (Post 1203996)
Is this a real thing

Can you be more specific?

Why don't you trot over to the introduction forum and follow the rules by making a proper introduction? We'd like to know who we are talking to and we'd especially like to know we aren't communicating with a demon.

Roland 02-02-2017 04:23 PM

Quote:

Is this a real thing

Yes. This is the real deal for anything Christ. Now you, you should better shape up: You can start by introducing yourself in the Introduction forum, please take note of the directions in the subtitle of said forum.

Mary Etheldreda 02-02-2017 05:11 PM

Quote:

Is this a real thing

Why would the homosexuals lie about something like this?

:huh:

Jim C. Lombardo 02-05-2017 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1204001)
Why would the homosexuals lie about something like this?

:huh:

Well, technically, homesexuals tend to also be proven liars, but I think this one does hold some credence.

BrotherLarry 02-06-2017 01:59 PM

While some of us who have been blessed by this forum for years might think to ourselves, "Whoa - another ancient thread revived, putting visions in our minds of the decadence that homosex and its allities have visited upon what used to be God's pure and innocent earth." I choose to think of it another way:

Yes, I choose to think that the LORD GOD Himself felt it was time to revive this discussion. Think: when first we tried to spread this disgusting information to the rest of the world, boys were not able to marry boys. Girls were not able to marry girls. But thanks to people like Cher and Whoopi Goldberg, Barack HUSSEIN Obama made an executive order forcing the Supreme Court to back Roe v. Wade, which was the legislation that made homosexuality legal. What came next? Innocent babies were being sucked out of mom's womb like so much melted ice cream from Dairy Queen®. The scourge of the gaywise can be felt from Tulsa to far-reaching areas like Oklahoma City and has taken hold of godless New York City. I've spoken here of the sodomites who openly live as a couple in my very building and who often complain when I place copies of the book of Leviticus under their door as I stand and listen to their moans and groans, the audible evidence of the diarrhetic lubrication that is taking place just feet from that closed door. Many is the night I have stood there listening to every grunt and "Oh, God!" that comes from their filthy lips - and I assure you, sweet reader, their cries are not to the God of Abraham, but to the evil god of this world, Lucifer.

We should praise the Name of Christ, then, that some newcomers to our forum are reading the truth that we put forward in an attempt to rid our land of the fecal fecundity that faggotry flips in our faces.

I would like to point out to those newcomers that we have many experts here on the subject of faggotry. Dr. Laurence Niles is well versed in gaywise topics. Brother Harold Porter knows what homos are all about from front to back. Because of my voyages into the sick underbelly of gayness when I went in search of the Gay Agenda™ in NYC's most sinful drinking establishments years ago, I too can offer expertise in the perversion these vermin try to proliferate upon the unsuspecting mamby pamby, laissez-faire public.

One thing remains certain: GOD made us to be normal, with normal procreative habits that were designed to be used sparingly and only for stocking His Army with Soldiers for Christ. Hallelujah! Glory! This means men are to lie only with women, as disgusting as it is for those few moments. If we sleep with our brothers in Christ, it is only for rest and not as we would lie with womankind. I would gladly and without hesitation lay my head next to Alvin Moss or Brother Farmer because our supine bodies would only be gaining much needed replenishment of strength and nothing more. Oh, Praise God that He hath shewn us His plan as True Christians™! How I long for eternity with Him, dancing and singing the praises of Christ for aye.

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson 02-07-2017 04:15 AM

Forgive me for speaking on such an unlady-like manner, but I must simply beg the question...why would anyone want to engage in well, gay sexual activities? It's unpleasant and painful (Genesis 3:16) and thankfully, I quickly bore children and brought Soldiers for Christ into the world (1 Corinthians 6:19-20)! Why one would put themselves through such an experience for well "fun" and no good purpose befuddles me. What can I do as a mere woman to contribute to promoting good, straight, Christian, and chaste behavior?

Johny Joe Hold 02-08-2017 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson (Post 1204305)
Forgive me for speaking on such an unlady-like manner, but I must simply beg the question...why would anyone want to engage in well, gay sexual activities? .

Great question, Mrs. Johnson. That question of "why" baffles us all.

To me, the answer starts with the original sin. When we are born sinners something has to turn around in our lives or we end up doing homer sex. Thank Jesus we at Landover Baptist can set aside the temptation of this abominaton and give ourselves to Jesus.

Elijah Mee, PhD 02-08-2017 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson (Post 1204305)
Forgive me for speaking on such an unlady-like manner, but I must simply beg the question...why would anyone want to engage in well, gay sexual activities? It's unpleasant and painful (Genesis 3:16) and thankfully, I quickly bore children and brought Soldiers for Christ into the world (1 Corinthians 6:19-20)! Why one would put themselves through such an experience for well "fun" and no good purpose befuddles me. What can I do as a mere woman to contribute to promoting good, straight, Christian, and chaste behavior?

I appreciate your use of 1 Corinthians 6:19. This is a verse that false Christians often prefer to ignore becase of its implications.

Partaking in homosex? YOU ARE SODOMIZING JESUS HIMSELF!

If this disgusts you - as it rightly should - then you will begin to understand why homosexuality is an abomination!

Sorry, sister, this really had very little to do with your post with but I've been thinking about it a lot lately and I just couldn't hold it in any longer.

BrotherLarry 02-08-2017 10:52 PM

Dr. Mee:

Are you a descendant of the Mee family from Connecticut? By any chance did your uncle move to NY City from the Greenwich area when I was a boy of 13 years of age?

I completely understand how one can think about something and it just burns inside the mind so much that you have to let it out. Know that as your Christian friend here, I support your need to vent and stand ready to hold you up in prayer and manly love.

Sometimes the experience I had as a boy of 13 makes me want to vent about it here, too.

BrotherLarry

Elijah Mee, PhD 02-12-2017 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrotherLarry (Post 1204408)
Dr. Mee:

Are you a descendant of the Mee family from Connecticut? By any chance did your uncle move to NY City from the Greenwich area when I was a boy of 13 years of age?

I completely understand how one can think about something and it just burns inside the mind so much that you have to let it out. Know that as your Christian friend here, I support your need to vent and stand ready to hold you up in prayer and manly love.

Sometimes the experience I had as a boy of 13 makes me want to vent about it here, too.

BrotherLarry

Dear brother Larry,

I had recently considered using one of those mail-in DNA test kits to learn more about my pure Anglo-Saxon Christian heritage but my mother cautiously advised me against it. She wouldn't explain further but it was sufficient to put me off continuing with my little family tree project. To be honest, it scares the heck out of me that I might find some negroid buried deep inside of me. I worry that discovering the truth may lead to my acquiring AIDS and going on a wanton spree of rape and violence. With the stress of my misbehaving wife, the last thing I could use is some Dirty Negro Ancestry in me.

As for my uncle on the Mee side, I've unfortunately never been allowed to meet him. I'm not entirely sure why but it's become one of those family matters that we don't discuss under any circumstances. It is just known that Uncle Mee is never to be spoken of. We do have family ties in Connecticut, however. If you know my uncle, I'd be very interested to find out more.

BrotherLarry 02-13-2017 01:50 AM

Brother Mee,

Um, actually, this public forum is not the place to discuss your uncle's large uh, problem and how he likes to share that problem with 13 year old boys. Forceably.

I'm sure you also do not want to read publicly that your dear uncle was in several newspaper articles (google it) for conduct unbecoming a True Christian™. Trust me - he wasn't a True Christian™.

When my family moved, I am sure it would be improper of me to mention in such a public place that your uncle continued to try to contact me with offers of what he called "a hush allowance" that were intercepted by my father and subsequently reported to police.

My, isn't it a small world? :D

Your friend and brother in Jesus,
Larry

420 Blaze It 03-16-2017 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Kitty (Post 788324)
So is homosexuality. :glare:

To clarify, can I have some bible quotes to explain this fact? I do not understand how homosexuality is a disease?

Mary Etheldreda 03-16-2017 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 420 Blaze It (Post 1206802)
To clarify, can I have some bible quotes to explain this fact? I do not understand how homosexuality is a disease?

Homosexuality is a disease of the body, spirit, and soul. It affects the body through things like addiction to drugs, sexually transmitted diseases, and excessive hair on the back and buttocks. It affects the soul by introducing demonic thoughts such as uncontrollable lust and a compulsion to discuss hybrid cars. And of course the Holy Bible talks about the spiritual disease, it separates one from God because He's repulsed by them (Leviticus 20:13), and renders them ineligible for an eternity of utopia (1 Corinthians 6:9).

raviolibrain 06-14-2017 09:29 AM

Quote:

I've spoken here of the sodomites who openly live as a couple in my very building and who often complain when I place copies of the book of Leviticus under their door as I stand and listen to their moans and groans, the audible evidence of the diarrhetic lubrication that is taking place just feet from that closed door. Many is the night I have stood there listening to every grunt and "Oh, God!" that comes from their filthy lips - and I assure you, sweet reader, their cries are not to the God of Abraham, but to the evil god of this world, Lucifer.

quick question, sir:: if gay sex is so repulsive to you, why would you stand and listen to it happening???

Pastor Ezekiel 06-14-2017 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raviolisauce (Post 1215149)
quick question, sir:: if gay sex is so repulsive to you, why would you stand and listen to it happening???

Dear Godmocking Wannabe-Eyetalian,

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

As for your question: We monitor the sinners to preach them about the reality of Hell to make them repent and accept Jesus.

Acts 3:19
Quote:

Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

Mister Brasil 06-14-2017 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raviolisauce (Post 1215149)

Matthew 5: 14-16:
Quote:

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

As True Christians, we cannot hide from sodomy. We must seek it out and let our light shine from under every door, through every keyhole.

Johny Joe Hold 06-14-2017 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mister Brasil (Post 1215190)
Matthew 5: 14-16:

As True Christians, we cannot hide from sodomy. We must seek it out and let our light shine from under every door, through every keyhole.

It is so hard for atheists to understand this. As experts in sin, we have an obligation to study it and expose it where ever we find it. Sodomy does not get a pass just because atheists like it. Sin, it is sin.

Mary Etheldreda 06-15-2017 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mister Brasil (Post 1215190)

Indeed, Brother! Will no one think of the Poor Baby Jesus being forced to witness such unholy acts?

Homosexuals are FORCING Jesus to watch them have Anal Sex!

AsksDumbQuestions 06-19-2017 04:21 PM

Quote:

Brothers and Sisters,

the last few days I've spent some time in a forum for gay men to inspect and gather facts.
I was able to gain new insights and I learned how disgusting and perverted homosexuality is.

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Matthew 19:4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
Matthew 19:5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
Matthew 19:6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Genesis 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Shortly before the man starts to plant his seed, women are very excited because they have to do everything right. They think about their future tasks they have to do once the child is born.
This “stress” produces a wet slime in their private parts, which makes it easily for the man to plant the seeds.

Leviticus 15:3232This is the law of him that hath an issue, and of him whose seed goeth from him, and is defiled therewith;

Genesis 29:3030And he went in also unto Rachel, and he loved also Rachel more than Leah, and served with him yet seven other years.

Many ask themselfes now, how the homosexual is able to carry out the act without Vaginal Lubrication.
God has simply given no Vaginal secretions to men, to prevent that they do gay sex.
Here is now a complicated system working that must be developed by Satan himself.

Before the homosexuals start, their roles get distributed. One of them is the wife and the other one is the man. After the roles are distributed, the man who has the womans role begins to get diarrhea. He then goes to the toilet and relieves himself. Through the diarrhea his sphincter and his rectum are now wetted. Now the male part is able to penetrate.

I was wondering how this system can work at all, and it is suggestive to assume that Satan causes diarrhea in order to facilitate the act of sodomy.

“Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ” (Philippians 3:8).

Pretty much tramatized me not because homosexual people are "perverts". Its because weird mens always have fetishes on putting their penis in holes just for pleasure.

Tampawrestle 08-18-2017 10:16 PM

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

What do you fine people think about Brazilian Jiu Jitsu? I was taking a class on it but it looks very touchy and almost like gay sex. I had a guy laying with his crotch on my face and they touched me in places I have never been touched before...

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/data:...Ulk92wABRbP//Z

[VIDEO OF RETARDED MIDGETS WRESTLING IN ANIMAL SKINS REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

Brother Gonzalez 08-18-2017 11:31 PM

Re: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tampawrestle (Post 1218030)
What do you fine people think about Brazilian Jiu Jitsu? I was taking a class on it but it looks very touchy and almost like gay sex. I had a guy laying with his crotch on my face and they touched me in places I have never been touched before...

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/data:...Ulk92wABRbP//Z

[VIDEO OF RETARDED MIDGETS WRESTLING IN ANIMAL SKINS REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

Nothing that comes from South non-America can be good or have any value.
But you know the answer already, and you are just trying to troll us.

Why don't you go to the intro forum and start a thread so we can know who you are, and how is your path to salvation going?

Megan1993 10-19-2017 01:22 PM

Quote:

Brothers and Sisters,

Buying lube at the store. You know they're are products that mimic female lubrication right? Or are you so backwards that you believe only gays engage in Buttsex? Anal sex is a huge thing for heterosexual couples as well. No you don't use diarrhea as lube you use either a water based lube or an oil based lube. With out lube you risk causing great injury to the anus. Diarrhea infection.

Besides what you're not describing is "stress" your describing female arousal...stress a woman out and she'll be drier than a dessert. But I highly doubt any man on this site can arouse any woman any way.

*Gets popcorn* Oh I stabbed at masculinity...

Love,

You're Sweet Devil

Megan

Titus Templeton 10-19-2017 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megan1993 (Post 1222026)
Buying lube at the store. You know they're are products that mimic female lubrication right? Or are you so backwards that you believe only gays engage in Buttsex? Anal sex is a huge thing for heterosexual couples as well. No you don't use diarrhea as lube you use either a water based lube or an oil based lube. With out lube you risk causing great injury to the anus. Diarrhea infection.

Besides what you're not describing is "stress" your describing female arousal...stress a woman out and she'll be drier than a dessert. But I highly doubt any man on this site can arouse any woman any way.

*Gets popcorn* Oh I stabbed at masculinity...

Love,

You're Sweet Devil

Megan

Look, you just talked a lot of nonsense. When I made this thread I used evidence and the Bible. All you do is talking. You know in court you need evidence to find the truth? Look at all the Bible quotes. Everything makes sense. I would advice to no longer defend the perversion that is gay anal sex. Once you know the truth about it you no longer see the world in the same light.

Basilissa 10-19-2017 03:13 PM

Quote:

You're Sweet Devil

:thumbdown: Please refrain from calling a Godly :true-fancy: Man a "Devil." :nono:

Roland 10-19-2017 07:32 PM

Quote:

[...]Gets popcorn* [...]
Megan

If you think this is an important issue, don´t you think getting your popcorn is useless, as a comment, even dismissive?

Roland

American for Christ 11-20-2017 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Kirk (Post 788371)
No, it's usually just some mineral oil that people uses (straight as gay) for sexual activities.

If you guys are so prude about those 'activities', why talk about it?

I just sayed some actual facts.

And by illness, I meant an actual infection or gastric problems. I'm not here to discuss if being gay is life choice or an illness like you claim.

To reference your claim regarding gastric problems, I would say that having another man's penis inside your rectum is a serious problem. You should get that checked out. It could kill you and any chance of salvation.

To all, sorry I haven't introduced myself yet. My name is Isaac and I can't seem to ignore these people who insist on celebrating their all inclusive pass to damnation. I will get to my proper introduction as soon as I can pry myself away from their Godless words and comparisons of sodomy to a tummy ache.

1 Corinthians 6:9 - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Homo lover 03-16-2018 11:07 PM

Homosexuality isn't a disease. You won't catch it if they cough on you. It is truly idiotic to think it's a virus or a sin. Simply put, Gay men and women are normal people.

Mary Etheldreda 03-17-2018 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homo lover (Post 1229539)
Homosexuality isn't a disease. You won't catch it if they cough on you. It is truly idiotic to think it's a virus or a sin. Simply put, Gay men and women are normal people.

Liar.

Dana723 03-17-2018 03:52 PM

Quote:

Prove it with quotes from the Bible. :innocent:

Bubba Buck 03-17-2018 08:49 PM

Quote:

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is an abomination.

Tell me, aside from it being a sin, how is it normal behavior if faggots can't even create soldiers for Jesus? As a former faggot, I used to eat bananas and wonder about how phallic they looked. Ten years I haven't even looked at a banana. It disgusts me. If there were any sense of it being normal, there'd be some kind of benefit for the Heavenly Father of which there is none. Not even mankind can find its benefit. Faggots be fags and try to make others gay. Ever heard of the show queer eye for the straight guy? They was makin straight people gay!!!!!!!

Dennis Lukes 01-19-2019 07:40 PM

As a motel owner, I have frequent run-ins with sodomites. I try to turn them away, but occasionally they slip through the cracks and then into each other's. A room that has been rented by queers will INVARIABLY be splattered with feces. All over the bed, the sheets, sometimes even on the walls. Once or twice, it's been on the ceiling as well. Fecal matter is NOT an unwanted consequence of anal sex, as the libs would lead you to believe. It is a crucial component. And still, people wonder why I "discriminate" against queers. If you've ever had to sit there and watch your maid scrub poop off the walls for below minimum wage, you'd ban gays from your property too. It's my religious freedom, and I respect God's law above all else. This is undoubtedly why Jesus hates them so much. Those fecosexuals should replace the rainbow flag with a brown flag.:dancing-poop: Queers ought to be rounded up and tagged.

VoiceOfReason567 06-19-2019 01:30 AM

This guy is definitely a closeted faggot and should burn in Hell. How dare he try and corrupt our Christian lives with his gayness? Why on earth would he spend time on a gay forum if he wasn’t gay? This is disgusted and God will right this horrible wrong.

BrotherLarry 06-20-2019 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes (Post 1244681)
As a motel owner, I have frequent run-ins with sodomites. I try to turn them away, but occasionally they slip through the cracks and then into each other's. A room that has been rented by queers will INVARIABLY be splattered with feces. All over the bed, the sheets, sometimes even on the walls. Once or twice, it's been on the ceiling as well. Fecal matter is NOT an unwanted consequence of anal sex, as the libs would lead you to believe. It is a crucial component. And still, people wonder why I "discriminate" against queers. If you've ever had to sit there and watch your maid scrub poop off the walls for below minimum wage, you'd ban gays from your property too. It's my religious freedom, and I respect God's law above all else. This is undoubtedly why Jesus hates them so much. Those fecosexuals should replace the rainbow flag with a brown flag.:dancing-poop: Queers ought to be rounded up and tagged.

Brother Dennis,
I do hope the ex gay convention went well and that there were few problems. I understand there were a few complaints about the swimming hole but that monetary reparations seemed to please you in resolving that situation. I also hear they left your housekeepers, Carlotta, Guadalupe, Estralita, and Hortencia special tips.

I will let you know if the group had any concerns about their stay that they didn't have time to present to you.

BrotherLarry