The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Is GodHatesFags.com A Parody (Fake) Website? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=74535)

Brother_Percy 02-11-2012 06:18 PM

Is GodHatesFags.com A Parody (Fake) Website?

Is GodHatesFags.com A Parody (Fake) Website?

Friends,

I was talking to a few members of my Church the other evening, and they were debating on whether Fred Phelps (and his Church) are actually real or not?

I’m pretty sure they are real, as I can’t imagine why anyone would go to all that time and effort, just to make real Christians look bad? But there ARE a lot of sick people out there. How do we really know they aren’t just a bunch of God-hating trolls, running a Parody (Fake) Website? And that the real reason they do all these protest things is “for the LuLz”, as some sort of sick joke to make True Christians, like you or I, look bad?

Naturally, I find it really hard to believe why anyone would come online, and pretend to be something they’re not, let alone setup a entire website about it, and pretend to be Christians, just to make us look bad?

But I have been told that there are many sick websites out there that do this, making jokes at our expense, and trying to turn people away from God, and twisting the words of The Bible KJV1611 to suit their own pathetic agenda.

What IS a Parody?

A Parody is someone who comes online, and pretends to be something they are not. Sometimes known Satirists, Fakes and Trolls, the usual target of the Parody is Christians, because we are easy targets, and because we are better than them.

A True Christian is ALWAYS better than a non-Christian, because we have our faith and beliefs and a sound moral compass, which only comes from reading The Bible KJV1611, and being closer to God. A non-Christian will ALWAYS hate you for being better than them, mainly because they are jealous of us, jealous of our faith and our God, and that is why they do these Parody things. To try and make us look bad, so they can feel a bit better about themselves and their own pathetic Godless lives. Do not rise to it, friends, as these people are scum and the dregs of society, atheists, losers, fags and similar garbage, and they do not deserve our time and energy. Always remember we are better than trash like that.

But back to whether GodHatesFags.com is real or not –

Think about this: Does the Bible REALLY say that God hates fags? NO. God ONLY hates PROUD Fags, Fags who engage is homosexual intercourse (sodomy), Fags who kiss or hold the hands of other men, and Fags who dress effeminately. God does NOT hate Fags who are ashamed of their perversion, Fags who dress normally, turn their backs on those homosexual impulses, get married to a good woman, have little Soldiers for Christ, and who ignore all these sick un-natural thoughts.

So why would Phelps lie, other than to try to make real Christians like us look bad? We all know who REALLY runs Westboro – Shirley Phelps – A WOMAN! Well we know what the Bible says about that –

“But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. “ 1 Timothy 2:12

Have you ever seen Shirley Phelps being able to shut her ugly yapper, and keep it shut? No. Hardly a Christian role model, eh?

Do YOU think GodHatesFags.com a Parody (Fake) Website?? Voice your opinions HERE!

Billy Bob Jenkins 02-11-2012 07:32 PM

Re: Is GodHatesFags.com A Parody (Fake) Website?

I have always gotten a chuckle out of WBC mocking the way liberal, moderate, pseudo-Christian women always think it is their prerogative to speak. Shirley Phelps talks so much, it is an exaggerated caricature of how real liberal women babble on about their right to hold an opinion. Liberal feminazis are bad about letting the flies into their mouth, but they aren't quite THAT bad!

Didymus Much 02-11-2012 07:38 PM

I'm kinda mad right now. You shouldn't use the word "fag", it's a hate word and insensitive to the buttpirates. :angry:

Brother_Percy 02-11-2012 08:01 PM

I think it's quite clear that Shirley is a fag and a lezbeaner herself. Just look at the way she dresses - in MEN'S CLOTHING :fear2: -

http://www.bettybowers.com/graphics/shirley.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...r_02242008.jpghttp://bentcorner.com/wp-content/upl...elps-Roper.jpg
http://media.centredaily.com/smedia/...zY.AuSt.42.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...per-Phelps.jpg

Look at those pants! Does she even OWN A DRESS?????

She even LOOKS LIKE A DYKE! :angry:

In the Bible, God teaches us -

"The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God." Deuteronomy 22:5

See, No decent God-fearing woman would EVER dress like that!

No doubt she runs that website BECAUSE SHE'S A FAG! - That's the REAL REASON she wants to try and make Christians like us look bad, because she doesn't like what the Bible has to say about fags like her!

It's disgusting! :thumbdown:

Billy Bob Jenkins 02-11-2012 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother_Percy (Post 846915)

I see that her apron opens in the back. That can only mean one thing.

MelanieDouglas 02-12-2012 03:41 AM

they are like totally as real as this site and all and this site is like full of all the true and realness of good and real Christians.:thumbsup:

Swedish eskimo 02-12-2012 05:06 AM

Another reason why i hate this liberal church:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_1EkBpKvDgA.../westboro1.jpg

Two things i find VERY offensive about this picture:

1. She dresses like a dyke ready to get raped, this is not what i imagine when i hear the words "a good Christian lady who stays in the kitchen making food for her husband"
2. USA is NOT a fag nation

Pastor Ezekiel 02-12-2012 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swedish eskimo (Post 847022)
2. USA is NOT a fag nation

This is an important point that the savage eskimo has accidentally hit upon.

The ultra liberals over at Westboro are about as unpatriotic as can be. Old man Phelps has gone soft in his dotage, and his communistic children have taken over the church.

Swedish eskimo 02-12-2012 06:40 AM

Is Westboro Baptist Church a communist church? I mean, they stomp on the American, burns the American flag, shows the American flag upside down and mocks America in every single way they can, can it get more communistic and ultra-liberal than that?

And look here, they even mocked George W. Bush and says that China is better than America :angry:

Brother_Percy 02-12-2012 01:45 PM

You know, I used to think Phelp's Cult was a one of those Pologamy things. I think we all know that Shirley Phelps-Roper is a whore and a pervert, who has an illigitimate bastard-child born out of wedlock.

Quote:

More importantly, he also discovered that the church's chief spokeswoman, Shirley Phelps-Roper, has an illegitimate child, a fact that she's very keen to hide. Remind Shirley Phelps-Roper of her hypocrisy at every opportunity, and remind her bastard son exactly where he came from - and that according to their creed they can be secure in the knowledge that they now know exactly where they're headed.
So it's pretty clear they type of fornication that goes on under that roof.

Not only that, but you only need take one look at her, and see she's clearly a dyke and Lesbeener and a bi-sexural (which is really just another word for 'gay'), and she's obviously possessed by demons. Just look at 'it' -

http://images.cheezburger.com/comple...9538132573.jpg

Disgusting! Look at the state of it! She looks like she's fallen out the ugly-tree, and hit every branch on the way down!

Is THAT the kind of thing you want running your Church? NO! She's an abomination! As if it's not bad enough to let a WOMAN run your Church, they let a whore and a dyke and a filthy slut from Hell run it! It's a freakshow!

Burn in Hell, Shirley! BURN.... IN .... HELL! :thumbdown:

Wide-Open 02-12-2012 02:14 PM

I'm afraid I don't know the answer Brother Percy. I mean, why on earth would someone go through all that trouble just to pretend to be something they are not? It doesn't make sense, does it? :wacko:

Do you think they were in cahoots with that Theroux guy? It's possible I guess. :unsure: But highly unlikely.

Anyway, I do know however - as you and others have pointed out - that they aren't even CLOSE to being True Christians™. Bunch of attention seekers if you ask me. :thumbdown:

People like that give Christianity a bad name. :angry:

Dr Laurence Niles 02-12-2012 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelanieDouglas (Post 846983)
they are like totally as real as this site and all and this site is like full of all the true and realness of good and real Christians.:thumbsup:

Please could you use proper grammar and sentence structure? Children come to this site.

Jesus shows me the way.
Posted via Mobile Device

St. Vengence 02-12-2012 09:44 PM

True, GOD HATES FAGS!. But GOD hates people who disgrace the American flag even more. (the greatest, whitest nation in the history of the world.)

Didymus Much 02-12-2012 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by St. Vengence (Post 847325)
True, GOD HATES FAGS!. But GOD hates people who disgrace the American flag even more. (the greatest, whitest nation in the history of the world.)

Scripture or a dictionary, please use at least one of the two, ok?

Redeemed Papist 02-12-2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

Got any scripture?
Posted via Mobile Device

Brother_Percy 02-13-2012 09:11 PM

Quote:

Chapter and Verse, pig. Last time I checked, being a fag was ONLY A SIN. And GOD DOESN'T HATE SINNERS!

However, Psalm 5:5 teaches that GOD HATES THE INIQUITOUS.

See, there is a fine line between a forgiveable sin, which God doesn't hate you for, and an iniquitous sin, which God DOES hate you for.

To put iniquity in a way you'll understand, iniquity is an evil sin. A Sin can be turned into iniquity by someone having pride in that sin.

Let's take, for example, homosexuality. Now that's a sin. A pretty repulsive one, but ONLY a sin. Now, all those who are NOT ASHAMED of their faggotry are GUILTY OF INIQUITY.

Yes, all PROUD queers, prideful and unrepentant in their sin, are hated by God, but those ashamed of it still have a chance to repent. Same goes for murderers, and so on. All who are proud of their sin and unwilling to repent become workers of iniquity.

Iniquities also include Wicca, burning candles for the dead, burning insense, or worshipping other Gods, which are more evil than simple sins. These the Lord will HATE THE PERSON for.

Yes, God HATES all workers of iniquity. God hates the sin, not the sinner. But when that sin becomes an iniquity, God will hate YOU for it, and you will be punished.

"The foolish shall not stand in thy sight, thou hatest all workers of iniquity." Psalm 5:5.

The Punishment for iniquity? DEATH!

Suppose I tell the righteous that he will certainly live, but he becomes confident in his righteousness and commits iniquity. None of his righteous deeds will be remembered; because of the iniquity he has committed he will die. Eze 33.13

None of your righteous deeds will be remembered when you die if you commit an iniquity. NONE OF THEM.

When a righteous man turns from his godliness and commits iniquity, he will die for it. Eze 33.18

God calls for all to turn from their wickedness, lest it turn to iniquity, for which the punishment is death!

“Therefore I will judge each person according to his conduct, O house of Israel, declares the sovereign Lord. Repent and turn from all your wickedness; then it will not be an obstacle leading to iniquity. Eze 18.30

This verse is obvious, the answer for iniquity is HELL!

The one who sows iniquity will reap trouble, and the rod of his fury will end. Proverbs 22.8

And more calls for death for an iniquitous sin...

As for his father, because he practices extortion, robs his brother, and does what is not good among his people, he will die for his iniquity. Eze 18.18

God hates not the sinner, but he does hate all workers of iniquity. Therefore God does not hate fags, but he HATES PRIDEFUL Fags.

Can you see the difference?

WWJDnow 02-13-2012 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother_Percy (Post 847731)
God hates not the sinner, but he does hate all workers of iniquity. Therefore God does not hate fags, but he HATES PRIDEFUL Fags.

Can you see the difference?

Interesting thought, Brother Percy. What do you make of Proverbs 6:16-19?

These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

There's no doubt that God hates proud homos--after all, who has a prouder look than a proud homo?

http://www.advocate.com/uploadedImages/GUNNX390.jpg

But still, don't the homos who aren't proud still have feet that are swift in running to mischief? Well, OK, I suppose they prance more than they run, but still, I think God probably meant to include them. And I'm pretty sure that their hearts devise wicked imaginings, though, as a 110% straight man, I don't have any personal experience of that kind of thing.

yourfoolishnonbeliver 02-19-2012 12:41 AM

first of all, that is a COMPLETELY wrong definition of a "parody". a "parody" is humorous act based on already existent acts. it's point is to make the first act funny. it has ABSOLUTELY NO RELATION TO CHRISTIANITY!!! take for example the "scary movie" films. or just look up parody on google.

second of all. you talk about nonbelievers as if they are some seed of hatred spawned by nothing but the devil himself. just for thinking that... you are an idiot. Christians are not better than atheists in any way, and if you read the bible, you should know that. this clearly shows your lack of intelligence and your lack of knowledge concerning your faith. your self-involved hypocritical opinion on the world is invalid due to your stupidity and stubbornness.

I swear to all YOU believe in, that if I ever catch you writing hatemail like this EVER AGAIN... I will find you and make sure you will never see the light of day again. I have the resources, opportunity and determination required to make sure that happens, clean and swift without anyone knowing.

OPEN YOUR MIND BEFORE YOUR MOUTH!!! and then join the 21st century you god damned fool.

and I can honestly tell you, that you have sinned. deeply and disturbingly. you have committed a deadly sin and so has almost every single motherf**king person on this earth. don't act like your better than the rest of us, because you are just the same carbon based life form as all of us. just open your mind... and then your mouth. but if your mind will not open, then keep your mouth closed as well. the unintelligent speak rashly without thought and do not care afterwards. they cannot be corrected because of stubbornness and narcissism. yes... I'm talking about you "brother percy". you abandoned your worth for living the second you posted that message. have fun in hell.

yours truly... the only sensible man that has the piffleing guts to go to your house and rip out your lungs through your throat you piffleing self-loathing piece of shit.

I hope you'll take a loooooong time to think about your life now.

Pastor Ezekiel 02-19-2012 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yourdearnonbeliver (Post 849502)
first of all, that is a COMPLETELY wrong definition of a "parody". a "parody" is humorous act based on already existent acts. it's point is to make the first act funny. it has ABSOLUTELY NO RELATION TO CHRISTIANITY!!! take for example the "scary movie" films. or just look up parody on google.

second of all. you talk about nonbelievers as if they are some seed of hatred spawned by nothing but the devil himself. just for thinking that... you are an idiot. Christians are not better than atheists in any way, and if you read the bible, you should know that. this clearly shows your lack of intelligence and your lack of knowledge concerning your faith. your self-involved hypocritical opinion on the world is invalid due to your stupidity and stubbornness.

I swear to all YOU believe in, that if I ever catch you writing hatemail like this EVER AGAIN... I will find you and make sure you will never see the light of day again. I have the resources, opportunity and determination required to make sure that happens, clean and swift without anyone knowing.

OPEN YOUR MIND BEFORE YOUR MOUTH!!! and then join the 21st century you god damned fool.

and I can honestly tell you, that you have sinned. deeply and disturbingly. you have committed a deadly sin and so has almost every single motherf**king person on this earth. don't act like your better than the rest of us, because you are just the same carbon based life form as all of us. just open your mind... and then your mouth. but if your mind will not open, then keep your mouth closed as well. the unintelligent speak rashly without thought and do not care afterwards. they cannot be corrected because of stubbornness and narcissism. yes... I'm talking about you "brother percy". you abandoned your worth for living the second you posted that message. have fun in hell.

yours truly... the only sensible man that has the piffleing guts to go to your house and rip out your lungs through your throat you piffleing self-loathing piece of shit.

tl;dr :yawn:

First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. Not at all. We're right and you're wrong, according to Jesus. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself. :rtfm:

Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here uninvited, and unwelcome .

If you want to debate people, THIS is the place to go.

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself. :rtfm:

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire. :sinner:

Dr Laurence Niles 02-19-2012 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yourdearnonbeliver (Post 849502)

Please uses proper punctuation and sentence structure: this is a family website and you set a poor example for the male children who might read your particularly poorly punctuated purple prose.

All the best.
Posted via Mobile Device