The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Aspies Are Marrying and Reproducing (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=105608)

Regis Alexandrus 04-27-2015 09:44 PM

Aspies Are Marrying and Reproducing

According to this report, aspies are starting families of their own: http://www.jkp.com/jkpblog/2012/03/a...ld-autism-day/

Any feedback or suggestions?

FroYoInfo 04-27-2015 10:51 PM

Re: Aspies Are Marrying and Reproducing

I say: let us have families. Why does someone with asperger's having children given more attention that a neurotypical having children?

Gregory Mitch 04-27-2015 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FroYoInfo (Post 1144029)
I say: let us have families. Why does someone with asperger's having children given more attention that a neurotypical having children?

Because normal people are worried that there will be more retards. That is why.

Pastor Ezekiel 04-28-2015 04:13 AM

Unless someone can find an actual use for retardeds, I don't see why we would need many more than Jesus gives us at present. Can they pick cotton? Do landscaping? I don't think I've ever seen one that could pay attention long enough to do an actual thing.

Besides, retardeds give me the heebie-jeebies. They drool and constantly eat their own boogers and they have those creepy wide tounges. :bad:

Witch Hammer 04-28-2015 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1144056)
Unless someone can find an actual use for retardeds, I don't see why we would need many more than Jesus gives us at present. Can they pick cotton? Do landscaping? I don't think I've ever seen one that could pay attention long enough to do an actual thing.

Besides, retardeds give me the heebie-jeebies. They drool and constantly eat their own boogers and they have those creepy wide tounges. :bad:

I think that retards, like blacks, make great cannon fodder. Praise Jesus for giving them a purpose for being.:innocent:

A Follower 04-28-2015 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FroYoInfo (Post 1144029)

Aspies don't have empathy, love, social skills, sympathy, emotions, religion, etc., as you so adequately display in every single one of your posts. You can't raise a child with any of those missing. An asperger-tard can't interact with other humans, only with computers, so they can never hold a job for more than a week or two, that's no way to support a family. An assburger only acts out of selfishness, they are incapable of considering the feelings of others, an asspy wanting children wants them purely for selfish reasons but does not consider that the child will never be able to grow up to be a functioning adult, because the asspy can't teach language, social, religious or emotional skills, nor even love a child. I say that's enough reason to ban aspies from having children.

No sane person wants to have children destined for eternal torture in Hell. Why do you? (hint, because you probably aren't aware of multiple levels in a conversation: I imply here that you are not sane)

FroYoInfo 04-28-2015 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Follower (Post 1144063)
Aspies don't have empathy, love, social skills, sympathy, emotions, religion, etc., as you so adequately display in every single one of your posts. You can't raise a child with any of those missing. An asperger-tard can't interact with other humans, only with computers, so they can never hold a job for more than a week or two, that's no way to support a family. An assburger only acts out of selfishness, they are incapable of considering the feelings of others, an asspy wanting children wants them purely for selfish reasons but does not consider that the child will never be able to grow up to be a functioning adult, because the asspy can't teach language, social, religious or emotional skills, nor even love a child. I say that's enough reason to ban aspies from having children.

No sane person wants to have children destined for eternal torture in Hell. Why do you? (hint, because you probably aren't aware of multiple levels in a conversation: I imply here that you are not sane)

Actually, we have stronger emotions than most people. We just have a harder time expressing it. We do have empathy, love, sympathy, emotions, and religion. Social skills are just harder for us. We can interact with other humans.
You have never met someone with asperger's outside of your church, have you?

A Follower 04-28-2015 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FroYoInfo (Post 1144064)
Actually, we have stronger emotions than most people. We just have a harder time expressing it. We do have empathy, love, sympathy, emotions, and religion. Social skills are just harder for us. We can interact with other humans.
You have never met someone with asperger's outside of your church, have you?

You have empathy? I doubt it. Do you immediately know when you cross someone in the street (if you ever go outside) which emotion out of anger, disgust, contempt, fear or hatred they feel for you?

You have religion? Why aren't you Christian like us then?

You have strong emotions? Nonsense, if you had you would express them.

I have given money to hobos several times, so yes, I have interacted with asspies before.

Jim Farmer 04-28-2015 12:14 PM

I don't understand why the secularists don't sterilise them all. Even further, sew the women up and turn the men into eunuchs, so they don't get distracted. Then put them to do something useful, like factory work.

James Hutchins 04-28-2015 01:23 PM

In my county, small business are required to 'hire the handicapped' if the number of employees gets over a hundred.
So I hire a few to stand against the wall of the barn. When cars pull in and the the retard screams, we know the car is parked nice and close to the wall. A sign asks that a dime be placed in the retards mouth. This shuts them up because if the scream with a dime in there, they might loose it. A good retard will make $1.00~$1.30 a day.
My company, Hutchins Plantations, LLC also provides transportation service to the local retard warehouse for just $5 per person, each way. We also offer an 'Employee Special' lunch they may purchase for only $15.00 (separate area from the nigras and wetbacks, I do not need them to see the disgusting eating habits of the assburgers).
I am a firm believer in taking people, no matter how mentally custard like a person is. I cannot help it, I am a True Christian™, through and through.

Mary Etheldreda 04-28-2015 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Regis Alexandrus (Post 1144025)
According to this report, aspies are starting families of their own: http://www.jkp.com/jkpblog/2012/03/a...ld-autism-day/

Any feedback or suggestions?

Obviously this has the hand of Satan written all over it. The LORD tells us marriage is between one man and one woman (Genesis 2:24), one man and his wives (Genesis 4:19; 26:34; 31:17; Exodus 21:10; Deuteronomy 21:15; Judges 8:30; 1 Samuel 1:1-2; 1 Chronicles 4:5), one man and his wives and his concubines (Genesis 25:6; 1 Kings 11:2-3; 2 Chronicles 11:21), one man and his wife and her property (Genesis 16:1-4), one man and his brother's widow (Genesis 38:6-10), one man and the woman he rapes (Deuteronomy 22:28-29), one man who is a soldier for the LORD and his prisoners of war (Numbers 31: 1-18; Deuteronomy 21:11-14), one man and the child slave his father purchases at a fair price (Exodus 21:7-11).

Retardeds are not included anywhere in the Bible about getting married. They do no not please the LORD, and so by definition they anger Him and He will scatter them about (Luke 11:23). I have no doubt that the scattering of retardeds in our once great nation is God's loving consequence for having abandoned Him in our public schools.

O Come Lord Jesus!

\o/

FroYoInfo 04-29-2015 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 1144074)
In my county, small business are required to 'hire the handicapped' if the number of employees gets over a hundred.
So I hire a few to stand against the wall of the barn. When cars pull in and the the retard screams, we know the car is parked nice and close to the wall. A sign asks that a dime be placed in the retards mouth. This shuts them up because if the scream with a dime in there, they might loose it. A good retard will make $1.00~$1.30 a day.
My company, Hutchins Plantations, LLC also provides transportation service to the local retard warehouse for just $5 per person, each way. We also offer an 'Employee Special' lunch they may purchase for only $15.00 (separate area from the nigras and wetbacks, I do not need them to see the disgusting eating habits of the assburgers).
I am a firm believer in taking people, no matter how mentally custard like a person is. I cannot help it, I am a True Christian™, through and through.

So you are saying that you pay people minimal amounts for them to get rear-ended by a car? I doubt this is true. There is no such thing as a "retard warehouse". Also, you seem to think that mental retardation is the same thing as asperger's. It is not.

James Hutchins 04-29-2015 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FroYoInfo (Post 1144119)
So you are saying that you pay people minimal amounts for them to get rear-ended by a car? I doubt this is true. There is no such thing as a "retard warehouse". Also, you seem to think that mental retardation is the same thing as asperger's. It is not.

No friend, I would never do that. People give to them, all retards live on handouts and could never get a 'real job'.:o

Every city has a retard warehouse. You simply go to the local employment office, fill out a form and they deliver the retards. I save a few bucks and use company vans to pick them up off the street, usually at highway over passes or near steam grates.:thumbsup:

Friend, I am not going to define people by their retardation. :gaa: In my eyes (and Gods) they are all the same.:innocent:

kussarojam 04-29-2015 08:34 AM

It's not even hereditary, though.

Billy Bob Jenkins 04-29-2015 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kasmsarojam (Post 1144166)

Perhaps not, friend, but how is an assburger supposed to raise a child when it is too busy shooting up movie theaters and leeching off its own parents into old age? You seem to reject the doctrine of free will, in favor of genetic explanations for sinful behavior. I assure you that you can choose Jesus. He will forgive you, even though you have chosen to be a retard thusfar.

Quote:

Joshua 24:15

King James Version (KJV)

15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Assburgers will raise their children with assburgers and turn them into little terrorists.

James Hutchins 04-29-2015 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kasmsarojam (Post 1144166)

Of course not. There is no such thing as 'hereditary'. It is all Gods will.:innocent:

WWJDnow 04-30-2015 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Follower (Post 1144063)
Aspies don't have empathy, love, social skills, sympathy, emotions, religion, etc., as you so adequately display in every single one of your posts..... An assburger only acts out of selfishness, they are incapable of considering the feelings of others, an asspy wanting children wants them purely for selfish reasons....

Are they all Jewish?

Billy Bob Jenkins 05-01-2015 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 1144336)
Are they all Jewish?

Interesting. The only emotion assburgers can understand is hatred or animosity. Very similar to the Jew. I believe they could descend from the mud root race like Jews do.

Dr Laurence Niles 05-01-2015 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 1144197)
Of course not. There is no such thing as 'hereditary'. It is all Gods will.:innocent:

What so called 'scientists' call hereditary most people just call incest.

That's why joos have long noses.

That's common sense, right there.

YIC

Billy Bob Jenkins 05-01-2015 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles (Post 1144407)
What so called 'scientists' call hereditary most people just call incest.

That's why joos have long noses.

That's common sense, right there.

YIC

Who would marry an assburger but another assburger? This incestuous practice is typical of the Jew as well. When white people sleep with their cousins it is condemned by society. But when mud people do it, they get affirmative action.