The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Why are Juggalos all Retardeds? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=9239)

JennyD 03-04-2008 09:58 PM

Why are Juggalos all Retardeds?
 
Brothers and Sisters, I've done some searching on this forum and found that, in the days before I found LBC and was Saved©, there were other Juggalos on the forum.

It appears that every single one of them is incapable of stringing together words and phrases into coherent sentences; our Juggalo069 is the rule, rather than the exception.

Fallen Angel actually is far more capable an authoress than they. In fact, I think she may be writing for USA Today currently.

So I must ask: Why are Juggalos all Retardeds?

Does the clown makeup rot their brains?

Are they on the drugs?

Did they eat lead paint from the trim in their crack-whore mothers' 1968 singlewides?

Or is it just that only broke Retardeds from the Trailer Park can be duped into enslaving themselves to violent Clown Overlords?

I really don't understand.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-05-2008 12:42 AM

Re: Why are Juggalos all Retardeds?
 
Amen, sister. Ever since you did your expose on these clown-goths, I have been amazed at the depths of their depravity and obvious retardation.

I know that the "Juggle-o's" are also responsible for the international spread of clown pornography, which sickens Jesus and all decent Christians. THIS website has been taking the lead in the battle to stop clown porn, and I applaud their efforts.

Only a sick-o would be a juggle-o. :bad:

Nobar King 03-05-2008 12:46 AM

Re: Why are Juggalos all Retardeds?
 
It's the drugs.

ForGodsSake 03-05-2008 04:54 AM

Re: Why are Juggalos all Retardeds?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 154943)
It's the drugs.

I agree, they just can't be like they are from natural choice. Could they?:o

lilpentecostalgirl 02-16-2009 12:12 AM

Re: Why are Juggalos all Retardeds?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 154940)
Amen, sister. Ever since you did your expose on these clown-goths, I have been amazed at the depths of their depravity and obvious retardation.

I know that the "Juggle-o's" are also responsible for the international spread of clown pornography, which sickens Jesus and all decent Christians. THIS website has been taking the lead in the battle to stop clown porn, and I applaud their efforts.

Only a sick-o would be a juggle-o. :bad:

Its shaggy! ( on the website) he's my favorite you know he was on a xxx cover of Tunnel of love!

lilpentecostalgirl 02-16-2009 12:14 AM

Re: Why are Juggalos all Retardeds?
 
Its not the drugs most of us smokes some bud that does not make you like us look at others that smokes it there not juggalos

Pastor Ezekiel 02-16-2009 12:16 AM

Re: Why are Juggalos all Retardeds?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lilpentecostalgirl (Post 293733)
Its not the drugs most of us smokes some bud that does not make you like us look at others that smokes it there not juggalos

Jesus wants you to scrub the floor and have babies. Taking dope means you can't do those things.

Jesus is not a juggloser. :angry:

lilpentecostalgirl 02-16-2009 12:32 AM

Re: Why are Juggalos all Retardeds?
 
Well pastor im not having kids till im 30 and why would i scrub a floor when i can mop?

JennyD 02-16-2009 03:53 AM

Re: Why are Juggalos all Retardeds?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lilpentecostalgirl (Post 293746)
Well pastor im not having kids till im 30 and why would i scrub a floor when i can mop?

Why would a self-confessed insane woman pass along her defective genes to another generation?

Why do you hate America so much?

lilpentecostalgirl 02-16-2009 03:58 AM

Re: Why are Juggalos all Retardeds?
 
There is only a 10% chance a child will be born with it. And i dont hate america i pay my taxes like everyone else.

Nobar King 02-16-2009 03:59 AM

Re: Why are Juggalos all Retardeds?
 
That's why we have sales tax, so that America haters are forced to help out the economy.

lilpentecostalgirl 02-16-2009 04:01 AM

Re: Why are Juggalos all Retardeds?
 
For the last time I do not hate the US!

Pastor Ezekiel 02-16-2009 04:16 AM

Re: Why are Juggalos all Retardeds?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lilpentecostalgirl (Post 293842)
For the last time I do not hate the US!

Yes, but you're crazy so who can believe you?

lilpentecostalgirl 02-16-2009 04:19 AM

Re: Why are Juggalos all Retardeds?
 
Just because someone is sick does not make them a liar!

Pastor Ezekiel 02-16-2009 04:23 AM

Re: Why are Juggalos all Retardeds?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lilpentecostalgirl (Post 293861)
Just because someone is sick does not make them a liar!

All retardeds are liars. God cursed them. Who's going to believe you?


By the way, do you know the Biblical reason why you were born crazy? Because your parents fornicated during your mother's unclean time. God hates that so much you wouldn't believe it.

lilpentecostalgirl 02-16-2009 04:26 AM

Re: Why are Juggalos all Retardeds?
 
I dont care if your cult dosent belive me! I dont care about what you all think about me! If you want to think im lazy go ahead, if you want to think im fat go ahead I dont care i was just trying to show you all you dont know everything.

Pastor Ezekiel 02-16-2009 04:28 AM

Re: Why are Juggalos all Retardeds?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lilpentecostalgirl (Post 293868)
I dont care if your cult dosent belive me! I dont care about what you all think about me! If you want to think im lazy go ahead, if you want to think im fat go ahead I dont care i was just trying to show you all you dont know everything.

Crazy liar.

Pastor Al E Pistle 02-16-2009 04:45 AM

Re: Why are Juggalos all Retardeds?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lilpentecostalgirl (Post 293868)
I dont care if your cult dosent belive me! I dont care about what you all think about me! If you want to think im lazy go ahead, if you want to think im fat go ahead I dont care i was just trying to show you all you dont know everything.

Of course we know everything!

JennyD 02-16-2009 04:48 AM

Re: Why are Juggalos all Retardeds?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lilpentecostalgirl (Post 293838)
There is only a 10% chance a child will be born with it. And i dont hate america i pay my taxes like everyone else.

You're on welfare! You're paying taxes on money you were handed? :haha:

lilpentecostalgirl 02-16-2009 04:54 AM

Re: Why are Juggalos all Retardeds?
 
I have to pay taxes on my van i dont have to pay other taxes sorry!


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:46 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved