The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Hello my friends! may I introduce myself: (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=116275)

UncleSaam 05-06-2019 09:51 PM

Hello my friends! may I introduce myself:

My name's Samuel, I currently live in israel (although I intend on going to the new land of the Lord, the US of A). I go to the Baptist Church of Nazareth in Haifa, and I am one of the only white christians around here. My favorite bible verse of all must be Genesis 1:1, as it is where this blessed book starts and it simbolizes for me the true meanings of the Lord's creations.Now, I must ask, how do I get to a point where I can share my thoughts on the forums? I have some articles I wrote myself that I think you fellow American people of Christ would like to check out.

Mary Etheldreda 05-06-2019 09:54 PM

Re: Hello my friends! may I introduce myself:

This isn't a publisher company, dear. This is an online forum for people who LOVE to WORSHIP CHRIST! Tell us, are you one of those "Jews for Jesus" people who keep with all that kosher nonsense, or do you enjoy a good, juicy cheeseburger with bacon?

Isabella White 05-06-2019 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UncleSaam (Post 1251285)
My name's Samuel, I currently live in israel (although I intend on going to the new land of the Lord, the US of A). I go to the Baptist Church of Nazareth in Haifa, and I am one of the only white christians around here. My favorite bible verse of all must be Genesis 1:1, as it is where this blessed book starts and it simbolizes for me the true meanings of the Lord's creations.Now, I must ask, how do I get to a point where I can share my thoughts on the forums? I have some articles I wrote myself that I think you fellow American people of Christ would like to check out.

Dear Miss Samuel: Welcome to our Godly forum here, at Landover Baptist Church. We are happy that you have found your way here, and I pray that you have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, forsaking all other gods and any association you have with the devil, including other religions that will take you to HELL. I must mention that we are a strict, "no nonsense" group of True Christian believers here. As such, you will find that we follow only the King James Version 1611 Holy Bible. We do not tolerate those other watered-down versions, nor do we tolerate unsaved trash who cherry-pick favorite "nice" verses instead of acknowledging the "meat and potatoes" truth about how you, most deservedly, will spend eternity in HELL if you are insincere with your time here.

As for sharing your articles, I must mention that we are not interested in plagiarism, or any of this copy-and-paste stuff that so many think they can get away with. And if you cannot support your articles with KJV 1611 Holy Bible facts, then you will find we have no interest in your antics, which may most certainly land yourself in hot water with our Godly moderators. I will leave you with a personal favorite Bible verse, which you must consider very carefully, and realize how this pertains to you.

Revelation 21:8 "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

Now, then, if you are still sincere about being us, we would love to know more about you. You will find that we will be more than happy to respond. Sincerely, Isabella W.

Brother Gonzalez 05-07-2019 01:51 AM

If you are a True Christian, you know the way of.getting things done is praying. If you want your articles published here, then go to your prayer closet and pray harder. If still doesn't happen, it means God doesn't want us to publish your crap. If He doesn't want to, who are we to contradict Him?

Dana723 05-07-2019 03:28 AM

There is a Nigerian prince here who is posting a lot of articles as well. Perhaps the two of you could get together and send your articles to each other?

MitzaLizalor 05-10-2019 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UncleSaam (Post 1251285)

Hello. Welcome to the forum. Genesis is a fantastic book, and of course the first sentence of any book sets the tone as you read on. Not much had been created in verse 1. Heaven and earth but no stars or anything.
Genesis 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void
And darkness was upon the face of the deep
And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters
Verse 2 always encourages me to read on. It tells me that water existed. When people just make stuff up they always get it wrong, don't they? But sticking with the first verse, do you understand "The Beginning" to describe a time (at 0 o'clock sort of thing) or a place (in a swirling mist somewhere) or possibly some more abstract type of location? Thanks for your reply.