The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The Freehold Truth and Light Baptist newspaper (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Umbrella Man: Fanning Prejudice Against the White Race (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=117640)

Johny Joe Hold 05-30-2020 08:30 PM

Umbrella Man: Fanning Prejudice Against the White Race

There is a myth floating around Minneapolis fostered by inferior races. It claims someone covered head to toe and with an umbrella in front of him to further disguise his identity threw bricks into windows and other destruction. Some dishonest black rioters claimed they could see he is a white person. They make the further absurd claim he is a white supremacist was trying leave the impression he is black.

He ran off before anyone could apprehend him. There is already so much prejudice against we white people. Why must other races make up evil stories like this and spread them far and wide?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/carliep.../#38060608236e

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 05-30-2020 08:51 PM

Re: Umbrella Man: Fanning Prejudice Against the White Race

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1269054)
Some dishonest black rioters claimed they could see he is a white person. They make the further absurd claim he is a white supremacist was trying leave the impression he is black.

I see how they are trying to manipulate us here - the man chosen to pose as a white man pretending to be black is very slender for a black man. But he looks a lot more like an unusually non-obese black man whited-up than like Al Jolson. To sum up, he's resembles the late, unlamented Michael Jackson if Michael Jackson had tried some sort of incomprehensible double-bluff.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 05-31-2020 04:27 PM

I've been watching close-up footage of a burning microwave in the street on loop for the past 22 hours, interspersed with stern people in hats. What strikes me is the senselessness of it all. And no explanation from the rioters. Round them all up.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 05-31-2020 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1269080)
I've been watching close-up footage of a burning microwave in the street on loop for the past 22 hours, interspersed with stern people in hats. What strikes me is the senselessness of it all. And no explanation from the rioters.

It probably made no sense to them either, which is worrying. But I don't suppose too many of them are familiar with the purpose of a microwave oven. Having burned down all their local takeout joints, did they perhaps set it alight in order to bake potatoes in the fire?

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 06-01-2020 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1269085)
It probably made no sense to them either, which is worrying. But I don't suppose too many of them are familiar with the purpose of a microwave oven. Having burned down all their local takeout joints, did they perhaps set it alight in order to bake potatoes in the fire?

I imagine that's exactly what happened, Mrs. Lytton-Vasey, a terrible cooking accident. There's something to be said for re-opening the bakeries so that the poor rioters can eat delicious pies rather than making a mess.

Johny Joe Hold 06-01-2020 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1269119)
I imagine that's exactly what happened, Mrs. Lytton-Vasey, a terrible cooking accident. There's something to be said for re-opening the bakeries so that the poor rioters can eat delicious pies rather than making a mess.

In other countries they use protests as a way to get rid of old tires. Maybe that will start here.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 06-02-2020 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1269129)
In other countries they use protests as a way to get rid of old tires. Maybe that will start here.

I think that would break their CO2 pledge, wouldn't it? :lol:

Alvin Moss 06-03-2020 03:18 AM

Mr. Mayor, it is pretty clear that this myth is communist propaganda. Those Negroes are sticking to their usual story when they get caught: A White man did it and we were just standing here minding our own business and we didn't do anything.

I counsel immediate bombardment of the problem areas. If the Negroes are Hell bent on burning their neighborhoods in an unruly and disorderly manner, so be it. But this will cause disorder and chaos, which are an affront to the Lord and disruptive for business. It would be best to go on and blow up the whole area at the same time to minimize the impact on society and the economy and get it over with quickly. We can blow up the troublesome Negroes at the same time to avoid a repetition of the violence. As an added bonus, valuable parcels of real estate which are currently occupied by slums would soon be available and possibly at attractive prices.

It would be best to solve this issue once and for all.