The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   The Two Kamalas (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=118183)

Virginia Day Templeton 11-10-2020 01:50 AM

The Two Kamalas

1 Attachment(s)
Friends, I would like to draw your attention to a highly disturbing coincidence... if indeed it is one.

On August 9, professional wrestler James "Kamala" Harris died at age 70. Harris was a major star of the glory years of wrestling, known for his rivalries with Hulk Hogan and Andre the Giant, and was both loved and feared by fans for his titanic bulk and his gimmick of a cannibalistic jungle savage. Just take a look at him and see if you don't flinch in horror:

Attachment 29692

Again, the date of his death was August 9.

Only two days later, on August 11, Joe Biden nominated Kamala Harris as his running mate.

Was Biden pandering to nostalgic wrestling fans? Or was there a deeper connection — one altogether more sinister?

I should now point out that Kamala Harris (the politician) is nowhere near as savage in appearance as "Kamala" Harris, the wrestler. In fact, she hardly has any Negroid features. Her skin is light — lighter than that of many white people. The jutting jaw and innertube lips of Michelle O. are nowhere to be seen. She's the type of person, in short, whose racial ancestry can only be settled with a DNA test, or at least a finely tuned pair of calipers.

This has led some to speculate that she may not be black at all, but is instead another Rachel Dolezal in pursuit of the immense social cachet that blackness bestows in our country. For a politician, this means votes.

Where does the other Kamala come in?

When James Harris was alive, his body was a reservoir of pure African DNA — genetic material which could, in theory, be injected into a white woman in order to change the makeup of her cells. If a white politician wanted to become black, she could do no better than to fill her veins with the darkest strain of Congoid blood around. And maybe, just maybe, that is what Kamala Harris was doing.

So. A white woman used the blood of an African man, for years or even decades, to change her race. It may not have made her look 100% black, but it did do this: it allowed her to prove, under medical examination and testing (including a polygraph test), that she was of sub-Saharan descent. Whatever her name originally was, it was clearly unsuitable for a proud woman of color. It was probably something like… “Karen”.

How better to christen her new identity, than in tribute to the very donor who made the transformation possible?

Now it all makes sense. And for the final piece of the puzzle: when James Harris died, Kamala’s (or Karen’s) supply of black blood ran out. The journey was over. The results weren’t ideal, but they were enough. Finding another Negro to continue the procedure was too risky, because anyone else who got involved could potentially expose the scam. It was time to go big or go home.

Biden and Harris waited until she was as black as she was ever going to get, and then he nominated her — putting her front and center on the national stage.

Or, even worse — and perhaps more likely — when the hour arrived and the need for secrecy was paramount, Team Biden had James Harris killed.

Of course, it could just be a coincidence.

But you don’t really believe that, do you?

Johny Joe Hold 11-10-2020 04:36 AM

Re: The Two Kamalas

I would not put it past the world of science to do something like that. Science is so politicized there is nothing scientists would not do to advance their liberal political agenda.

We've seen for years the blind worship of "diversity." What is the Biblical source of that? I'll answer, there is none.

We're all aware of this thing called "gender fluidity." Now is sounds like there is going to be "racial fluidity." God is angry about both.

WilliamJenningsBryan 11-10-2020 07:43 AM

In this context we need to remember that Commie-la Harris also had DNA injections from Willie Brown, and used his pole to launch her career in politics (although it didn't seem to have much effect on her skin color).

Another observation of note, Commie-la Harris has developed a cackle even more annoying than Hillary Clinton's - although I attribute that more to witchcraft than anything else.

Then there is Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren, who angered numerous injun tribes due to her claims. The tribes attempted numerous times to meet with her but she continuously refused. I'm wondering if the tribes were trying to arrange similar DNA injections.

Dennis Lukes 11-12-2020 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamJenningsBryan (Post 1276247)
In this context we need to remember that Commie-la Harris also had DNA injections from Willie Brown, and used his pole to launch her career in politics (although it didn't seem to have much effect on her skin color).

Another observation of note, Commie-la Harris has developed a cackle even more annoying than Hillary Clinton's - although I attribute that more to witchcraft than anything else.

Then there is Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren, who angered numerous injun tribes due to her claims. The tribes attempted numerous times to meet with her but she continuously refused. I'm wondering if the tribes were trying to arrange similar DNA injections.

The liberals of today suffer from a collective identity crisis. Men pretending to be women, women pretending to be men, whites pretending to be black, whites pretending to be injuns, Jews pretending to be white, Mexicans pretending to be Americans, gays pretending to not be pedophiles, you can't trust any of them. They hate themselves almost as much as Jesus hates them.

MitzaLizalor 11-14-2020 08:18 AM

Acts 15:18-20 Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world. Wherefore my sentence is, that we trouble not them, which from among the Gentiles are turned to God: but that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.
.. and if never before I'd seen a strangler ..

:link:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Virginia Day Templeton

The journey was over. The results weren’t ideal, but they were enough.