The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   How to protect kids from Child Endangerment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=42291)

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 05-06-2010 08:29 PM

How to protect kids from Child Endangerment

Friends, nothing is more dangerous to your children than second-hand smoke from a certain "herb bearing seed". If the smoke inhalation doesn't kill them, then munchies-induced-obesity will. This Missouri SWAT Team shows us the proper way to protect children from danger:

Columba Tribune: Police arrested Jonathan E. Whitworth, 25, of 1501 Kinloch Court on Feb. 11 on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and second-degree child endangerment...Police discovered a grinder, a pipe and a small amount of marijuana...
It's estimated that 40,000 of these raids take place every year. While that may add up to a lot of dead dogs, remember that Freedom Isn't Free™, liberty isn't liberal, and small, unintrusive government requires a big government that intrudes on (other) people.

We must stay the course in the drug war, or else all of these dogs will have died in vain. Are you willing to tell that 7-year old boy that his dog died in vain?

repented harlot70 05-08-2010 02:32 AM

Re: How to protect kids from Child Endangerment

Well, they told them who they were.

If they didn't want their dogs shot, maybe they shouldn't have broken the law in the first place. If you don't do drugs, you don't have anything to worry about. Maybe losing the dogs will deter the children from a sin-filled roller coaster ride to Hell.

Nobar King 05-08-2010 02:39 AM

I can think of a lot of juggalo families who could use this kind of intervention.

Ofc. Don W. Richards 05-11-2010 03:56 PM

Now that was some mighty fine police work. I probably would've shot the dog through the window before I opened the door, but these guys are young and don't have as much experience as I do.

The news said that they found a misdemeanor amount of marijuana in the house. Don't get me wrong, it's certainly more than enough to justify violent entry and killing of pets, but if I had been there, I can promise you I would've brought them up on a lot more than just a little pot. I also would've shot out some lights flipped over some furniture. But these guys are well on their way to becoming real cops like me, and this is a great start for them.

B)

jennabenna 07-22-2010 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ofc. Don W. Richards (Post 520683)
Now that was some mighty fine police work. I probably would've shot the dog through the window before I opened the door, but these guys are young and don't have as much experience as I do.

The news said that they found a misdemeanor amount of marijuana in the house. Don't get me wrong, it's certainly more than enough to justify violent entry and killing of pets, but if I had been there, I can promise you I would've brought them up on a lot more than just a little pot. I also would've shot out some lights flipped over some furniture. But these guys are well on their way to becoming real cops like me, and this is a great start for them.

B)

Ahh, the corrupt american cop at his finest. F*** you, fuzz man.

Bobby-Joe 07-22-2010 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennabenna (Post 564302)
Ahh, the corrupt american cop at his finest. F*** you, fuzz man.

You got something against living in a law abiding society? Didn't you here that the perp had drugs and was using viscous guard dogs like pit bulls and corgis to protect his stash and children were in danger.

If that was in Freehold the perp would have earned some stick time (if you know what I mean) We don't take to kindly to people endangering children with drugs.

Live4God 07-23-2010 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 564307)
You got something against living in a law abiding society? Didn't you here that the perp had drugs and was using viscous guard dogs like pit bulls and corgis to protect his stash and children were in danger.

If that was in Freehold the perp would have earned some stick time (if you know what I mean) We don't take to kindly to people endangering children with drugs.

Corgis? Vicious? Come on, you can't honestly tell me this is vicious!

http://www.greatdogsite.com/admin/up...elsh_corgi.jpg

Lisa H 07-23-2010 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Live4God (Post 564422)

Any dog can be trained to be vicious.

Live4God 07-23-2010 04:51 AM

Also, there's no reason to shoot an innocent dog because it's owner uses drugs. Don Richards, killing the dogs for no reason = murder. Murder = sin. You want to murder the dogs, thus, you want to sin.

BelieverInGod 07-23-2010 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa H (Post 564424)
Any dog can be trained to be vicious.

As a dog trainer I can back you up on this. I'm also sick and tired of people thinking their little psychotic freak of a dog isn't vicious even if it's currently hanging from my arm.

Oh and do you know what corgi's were bred for? Cattle herding. You're going to tell me that any dog bred for cattle herding (and I know of some that still do the work) aren't tough?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Live4God (Post 564453)
Also, there's no reason to shoot an innocent dog because it's owner uses drugs. Don Richards, killing the dogs for no reason = murder. Murder = sin. You want to murder the dogs, thus, you want to sin.

Can you back that up with either scripture or law?

Billy Bob Jenkins 07-23-2010 07:51 AM

Quote:

I assume you're a soy munching, vegan homersexural and have never eaten an animal.

Bobby-Joe 07-23-2010 02:13 PM

Quote:

You do know the queen of England are protected by corgis?

Oakland "Reb" Griner 07-23-2010 02:18 PM

From time to time, the Queen's Corgis viciously attack some palace lackey. Most incidents are hushed up, but word does leak out.

From our files:

LONDON: Buckingham Palace admitted in most polite language today that a most untoward thing has happened: One of the Queen's dogs bit one of the Queen's Guardsmen. It happened late last week, but nobody heard about it because the Queen's red-coated, bushy-hatted Guardsmen seldom say more than the Queen's dogs. Grenadier Guardsman Alfred Edge, 23,-year-old draftee, clicked his heels and hump-two-threed just as a royal footman was walking one of Queen Elizabeth II's three pet corgis. This excited the pint-sized dog, and in the confusion two toothmarks appeared on the Guardsman's leg. Some suspect it was Susan, who last week nipped the royal clockwinder, Leonard Hubbard. Guardsman Edge did not flick a muscle until his relief arrived on schedule. Two days later, his legs became slightly sore and medical treatment was prescribed. Guardsman Edge has not commented. But it was learned that tomorrow he will be discharged from the army after two years' service and return home where, as of yesterday, his wife keeps no dogs.

Imagine what these vicious killers do to intruders!!

jennabenna 07-24-2010 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 564307)

I have nothing against protecting children. I just have a problem with you messing with other's property for no reason. Call me crazy, but it seems to me that if you don't need to shoot out a lightbulb to arrest someone, there's probably no reason to shoot out that lightbulb. The same goes for overturning furniture and other such unneeded destruction.

Lisa H 07-24-2010 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennabenna (Post 565184)
I have nothing against protecting children. I just have a problem with you messing with other's property for no reason. Call me crazy, but it seems to me that if you don't need to shoot out a lightbulb to arrest someone, there's probably no reason to shoot out that lightbulb. The same goes for overturning furniture and other such unneeded destruction.

If you don't break the law in the first place then it would not even happen. Learn to live a righteous path instead of blaming others.

BelieverInGod 07-24-2010 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oakland "Reb" Griner (Post 564637)
From time to time, the Queen's Corgis viciously attack some palace lackey. Most incidents are hushed up, but word does leak out.

I thought they regularly chewed on Prince Phillip, or was I misinformed?

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 12-30-2011 09:55 AM

Quote:

Forget viciousness, that thing is the nerd of dogs, a real bully-magnet. I mean, how could you NOT shoot that?

Thomas Dalton 12-30-2011 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennabenna (Post 565184)

And you know before hand whether or not it was necessary to shoot out that light bulb? Does Satan give you the power of premonition?

If it was me, I would have shot the man in the leg or arm to make sure he wasn't a threat, even as he was laying on the ground. I would never forgive myself if I refrained from giving a hardcore criminal his just deserts and he injured a True Christian cop.

HallelujahHallelujah 12-30-2011 02:02 PM

Quote:

-----------------------------------------:blowup:
You should not lie with beasts, foolish sinner ...it is abomination:

Leviticus 18:23 "Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion."

If you don't stop having anal sex with the dogs and monkeys you worship, your soul will be lost. How stupid do you have to be to sin against God, knowing you'll go to Hell for it?!

HallelujahHallelujah 12-30-2011 02:11 PM

I have personally witnessed women, who lie with beast instead of mankind, and drag their defiled corpses through town on a leash, as a symbol of the sick satanic anal ritual of submission that occurs every night inside their homes. They often caress the beast and show signs of anal attraction, and the best responds by sniffing their defiler's anal region, that's how the beasts mark their identity!

Women who own dogs (to lie with them) do that to avoid the responsibility of having any followers or a well behaved christian family. Having anal sex with dogs might seem fun right now but they'll laugh less when the beasts of Hell will defile and painfully sodomize their burning corpses, for eternity. Then it would be too late to turn on God's side, so might as well do it now, while there is still time.