The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=62847)

Hawk 04-13-2011 09:17 AM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson (Post 730972)
Jesus said quite clearly that, "I and my Father are one." in John 10:30.

His statement so rocked the Jews that they took up stones to stone Him.



You do realize that Paul is speaking by permission and not commandment.

Read more closely.
1 Corinthians 7:1-6
1Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.
2Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.
3Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband.
4The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.
5Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency.
6But I speak this by permission, and not of commandment.

Paul thought the entire business was gross and disgusting, but if you have to I think you should do it this way, but it's not a hard and fast rule.

Lest you think I am scripture twisting, Paul later says in the same chapter

10And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband:

You can tell the difference between a suggestion and a commandment, can't you?



We are still working on that one. It's a sticky theological issue. We are praying for an answer.



I know! Paul tells us they all went to hell.
Romans 5:12-14 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
(For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

So Abraham, who is better known as the father of Faith is burning in hell?

Hawk 04-13-2011 09:25 AM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 730979)
Doing whatever God tells us to do.

Yes. You could even kill them with an axe while they are pregnant and still be in right standing with God, just as long as you repent and have faith (Luke 13:3, Ephesians 2:8).

Did you bother to read the scripture I provided? Lot's daughters made him drunk and then had sex with him. That hardly sounds like their father forced them now does it? And everyone knows women are sex maniacs, so force will never be needed. All those so called "rape victims" are just harlots who seduced a man, e.g. with provocative clothing, and then felt guilty and blamed the poor man.

How are respect or love relevant here? All that matters is what the Holy Bible tells us.

Love is relevant in God's Word, for He is love! If He wanted us to murder others, why would He say we must love one another, even our enemies!

If you are a Christian you would follow the teachings of Jesus Christ, but I guess it could be difficult to follow if you support the idea of having intercourse with your daughters.....

alexander_st 04-14-2011 06:36 PM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
I've seen DNA with my own eyes, and I am a Christian.
Impregnating your own daughter is sickening and dangerous.
If you do it, I hope you burn in hell. There's a reason God gave us a natural disgust for sex with our family.

Don't screw your daughter.

Hawk 04-14-2011 07:13 PM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by alexander_st (Post 731829)
I've seen DNA with my own eyes, and I am a Christian.
Impregnating your own daughter is sickening and dangerous.
If you do it, I hope you burn in hell. There's a reason God gave us a natural disgust for sex with our family.

Don't screw your daughter.

Amen brother.

David iZ Mental 04-14-2011 07:52 PM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
You sick cooter. I'm sorry but this is disgusting. I have truly learned today that religion is nothing but trash to sell your kids after having sex with them.

You disgust me you piffleing cooter.

Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson 04-14-2011 08:19 PM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk (Post 731006)
So Abraham, who is better known as the father of Faith is burning in hell?

According to Romans 5, yes.

BelieverInGod 04-15-2011 12:02 AM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk (Post 731011)
Love is relevant in God's Word, for He is love! If He wanted us to murder others, why would He say we must love one another, even our enemies!

If you are a Christian you would follow the teachings of Jesus Christ, but I guess it could be difficult to follow if you support the idea of having intercourse with your daughters.....

You mean teachings like this?

God Hates

Jesus' insults

Perhaps you should try reading what Jesus really said rather than buying all that hippie Jesus Freak garbage.

The Bright Beast 04-15-2011 07:25 AM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk (Post 731011)
Love is relevant in God's Word, for He is love! If He wanted us to murder others, why would He say we must love one another, even our enemies!

It is loving! Providing your daughter with children will give her additional jobs and a sense of a position in the household! She will be busier, therefore giving her less time to be tempted to satanism!

Hawk 04-15-2011 09:11 AM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BelieverInGod (Post 732098)
You mean teachings like this?

God Hates

Jesus' insults

Perhaps you should try reading what Jesus really said rather than buying all that hippie Jesus Freak garbage.

Maybe you are not a follower of Jesus Christ, as far as I know all the Christians I know are, are you truly a Christian like you want us to believe?

If you know Jesus then you would know that He is righteous and loving, His ways is above our ways, so it may look to you as if He hates, you need to change your god my friend.......you seem very unhappy.

I only believe what the Word says, surely not some person who thinks he knows the Word,

Be blessed.

OccamsRazor 04-15-2011 09:50 AM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mundwode (Post 728326)
Lot may have been a just man, but that still does not mean impregnating your own daughter is right. Not unless it says so in the Bible, which it doesn't. We have a lot of characters who were just yet they did not impregnate their daughters, are we because of this to assume that impregnating your daughter is not right? No, because it does not say so in the Bible. But because it says Levicitus 18:6 "‘No one is to approach any close relative to have sexual relations. I am the LORD."

I do apologize if I'm speaking out of turn, as I'm completely new here. It would seem to me, however, that the only way to reconcile 18:6 with Genesis 19:32-36 and 2nd Peter 2:7-8 is to point out that it any fault lies entirely with the harlot daughters. Note that Lot certainly did not approach the relative, but merely acquiesced to the daughters advances, after having been plied with drink. So it's obviously acceptable and just to have sex with your daughters only when they make the advance, and preferably give one libations first. Obviously these other people Mundwode is referring to who did not impregnate their daughters were able to get away with it because they were never approached.

GreasyPigeon 04-15-2011 04:12 PM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk (Post 732379)
Maybe you are not a follower of Jesus Christ, as far as I know all the Christians I know are, are you truly a Christian like you want us to believe?

If you know Jesus then you would know that He is righteous and loving, His ways is above our ways, so it may look to you as if He hates, you need to change your god my friend.......you seem very unhappy.

I only believe what the Word says, surely not some person who thinks he knows the Word,

Be blessed.

You say it brother. yummm brother

Jehovayahoor 04-16-2011 04:25 PM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Tell me, could you find a bit of good 'oul scripture to cover me for throwin one up the best mate's daughter? She's grand roundy boobies on her, and the little hoor's been givin me the eye for the last week.:wub:

Jehovayahoor 04-16-2011 05:06 PM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Howya Felicity, you're a grand lookin thing yourself mrs:wub:

plethora 04-17-2011 02:08 AM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 727881)
All sheep look the same. So when someone claims a sheep to be a clone, he is just lying. Probably to steal your tax money for "research". Research with sheep, yeah right.

How can you prove something does not exist!? Please prove to me the Easter Bunny does not exist.

First I will say that I believe that every person on the planet has a right to believe in any religion, no matter how stupid it is. I also believe that every person has a right to free speech and a right to talk about stupid religions and why they are stupid, even if "people of faith" get offended. Just because I respect your right to practice your stupid religion doesn't mean that I have any respect for it, not do I have to pretend your religion isn't stupid and/or isn't a dangerous and destructive cult. If you are offended by frank discussions of religions, you can leave now.
I find Christians particularly offensive. Everyone is going to burn in Hell except them. They have no respect for any other religion. In fact, most Christians hate most other Christians. The Pentecostals think the Catholics are all going to burn in Hell. It's a very dishonest religion and has a holier than thou culture where they believe they are better than everyone else. They like to pose as persecuted, but more often than not they are the persecutors. They tend to lie and steal a lot because they are "forgiven" and therefore can indulge in sin. The religion is theoretically based on the Bible which is, quite frankly, a stupid book, and certainly not written by a God. But Christians hardly follow their own teachings and are more likely to cheat and steal than your average person off the street.

The core of Christian belief is based on the idea that everyone has sinned, and because you have done anything wrong that God will punish you by burning you with fire, or otherwise torturing you forever. If a 5 year old tells a lie and then dies, God will burn that kid in Hell forever.Out here in the real world, if someone behaved like God supposedly does, that person would be severely mentally deranged. We put people who behave like God in jail or mental institutions. In fact, many people are locked up every year for imitating the "Wrath of God".
Then there's this Jesus guy who's supposed to be "God's Son", born of a virgin, because sex is something evil(YES IM LOOKING AT YOU, YOU CRANKY OLD MAN!!), and he's here to cut a deal to get you around his dad's wrath. God has an anger problem you see, and so he has to sacrifice his own kid to appease himself so that he doesn't have to torture people he created forever in Hell. So, Jesus has to die on the Cross for your sins, but then he's resurrected, so he's not really dead anymore. And now he's "paid the price" so those who "believe" in him will not fry in Hell like the rest of us. Even though God created the universe and created billions of us, and he's all powerful and all knowing, he seems to have an identity problem and is so insecure that he needs us to worship him. Kind of like a kid shaking his fist over and ant colony demanding to be worshiped and obeyed, but on a much larger scale. God loves us, but needs to punish us, unless we worship him. It's like God is some southern hick child abuser or something. Maybe we should call family services on God for child abuse? Anyhow, Christians believe God has a God sized ego problem and needs us to worship him or he throws fits like destroying the world and such. God doesn't seem to have much control over his behavior and often is controlled by his own strong emotions.
God doesn't seem to really care much about what you do, but in what you believe in. It's "faith" not "works" that impress God. So, a mass murder who gets "saved" during his lethal injection will go to Heaven, but the Dalai Lama is going to burn in Hell. So, you can be bad all your life and change at the last minute and get into Heaven. Christians obviously think God is pretty stupid and will fall for something like that. Actually, they don't "think" that because you're not supposed to think. you got to "have faith" to believe something that stupid. Faith is the belief in something that has no basis in logic or reason.
The bottom line is, Christianity is about the fear of going to Hell. They say it's about "love" to, but hey, people who love you don't torture you in Hell forever, so I'm not buying the "he loves you" crap. And even though God created the universe, he's just not very good with money, and he needs you to give him your cash. God was a lot more out there in ancient times than he is today. God likes to work behind the screens, being the invisible guy in the sky, and let the churches do his work. He doesn't talk directly, so he need babbling nut cases to speak for him, (in tongues), with another nut case interpreting it. God is rather impotent these days and is authority seems to be limited to getting even with you after you're dead. So God needs his army of Christian Soldiers to do his work for him.



God isn't powerful enough to save everyone, so only the "chosen few" make it in. The Jehovah's Witnesses have set the number at 144,000 people, and that's it. Only Christians get in, and then it's limited to only "True Christians". A True Christian is your personal flavor of Christianity and most all other Christians are not really Christians, but are really working for the Devil. Satan seems to have more influence here than God does. Satan is some fallen angle who somehow suckered God way back when and got power. I guess someone stupid enough to believe a death bed conversion can fall for anything, and isn't very bright. So Satan is misleading all but the chosen few who are True Christians and are going to Heaven.
This creates a dilemma. With all the flavors of Christianity out there, how does a person find the True Christians? I guess you're supposed to "know it in your heart" but there are a lot of Christians out there who are listening to God speak to their heart and getting a lot of conflicting information. God is having a hard time getting his story consistent it would seem, or, you have Satan out there pretending to be God and if you are fooled, God is going to punish you. Remember, God is one seriously pissed off dude and has no room for error!
So, unlike other religions, like Jews and Bhudists, Christians believe that Gods has chosen them and therefore they are better than everyone. And because of that, they have no respect for anything other than their own limited and narrow perception of the world as their particular flavor of Christianity sees it.




Christianity is as much based on culture as it is on dogma. Christian culture is rooted in the belief that you're better than everyone else. That because Christians are forgiven, they are "washed in the blood of the lamb". They are chosen, going to Heaven, while the rest of us are going to burn in Hell. Christians are "morally superior" to the rest of us because "God is on their side" and the rest of us are "tools of Satan" we are "unclean" and we are "evil" while they are "clean" and "good". They believe the bottom line is, "we're good, they're evil" and therefore the rest of us are below subhuman heathens. And they will tell you this to your face. And it's ok if they do it, but is someone says that "Christianity is a cult for weak minded people" -- My God! You're persecuting Christ!
Since Christians are the chosen ones and they speak for God, then what they believe defines what it "moral" and what is "immoral". This having little to do with actual ethics, but there is some overlap. Murder is generally considered a bad thing in all cultures. Atheists and Realists agree with that. But sex is considered immoral outside the context of Christian marriage, an in the case of Catholics, outside the context of reproduction. Sex is not a form of amusement to Catholics and is look upon as a necessary evil to repopulate the planet. Birth control is also considered a sin to many Christian cults. Christian fail to realize that if sex were limited to the context of Christianity, the human race would have become extinct, which would however eliminate sin and keep God from getting pissed off.
Christian go to church mostly for the purpose of reinforcing their beliefs in their own self-righteousness and moral superiority. There they can show off their "faith" in front of their fellow worshipers and participate in cult membership rituals so that they can feel secure that they are an accepted member of their tribe. It allows them to reaffirm their beliefs through mutual ego masturbation, where members reaffirm to each other that they are God's chosen few. People speak in gibberish (tongues) and tell stories of miracles that never happen. It's pretty scary stuff when you realize that these people a really sharing a mass mental illness ritual that is further separating them from the real world and causing them to believe things and behave in ways that have no basis in reality whatsoever.



Another form of Christian Ego Masturbation is the fetus fetish. On the surface Christian portray themselves as "God's righteous army fighting the evil Satan worshipers who are slaughtering innocent little babies that result from their uncontrolled sexual urges." But in reality, Christians don't care about "the baby" and once they get past preventing an abortion, the mother and child are on their own. The real issue behind fighting abortion is that Christians believe that children (bastards) are God's way of punishing women for being sluts.


But the Christian Fetus Fetish is also an extension of Christian group sex rituals and an expression of Christian group sexuality as a whole. Christianity is one of the most sexually obsessed religions on the planet. Sexuality permeates Christian rituals.Christians perform a form of sadistic sexual oppression on young girls, waiting for them to sin, and then holding them in public disdain for their sexual evils. It is Satan, after all, who creates "lust in the heart" so Satan represents the incarnation of Christian sexual desire, and pregnancy is God's punishment for allowing Satan to use their bodies for sexual purposes. A teen carrying a baby allows Christians to entertain themselves with a judgment rituals of the girl who can't "hide her shame". Guilt and shame sexual rituals are a big part of Christian culture, and the sensation of moral superiority is very addictive and destructive.
Pregnancy and being a young unwed mother label a woman as a slut and allow her to be used as a judgment object and someone to secretly be lusted after as a "bad girl in the church". They become objects of gossip and contribute much entertainment to the Christian community. Abortion threatens this experience because is allows women to sin without punishment, and thus encourages women to do the Devil's work (have sex) and get away with it. It denies the sexual experience associated with the judgment of the fallen, and the men of the church have no clear way of knowing which young women are sexually active and perhaps available for extramarital activity. So through Abortion, the congregation is denied the opportunity to take advantage of the young girls in their community.
The Abortion issue also gives Christians something to do, something to stand for, to create an identity around and issue. Woman who are pregnant are very vulnerable, especially if they are young. After all, what's a 14 year old pregnant girl going to do? These young girls represent a sexual commodity and abortion turns them back into normal little girls again. But they are an easy target, and Christianity is a religion for lazy believers who don't want to have to work hard to get their moral fix. Therefore picking on little girls becomes an easy job, as compared to ending poverty and feeding the homeless.




We, as humans like to think of ourselves as special. The idea that we will die and simply cease to exits it a scary thought, and difficult to comprehend. We want to think that this planet is more than a speck of dust in the universe among trillions of other similar planets were there may be billions of life forms more advanced that us. We like to think of ourselves as above the animals and that somehow this planet is special, that humans are special, and that we as individuals are special. Therefore, we are ripe for wanting to believe religions that tell us what we want to hear, rather than what's true.
Christianity tells us what we want to hear. That there is an omnipotent parent figure in the sky who watches out for us, loves us, and that we are special. It says that we will never die, appeasing our need to believe we will live forever, in a better place, where all our problems go away. Do I want that, sure! Who wouldn't? But is it true? Unfortunately, no it's not. If you want to live forever you'll have a far better chance by donating you money to genetic research than to a religion. Something to consider the next time you write that check.
Sex is also a source of human denial. We humans are above the animals, we would believe, and we don't indulge in "instinct" because we are intelligent and we use "reason" and "logic" instead. Yes, we do, but reason and logic are newcomers and instinct has been around a lot longer and is a lot more powerful. And sex is the biggest example of behavior that put us right there with the animals. It's pure instinct and there's very little difference in how we mate that every other creature that mates. In many cases, we aren't even as good at it than the average male dog.
Sex is a necessary human function. We are the decedents of 3 billion years of sex. There are people who have risen above their instincts to control their sexuality, but those people are not our ancestors. We are the decedents of those who failed to control their sexuality, or had no desire to control it. It's an instinct homed by billions of years of evolution, and mush of our behavior is controlled by our sexual instincts.
Christianity is based on sexual denial and sex becomes the "work of the Devil". It equates sex with evil and irresistible temptations, caused by Satan, to steal the souls of Christians from God and subject you to eternal punishment. sex is an easy target because when you're not having sex, it seems like bizarre behavior. Other instincts, like eating, breathing, drinking seem more natural and one would quickly die if denied. Therefore sex is the best target for redefinition as sin. But sex is life and without it we wouldn't be here, but Christians have criminalized human reproduction outside the domain of their control. If sex is immoral, the life is immoral.



Since Christians are right and everyone else is wrong, Christians are mandated to expand their cult to try to include everyone in the world. They want Christian controlled governments to enforce their Christian way of life on the masses and have the authority to punish the non-believers. The idea of personal rights and liberties is contrary to surrendering your life and free will to Jesus and doing "his work" as dictated by the church. After all, if you're not serving Christ, you're serving Satan, and you are the tool of the Devil and serving an evil purpose. So the idea of personal liberty and free thinking is the same as giving rights to Satan to be evil. Something God would never approve of, but seems powerless to stop. The omnipotent creator seems to have to rely on us mere mortals to do his work for him, and we, according to Christianity, have that task of winning souls over to Christ. So it's ok to repress the heathen non-believers because we heathens are the enemy of God. Obviously, Satan is working through me right now making me write this, and you're being influenced by Satan in reading it. Pray that you don't believe a word I say!



So, because of this, Christians have a (not so) secret agenda to control the world. The come beating on your doors because you are "possessed by the Devil" and they have a holy duty to "convert you to Jesus" so that you and your family won't burn in Hell forever. Not all religions are evangelical. Jews don't come around beating your door asking "do you know Moses?" In fact, the Jews don't want you to convert and make you study and pass tests if you really want to join. Most Christians who convert to Judaism are doing it out of some weird twisted form of Christian craziness because they want to convert Jews or assimilate Jews as a form of Christianity. Christians seem to be obsessed with Jews and Jews would rather be left alone. As would every other noncritical.


However, Christians aren't supposed to sin. Sin is the Devil working through you and is considered a bad indicator as to the state of your "faith". So sin is discouraged, but there is no direct relationship between your behavior and judgment because you're not judges on what you did (wrong) but on what you believe in. This allows Christian to have two standards of behavior, what they are supposed to do, and what they are allowed to get away with. Christianity caters to lazy and irresponsible believers who can continue unethical practices that most other religions wouldn't put up with. Jews also believe in judgment, but judgment is tied to what you do, not what you say you believe in. Jews believe that what you do is a true reflection as to what you really believe. Eastern religions are similar except that instead of the Heaven/Hell/Judgement paradigm it's about moving up and down the reincarnation ladder.



All these beliefs are equally stupid, but a religion that ties personal behavior to rewards or punishment beyond death at least serves the purpose of intimidating stupid people into being good. On that account Christianity fails to make that connection and is therefore condones implicitly irresponsible behavior among it's followers.
Christianity is also an ecologically irresponsible religion. Christians believe that Christ is coming back and is going to destroy the world, and therefore it's ok to trash the planet because Jesus is going to destroy it anyhow. This destruction is going to occur in our lifetime ... however, we did make it through Y2K and Jesus isn't here yet, and if I were a Christian, I'd be getting pretty nervous that Armageddon is coming any time soon. Nonetheless, Christians don't accept that this planet is a finite ball in space and it's our home (for now) and that we have to keep it clean and livable.
The biggest ecological threat we have is overpopulation. Christianity is the enemy, in general, of responsible family planning, which includes access to abortions and birth control. The church opposes the use of new technologies that empower women to have control and choice as to when they will reproduce. Christianity considers sex a sin and that pregnancy to be a deterrent to sexual behavior, and to remove the penalty of pregnancy would result in increased sexual activity. However, the church's opposition to birth control, mostly by catholics, has resulted in overpopulation and has increased famine, disease, and death. Christianity has not been the friend of preserving the limited resources of the planet.



Christianity is a "we're better that you" religion that openly disdains all other religions, including other Christians. It creates a highly exaggerated sense of self importance that is sustained by the oppression and judgment of others. Christians see the world as a battlefield where God is at war with the Devil who are fighting this war through human surrogates with Christians as the good guys, and everyone else as the bad guys. And since this is a holy war, all is fair. It is ok for Christians to be dishonest in order to gain power to fight for Jesus.
For example, if a Christian were to kill me for posting this web page, publicly the churches would condemn it as murder and wrong. However, in their heart they would be thankful that some one killed me because I am an instrument of Satan and therefore deserve to die. I would be an enemy killed in battle. At a minimum, they are out there praying for my soul, because I am lost and they are found.
From the perspective of a non-believer, I see Christians in general as self-righteous, hate filled, and indulging in behavior that is very bizarre. If someone is speaking in tongues, either God is speaking through them, or they are so mentally ill that they are hallucinating that God is speaking through them. Is God really speaking through them? Well, if God is all powerful, then can't he speak for himself? If not, God has a problem. If so, then the Christian who thinks he's speaking for God has a problem. The bottom line is, Christianity is a cult. (Actually, thousands of related cults) And as a culture, it sucks.


In summary, for the tl;dr:

Christians have now problems talking about us non-christians as being evil and controlled by Satan, but they scream Christian persecution every time someone like me tells the truth about their religion. They can say I'm condemned to burn in Hell because I'm a filthy sinner, but I'm not supposed to say the Christianity is a dangerous mind cult that leads to delusional behavior. It's ok for them to envision a world rid of the non-christian heathens, but I'm not supposed to envision a world where people have figured out what a stupid belief system Christianity is, and it goes away like the belief that the world is flat went away.
My religion supports free speech and the free exchange of ideas. As I said, even though I believe that Christianity is a cult, that people have the freedom to be part of that cult. But I'm tired of being shoved around by Christian bigots who would oppress my freedom to talk about reality the way it really is. Christianity sucks. It's a piss poor religion and I'm tired of dealing with these in-your-face ass holes who mistakenly believe that they are God's chosen people.





:thumbsup: peace.


Stolen from

http://www.churchofreality.org/opinion/christian.htm

plethora 04-17-2011 02:18 AM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Oh my, and i bet i will be banned for giving you my opinion. and burn in hell at that. for that i have but one thing to say:

The failure to understand a concept when its being repeatedly shoved down your throat in a plethora of diffrent ways is infuriating.. especially when you think that you are right and every other way is wrong. this is one of christianities greatest issues. deal with it.

oh man. i will be so banned.. not even given a chance to respond to any counter text.. wow... that sure seems like christianity that! :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: :innocent::innocent::innocent: throwing everyone that disagrees down a pit in hell... oh wait.. wasn't hitler such as well?

plethora 04-17-2011 02:44 AM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
haha where is the edit button so i can skip the tripple posting?
oh no, now ill be banned for tripple posting... but thats just an excuse to ban me from my previous post.. i mean i have seen many other people getting banned from simply joking about portal 2. really. im not kidding. check it out. its hillarious. well its only one guy, but one guy none the less..

and i cracked up so badly when i got the "too boring to ban" infraction! really? you intend to tell me, that i shuld take your religion seriously when you cant even take my opinion seriously? is this a joke? am i supposed to laugh? i mean.. really now, you cant expect anyone to "convert" to your cult by saying "talk to the hand" when they give you theire opinion about the matter. really now.

cranky old man@ to be honest you made it sound like you wanted to use this "okay to impregnate your daughters" to use it as an excuse to piffle with your own if you have any. the same goes for anyone that agrees on it.

Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson 04-17-2011 03:27 AM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by plethora (Post 733741)
wasn't hitler such as well?

Did you know that Hitler ate sugar too? It's a fact. Hitler liked sugar. If you like things with sugar, you are a Nazi too!

plethora 04-17-2011 03:44 AM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson (Post 733774)
Did you know that Hitler ate sugar too? It's a fact. Hitler liked sugar. If you like things with sugar, you are a Nazi too!

oh my god(no pun intended).. you are right.. that explains everything. thank you for opening my eyes with a comment that answers the whooooole block of text. :lex_12: it really proved "Christianity is a "we're better that you" religion that openly disdains all other religions, including other Christians. It creates a highly exaggerated sense of self importance that is sustained by the oppression and judgment of others.." and stolen or not, like i messaged you back then, i share his opinion. so its just as much mine as his. no really. thank you for great feedback. it helped me resolute my self.

BelieverInGod 04-17-2011 03:48 AM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by plethora (Post 733741)
Oh my, and i bet i will be banned for giving you my opinion. and burn in hell at that.

That wasn't your opinion, that was somebody elses opinion that you parroted/stole. Why should we respond to you when it wasn't your thoughts, your opinion and I doubt you even bothered to read the whole thing.

plethora 04-17-2011 03:56 AM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BelieverInGod (Post 733786)
That wasn't your opinion, that was somebody elses opinion that you parroted/stole. Why should we respond to you when it wasn't your thoughts, your opinion and I doubt you even bothered to read the whole thing.

Ah.. you are right.. i apologize, i will quote my self in my own statement then: "The failure of someone to understand a concept when its being repeatedly shoved down theire troat in a plethora of diffrent ways is infuriating... especially when they think they are right and every other way sucks"

Let me ask you, why are you the way you are? everytime i give a christian my opinion they turn around and look at me like im a heretic. so i copy pasted the text, but i could very well have written it my self. i got the same opinion, and who wrote it does not matter, its the same as if 2 guys stood next to eachother with 2 signs saying the same thing, another guy would come and say "hey you are copying him" NO. i agree on his opinion and spread his message, you do the EXACT SAME THING TO MY DOOR BELL EVERY DAY!!! "Hey did you know <boring facts about jesus wine and bread and blah blah" i could just tell you all, that you are all just copy-pasting your whole life over what the bible sais. "cant do this that becouse bible sais otherwise". every day all i EVER hear from a christian is him reciting phrases from a bible.. "hey can you help me with this?" "no due to paragraf 6:12 blah blah blah" dont give me the copy paste shit.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:00 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved