The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   BIBLE FIGHT: a Decent Christian Video Game for the Family! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52239)

Rev. Jim Osborne 10-19-2010 02:43 AM

BIBLE FIGHT: a Decent Christian Video Game for the Family!

It's true that most video games out there promote some kind of atheist/homosexual/Obamunist agenda. Whether it's the Super Mario games turning kids into junior queers, or Oblivion spreading witchcraft and Satan worship, video games are a real menace and should be against the law, to protect families and decent Christian society.

But, I stumbled upon a game that is explicitly about Christianity. It is called Bible Fight.

http://www.thinkchristian.net/wp-content/godwins.jpg
YEA! Take that, Satan!

You can pick between several characters to do a hand-to-hand brawl. You can pick a righteous man like Noah or Moses and fight against that harlot Eve or the Devil himself. Choose a location such as Heaven, Hell, Noah's Ark, the Garden of Eden, and more. It's a great way to hone your hand-eye co-ordination and kill some minutes, while doing something that is educational and Christian. The video game industry could learn alot from Bible Fight. It's action-packed fun for the whole family!

Click here to play the game.

TheAmigo 05-05-2011 04:28 PM

Re: BIBLE FIGHT: a Decent Christian Video Game for the Family!

Dear friend,

I have many concerns about this game.

I tried playing it and what it does is promote anal sex and making the holy characters look SATANIC and VIOLENT!

First of all, it requires the player to rapidly PRESS his keyboard! At first he does it slowly, but as the game progresses he presses it faster from all kinds of special positions until he wins the game - and then the character is happy!

In other terms, the game is simulating sex with the keyboard until the character is brought to an orgasm!!

Also, I do not want my children to think that people from the bible spent their days by just punching each others' guts- They were holy reasonable people with no pointlessley cruel intentions!

This game is rated for aduls. Dirty, slutty atheists pig adults. :thumbdown::thumbdown:

Rev. Q 05-05-2011 08:44 PM

If I lose against Satan in the game, do I need to pray for forgiveness in real life? Or does GOD automatically win whenever you pick HIM as a character? I'm not too hip on these on-line game things, but I gave this link to my son and allowed him access to the computer only for that game, and he's been giggling and playing all day!

Nobar King 05-05-2011 09:15 PM

I think I made Jesus lose. There must be something wrong with this game.

Rev. M. Rodimer 05-06-2011 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAmigo (Post 745596)
Dear friend,

I have many concerns about this game.

I tried playing it and what it does is promote anal sex and making the holy characters look SATANIC and VIOLENT!

Are you suggesting that Satan is not Satanic, and that God, who drowned everyone on Earth except Noah and pals (men, women, children, the pre-born, bunnies, chickens, ants, and even most plants were brutally executed) because they were wicked is not violent?

Titus Templeton 05-06-2011 07:44 PM

This game is way better then portal 2.

Serpent 05-06-2011 09:13 PM

Decent game for the family? It has violence and makes fun of the bible.

I personally don't find anything wrong with this game, but how is this game any better than the ones you guys constantly hate on?

Dawkings 05-06-2011 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serpent (Post 746215)
Decent game for the family? It has violence and makes fun of the bible.

I personally don't find anything wrong with this game, but how is this game any better than the ones you guys constantly hate on?

It mentions them I'm guessing.

worshiper29 05-07-2011 05:31 AM

Well, it looks like those True Christian™ kids who were praying for something holy since we disapproved of Mortal Kombat got their answer to prayer.

Hallelujah! :D

Now there isn't any excuse out there to Play satanic games such as Portal 2 when we have Godly alternatives.

Well done, Reverend! :thumbsup:

AnalyzingLutheran 11-01-2016 07:22 PM

I question your logic. Care to explain?

RegofChrist 11-01-2016 07:27 PM

Anyone who plays video games is by definition a rectum-lover

Clay For Brains 11-01-2016 08:23 PM

after watching the footage of the game I can see how ignorent you are in what defines a game to be good. in fact i actually feel very SORRY for you. as this game could be a prime canidate for a virus or Malware. simply loading it could damage your computer. so may i direct you a game that has stood out from the rest. a game called Rocket Leauge

***LINK TO KNOWN VIRUS SPAM CREATOR BOT REMOVED BY MODERATOR***

Anne Sayne 11-02-2016 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clayton (Post 1193205)
after watching the footage of the game I can see how ignorent you are in what defines a game to be good. in fact i actually feel very SORRY for you. as this game could be a prime canidate for a virus or Malware. simply loading it could damage your computer. so may i direct you a game that has stood out from the rest. a game called Rocket Leauge

I'll pass. Rocket League sounds like a round earth propaganda.

Basilissa 11-02-2016 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnalyzingLutheran (Post 1193195)
I question your logic. Care to explain?

And whom are you talking to, dear? :confused:

Henry Poppendorfer 11-02-2016 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clayton (Post 1193205)

Rocket "league?" You know, I remember another 'league' that wanted to take someone places, from Mark 5:9 , and look how that turned out. Don't lie, it's a sin. You either didn't see footage of the game or you are lying, the game can't have malware or viruses, it's GODly. That means that the hand of GOD is working through this game, working to convert the unbelievers, to bring joy to those who believe and terror to those who do not, so that they understand HIS glory.

My oldest son plays video games, and though he plays them on my lap so that I can guide him toward righteous play, I admit that we have both been quite excited while playing this game, fighting the devil is always worthwhile father-son bonding time. The other day we even had to change our clothes, we got so excited that we sweat through our deodorant! That's what good content will do, it excites for thoroughly wholesome reasons, and leaves us feeling drained of our sin and stuffed full with the purity of the spirit.

The voice of retardism. 11-03-2016 01:45 AM

No wonder you're "on the lookout for wife #6". All the others left you for being a G0ddamn nazi!

Sir Flink 11-18-2016 07:16 PM

THIS IS A TERRIBLE GAME!!! YOU ARE DEFINITELY POSSESSED!! THIS GAME PROMOTES NOTHING BUT VIOLENCE AND MINDLESS ASSAULT!! DON'T TRY TO FEED THIS DEMONIC FILTH TO MY CHILDREN!!!

Mary Etheldreda 11-18-2016 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Flink (Post 1195583)
THIS IS A TERRIBLE GAME!!! YOU ARE DEFINITELY POSSESSED!! THIS GAME PROMOTES NOTHING BUT VIOLENCE AND MINDLESS ASSAULT!! DON'T TRY TO FEED THIS DEMONIC FILTH TO MY CHILDREN!!!

If you have an opinion, kindly support it with Holy Scripture. Otherwise, I suggest you read more and post less. Like, a lot less. Maybe even not at all.

:)

Alvin Moss 11-18-2016 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Flink (Post 1195583)

Presumably, judging by the name you have chosen to regale us with, you are some kind of godless English aristocrat. Perhaps you should acquaint yourself with the events of the last 240 years or so, vis a vis US/British relations. We got tired of you people trying to lord your uppity class opinions over us and so we threw you out and later turned England into a client state. Since then, we have saved you repeatedly and this disrespect is what we get in return. Well, that's a fine kettle of fish.

I imagine you are a Church of England idol worshipper, rather than a Christian. Be advised, we have no truck with the Pope of Rome and we have no truck with the English pope likewise.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 11-18-2016 08:49 PM

Thank you, Brother Alvin, for keeping people like "Sir" Fink in his place. Can you imagine the uproar if we went on to her website - www.effetelimpwristedbrits.co.uk or whatever - and disrupted the discussion?

I have tried this game, to see if it is suitable for my children - now that the winter nights are drawing in, they are spending less time in the sea - but I just can't get the hang of it. I see that it was originally recommended by Pastor Jim, though, so I guess it's okay.