The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   LBC's War on Sin (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Proof that Twitter makes you stupid: a demonstration by Peter The Tweeter (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=117099)

PeterCrackhead 11-30-2019 12:38 PM

Proof that Twitter makes you stupid: a demonstration by Peter The Tweeter

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1261367)
... by spouting a load of hot air.

Science is the work of the devil right?

Alphonse Alban 11-30-2019 02:56 PM

Re: 5 Reasons why Freehold pools have no lifeguards

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterCrackhead (Post 1261370)
Science is the work of the devil right?

Devil is the work of God. Science is folly of ignorant people following the devil.

Isaiah 45:7

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

PeterCrackhead 12-01-2019 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 1261399)
It's amazing how you're able to solve all the world's problems without actually thinking about anything. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

It’s amazing you solve the problems of your daily life with only one functioning brain cell...

PeterCrackhead 12-02-2019 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1261463)
Yes, Malthus was a minister. But neither Malthus nor Marx were quoting the Bible. You are wasting our expensive space here by telling tales from non Biblical sources.

Where do you come up with this nonsense?

Basilissa 12-02-2019 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterCrackhead (Post 1261465)
Where do you come up with this nonsense?

:fear2: The Holy Bible is not nonsense, sweetie.

:kjv1611-read:

Dennis Lukes 12-02-2019 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1261467)

Exactly. God came up with it (John 1:1, 2 Timothy 3:16-17). Whether you think it is nonsensical, or cruel, or unfair, or bigoted, or stupid, or laughable is of no consequence to the Almighty. You follow it or you burn forever (James 2:10).

PeterCrackhead 12-02-2019 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1261467)

Total nonsense...

Isabella White 12-02-2019 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterCrackhead (Post 1261495)
Total nonsense...

Mr. Crackpot: Have fun telling that to :god-fancy: Almighty when He calls you to the Halls of Judgment!

II Corinthians 5:10 "For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad."

Matthew 12:36 "But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment."

Revelation 20:15 "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

Sincerely, Isabella W.

PeterCrackhead 12-03-2019 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isabella White (Post 1261501)
Mr. Crackpot: Have fun telling that to :god-fancy: Almighty when He calls you to the Halls of Judgment!

II Corinthians 5:10 "For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad."

Matthew 12:36 "But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment."

Revelation 20:15 "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

Sincerely, Isabella W.

I wonder why you believe this drivel?

PeterCrackhead 12-03-2019 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isabella White (Post 1261501)

Sincerely, Isabella W.

You should learn physics...

Basilissa 12-03-2019 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterCrackhead (Post 1261506)

The Inerrant Word of God is not drivel! It is the best Book ever written, with the Holy Ghost being the ghost writer behind all 66 books!

Ah, and those who do not believe this "drivel" end up in the fiery pits of Hell. That's a good incentive to believe it, don't you think?

PeterCrackhead 12-03-2019 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1261524)
The Inerrant Word of God is not drivel! It is the best Book ever written, with the Holy Ghost being the ghost writer behind all 66 books!

Ah, and those who do not believe this "drivel" end up in the fiery pits of Hell. That's a good incentive to believe it, don't you think?

No...

Basilissa 12-03-2019 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterCrackhead (Post 1261535)
No...

Well, sweetie, that's why God gave you free will: to either follow His Word 100%, or roast in :hell-2: forever!

Praise :him-fancy:!

PeterCrackhead 12-04-2019 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1261536)
Well, sweetie, that's why God gave you free will: to either follow His Word 100%, or roast in :hell-2: forever!

Praise :him-fancy:!

Fear of death is meaningful only to the weak minded...

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 12-04-2019 01:49 AM

Re: Are leftists good for the environment? Let's look at the evidence.

I've heard children have backseat arguments more productive than this.

Dennis Lukes 12-04-2019 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterCrackhead (Post 1261543)

Yes, only the weak minded atheists, who God tells us are fools (Psalms 14:1), fear death. Intelligent Christians fear the wrath of God and the unending torture of eternal damnation.

Basilissa 12-04-2019 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterCrackhead (Post 1261543)

Well, I dunno about you, but when I'm driving 80 mph on a 70 mph highway (and still being the slow one comparing to those who fly by me at an estimated 90 mph), I'm glad that most drivers fear death enough to avoid serious accidents. :thumbsup:

The morons who text while driving or drive after drinking - those are the strong minded, you say? :facepalm:

Isabella White 12-05-2019 12:23 AM

Re: Proof that Twitter makes you stupid: a demonstration by Peter The Tweeter

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterCrackhead (Post 1261506)

Dear Mr. Crackhead: It is not drivel -- that's the point that you choose to ignore.

II Timothy 3:16 " All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness".

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterCrackhead (Post 1261522)
You should learn physics...

Physics won't save you on the Day of Judgment, Dear. You might be a brilliant student, but that will not do you any favors when you're ignoring the plain truth from :god-fancy: Almighty, which is set out so clearly within the :kjv1611:.

II Timothy 3:7 "Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth."

Sincerely, Isabella W.

MitzaLizalor 12-05-2019 02:49 PM

@Crackhead - Have you learned physics?

PeterCrackhead 12-05-2019 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 1261612)
@Crackhead - Have you learned physics?

Yes...