The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   WEDDING BELLS! - Christian Wedding Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   June is Coming! Marry off your daughters! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=114703)

BrotherLarry 05-08-2018 03:52 PM

June is Coming! Marry off your daughters!

As a True Christian™, the LORD GOD reminded me today that there are several women in the Freehold area reaching their 15th birthday and beyond who are still unmarried. It won't be long until this reaches "In Danger of Losing Heaven" status. He asked me to post this as His Messenger to the masses.

While Pastor Ezekiel is longsuffering, patient, kind, and never harsh, overbearing, nor unpleasant, I am sure he does not wish to pastor a church that has no concern for its young women. After he recycles his houseboy population for the summer, I wouldn't be surprised if he comes forward with a statement about this.

June is coming. Are your daughters?

Dr Laurence Niles 05-08-2018 05:35 PM

Re: June is Coming! Marry off your daughters!

These vessels for Christ really need to get pregnanted, toot sweet. If they don’t my experience is that they will become lesbians.

1 Timothy 2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

YIC

handmaiden 05-12-2018 12:56 AM

Both of you fine, young True Christian™ gentlemen would be excellent husbands and sons-in-law. No doubt there are thoughtful fathers working out the betrothal details as we speak.

Surely neither one of you would wish to eshew your own duties to our Lord and Savior?

I'll start crocheting baby blankets right away.

BrotherLarry 05-12-2018 07:35 PM

Sister Handmaiden,

I am far too involved in my work with homers to ever consider marriage and my handsome brother, Dr. Niles :wub: has his practice to consider. Besides, he has taken the step of marriage in the past (stupid man) and the scars left from that experience are still healing. I try to place a healing balm on him every chance I get - spiritually, of course.

Christ's Soldier for the Last Days,
BrotherLarry

handmaiden 05-12-2018 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrotherLarry (Post 1233028)
Sister Handmaiden,

I am far too involved in my work with homers to ever consider marriage and my handsome brother, Dr. Niles :wub: has his practice to consider. Besides, he has taken the step of marriage in the past (stupid man) and the scars left from that experience are still healing. I try to place a healing balm on him every chance I get - spiritually, of course.

Christ's Soldier for the Last Days,
BrotherLarry

You are "too involved" eh? Well, man proposes and God disposes. In my prayer time, Jesus is whispering that marriage is an honorable estate that will serve to strengthen your walk with Him.