The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Promise Enforcers - Men Only! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Quick Questions About Rape (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=34708)

TC Patriot 01-12-2010 11:33 PM

Quick Questions About Rape

Let's say one of our daughters is gang raped by 5 or 6 men. Which one should she be required to marry? The reason I ask is because my oldest girl has been a bit sassy in spite of the many bare bottom spankings. I think the Lord has a brutal rape in her future to teach her the lesson she cannot learn from me.

Should I arrange for her to be raped by a True Christian suitable to be her husband or should I leave it in God's hands?

Pastor Ezekiel 01-12-2010 11:54 PM

Re: Quick Questions About Rape

I'd say the one with the most money.

If they're all broke you could have them fight to the death for her in a steel cage match.

Jacob the Angry Liar 01-12-2010 11:56 PM

But wouldn't she then have sinned by havign sex with the other men outside of marriage?

MarkHenry 01-12-2010 11:58 PM

"Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you." Ephesians 4:32

"For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins." Matthew 6:14–15

That being said, do NOT let your girl get raped. It is against the governments law! The law is based on christian virtues. The law said rape is illegal and a crime. Look up what Abraham Lincoln said about the USA and hear what god has to say:

"Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and he will commend you. " Romans 13:1-3

Pastor Ezekiel 01-12-2010 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacob11 (Post 447151)
But wouldn't she then have sinned by havign sex with the other men outside of marriage?

You need to look at the Bible, friend. God will guide you through anything.

Free Market Fred 01-13-2010 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 447146)
I'd say the one with the most money.

If they're all broke you could have them fight to the death for her in a steel cage match.

You can have them gang rape her again and this time make a video. You can sell those on the Internet for big bucks.

Praise Jesus!
Brother Fred

MarkHenry 01-13-2010 12:14 AM

Quote:

You can have them gang rape her again and this time make a video. You can sell those on the Internet for big bucks.
Having sex for profit (money) is the definition of prostitution.

"“Food for the stomach and the stomach for food”—but God will destroy them both. The body is not meant for sexual immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body." Corinthians 6:13

Pastor Ezekiel 01-13-2010 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkHenry (Post 447181)

I don't think he was proposing that the girl get paid for it. That would be wrong.

James Hutchins 01-13-2010 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkHenry (Post 447181)

"“Food for the stomach and the stomach for food”—but God will destroy them both. The body is not meant for sexual immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body." Corinthians 6:13

Not if the girl does not profit by it.
At least that is what the joo laywers and pennypinchersaccountants say. Man, they really cook my fritters!

Bobby-Joe 01-13-2010 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkHenry (Post 447152)
"Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you." Ephesians 4:32

"For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins." Matthew 6:14–15

Were are we not compassionate here friend? The human instinct would be to avenge the assault on your child by assaulting her assailant. Instead we advocate listing to God's wisdom and making the attacker do restitution to the child. Marrying the victim is far more merciful than a prison stay, is it not?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkHenry (Post 447152)
[/B]That being said, do NOT let your girl get raped. It is against the governments law! The law is based on christian virtues. The law said rape is illegal and a crime. Look up what Abraham Lincoln said about the USA and hear what god has to say:

"Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and he will commend you. " Romans 13:1-3

True, and we TRUE Christians™ always obey the law. However when we take over the country then it is up to us to see His Will Done, is it not friend?

MarkHenry 01-13-2010 12:28 AM

Quote:

True, and we TRUE Christians™ always obey the law. However when we take over the country then it is up to us to see His Will Done, is it not friend?
True, untill then follow the law and do not anger god. Patience is a heavenly virtue.

Cassandra The Witch 01-13-2010 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 447183)
I don't think he was proposing that the girl get paid for it. That would be wrong.

Oh, so it's wrong for her to get PAID for it, but it isn't wrong for a father to arrange a gang rape on his own daughter?

AndreaPecci 01-13-2010 12:37 AM

arrange it with the richest one...that should do :thumbsup:

GOD=life 01-13-2010 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassandra The Witch (Post 447202)
Oh, so it's wrong for her to get PAID for it,

Do you need quotes from Bible passages on why prostitution is wrong? :wacko:

Cassandra The Witch 01-13-2010 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOD=life (Post 447218)
Do you need quotes from Bible passages on why prostitution is wrong? :wacko:

I was agreeing that prostitution was wrong, but that arranged rape is no better.

Juniper 01-13-2010 12:46 AM

If you believe that rape is a punishment administered by the lord, and that having someone raped for the purpose of punishment is acceptable, then you are an old-fashioned, stereotypical, life-less occultist with the IQ of an Iraqy terrorist. You are savage, barbaric, and deserve the fiery pit of hell as your bountiful reward for physically and mentally scarring the mind of an equal, as well as becoming part of the growing problem in America that is crime and destruction. You are the reason humans cannot get along with one another, as well as the reason why a communist country like China or Russia can get along better than we can. You are not only ruining the lives of others, but making it harder for humanity to get past our issues so that we can work together to make advancements in science, medicine, math, and other important subjects that lead to the answers to big questions such as "Why are we here?" "What is our purpose?" "Where did we come from?". You are slowing the process of humanity and therefore a sin and obstacle to the greater good of the world's development. Thank you for being heartless, selfless neanderthals with nothing better to do than distrupt the balance of life and karma and make it so that our grandchildren and their grandchildren will have a world of pain and suffering with little advances in knowledge to help them.

Gabriel The RighHand 01-13-2010 01:25 AM

Depends on the maturity

Now my question is if it were true rape then why was she able to count the number of men. A rape suitable of the lord should have been blinding, or she should have at least been blindfolded. Any rapist truly honorable of the lords favor would have known to hit her in the frontal lobe of her skull so she would have her sight taken from her, as it would be the lords will. The harlot should most likely been put to death in accordance with Moses's laws which allow the cutting of the throat to bleed out, so has to dispatched her heathen soul to the lord most expediently. After all we are all vessels for the lord, there forth are actions in remembrance of the lord shall seek his favor. Amen. ;)

Jacob the Angry Liar 01-16-2010 01:13 AM

Rape would not be necessary.

And if a man entice a maid that is not betrothed, and lie with her, he shall surely endow her to be his wife (Exodus 22:16)

All you need to do is get a man to entice her. As you can see, the Bible says that if a man has sex with an unmarried virgin, he has to marry her. It covers both possible situations, the one where it's the mans fault for enticing her, and the one where it's the woman's fault for being raped.

TC Patriot 01-21-2010 04:31 AM

If it is a punishment form God then it would not be rape. Most times there are not rapes but rather women enticing men and then later crying rape.

They cry Don't! Stop! and then Don't!..... Stop! and then Don't stop! Don't stop! They are begging for it and if they get a little beat up in the process so what? I am not going to question God's righteous judgment.

Most of the time if a woman is "raped" it because she was asking for it

Luke 11:19 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Cranky Old Man 01-21-2010 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juniper (Post 447238)
If you believe that rape is a punishment administered by the lord, and that having someone raped for the purpose of punishment is acceptable, then you are an old-fashioned, stereotypical, life-less occultist with the IQ of an Iraqy terrorist.

You could be surprised by he IQ of Iraqy terrorists. But on topic.

Brother GOD=Life has published an interesting study on this subject: http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=35502

It turns out that all woman who are raped are sluts.