The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Beware of Homosexual Sports! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=4175)

PandaClaws 01-16-2010 04:19 PM

Re: Beware of Homosexual Sports!

Anything with balls lol

Jed_Cassidy 01-16-2010 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkHenry (Post 443904)

Son, the homersexual sinful pics you have undoubtedly made yourself are NOT allowed on these forums. This forum is strictly viewed by Heterosexual True Christian Men and also women (when said men allow them too). We find these types of pictures offensive, so I ask you kindly to take them down and please leave our forums.:angry:

Thanks, and God Bless! :thumbsup:

Dirk 06-11-2010 04:25 PM

The whole world seems to love a homo sport that is known as soccer. I don't like that dyke sport, which country invented this poor excuse for a homer sport anyway?

janna 06-11-2010 07:48 PM

What about extreme sports such as BMX, wakeboarding, snowboarding, skateboarding, sky diving, mountain biking, free running, surfing, and so forth?

Purity14 06-11-2010 08:53 PM

http://static.tvfanatic.com/images/g...or-croquet.jpg

Croquet is a sport for homers, it is played in europe by homers, it involves hitting your balls with a big hammer through little hoops!! :fear2:

janna 06-12-2010 04:11 AM

What about the sports I've mentioned above?

Nobar King 06-12-2010 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by janna (Post 538702)
What about the sports I've mentioned above?

What about them? Is there some kind of homosexual threat to warn the world about?

janna 06-12-2010 04:21 AM

BMX, wakeboarding, snowboarding, skateboarding, sky diving, mountain biking, free running, surfing, etc.

Jed_Cassidy 06-12-2010 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by janna (Post 538709)
BMX, wakeboarding, snowboarding, skateboarding, sky diving, mountain biking, free running, surfing, etc.

Let's examine some evidence:

Mountain Biking
http://s3.images.com/huge.48.243544.JPG

Skateboarding
http://www.wiskate.com/news/data/upi...teboarders.jpg

Surfing
http://images.magicseaweed.com/photoLab/29520.jpg

And none of this looks homer to you? :huh:

janna 06-13-2010 02:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Matt/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Matt/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]
Okay if you wanna play that game. Then here

janna 06-13-2010 02:16 AM

None of those sports I've listed are gay in any sort of fashion. In fact really no sport is besides maybe figure skating for guys and softball for girls but even then its not the game that is gay. Golf is the gentleman's sport, futbol is played all around the world, rugby is one of the most dangerous team sports out there, lacrosse was originally played with American Indians to sometimes substitute for war where players were still being killed, hockey is seriously probably the "least gay" sport I've ever seen, and what about hunting and fishing?

Brother Alex 06-13-2010 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by janna (Post 539200)
Okay if you wanna play that game. Then here

Why do you hate Jesus so much? Do you think that Christ's death on the cross is a laughing matter?

Laugh all you like, but Jesus will have the last laugh when He watches you burn in the flames of Hell. I hope you'll enjoy yourself getting sodomized by Satan for all eternity. :sinner:
Proverbs 1:25-30: But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD: They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.

janna 06-13-2010 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Alex (Post 539254)
Why do you hate Jesus so much? Do you think that Christ's death on the cross is a laughing matter?

Laugh all you like, but Jesus will have the last laugh when He watches you burn in the flames of Hell. I hope you'll enjoy yourself getting sodomized by Satan for all eternity. :sinner:
Proverbs 1:25-30: But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD: They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.

It was a rebutle to the gay sports pictures. You can see in my picture Jesus is being rubbed by a man. Was Jesus a queer??:busted_cop:

Benedict A. Davis 06-13-2010 03:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
NON-HOMER SPORT
ARM WRESTLING!
Attachment 12473

Pastor Ezekiel 06-13-2010 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by janna (Post 539256)
It was a rebutle to the gay sports pictures. You can see in my picture Jesus is being rubbed by a man. Was Jesus a queer??:busted_cop:

Once again we see that atheist Godmockers have no morality at all. They waltz in here and blaspheme with impunity, spewing hatred and spitting in Christ's loving face. :angry:

But they call US hateful. :huh:

janna 06-14-2010 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 539550)
Once again we see that atheist Godmockers have no morality at all. They waltz in here and blaspheme with impunity, spewing hatred and spitting in Christ's loving face. :angry:

But they call US hateful. :huh:

Its not hateful haha just something to think about. :thumbsup:

Rev. Jim Osborne 06-14-2010 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by janna (Post 539835)
Its not hateful haha just something to think about. :thumbsup:

I think you have a dirty, sick mind. I look at that picture and I don't see a man rubbing up against Jesus, trying to manipulate his nether regions. I see a concerned disciple helping to hold our savior -- who died for our sins -- down from the cross.

I can't stand people that look at pictures and see more to it than there is. Maybe in your perverted fag mind you have a desire to see a gay Jesus in pictures, but that's where it will always exist solely -- in your perverted fag mind.

janna 06-15-2010 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 539842)
I think you have a dirty, sick mind. I look at that picture and I don't see a man rubbing up against Jesus, trying to manipulate his nether regions. I see a concerned disciple helping to hold our savior -- who died for our sins -- down from the cross.

I can't stand people that look at pictures and see more to it than there is. Maybe in your perverted fag mind you have a desire to see a gay Jesus in pictures, but that's where it will always exist solely -- in your perverted fag mind.

Are you hiding something Jim?

Dirk 06-15-2010 07:18 PM

Why would he?

Billy Bob Jenkins 06-15-2010 07:22 PM

@ janna

So nice of you to take a break from your monkey worshipping to come down here and mock Jesus. :sarcasm: