The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   President Trump Going to Jail? LMAO. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=115573)

Johny Joe Hold 12-09-2018 08:22 PM

President Trump Going to Jail? LMAO.

It is so laughable that various Dems are saying the President has broken the law. They even claim federal agents will be waiting to arrest him when he is done with the Presidency. Let me say again, this is a joke.

Let's look at what they are charging him with and they examine his defense.

The main charge is that he directed his lawyer to pay off women during the Presidential campaign so they would not reveal their love making with the President. This is a federal offense, Dems claim, because it was a campaign expenditure that was not reported in his filing for office.

The President will defend himself against this charge easily. All he needs to explain to a Republican appointed judge is that while, yes, these payments were made at his direction they were not technically bribes. They clearly fall under a legal concept called "the cost of doing business." They are no different than paying the bill for office electricity.

That is, a Presidential campaign is a business with revenues and costs. Everyone knows part of a political enterprise is to limit bad political news. In these cases it required a little money. Nothing new or illegal about that.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...epage_taps_top

Basilissa 12-09-2018 08:28 PM

Re: President Trump Going to Jail? LMAO.

These Democrats get so riled up over nothing!

They forget that our Bestest President (:wub:) will never go to jail, because he will pardon himself. Everybody knows this:

Brother Gonzalez 12-09-2018 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1242418)
These Democrats get so riled up over nothing!

They forget that our Bestest President (:wub:) will never go to jail, because he will pardon himself. Everybody knows this:

Donald acts like Jesus would do. Jesus is almighty, so He could pardon Himself. But instead of that, He never sins.

I cannot believe how demonrats do not see this. Is Satan blinding them?

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 12-09-2018 11:58 PM

This is old news. The people already knew this when they voted him for President, so the people have spoken and delivered their verdict. Now if the Dems do ANYTHING they are opposing the will of the people. It's sleazy and traitorous.

No wonder the people also spoke loud and clear in WI, MI and NC to curtail the risk posed by Democrats. It's only a shame that Republicans at federal level were too busy undoing Obamacare to pass legislation stripping the power of the other branches. Now the Dems have the majority, all True Americans stand ready to water the tree of liberty.

WilliamJenningsBryan 12-10-2018 07:59 AM

Trump has the world's top Jew lawyer Alan Dershowitz on the case, and it doesn't look good for the Democrats. Indeed, it's now time to put Hillary behind bars.

Quote:

. . . .

"Here's the issue: The president is entitled to pay hush money to anyone he wants during a campaign. There are no restrictions on what a candidate can contribute to his own campaign. So if, in fact, the president directed Cohen to do it as his lawyer and was going to compensate him for it, the president committed no crime."

. . . .

(- Alan Dershowitz)

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...ion_crime.html

Phil Ander 12-10-2018 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1242416)

The main charge is that he directed his lawyer to pay off women during the Presidential campaign so they would not reveal their love making with the President. This is a federal offense, Dems claim, because it was a campaign expenditure that was not reported in his filing for office.

President Donald J. Trump has demolished his critics in the last hour by explaining that this was a "simple private transaction", and there was no campaign contribution. So, demoncrats, crawl back into your caves. I'm sure that you will be trying hard to conjure up some more dirt about our Beloved Leader. When you crawl back out we'll be ready to smite you (local laws permitting).

Phil

Elmer G. White 12-10-2018 03:17 PM

I wouldn't be too worried about the possible prison sentence of President Trump. Many Apostles were imprisoned because of wrongful accusations, and the incarceration of our Leader would only prove beyond any doubt his innocence and show the masses how True Christians™ remain the most persecuted minority of All Times. Peter, for example, was put into prison, but it did not shame him. On the contrary, it only added to the Glory of God!

Acts 12:5
Peter therefore was kept in prison: but prayer was made without ceasing of the church unto God for him.

President Trump will thrive in jail! Imagine the astonishment of the enemies-of-the-people media when President Trump will be released by the supernatural act of Jesus Christ!

Acts 12:7
And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands.

I know that many of you are worried about the inevitable consequence of a prison sentence: Sodomy. Sodomy is practiced on a heavy and regular basis in jails, and President Trump with his extraordinarily good looks and physique would be a lucrative target to the sodomite population. You all must be envisioning this scenario: It's shower time. President Trump accidentally drops his piece of low-quality soap. he bends over to pick it up and... It's too gruesome to imagine. But imagine this: President Trump puts his Trust in Jesus and survives unscathed. Glory!

Isaiah 12:2
Behold, God [is] my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH [is] my strength and [my] song; he also is become my salvation.

I say: Put him in jail. He won't care. :lol: It'll only prove the world of his immaculate innocence! He'll converts dozens of sodomites into True Christianity™. Jesus always wins!

https://eaworldview.com/wp-content/u...UMP-PRISON.jpg

:praise:

Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

Johny Joe Hold 12-10-2018 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil Ander (Post 1242442)
President Donald J. Trump has demolished his critics in the last hour by explaining that this was a "simple private transaction", and there was no campaign contribution. So, demoncrats, crawl back into your caves. I'm sure that you will be trying hard to conjure up some more dirt about our Beloved Leader. When you crawl back out we'll be ready to smite you (local laws permitting).
Phil

Thank you Brother Phil for telling us about the powerful Tweet the President made this morning. Just think about it, hundreds of millions of dollars of our taxpayer money trying to pin some tiny wrong doing on Donald Trump and he destroys them in five minutes before breakfast on a Monday morning.

I think it even possible he paid those harlots just to set a trap for the Dems. They walked right in to it:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-def...133220077.html

Mary Etheldreda 12-10-2018 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1242430)
This is old news. The people already knew this when they voted him for President, so the people have spoken and delivered their verdict. Now if the Dems do ANYTHING they are opposing the will of the people. It's sleazy and traitorous.

Indeed. They're fueled by envy because none of them could ever hope to snag a beautiful woman. Their chief among them, Bill Clinton, could only scrounge up Monica Lewinsky, a lowly aide and not even a model.
For where envying and strife is,
there is confusion and every evil work.
James 3:16

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 12-10-2018 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1242446)
Their chief among them, Bill Clinton, could only scrounge up Monica Lewinsky, a lowly aide and not even a model.

A woman so slovenly that she didn't even take her stained clothing to the cleaners. :bad:

Brother Gonzalez 12-10-2018 07:39 PM

If, and only if, Donald goes to jail, will he be allowed to tweet from prison?

SayvedByTheLord 12-12-2018 08:49 PM

Jesus commanded me to leave the wilderness I was in and return to this Godly Place®

It is refreshing to be with those who appreciate the Godly Wisdom that our President reveals to us each and every day in his Tweets. :thumbsup:

Johny Joe Hold 12-14-2018 01:37 AM

The lesson in all of this "jail talk" is this: A world class President needs a world class fixer. Our President Trump is hounded by harlots and bill collectors. He needs someone to take care of the complications that come along from all of that.

Unfortunately, he has had two bad fixers. One is the sniveling Michael Cohen, now headed for prison. As the President said today, Cohen should have known payments to harlots was illegal after the Presidential campaign had started and prevented candidate Trump from making them.

Then, there is National Inquirer. This is another case of using payments from the President to harlots that had seduced him. National Inquirer helped the President a lot by taking down his enemies, especially Hillary. But allowing the President to pay harlots was inexcusable.

We need to be cultivating Christian people we know and forwarding to the President names of people who can take care of him when the need arises.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/wh...him-2018-12-13

Johny Joe Hold 02-15-2021 05:24 PM

Here is the latest humor showing up in the liberal media. It is states claiming President Trump did things considered to be crimes. What is this, stand up comedy?

It is clear officials in the State of Georgia don't know what country they are living in. First of all, Georgia would have gone to Trump in an honest election. Second, Georgia's charges against our President are ridiculous.

Here is what Georgia is saying: There is a law in that backwards state which prohibits public officials from calling Georgia's officials and trying to influence administrative decisions. They run up the flag the President's recorded phone call telling officials to "find him a few more votes."

Since when is it a criminal offence to order a correction in the counting of votes?

Trump Fears Imminent Criminal Prosecution Over Jan 6 Insurrection (bipartisanreport.com)

Didymus Much 02-15-2021 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1281207)
...Here is what Georgia is saying: There is a law in that backwards state which prohibits public officials from calling Georgia's officials and trying to influence administrative decisions. They run up the flag the President's recorded phone call telling officials to "find him a few more votes." ...

Yes, he's guilty. Absolutely, indisputably, 100% guilty. But... he's Trump, and this is Georgia we're talking about: unanimous jury required for conviction in criminal trials.

Trump has so much less than zero to worry about here. :thumbdown:

Uncle Rutherford 02-15-2021 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 1281208)
Yes, he's guilty. Absolutely, indisputably, 100% guilty. But... he's Trump, and this is Georgia we're talking about: unanimous jury required for conviction in criminal trials.

The only jury one should worry about is Jesus when you die. What are you goin on about?

MitzaLizalor 02-16-2021 12:39 AM

Christ's verdicts are always 100%

John 18:38a
Pilate saith unto him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he went out again unto the Jews, and saith unto them, I find in him no fault at all.

John 14:6b
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 14:2-14
John 18:28-38

WilliamJenningsBryan 02-16-2021 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 1281208)

Sounds like something coming from a person who has had a dose of a Bill Gates microchipped vaccine.

Ezekiel Bathfire 02-16-2021 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1242416)
It is so laughable that various Dems are saying the President has broken the law. They even claim federal agents will be waiting to arrest him when he is done with the Presidency. Let me say again, this is a joke.

If you don't mind, I will use the above in a forthcoming sermon as evidence that God appoints His Prophets from among the Congregation of The Lord, i.e. Landover.

PS
If you have any damning revelations about the dreadful Sleepy Joe or the Machiavellian Caroline Harris, please let me know - I'm short on material at the moment. :thumbsup:

Johny Joe Hold 02-16-2021 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Rutherford (Post 1281210)
The only jury one should worry about is Jesus when you die. What are you goin on about?

Good one, Brother Rutherford. You put Didlymunchkins in his place.