The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52601)

handmaiden 01-08-2011 06:44 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxXMuhammadDurkaXxx (Post 670925)
Going to hell? You people are supporting the sale of a minor, which is illegal.

Yes,it is illegal-- in some places. However, it is entirely Biblical.

Quote:

Knowing that she wi more than likely be molested.
Read the Bible. The concept of "molestation" isn't to be found. The issue of rape and all forms of sexual activity is covered in various books. God's Will on the subject is to be obeyed. If God says that a rapist has to pay money to the woman's father to compensate him for the lost economic value of her virginity, that is what God expects to happen.

If a young woman is captured or sold, God makes specific provisions regarding her treatment-- He never forbids her owner from having sexual use of her body--providing all the economic concerns have been addressed.

This is an often overlooked aspect of the Bible. People have been turning to its pages for millennia for moral guidance, spiritual comfort and social regulation-- but the keen economic advice it offers is not nearly as well known.

Quote:

You people are wrong and delusional,
I assure you, we are neither wrong nor deluded about the Bible. Are you, by chance, suggesting that the Bible is wrong or delusional? You need to be careful where you express such radical opinions.

Quote:

i will be reporting this wevbsitr and this thread in particular on a wide variety of wrongs tobthe fbi unternet crimes or anyone that is able ti do something about this pister.
Report away. Thanks to freedom of religion we can do what we want with the Bible. We can't currently obey it as closely as it demands, but that can always change. One or two elections can make a big difference.

Quote:

Screenshots arw taken of.users and and repliers.
Okay, now you are the one who is being delusional.

Quote:

This is not a joke,
Yeah, but unfortunately, you are.

Quote:

i will be pursuing the govetnment to look into this.
Again, I must go back to the one or two elections thing. If certain people get elected, the government becomes the property of those in power. Or do you believe in "government for, of and by the people"? But that brings me back to the delusional discussion, and I don't want to keep repeating myself.

Quote:

Through user names comes ip adresses and names ib real life. Sick teisted hypocriyes
Bored now. Time for a cup of tea. Try not to choke on the foam coming out of your mouth. Righteous indignation does have its hazards.

Securely Yours,

Handmaiden

MuhammadDurka 01-10-2011 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmaiden (Post 670944)

Read the Bible. The concept of "molestation" isn't to be found. The issue of rape and all forms of sexual activity is covered in various books. God's Will on the subject is to be obeyed. If God says that a rapist has to pay money to the woman's father to compensate him for the lost economic value of her virginity, that is what God expects to happen.

If a young woman is captured or sold, God makes specific provisions regarding her treatment-- He never forbids her owner from having sexual use of her body--providing all the economic concerns have been addressed.

This is an often overlooked aspect of the Bible. People have been turning to its pages for millennia for moral guidance, spiritual comfort and social regulation-- but the keen economic advice it offers is not nearly as well known.

I assure you, we are neither wrong nor deluded about the Bible. Are you, by chance, suggesting that the Bible is wrong or delusional? You need to be careful where you express such radical opinions.

Report away. Thanks to freedom of religion we can do what we want with the Bible. We can't currently obey it as closely as it demands, but that can always change. One or two elections can make a big difference.

Again, I must go back to the one or two elections thing. If certain people get elected, the government becomes the property of those in power. Or do you believe in "government for, of and by the people"? But that brings me back to the delusional discussion, and I don't want to keep repeating myself.

Bored now. Time for a cup of tea. Try not to choke on the foam coming out of your mouth. Righteous indignation does have its hazards.

Securely Yours,

Handmaiden

Sorry, whore, you are speaking out of place to a man. Who is your husband, a devil worshipper? Also not foaming out of the mouth, i guedd your god isnt real. Try a real threat next time

handmaiden 01-10-2011 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuhammadDurka (Post 671971)
Sorry, whore, you are speaking out of place to a man. Who is your husband, a devil worshipper? Also not foaming out of the mouth, i guedd your god isnt real. Try a real threat next time

I have threatened nothing towards anyone. Truth is my defense. Offense I leave to the God of the Bible.

As to offense-- you have offered such to me by calling me a whore. Your purpose in this is to render me as inferior so that you may regard me with disrespect.

Your motivation in this purpose is your inabilty to match me in reason, Biblical knowledge and command of the written word.

By the standards of the Bible, I am a mere woman-- a weaker vessel, as the Word says.

And yet, I carry myself with more dignity, reason with a stronger mind and even deliver an insult with more verve.

If words were physical weapons, mine would be the finest samurai katana, forged with the skill of 40 generations-- able to slice effortlessly through five bodies in one clean cleave-- yours would be an oversized foam finger, printed with the words, "We're # 1."

Do not challenge me, child.

Dismissively Yours,

Handmaiden

MuhammadDurka 01-10-2011 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmaiden (Post 671976)
I have threatened nothing towards anyone. Truth is my defense. Offense I leave to the God of the Bible.

As to offense-- you have offered such to me by calling me a whore. Your purpose in this is to render me as inferior so that you may regard me with disrespect.

Your motivation in this purpose is your inabilty to match me in reason, Biblical knowledge and command of the written word.

By the standards of the Bible, I am a mere woman-- a weaker vessel, as the Word says.

And yet, I carry myself with more dignity, reason with a stronger mind and even deliver an insult with more verve.

If words were physical weapons, mine would be the finest samurai katana, forged with the skill of 40 generations-- able to slice effortlessly through five bodies in one clean cleave-- yours would be an oversized foam finger, printed with the words, "We're # 1."

Do not challenge me, child.

Dismissively Yours,

Handmaiden

Umad? You seem prideful. I shall challenge you, because this website is simply a forum of blimd hate inspired biggots, who blindly follow corrupted figures, eith no thought processes of their own.

As to calling you a whore, in honesty i dont care if you were offended, however my use of the word was purely sarcsstic. To poke fun at the men you surround your life with, treating you like a lesser being. I pity you for truly believing that you are less than any other human being. As the bible can be interpretted in many ways, who is to say that the i terpretation you are following is right. You are an intelligent woman, and i find it hard to truly believe that you let yourself be controlled by men. You can follow the teachkngs of christ, even if you dont follow the teachjngs of the biggots on this site.

Perhaps my words are useless, and at 1 am posted from my phone, perhaps they are alsk unreadable. Good luck to you. If i feel a connection to anyone on this site before i am banned, it would ne to you. Just because you are female, makes you no less of a human being. Period.

Levi Jones 01-10-2011 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuhammadDurka (Post 671983)
Umad? You seem prideful. I shall challenge you, because this website is simply a forum of blimd hate inspired biggots, who blindly follow corrupted figures, eith no thought processes of their own.

Like Jesus (pigs be upon him)? You mad we follow the Bible?

Quote:

Yip yip Yap yap. blah, blah, blah.

Quote:

As the bible can be interpretted in many ways, who is to say that the i terpretation you are following is right.

Says the moon god barking freak with believes their prophet flew across the sky on a horsey!

Quote:

You are an intelligent woman, and i find it hard to truly believe that you let yourself be controlled by men. You can follow the teachkngs of christ, even if you dont follow the teachjngs of the biggots on this site.

How so? The teachings of the Bible are clear about the role of women.

Genesis 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Exodus 20:17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.
(Women are property. Less valuable than a house but more valuable than slaves and livestock.)

Matthew 18:25 But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.

1st Corinthians 7:1 Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.
1st Corinthians 7:2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.

1st Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
1st Corinthians 11:4 Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonoureth his head.
1st Corinthians 11:5 But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.
1st Corinthians 11:6 For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.
1st Corinthians 11:7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.
1st Corinthians 11:8 For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man.
1st Corinthians 11:9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.
1st Corinthians 11:10 For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels.

1st Corinthians 14:34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.
1st Corinthians 14:35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

1st Timothy 2:9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
1st Timothy 2:10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.
1st Timothy 2:11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
1st Timothy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
1st Timothy 2:13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
1st Timothy 2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
1st Timothy 2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
Ephesians 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
Ephesians 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

Colossians 3:18 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord

Titus 2:3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;
Titus 2:4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,
Titus 2:5 To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

1st Peter 3:1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;
1st Peter 3:2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.
1st Peter 3:3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;
1st Peter 3:4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
1st Peter 3:5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:
1st Peter 3:6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

Revelation 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

Quote:

Perhaps my words are useless,

Compared to those of God?
Generally speaking, they are worthless.

MuhammadDurka 01-10-2011 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levi Jones (Post 671989)
Like Jesus (pigs be upon him)? You mad we follow the Bible?

Says the moon god barking freak with believes their prophet flew across the sky on a horsey!

How so? The teachings of the Bible are clear about the role of women.

Genesis 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Exodus 20:17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.
(Women are property. Less valuable than a house but more valuable than slaves and livestock.)

Matthew 18:25 But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.

1st Corinthians 7:1 Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.
1st Corinthians 7:2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.

1st Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
1st Corinthians 11:4 Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonoureth his head.
1st Corinthians 11:5 But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.
1st Corinthians 11:6 For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.
1st Corinthians 11:7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.
1st Corinthians 11:8 For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man.
1st Corinthians 11:9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.
1st Corinthians 11:10 For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels.

1st Corinthians 14:34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.
1st Corinthians 14:35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

1st Timothy 2:9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
1st Timothy 2:10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.
1st Timothy 2:11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
1st Timothy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
1st Timothy 2:13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
1st Timothy 2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
1st Timothy 2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
Ephesians 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
Ephesians 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

Colossians 3:18 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord

Titus 2:3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;
Titus 2:4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,
Titus 2:5 To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

1st Peter 3:1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;
1st Peter 3:2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.
1st Peter 3:3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;
1st Peter 3:4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
1st Peter 3:5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:
1st Peter 3:6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

Revelation 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

Compared to those of God?
Generally speaking, they are worthless.

The word of god? The bible is the word of MAN. You follow the teachings.of.men, who say they wrote for god. Ignorant trash, your scripture is useless. As god did not physically write the books of the bible, nor did compile them (thank rome for that)nor did he print them, or alter them like catholics did before protestants were around.so you follow teachings that have been altered. Umad?

BelieverInGod 01-10-2011 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuhammadDurka (Post 671994)
The word of god? The bible is the word of MAN. You follow the teachings.of.men, who say they wrote for god. Ignorant trash, your scripture is useless. As god did not physically write the books of the bible, nor did compile them (thank rome for that)nor did he print them, or alter them like catholics did before protestants were around.so you follow teachings that have been altered. Umad?

Yet the mooslimb book was ripped off from the Bible.

Go figure.

MuhammadDurka 01-10-2011 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BelieverInGod (Post 671997)
Yet the mooslimb book was ripped off from the Bible.

Go figure.

I am not a muslim. But like typical radicals, when you have no rebuttal you make personal attacks. The bible was written by men, men whk lie sloth lust steal rape murder and sin. The bible was not written by god. So what do you have to say to that.

MitzaLizalor 01-10-2011 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuhammadDurka (Post 671999)
I am not a muslim. But like typical radicals, when you have no rebuttal you make personal attacks. The bible was written by men, men whk lie sloth lust steal rape murder and sin. The bible was not written by god. So what do you have to say to that.

If you're not a mohammedan, why are you called Muhammad?
Are you an apostate?

The Bible tells us how to live, tells about the wonderful world God created, whom He loves and whom He hates. Moon-demons are frequently mentioned - never favourably - and if I bore the name of one of their more recent spokespersons I'd do something about it!

MuhammadDurka 01-10-2011 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 672002)
If you're not a mohammedan, why are you called Muhammad?
Are you an apostate?

The Bible tells us how to live, tells about the wonderful world God created, whom He loves and whom He hates. Moon-demons are frequently mentioned - never favourably - and if I bore the name of one of their more recent spokespersons I'd do sometyou hing about it!

You didnt refer to my statement. God did not the bible. Not ever person who has he name.mohammad is muslim. Dont be so ignorant, you already are about everything else. Tha kfully this site will be the victim of a DDoS attack quite soon.

Bible Student 01-10-2011 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuhammadDurka (Post 671971)
Quote:

Originally Posted by handmaiden http://www.landoverbaptist.net/image...s/viewpost.gif

Securely Yours,

Handmaiden

Sorry, whore,

You can stop right there, Spawn of Satan. Did you notice the True Christian™ designation besides Sister Handmaiden's name? That means Unsaved Trash such as you are so far beneath her that comparing a grain of sand to a supercomputer would pale in comparison.

You are a guest here, and any more potty mouth from the likes of you could end whatever posting privileges you have left. And I won't even start to mention the hills of coal that will be heaped upon you while you suffer eternal damnation of sulfur and brimstone.
James 1:26 -- If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.
Matthew 5:21-22 -- Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
Quote:

you are speaking out of place to a man.
I doubt seriously you are a man. You are a sniveling, milquetoast computer user. In addition around here a True Christian™ woman ALWAYS outranks Unsaved Trash and even Forum Members.

Therefore it is impossible for Handmaiden to speak out of place to Unsaved Trash like you.
Quote:

Who is your husband,
And what makes that any of your business, Spawn of Satan?

Quote:

a devil worshipper?
You should avoid looking in a mirror while posting. It seems all you can see is your own reflection.

Quote:

Also not foaming out of the mouth, i guedd your god isnt real. Try a real threat next time
Threat? What threat? You think Sister Handmaiden having a cup of tea is a threat? If you are concerned about threats I want you to know that I drink coffee. Deal with it while you are cowering.

Bible Student 01-10-2011 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuhammadDurka (Post 671999)
I am not a muslim. But like typical radicals, when you have no rebuttal you make personal attacks.

That from the sniveling Unsaved trash who called Sister Handmaiden, a True Christian™, a whore? I suppose you think it would be a compliment if we were to call you a fishmonger? [Sorry I just spoke over your head. It requires a higher education in literature to understand the reference.]

MitzaLizalor 01-10-2011 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuhammadDurka (Post 672004)
You didnt refer to my statement. God did not the bible. Not ever person who has he name.mohammad is muslim. Dont be so ignorant, you already are about everything else. Tha kfully this site will be the victim of a DDoS attack quite soon.

Thanks for your comments.

II CORINTHIANS 4
Therefore, seeing we haue this ministery, as we haue receiued mercie wee faint not:
2 But haue renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftines, nor handling the word of God deceitfully, but by manifestation of the trueth, commending our selues to euery mans conscience, in the sight of God.
3 But if our Gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
4 In whom the God of this world hath blinded the minds of them which beleeue not, lest the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine vnto them.
5 For we preach not our selues, but Christ Iesus the Lord, and our selues your seruants for Iesus sake.
6 For God who commaunded the light to shine out of darkenes, hath shined in our hearts, to giue the light of the knowledge of the glory of God, in the face of Iesus Christ.
7 But we haue this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellencie of the power may be of God, and not of vs.
8 Wee are troubled on euery side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despaire,
9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast downe, but not destroyed.

©1611

God has told us how He made the world, and everything underneath the sky, including the sun, the moon and all the stars. Soon they will become detached and fall to the ground. We know this because God has said so, and told us about the things that will occur prior to that event. Not all good things, by the way. Ignorance is one of those things - but He has told us how to protect ourselves from the false prophets, such as Mohammed, and other false, demonic teachings.

EPHESIANS 6
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, & in the power of his might.
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the deuill.
12 For wee wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darknes of this world, against spirituall wickednes in high places.
13 Wherfore take vnto you the whole armour of God, that yee may be able to withstand in the euill day, and hauing done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, hauing your loynes girt about with trueth, and hauing on the breast-plate of righteousnesse:
15 And your feete shod with the preparation of the Gospel of peace.
16 Aboue all, taking the shielde of Faith, wherewith yee shall bee able to quench all the fierie dartes of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of saluation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

©1611

That is why we love God, because He has instructed us and cares for us. He will care for you, too - if you let Him in.

HALLELUJAH! :loveshower:

iSoK11 01-15-2011 11:07 PM

I'm a Muslim.

So you people actually see women as property?
What do the women on this forum think about this?
Do you really think that you are lesser than men?

Is this by the way even legal to sell your daughter on the internet?
She's just 13...she needs to go to school...

God gave you a brain to reason and use your intellect so you can
contribute something to mankind before you close your eyes.

If God wanted to create a robot he could have done, but he created us so we may use our will to shape our soul. This life is for growing your soul.
You're still in the creation phase. Your phase will be over when you die, and it'll be too late.

You people neglect the greatest thing God gave you, intellect and reason.
Do you really think, you are following the path of Jesus (pigs be upon him)?

Felicity 01-15-2011 11:13 PM

@iSoK11 I am happy with the role Jesus gave me! :) #Genesis 3:16

Levi Jones 01-15-2011 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iSoK11 (Post 675660)
I'm a Muslim.

So you people actually see women as property?
What do the women on this forum think about this?
Do you really think that you are lesser than men?

Says the guy who follows the religion that forces women to cover themselves and won't even allow them out of the house without a male relative to chaperon them. :haha:

GroMar731 01-16-2011 12:21 AM

I am still getting very surprised, that there are so many ways that people can twist the will of god to meet their own expectations.

If you want to molest children - just write in the book that god said you can.
If you want to kill your brother - just write that god told you so.
If you want to take the free will from women, write that god told men are superior.

I of course understand, that i will not be able to persuade you using words.
I write this for my own satisfaction, because right now i cannot use brute force to set you on the right path.

I believe that i am the true son of God. God gave me free will that i can use to make my own rules on this earth. God gave me life, so that i could experience his creation.

But YOU, YOU FOLLOW THE WORDS of someone else's will.
Who put words in your BIBLE? DID THE GOD WRITE IT? NO!

The bible you use is just a tool to make you in to SHEEP, so that other people could use you as they please. And you are so stupid, that you actually force your children in to this false religion.

AGAIN - GOD IS LOVE.

Why would he make you do something that is hurting you or your brother?

When you act, you act of the free will that god gave you. Don't try to blame it on God telling you what to do. Don't try to find justification for your behavior in bible.

You have absolutely NO WAY of knowing what GOD wants you to do.
You lost touch with GOD as soon as you take someone else's written words for the words of GOD.

One of the funny things is the concept of DEVIL.
He is just a scapegoat for the evil that people do.

If you kill someone, it was not the work of a devil, devil did not put the knife in you hand. He did not tell you to shove the blade in your brother.

It was your own free will.

God is love, but you won't be getting any!

Nobar King 01-16-2011 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GroMar731 (Post 675736)

So, according to you, the people who woship God the most are the least deserving of His love? That is so unfair.

Levi Jones 01-16-2011 12:33 AM

Quote:

I am still getting very surprised, that there are so many ways that people can twist the will of god to meet their own expectations.

Who said anything about molesting children? My daughter is old enough to work as a maid servant.

Quote:

The Bible is very much against fratricide, therefore so are we. See how that works?

Quote:

If you want to take the free will from women, write that god told men are superior.

We didn't write the Bible. We just follow what is in it.

Quote:

Are you saying God is so weak and feeble that He cannot control His message to mankind? What is the point of worshiping such a weak deity?

No, God doesn't make mistakes. He is not weak or stupid, therefore the Bible is perfect.

Quote:

The bible you use is just a tool to make you in to SHEEP, so that other people could use you as they please.

Amen! The Bible has made us into sheep. Sheep go to Heaven Goats go to hell.

Matthew 25:32-34, 41 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
Quote:

AGAIN - GOD IS LOVE.

Yes He is, but not always. Besides why do you care? You're not a Christian anyway, right?

Here is a short list of things and people God hates and/or finds to be an abomination (worthy of or causing disgust or hatred).

Psalm 11:5 The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

Hosea 9:15 All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters.

Proverbs 6:16-19 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Romans 9:13
As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Proverbs 15:8-9,26 The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD: but the prayer of the upright is his delight.
The way of the wicked is an abomination unto the LORD: but he loveth him that followeth after righteousness.
The thoughts of the wicked are an abomination to the LORD: but the words of the pure are pleasant words.

Proverbs 16:5 Every one that is proud in heart is an abomination to the LORD: though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished.

Isaiah 1:13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.
Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.

Amos 5:21 I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies.

Deuteronomy 16:22 Neither shalt thou set thee up any image; which the LORD thy God hateth.

Revelation 2:6; 15 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also hate.
So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitanes, which thing I hate.

GroMar731 01-16-2011 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 675738)
So, according to you, the people who woship God the most are the least deserving of His love? That is so unfair.

Did God tell you to worship him?

Why would he send you to Earth and then make you waste your time on making you believe in him.

You are simply here to live and love.

Do you love God stronger if you repeat your prayers?
Worshiping is a waste of time, since you will have time for that after death.
now is a time to live and love

GroMar731 01-16-2011 12:41 AM

I will not tell you my religion, since i do not want you to convert or anything.
You are very skilled and quick to reply. I give you that.

I really do love God. I really do.
I try to live by love.
If i see somene who needs help, i help. If i see evil deeds, i try to stop them.

But here on this forum i see that peole use the god as a explanation of all their actions.

Didymus Much 01-16-2011 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GroMar731 (Post 675749)
Did God tell you to worship him?...Why would he send you to Earth and then make you waste your time on making you believe in him.

Exodus 34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

Quote:

Originally Posted by GroMar731 (Post 675753)
...But here on this forum i see that peole use the god as a explanation of all their actions.

Don't you? :hmmm:

Pastor Ezekiel 01-16-2011 02:08 AM

Quote:

I will not tell you my religion, since i do not want you to convert or anything.

I try to live by love.
If i see somene who needs help, i help. If i see evil deeds, i try to stop them.

But here on this forum i see that peole use the god as a explanation of all their actions.

If you love God, then you must be a Christian. Unless you love a false god. :badmood:

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself. :rtfm:

MitzaLizalor 01-16-2011 02:56 AM

Quote:

I try to live by love.

You've rather let the cat out of the bag there haven't you?

Your religion is satanism! :haha:

Quote:

peole use the god as a explanation of all their actions
God - demoted by you to improper status :thumbdown: - is not some sort of post hoc explanation of our actions. God is The Creator of all that there is, and the reason for our actions - i.e. THE OPPOSITE of what you said.

Now it is true that perverts such as catholics, mohammedans and new-age sex gurus try to justify their actions in the way you describe, and I noticed that there is a "God" whose name you accord Proper (but in your case inappropriate) respect. This entity operates you by some process of automatic writing, it would seem (you appear to be unaware of it) and causes you to directly contradict The Bible, the Word of the Living God.

That is what Satan does. He loves to hear/read people like you saying "Oh let's bow down before this statue and kiss it a bit" or "Wow, that pædophilliac bathing himself in dog excrement is so cool, let's show off our bottoms to the deity he is so obviously representing" or "Far out tantric bliss, O enlightened daughter (do you have a younger sister?)" because those are Satan's thoughts, and when you represent them as divine, you are ascribing divinity to Satan which makes him feel really good.

He always inserts ideas that oppose what God has told us in The Bible.
the noun Good becomes "bad"
the noun Evil becomes "good"
the noun Satan becomes "god"
the noun Love becomes "hate" etc. etc.

Satan even gets the more idiotic of his disciples to recite prayers beckwards, but he is just doing that to ridicule them. :lol:

Quote:

This is the god you have capitalised, the "God" you really worship. His name is Satan.
After translating this we have: I really do love Satan. I really do
I try to live by love. = I try to live by hate.
If i see somene who needs help, i help them on their way to Hell.
If i see evil deeds, i try to stop them. = If i see good deeds, i try to stop them.

Quote:

This is "the god" you have not capitalised, The One True God, and the one whose words have been twisted in your posts into the opposite of the real situation as written in The Bible. I do not think you are aware of what is happening to you, but the Pastoral team will be able to identify your problem and arrange exorcism, or other ministry as appropriate. Please contact them for an appointment.

handmaiden 01-16-2011 03:11 AM

Quote:

I of course understand, that i will not be able to persuade you using words.
I write this for my own satisfaction, because right now i cannot use brute force to set you on the right path.

So, right now as you say, you cannot use brute force to set us on what YOU regard as the right path. Does this mean that if the opportunity presents itself you will use brute force? I'd just like to know so I can stock up on heavy concealer to hide the bruises you will be inflicting on me-- so that I can see reason as you reason that reason is to be.

Quote:

I believe that i am the true son of God.
Wow! That's just what Jesus said! Maybe you DO have the right to tell us what to do!

Quote:

God gave me free will that i can use to make my own rules on this earth. God gave me life, so that i could experience his creation.

Now, see in the Bible there is all this stuff written about how God wrote the Bible.

There is also all this stuff about God, being-- you know-- God. Which is where most folk get the idea about God being -- you know-- God. So, I am not sure how you can write so emphatically about -- you know -- God, when you also write stuff like --

Quote:

The bible you use is just a tool to make you in to SHEEP, so that other people could use you as they please. And you are so stupid, that you actually force your children in to this false religion.
That is so weird . . . just the other day I was reading all this stuff about avoiding false religion . . . where did I read that . . . wait! I remember! It was in the Bible!

Quote:

AGAIN - GOD IS LOVE.
AGAIN, that stuff is in the Bible. Which you think is false religion . . . hmm . . . am I seeing a pattern, here?

Quote:

When you act, you act of the free will that god gave you. Don't try to blame it on God telling you what to do. Don't try to find justification for your behavior in bible.
Where did you pick up this idea that God gave us free will? Just curious. It wasn't based on a general cultural concept transmitted from . . . The BIBLE, was it ?

Quote:

You have absolutely NO WAY of knowing what GOD wants you to do.
You lost touch with GOD as soon as you take someone else's written words for the words of GOD.
And you have absolutely NO WAY of knowing whether or not God even exists unless you want to trust a certain extensively written document written about Him --which shall not be named.

Quote:

One of the funny things is the concept of DEVIL.
He is just a scapegoat for the evil that people do.

If you kill someone, it was not the work of a devil, devil did not put the knife in you hand. He did not tell you to shove the blade in your brother.
You know, it's funny, but nobody here has ever contended that the devil made us do anything, much less kill anyone, and most definitely not our brothers.

That's because we believe that we have . . . wait for it . . . almost there. . .

Quote:

It was your own free will.
Spot on! We believe that we have free will. We also believe that the Bible talks about this "free will" thing AND that the Bible talks about God and how the best thing that God thinks that we can do with this "free will" is to obey Him by following all the other stuff in the Bible-- which He says He wrote.

Now, I am going to go out on a limb here and suggest that, maybe, just maybe, for the sake of argument, you can take free will as a completely separate element. However, I have a much harder time taking God and the Bible as separate elements, since the Bible is literally jam packed with statements about God and how He gave us the Bible so we could know about God existing and all that.

I mean, if you think hard enough about it, where else are people going to learn about God? On the streets?

Of course, He could just come right out and speak words to us -- in a loud, booming voice, of course. But based on my research, He hasn't done that for awhile now. But then again, you DID claim to be the true son of God. HAS He been speaking to you out loud? And did He mention anything about me?

Quote:

Aww, there you are again-- going on and on about love and getting me all warmed up and happy to hear about your God and all your brilliant, logical insights and then you pull the rug right out from underneath me.

You are NOT a fun Messiah!

Disappointedly Yours,

Handmaiden

iSoK11 01-16-2011 03:03 PM

Handmaiden, you seem to be an intelligent women.
Why do you let yourself mock by these men?

jim Osborne goes to vegas to sleep with whores, he gambles and loses his money. When his wife asks him about that, he simply beats her up.

Read the forumpart 'for men only'
Do read it, why don't they want you to read it?
They post tips on that page on how to beat your wife up so the police can't have proof. You are seen as a slave by them. Do you really think God likes men more than women?

These men are cowards, because they can only supress their women.
They have nothing else to say in this world. If they were true men, they would be lions to the outside and act like a fox in home.

Yet they only surpress women so it'll give them a good feeling.
They are all cowards. Jesus Christ was a man of honour and kindness.
Do you really believe that he could have said that? To surpress your women and beat them up.

These men are following the path of wickedness. If someone is going to burn, it'll be them. It's too late for them. Actually they are taken over by Satan. By putting ignorance and violence in them.

They treat you like a slave. Even if you think that that voice in your head tells you that I am a servant of Satan just trying to destroy your path of righteous. What if that voice is Satan, and he's trying to confuse you?

These men are filthy animals, satan worshippers. Because of these people, people hate religion. Something I didn't understand before.

They are on a path of wickedness, spreading violence throughout the community. They already concluded that they will go to heaven.
Is God so simple that he gave us a book and that we only have to believe in Jesus, then we are saved. God will judge us after we die.

Once again, it's your own choice. I can show you the light. They mock on handicapped people? What if they get a handicapped son/daughter?
Did Jesus get sick of people with disability's ?

robbert veitch 01-16-2011 08:26 PM

Yo, look right, im from england ill buy here aslong as im allowed to take her virginity and stuff?

ill happily pay 15k for her - and you can have a 24 hour loan of my ags?

PRAISE DA LAWD YO

GodLuvur99 01-16-2011 08:36 PM

Haha God owns!!!! We dont have any evidence of him existing, but who cares lol! Evidence is over rated. he's probably there, right guys xD

GodLuvur99 01-16-2011 08:41 PM

I mean, he HAS to be. That book said so, THAT BOOK, oh man that book has all the answers, everything in that books true :), I know it doesn't add up at times like how it says God made the world in 7 days and conveniently managed to skip millions of years/existence of dinosaurs etc but HEY who cares haha, lets all leave our lives by this little book.

<3 Amen

GodLuvur99 01-16-2011 08:46 PM

Hey im a Christian, instead of having an intelligent debate about why god exists i'll just ban the person for their opinion. Come at me bros.

GodLuvur99 01-16-2011 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lycia The Repentant (Post 627696)
Care to point out where in the Bible it says selling your children is wrong? Book, chapter and verse please.

Care to point out where the bible actually makes any sense what so ever? Book, chapter and verse please.

Levi Jones 01-16-2011 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GodLuvur99 (Post 676198)
Hey im a Christian, instead of having an intelligent debate about why god exists i'll just ban the person for their opinion. Come at me bros.

This is not a debate forum. This forum exists for the edification of Jesus Christ, Christian scholarship and congregation with like minded people.

You have no interest in these things. You appear to be here to throw a hissy fit and be disrespectful. Why shouldn't you be banned?

GodLuvur99 01-16-2011 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levi Jones (Post 676202)
This is not a debate forum. This forum exists for the edification of Jesus Christ, Christian scholarship and congregation with like minded people.

You have no interest in these things. You appear to be here to throw a hissy fit and be disrespectful. Why shouldn't you be banned?

Why do you think god exists? Genuinely interested. If i said i was a talking elephant in real life, you'd be like "Lol idiot, prove it."

Yeh well i'm doing the same with your claims god exist. c'mon, prove it.

Also you can say im disrespectful all you like i'm not the evil one selling my own daughter. I think you may have mental health problems.

GodLuvur99 01-16-2011 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levi Jones (Post 676202)

Also i do have an interest in these things, it interests me how people can be so stupid to believe in a god/the bible/etc. Theres my interest.

I put it down to being brainwashed at a young age by poor parents.

Levi Jones 01-16-2011 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GodLuvur99 (Post 676204)
Why do you think god exists? Genuinely interested. If i said i was a talking elephant in real life, you'd be like "Lol idiot, prove it."

Yeh well i'm doing the same with your claims god exist. c'mon, prove it.

Here's your proof.

http://www.wayfaring.info/wp-content...-page-full.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by GodLuvur99 (Post 676204)
Also you can say im disrespectful all you like i'm not the evil one selling my own daughter. I think you may have mental health problems.

You see sweetie. Sometimes adults have to make tough decisions. This economy is tough on us all. The Bible says that girl children are property and a man can sell his daughter to be a maidservant.

So maybe you can see how it makes sense. We can have badly needed money and we will have one less mouth to feed.

GodLuvur99 01-16-2011 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GodLuvur99 (Post 676210)
Also i do have an interest in these things, it interests me how people can be so stupid to believe in a god/the bible/etc. Theres my interest.

I put it down to being brainwashed at a young age by poor parents.

heh, poor parents, bringing you up to believe this stuff. and you in turn become an even poorer parent, ah, the cycle.

Billy Bob Jenkins 01-16-2011 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GodLuvur99 (Post 676212)
heh, poor parents, bringing you up to believe this stuff. and you in turn become an even poorer parent, ah, the cycle.

Why do you hate the Baby Jesus so much? All he ever wanted was to love you and take you to Heaven, but you spit in His face and defacate on His chest and say you don't love Him. How dare you?

GodLuvur99 01-16-2011 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levi Jones (Post 676211)
Here's your proof.

http://www.wayfaring.info/wp-content...-page-full.jpg

You see sweetie. Sometimes adults have to make tough decisions. This economy is tough on us all. The Bible says that girl children are property and a man can sell his daughter to be a maidservant.

So maybe you can see how it makes sense. We can have badly needed money and we will have one less mouth to feed.

That isnt proof. Thats a cloud.

Why are you believing in the bible when all it is is lies? Did god make the world in 7 days. yes or no? and if yes, explain dinosaurs.

Maybe if you spent less time believing in a fairytale and more time working the economy might not have affected your income so much.

handmaiden 01-16-2011 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iSoK11 (Post 676075)
Handmaiden, you seem to be an intelligent women.

Thank you. But appearances can be deceiving.

Quote:

Why do you let yourself mock by these men?
Missing a critical verb in that sentence, there. I notice these things since I "seem to be an intelligent woman."

And I have not been mocked by the True Christian Men here ever since I stopped being Unsaved Trash.

Quote:

jim Osborne goes to vegas to sleep with whores, he gambles and loses his money. When his wife asks him about that, he simply beats her up.
To be fair, have you actually witnessed this with your own two eyes? Which begs the question, what were you doing in Las Vegas?

Quote:

Read the forumpart 'for men only'
Do read it, why don't they want you to read it?
Um, sorry, but I am confused here. Am I supposed to obey you when you use the imperative tense? Because you said so? But I'm not supposed to obey the True Christian Men here, or God, or the Bible -- again because YOU say so.

Quote:

They post tips on that page on how to beat your wife up so the police can't have proof. You are seen as a slave by them. Do you really think God likes men more than women?
Point of order -- everything that they discuss in the Men's Only Forum, where I am not allowed to go, is also written about in the Bible where I am allowed to go.

Oh, and while the Bible may not specifically state that God likes men more than women, it does very clearly set out specific social roles, responsibilities and rights for both men and women. Certainly, it does appear that women have a tougher time of it when examined from a modern perspective. But that just goes to show how far today's world has strayed from the Biblical perspective.

Quote:

These men are cowards, because they can only supress their women.
As opposed to the truly brave sort of believer who is willing to die in a horrible, flaming conflagration in order to kill a whole bunch of other people in a horrible, flaming conflagration.

Quote:

They have nothing else to say in this world.
Again, that statement works just as well for the men in my sentence prior to your quote directly above.

Quote:

If they were true men, they would be lions to the outside and act like a fox in home.
Do you know anything about lions? They strut around the waterhole, showing off their great hair, while the lioness's do all the work of hunting down the food, and bringing it home. THEN, they have to make sure that none of the cubs--who may be starving--bother the lion while he gorges himself first, because he's not above killing a cub to prove a point.

If I had a man who went around acting like that, I'd have to collect the minimal sprinkles of my self-esteem in a thimble just to know where it went.

As to acting like a fox at home-- I am not conversant with the domestic arrangements of that particular mammal, so I will refrain from comment.

Quote:

Yet they only surpress women so it'll give them a good feeling.
Oh, a lot of men press women to get a good feeling . . oh, you meant something else. Well, you know, the Bible says so and all that--gotta obey the Bible if you're gonna call yourself a Bible Believer.

Quote:

They are all cowards. Jesus Christ was a man of honour and kindness.
Jesus Christ was God, as per the Bible. And are you really that carefully versed regarding His personality and character? Because you don't seem to have made a career out of studying the Bible--and that is considered to be-- by most of the world-- the essential source material for learning about Jesus.

Quote:

Do you really believe that he could have said that? To surpress your women and beat them up.
Regardless of what I personally believe, if I want to know what Jesus said, all I have to do is look it up in the Bible! Seriously, it is just that simple. They even have special Bibles out there with all of Jesus's direct spoken words printed in a different color than the rest of the text, to make it easier.

Quote:

These men are following the path of wickedness. If someone is going to burn, it'll be them.
I notice that you wrote "if". Are you not completely certain that there is a hell where people are going to burn in pain eternally?

Quote:

It's too late for them. Actually they are taken over by Satan. By putting ignorance and violence in them.
Here, at least, you seem certain of yourself. One gets the idea that you are really convinced of the reality of Satan's existence. You may be overstating the ignorance and violence of True Christian Men, however. Some of them have been reading and writing -- in multiple languages-- for a long time. And none of them has ever hit me. And I am not saying that because they need me to defend them, you understand, because they're MEN.

Quote:

They treat you like a slave.
Well, I've worked for companies where I was treated like a veal calf, or a worker drone in a beehive, so I guess I'm used to it.

Quote:

Even if you think that that voice in your head tells you that I am a servant of Satan just trying to destroy your path of righteous. What if that voice is Satan, and he's trying to confuse you?
Honestly, the only voice that I hear in my head is my mother's, telling me that I can't do anything right, but I'm working on shutting her up.

Quote:

These men are filthy animals, satan worshippers. Because of these people, people hate religion. Something I didn't understand before.
Oh, you and your hyperbole. They are NOT filthy; they bath as regularly as everyone else. And unlike animals, they eat with a knife and fork, and they don't lick their . . . okay, I'm really not privy to that information, so I'll stop on that topic.

And if people hate religion because of them, well, that's too bad. People are responsible for their own faith. And a little truth about religion and the Bible and God isn't going to hurt anyone -- except for cowards who don't have the courage to look in the mirror and face who and what they really are.

Quote:

They are on a path of wickedness, spreading violence throughout the community. They already concluded that they will go to heaven.
Is God so simple that he gave us a book and that we only have to believe in Jesus, then we are saved. God will judge us after we die.
All that prose sounds like a Biblical narrative. And yet you are arguing that God isn't a simple concept and that He didn't just give us a book to follow and we don't just have to believe in a Savior. I really don't mind that you are arguing, but if you could just do it more effectively and with more natural prose, it would be less irritating.

And you do realize how absurd it is to inform us-- in such authoritarian fashion-- that God will judge us after we die? As if; 1) We're aren't already intimately aware of that concept from our dedication to reading the Bible; and 2) As if we are actually afraid of such judgment and; 3) As if YOU were the one personally charged by God to inform us poor, deluded fools the truth about God and His final judgment et al infinitum.

Knock, Knock? Who's there? People who already figured out the truth about God for themselves!

Quote:

Once again, it's your own choice.
You're darn tootin' right that it's my choice. And YOU didn't give it to me and I don't need YOU to remind me of my rights.

Quote:

I can show you the light.
You can show me your opinion. I have concluded that your opinion offers nothing to the purpose of my enlightenment.

Quote:

They mock on handicapped people? What if they get a handicapped son/daughter?
I wouldn't call it mocking so much as discussing the Bible's pronouncements on various subjects in a way that is more accessible to a public that is unable or unwilling to plow their way through the Bible to find this stuff out for themselves. Somebody's gotta do it.

Quote:

Did Jesus get sick of people with disability's ?
No, Jesus did not get sick of people's disability. According to the Bible, He cured it with His miraculous powers because He was GOD.

But I am getting sick of you. Or maybe I'm getting sick of hearing myself talk. I'm willing to admit that I can be a bit much sometimes, which is an admission that I doubt that I will be hearing from you, Oh Show -er of the Light.

(That was mocking, by the way, just wanted to be clear.)

Drainedly Yours,

Handmaiden

Wide-Open 01-16-2011 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GodLuvur99 (Post 676215)
Did god make the world in 7 days. yes or no?

No.