The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   A rant from an irate Englishman. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=13465)

JubJub Joe 07-21-2008 10:49 PM

A rant from an irate Englishman.

This forum is filled with racist, degenerate and narcisstic Americans with absolutely no purpose.

Each and every one of you disgusts me; and your existence in the real world is unbelievable. You all seem to think that America is some sort of heaven on earth, with Europe remaining a cesspit of filth. I can tell you now that you are a disgrace to Americans.

It is one thing to be supportive of a religion, but your zealot attitude is completely ridiculous... actively insulting entire groups of people because of their race. America is not built on the foundation of white, evangelist Christians. Fortunately, like most countries it relies on immigrants from all over the world. The compuer you're using uses parts built by people from around the world... people you actively insult. Your naivety is astounding. Many businesses that support the USA are owned by foreign Businessmen and women who originate from Europe... even the "God-hating English" have an important role in the world.

Fancy that...

And now, the posts that do reply to this will probably be filled with the boring, unpredictable Jesus veil that I've seen thrown around all over this website...

Well you know what, I'll do what I think God wants me to do, rather than following the instruction of misguided, nationalist buffoons who can't accept change.

Joe

Deaner 07-21-2008 10:56 PM

Re: A rant from an irate Englishman.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JubJub Joe (Post 212630)
Well you know what, I'll do what I think God wants me to do, rather than following the instruction of misguided, nationalist buffoons who can't accept change.

Oh really? God wants you to go on the internet and insult gentle Christians who may have a slightly different viewpoint you pasty-faced toothless limey?

Brother Temperance 07-21-2008 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JubJub Joe (Post 212630)
This forum is filled with racist, degenerate and narcisstic Americans with absolutely no purpose.

At least we don't go around calling ourselves jubjubs.
Quote:

Each and every one of you disgusts me; and your existence in the real world is unbelievable. You all seem to think that America is some sort of heaven on earth, with Europe remaining a cesspit of filth. I can tell you now that you are a disgrace to Americans.
And I can tell you now that Europe does remain a cesspit of filth, and that England is a disgrace to God's Creation. That's just the way it is.
Quote:

It is one thing to be supportive of a religion, but your zealot attitude is completely ridiculous... actively insulting entire groups of people because of their race. America is not built on the foundation of white, evangelist Christians. Fortunately, like most countries it relies on immigrants from all over the world. The compuer you're using uses parts built by people from around the world... people you actively insult.
If they're so smart, why do they work in sweatshops?
Quote:

And now, the posts that do reply to this will probably be filled with the boring, unpredictable Jesus veil that I've seen thrown around all over this website...
Do you know what the word unpredictable means?
Quote:

How do you know what God wants you to do? Do you hear voices in your head?

JubJub Joe 07-21-2008 11:05 PM

Gentle? And you call me a pasty-faced toothless limey?

Obviously you have no concept of contradiction.

I have no qualms about ordinary Christians. I study amongst a fantastic mix of cultures; Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs, Buddists, and Jews (among others). However, the verbal trash that you people are capable of creating is certbainly not "gentle". Your attacks are completely disgusting. In your eyes, life seems to be about attacking other cultures and creeds; along with displaying uneducated, predjudice ramblings.

Deaner 07-21-2008 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JubJub Joe (Post 212635)
I have no qualms about ordinary Christians. I study amongst a fantastic mix of cultures; Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs, Buddists, and Jews (among others). However, the verbal trash that you people are capable of creating is certbainly not "gentle". Your attacks are completely disgusting. In your eyes, life seems to be about attacking other cultures and creeds; along with displaying uneducated, predjudice ramblings.

What do you mean attacking others? I don't go anywhere near chinks or dotheads.

JubJub Joe 07-21-2008 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 212634)
At least we don't go around calling ourselves jubjubs.

Funny.

And I can tell you now that Europe does remain a cesspit of filth, and that England is a disgrace to God's Creation. That's just the way it is.

And America isn't?

If they're so smart, why do they work in sweatshops?

Great job with the racist stereotyping.
Who did you vote for in the elections... the BNP? Here in the UK thats the closest thing to a racist Christian sect.

Do you know what the word unpredictable means?
Jesus seems to take a different guise whenever you people attempt to cover your inadequacies

How do you know what God wants you to do? Do you hear voices in your head?

How do you know what God wants YOU to do?

Deaner 07-21-2008 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JubJub Joe (Post 212637)

It's in the Bible. What does the Bible say about hanging around with unbelievers (ie. Sikhs, Hindus etc.)?

JubJub Joe 07-21-2008 11:13 PM

ah... forgot to remove the quote box. You'll probably insult me for that!

And I meant verbal attacks... as in, with words. Although some could argue that the American invasion of Iraq was an attack on Muslims. However, I'm not getting drawn into that debate.

JubJub Joe 07-21-2008 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deaner (Post 212640)
It's in the Bible. What does the Bible say about hanging around with unbelievers (ie. Sikhs, Hindus etc.)?

It also says "Love thy neighbour"

The Bible is incredibly open to interpretation. As the Basis for a religion it isn't very reliable.

Judaism is especially particular about rules.

Brother Temperance 07-21-2008 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JubJub Joe (Post 212635)
I have no qualms about ordinary Christians. I study amongst a fantastic mix of cultures; Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs, Buddists, and Jews (among others).

What's so fantastic about a bunch of towelheads, idolators, and Christ-killers?
Quote:

Originally Posted by JubJub Joe (Post 212637)
Funny.

I wasn't trying to be funny. We genuinely don't go around calling ourselves Jubjubs, thank Christ.
Quote:

Great job with the racist stereotyping.
You're the one who was talking about where they worked. Besides, are you trying to claim that Asians don't work in sweatshops?
Quote:

Who did you vote for in the elections... the BNP? Here in the UK thats the closest thing to a racist Christian sect.
Sadly, Christian Voice don't have an organised political wing...yet.
Quote:

Jesus seems to take a different guise whenever you people attempt to cover your inadequacies
No, He always takes the form of the Lord and Saviour described in the Holy Bible. Maybe you should try reading it. You might learn a few things.
Quote:

By reading His Word. I answered your question, now will you have the common courtesy to answer mine?

Brother Temperance 07-21-2008 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JubJub Joe (Post 212641)
And I meant verbal attacks... as in, with words. Although some could argue that the American invasion of Iraq was an attack on Muslims. However, I'm not getting drawn into that debate.

What debate? Jesus wanted to get rid of a bunch of moon-worshipping Arabs who were squatting on His Oil, so He told George Bush to go start a war. What's so controversial about that?
Quote:

Originally Posted by JubJub Joe (Post 212642)
It also says "Love thy neighbour"

Yes. It is because I love my neighbours that I want to save them from their sins, such as worshipping false gods.
Quote:

The Bible is incredibly open to interpretation.
No it isn't.
2 Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
Quote:

As the Basis for a religion it isn't very reliable.
What would you suggest instead?
Quote:

Judaism is especially particular about rules.
Yes, but the Jews are also especially particular about small change. It's not going to save them from eternal Hellfire now is it?

Deaner 07-21-2008 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JubJub Joe (Post 212642)
The Bible is incredibly open to interpretation. As the Basis for a religion it isn't very reliable.

Where in the Bible does it say it's open to interpretation? If the Bible is so worthless to you why do you even read it; never mind quote it. Why don't you just use it as toilet paper or to get a fire started?

How dare you come into our forum and tell us we're not Christians. YOU are the one who isn't a Christian. You're a charlatan and a pervert. You will rot in hell.

Fuzzy Nads 07-21-2008 11:31 PM

Greetings JubJub,

While I share your disgust for the Baptists, I believe that you have no business posting public criticisms of anyone considering that you're British. The only things British is famous for are soccer hooligans and ugly women, not to mention your ridiculous accents and strange word usage and pronunciation.

Whenever I visit London, all I hear as I walk down the streets is, "whut?", "wanker" & "bloke". You're a bunch of drunkards. Sober up and clean up your act before condemning others.

JubJub Joe 07-21-2008 11:32 PM

I interpret written word and filter out what I consider to be ridiculous. For a start though, I'm not Christian; so in one respect you're correct.

"Talking about where they worked" Erm, yes, I was mentioning how certain business are owned by people of other creeds, and likewise, how people of other creeds build your homes and manufacture goods. Are you telling me there aren't Christians in the manufacturing industry? I have no idea how you arrived at the conclusion that I'm racist.

I never once said that you weren't Christians. You're just a very extreme, deluded group of people who can quote scripture... and have been baptised.

I think the replies I've seen here are just another show of stereotypical nonsense.

Fuzzy Nads 07-21-2008 11:34 PM

Damn you, Beaner and the rest of you Baptists for not having an edit feature. I will not remain quiet while you Baptists plot to make me look ignorant!

Rev. M. Rodimer 07-21-2008 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JubJub Joe (Post 212641)
ah... forgot to remove the quote box. You'll probably insult me for that!

There was no attack on Muslims. Certain squatters were preventing our free access to American oil, and so Godly George W. Bush saw to it that they were evicted.

Mission accomplished, as he says!
Quote:

Originally Posted by JubJub Joe (Post 212657)
I interpret written word and filter out what I consider to be ridiculous. For a start though, I'm not Christian; so in one respect you're correct.

"Talking about where they worked" Erm, yes, I was mentioning how certain business are owned by people of other creeds, and likewise, how people of other creeds build your homes and manufacture goods. Are you telling me there aren't Christians in the manufacturing industry? I have no idea how you arrived at the conclusion that I'm racist.

Do you even know what the word "creed" means? Hint: It's not the same as race.
Quote:

I never once said that you weren't Christians. You're just a very extreme, deluded group of people who can quote scripture... and have been baptised.
(Pssst . . . "very extreme" is redundant.)

How are we "extreme" or "deluded"? Please explain.

Are we extreme because we follow God's Word? All of it, not just the happy bits (as you do, with your "I don't like it Filter").

Are we deluded because we, as Christians, believe what the Bible says?

Would it not be more accurate to say that we are True Christians™, and all your Anglican and Catlicker pals are idolators, pagans, and false Christians who ignore God's Word for the traditions of men?

Brother Temperance 07-21-2008 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JubJub Joe (Post 212657)
I interpret written word and filter out what I consider to be ridiculous.

You consider God's Word to be ridiculous? You must be the single most arrogant JubJub I have ever had the misfortune to encounter.
Quote:

"Talking about where they worked" Erm, yes, I was mentioning how certain business are owned by people of other creeds, and likewise, how people of other creeds build your homes and manufacture goods.
Yes. Asians work in sweatshops. I'm glad we're all agreed on this particular point.
Quote:

Are you telling me there aren't Christians in the manufacturing industry?
I say no such thing. What about Brother Worthington?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry Nads (Post 212661)
Damn you, Beaner and the rest of you Baptists for not having an edit feature. I will not remain quiet while you Baptists plot to make me look ignorant!

That doesn't really take much plotting on our part.

JubJub Joe 07-21-2008 11:42 PM

Right... our "ridiculous accents and strange word usage and pronunciation."

Considering the fact that English is our language you'd have thought that people from England would speak it. Strange that.

If you want to start a racist sterotype exchange...

What is Canada famous for... hmm... let me think about that... er... absolutely nothing... other than the thriving maple syrup industry.

America? Fat people and starting wars... oh and uneducated rednecks who unquestionably follow sects.

Wait a minute...

But don't quote me on that, because unlike some people, I'm not one to persue stereotypes.

JubJub Joe 07-21-2008 11:46 PM

Creeds... religious beliefs...

Your point?

Brother Temperance 07-21-2008 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JubJub Joe (Post 212680)
Creeds... religious beliefs...

Your point?

Our point is that unless you have the right religious beliefs, God will damn you to Hell. That's equally true of simpering white Anglican't pansies and of moon-worshipping towelheads who work in sweatshops. God doesn't discriminate, so neither do we.