The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   "Despite the Constant Negative Press Covfefe" - the True Meaning! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=112779)

Elmer G. White 05-31-2017 07:15 AM

"Despite the Constant Negative Press Covfefe" - the True Meaning!

http://images.complex.com/complex/im...-trump-covfefe

Glory to Jesus! President Trump has once again approached the sinners with a tremendous message. Praise God! It's the now famous "covfefe" message that fools (Proverbs 10:21) fail to understand. President Trump, as always, knows what He is doing.

The explanations by the biased liberal press are revealing but useless.
Quote:

It’s a good guess that the word he was looking for was “coverage.” But the tweet, and the thought, remained incomplete. Within two hours, it had been retweeted more than 60,000 times and “liked” more than 74,000 times — making it one of his most popular tweets in months.
Our True Christian™ Department of Biblical Linguistics at the Landover Baptist University (Lamentations Flint Memorial Building) do acknowledge that the sentence would make secular sense with the word "coverage" as follows: "Despite the constant negative press coverage". But that is old alternative news. President Trump has moved beyond the mortal realm of mundane worries. We were certain that the message would contain a Biblical message and after careful scrutiny we are happy to announce that is does!

Covfefe -> cov fe fe -> parts of words -> three words involved -> it's time to look at the King James Bible!

Cov -> Covenant!

Hebrews 8:6
But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant , which was established upon better promises.

The Covenant between God and His True Christian™ flock, but also a better Covenant, the Covenant of President Trump with His chosen people, again, us True Christians™! Glory.

Fe -> Life!

Matthew 25:46
And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

The Covenant is here. The negative press shall go away into everlasting punishment but the righteous True Christians™ (i.e., us) into Life Eternal. Glory.

Fe -> Female!

Genesis 1:27
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

The Covenant gives us Life Eternal if we follow the Creation Doctrine of God and refrain from gender confusion and sodomy! Now the message of President Trump can be translated to the masses. "Despite the Constant Negative Press Covfefe"
-> Despite the Constant Negative Press, the Covenant Remains and is Stronger because of My Ministry (i.e., Presidency). It will take you True Christians™ into Life Eternal if you follow the God-given roles of Male and Female.
A staggering message from a Terrific President directed at us. Let us all join in a Prayer of Thanks!

Thank you, Jesus for giving us President Trump!

Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

Mary Etheldreda 05-31-2017 05:12 PM

Re: "Despite the Constant Negative Press Covfefe" - the True Meaning!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elmer G. White (Post 1213994)
President Trump has moved beyond the mortal realm of mundane worries. We were certain that the message would contain a Biblical message and after careful scrutiny we are happy to announce that is does!

Amen! Professor, this exciting revelation reminds me of a prophetic piece of news analysis I read in the blog The American Thinker. Responding to liberal accusations of madness, or just plane old buffoonery, blogger James Lewis recognizes that through all the seemingly incoherent communications, the Truth is easy to recognize if you're a True Christian™ and Truly love America!

Quote:

Donald Trump is suffering from a mental disorder, says [Washington Post op-ed writer] Mr. Will, which doesn't actually appear in the psychiatric manual, but it still makes him mad as a hatter.

What kind of madness affects Trump?

Apparently it's his evasion of grammatical sentences. It's syntactophobia, maybe, or dyslexia of the intellect. Or something.

Now, I happen to think that Trump's political jargon is a shrewd way to dodge the murderous hatred of our fair-minded media, the people Mr. Will spends his life with. We know they examine every syllable emerging from Trump's mouth, ready to draw blood as soon as they can distort and lie about something he says that is perfectly innocent.

Trump has developed an effective way to reach you and me. We understand his private code, which leaves liberals foaming at the mouth. They really don't get what he says – because, for one thing, they never listen to conservative talk radio. About half of American voters have listened to Limbaugh and all the others over decades, on and off, enough to get the basic language. Trump has to say only half a sentence, and we know how to fill in the rest.
(emphasis mine)

So there you have it! President Trump talks in a private code that is only decipherable by conservative Americans, which is to say, True Christians™! Oh sure, the liberals will say this amounts to the same thing as astrology, or reading tea leaves, or falling for any silly conspiracy theory - some people want to see confirmation of their beliefs so badly they see it in examples that are in reality vague and general enough to apply to anything. But we know this is the Divine Hand at work on the tongue of the President and ears of his faithful followers! We know because we have faith in a Mighty God!

Professor White, you've rendered this code wide open, and anyone with eyes who will see will See the Truth™!

Glory!

Mister Brasil 05-31-2017 06:05 PM

Wow! That James Willis is exactly the kind of clear thinker we need more of at Landover!

Roland 05-31-2017 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mister Brasil (Post 1214011)
Wow! That James Willis is exactly the kind of clear thinker we need more of at Landover!

Hi Brasil,

Could you provide a Bible quote to substantiate your claim?

Kind regards,

Roland

Mister Brasil 05-31-2017 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roland (Post 1214021)

Not a chance, but I have a feeling somebody else could!

Mary Etheldreda 05-31-2017 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mister Brasil (Post 1214011)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roland (Post 1214021)
Hi Brasil,

Kind regards,

Roland

Mister Brasil is quite right. Even if the pertinent Bible verses aren't at the tips of the tongues of the True Christian™, the Truth speaks from the Heart (John 16:13-14).

Consider the following. In his return briefing following the historic and successful Presidential visit, Press Secretary Sean Spicer explained:

Quote:

Ultimately, the best messenger is the president himself.... He’s always proven that he is the best messenger — not just for what he wants to articulate, but that the American people resoundingly chose him as their president because he understands the frustrations and concerns and values of the American people. And he is probably the best person to communicate that.
There it is. President Trump is the best messenger. He is the best person to communicate the frustrations and concerns and values of the American People. This despite what liberals would have you believe, namely that President Trump communicated only that he has made friends of old enemies and is making enemies of old friends.

https://media4.s-nbcnews.com/j/newsc...ux-600-480.gif

President Trump is the best messenger.
His message to Europe: Move out of the way! Here comes Greatness!

It isn't only those who are paid to make President Trump look good in public who see such things. Consider Former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski's recent comments regarding just this phenomenon. According to The Hill,

Quote:

Former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski said on Wednesday that President Trump "knows the media" better than his communications staff and works better with people "who had a pre-existing relationship" with Trump "to understand how the president functions."
Right there we have confirmation that one needs to have a long term, "pre-existing relationship" with President Trump in order to know what he means when he speaks. I think Professor White explains that this isn't so much a matter of knowing the president personally, but rather a matter of knowing Jesus personally, something the spiritually dead Washington Post cannot see. Nevertheless, the two go hand in hand, as the facts show.

Interestingly, most people polled said the exact opposite:

Quote:

A Monmouth University survey found that 61 percent of Americans think Trump hurts his cause when he speaks for his administration, compared to 33 percent who say he helps.
But let's look at that a bit closer, shall we? Only 33% of those polled said President Trump helps a lot. Why so little if President Trump is truly the best messenger?

Because, as Professor Elmer White and Blogger James Willis point out, only a small fraction of people understand the secret code!

By the way, it should come as no surprise to find the same number of people (36%) believe the Bible is True, while most Americans (60%) are heretics, harboring false beliefs. Heretics do not have Christ living in their hearts, and so cannot discern the Truth as it comes forth, whether from the Word of God or from President Trump's lips and fingertips.

Faith is the cipher to the secret code!

One might ask if "secret codes" are even Biblical, and those who are familiar with the Holy Word of God already know the answer. Yes. Christ Almighty Himself tells His Disciples that He speaks in code in order to confuse and confound those who are not called to be among the elect:
And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
Matthew 13:10-11
". . . but unto them it is NOT given." Jesus spoke in parables the majority of the people could NOT understand! Why? Because He has no interest in including the vast majority of people, regardless of how they might feel about the matter:
For many are called, but few are chosen.
Matthew 22:14

Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you....
John 15:16
https://whyevolutionistrue.files.wor...12/w7e58qw.jpg
The solution is clearly to stop trying to figure out what the president, or what Christ is trying to say, and instead look into your own heart to see what the message means for you. And if Christ lives in your heart, therein lies the Truth, and the Truth will set you free (John 8:32)!

Glory!

Mary Etheldreda 05-31-2017 08:52 PM

Straight from the horse's mouth: "The president and a small group of people know exactly what he meant," Spicer told reporters, referring to the secret message, "Covfefe."

"Small group of people" = True Christians™.

Pastor Ezekiel 06-01-2017 06:51 AM

I taught Donnie that word. :gleam: We don't need to tell the Enemies about our Real plans :lol:. I can just see them writhing in ignorance as they're trying to figure out where Donnie and I are going to strike next!

OK, my followers: Plords! Fewraesh! You know what I mean! Tiabven!!

Johny Joe Hold 06-01-2017 07:27 PM

Thank you, Pastor Zeke, for sharing what the world needs to know. The language of President Trump is the language of True Christians™. Let others fret and complain, he is our President and ours alone.

WilliamJenningsBryan 06-01-2017 09:47 PM

Does anyone know what "covfefe" might mean in Russian? Google translate doesn't give me anything, but it might have some kind of slang meaning - like Putin is a manly man.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 06-01-2017 09:55 PM

Can anyone tell me how to pronounce it? Is it cov or cove or cough, and is it feh-feh or fi-fi or feh-fi or fi-feh?

Mary Etheldreda 06-01-2017 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1214120)
Can anyone tell me how to pronounce it? Is it cov or cove or cough, and is it feh-feh or fi-fi or feh-fi or fi-feh?

I pronounce it caugh-feh-fay. I believe this is what Jesus wants of me.

Basilissa 06-02-2017 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1214122)

I believe your pronunciation is correct, Sister Mary. I used this word today several times, in complete sentences, and I used that pronunciation.

handmaiden 06-02-2017 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1214122)

Ahh. . . I fear that sounds like a very pretentious brand of coffee.

WilliamJenningsBryan 06-04-2017 07:14 AM

If you are taking a Latin pronunciation you are not being consistent. The Latin "v" is pronounced as a "u" (or "oo"), but the Latin "c" is more like a "k" - so it would be "kou - feh - feh". We would ordinarily consult the Basque's, but nobody cares about them any more.

What we are dealing with here is American, and I believe that we definitely have to come down on the side of the "v" as being a labiodental fricative. In that case we're dealing with something like "sov - feh -feh" or "sov - fee - fee", or maybe (and this is a stretch), "shove - fefe". Of course the it could also be "kov - fe - fe" as well.

Pastor Ezekiel 06-08-2017 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamJenningsBryan (Post 1214340)
If you are taking a Latin pronunciation you are not being consistent. The Latin "v" is pronounced as a "u" (or "oo"), but the Latin "c" is more like a "k" - so it would be "kou - feh - feh". We would ordinarily consult the Basque's, but nobody cares about them any more.

What we are dealing with here is American, and I believe that we definitely have to come down on the side of the "v" as being a labiodental fricative. In that case we're dealing with something like "sov - feh -feh" or "sov - fee - fee", or maybe (and this is a stretch), "shove - fefe". Of course the it could also be "kov - fe - fe" as well.

You always knew your lingo, Brother Will! I hope you remember my praise and share some of your Mouton Rotchild 1986 the next time I visit your household for the pinochle.

You ladies: It is very important that you pronounce the "V" in "covfefe" clearly to distinguish it from "corfefe", "confefe" (see Genesis 4:1 for more info), and "colfefe". If you mess this up, our soldiers might get confused at the crucial moment, hesitate and cause some collateral damage during the coming skirmish! :lol:

Didymus Much 06-08-2017 07:28 AM

So "covfefe" wasn't the go-code for Operation Habakkuk? :shades2:

Pastor Ezekiel 06-08-2017 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 1214705)
So "covfefe" wasn't the go-code for Operation Habakkuk? :shades2:

What are you still doing here, repulsive atheist! I was under the impression that God had taken care of you years ago! :huh: I suppose you've destined for some special treatments reserved for the worst godmockers :sinner:

Once I have some free time from my administrative duties with Donnie and can spend a weekend away from Mar-a-Lago, I'm gonna exorcise you so-o-o much that you'll be called Didymus Tiny for eternity.

:butcher:

Quote:

Mark 5:8 - For he said unto him, Come out of the man, [thou] unclean spirit.

Titus Templeton 06-08-2017 08:50 PM

I wonder how many messages of Trump really have a much deeper meaning then we think. I bet he has a lot to tell us once we are all in heaven and he teaches us how to play golf.

Bankrupt 07-09-2017 02:16 AM

I think you're looking too far into a simple typo