The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Girl Buys a Rainbow Cake, Gets Kicked Out of School (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=117245)

Johny Joe Hold 01-16-2020 04:19 AM

Girl Buys a Rainbow Cake, Gets Kicked Out of School

Young people do things that are just stupid. A high school girl at a Christian boarding school in Kentucky thought it would be cute to buy a birthday bakery cake with suspicious colors. She also thought it would be cute to show it on Face Book. She was sent packing.

A Christian school cannot have students wearing, displaying or eating anything the endorses the sin of homerism. Rainbow colors signal sin. In all the authentic pictures of Jesus we don't see him wearing the symbols of homerism.

A Christian school cannot endorse sin. We at Landover Baptist support this school's decidion:

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/thefre...-many-colours/

https://wp-media.patheos.com/blogs/s...0/01/cake2.jpg

WilliamJenningsBryan 01-17-2020 03:06 AM

Re: Girl Buys a Rainbow Cake, Gets Kicked Out of School

This little brat deserved to be expelled. In the "old" days she would have been given a good thrashing, but the LIEberals have seen fit to pass laws against it.

The little demon was caught with "Juul pods" (what ever those are - but at least they weren’t Tide pods) in her backpack, and the "excuse" for the "rainbow" cake and shirt was "God's covenant" after the flood (somehow I can't stop laughing). This kind of behavior needs to get nipped in the bud before we have to suffer another "Greta".

BrotherLarry 01-17-2020 04:44 AM

Brother Bryan,

It angers me when people use God’s Word to justify their opinions. This is something heathens do to prove some mistaken point, thinking that they can look more convincing by throwing a Bible verse in the mix to prove something. Disgusting and deceptive in my opinion.

When our Lord set His bow in the cloud after that whole Noah thing, sinners began to use science against it (turning it from God’s memo to Himself into some sort of light refraction thing). Soon it was used to represent diversity and the queers ate that like crab cakes at an east coast circuit party.

Well God has never approved of science and His fabulous rainbow 🌈 is not to be taken out of context. God’s Word does not lie nor does it contradict itself. Homerism is sin pure and simple. It sure keeps me busy but I must remind myself it is an abomination.

Neither Science, rainbow colors, nor smartass students will ever change God’s stance. Glory!

MitzaLizalor 01-17-2020 05:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by BrotherLarry (Post 1263341)
🌈

One point often overlooked is that rainbows were not mentioned before The Flood. Would God give Noah a sign that had always been there? Of course not. It's possible that Noah never looked "up" and married someone who never looked "up" either and they had children who never looked "up" all of whom married partners who never looked "up" but that's just getting ridiculous. If they never looked "up" how would they know what "rain" was? Rainfall would be indistinguishable from water that spontaneously generated for anyone who never looked "up" but I've spelled it out just to show how ridiculous it is to claim that rainbows had always existed.

Now perhaps I am remiss but the last time I bought a cake (quite recently, also for a birthday) I did not go out of my way to get a written description of the thing for reference later when someone twigged what I was up to. No cake I have ever purchased has ever come with a written description, even if it were necessary. Which it never has been. It's a cake. You eat it.

:blink:

OK, OK, there was one time I got a cake and flour and custard powder and icing sugar and treacle and little cakes and those little silver ball things for a "flour fight" not actually intending to eat it. But no written descriptions "just in case there were consequences" which obviously there would be and we were all thrown out of the chalet venue. No bleating. We just went.

Well I did. For some reason while we were having the (midnight) flour fight a saboteur had flattened all the cars' wheels very embarrassing for the owners who were trying to evict us but there was a commercial bakery delivering and I got a lift straight out when he left. We went to a river where I was able to wash off the flour and treacle and little silver balls and as you can see the consequences were
  1. predictable
  2. extreme, and
  3. predicted
but no-one considered getting a written description of anything. I think there's more to the story than we're being told.

Alvin Moss 01-17-2020 02:47 PM

There is no excuse for creating cakes using the false and sinful tints produced by food colors. These are not substances that the Lord has approved and I believe they are anathema unto Him. Proper colors for cake include yellow, white, off white and brown. The icing should be some shade of brown, though in some cases, especially if coconut is involved, white may be acceptable. Cakes which are dyed bright colors are offensive to God because they are a lie. The Lord has specifically stated that, "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor" in the Book of Exodus 20:16. If producing a pink and blue and purple cake is not a vile lie, then I don't know what is.

In addition, this is a homosexual cake. God hates homosexuals and He has promised strong punishment (Leviticus 20:13) to those who violate His rules. Both the buyer and the maker of this cake in question have put their souls in dire jeopardy.

Finally, I note that this poor, deluded child was charged $75 for that cake. That is ridiculous. Since when is any cake, even German Chocolate, worth eight or ten dollars a slice? That is theft and we all know what the Lord has to say about stealing. (Thou shalt not steal- Exodus 20:15)

This whole affair is an abomination. Until today, I didn't know it was possible to affront and anger God to such an extent with a cake, but here we are. That multi colored abomination should be burned to assuage God's anger and there should be beatings delivered to all involved. It's a disgrace.

MitzaLizalor 01-18-2020 04:12 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alvin Moss (Post 1263350)
$75

Attachment 28621
Oh dear, I'm looking at cake recipes (for another birthday) and was getting my syringe ready. Clearly I've been hasty in choosing the icing. What are your views on hazelnuts? Perhaps if ground very fine and mixed with cocoa powder they'd be suitable for piping over a brown fondant? I can use the icing ingredients for a trifle or something.

I Man Rastafari 01-18-2020 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 1263367)
Attachment 28621
Oh dear, I'm looking at cake recipes (for another birthday) and was getting my syringe ready. Clearly I've been hasty in choosing the icing. What are your views on hazelnuts? Perhaps if ground very fine and mixed with cocoa powder they'd be suitable for piping over a brown fondant? I can use the icing ingredients for a trifle or something.

Greetings!

I must say that in addition to receiving the academic credentials that will allow me to become wealthy in the white man's world one of the principle reasons I have come to Babylon is to study white people and so to have overstanding. Every day in Babylon brings a new surprise. I myself would only eat a cake if it contained no animal parts because Jah has sent the plants for us to eat but cakes always have eggs of chickens in them. The unborn children of a hen are animals and so they must not be eaten. If I ever am offered cake with no chicken eggs I will eat some and see if I like it but so far I have not seen such a cake.

Today I am not so puzzled by this indignant response to colored cakes as I am by Sistren Mitza's use of a syringe while baking colored cakes. I have seen USA Today which is the national newspaper of Babylon and it seems that many cities have syringes laying about on the streets where they are thrown away after they are used. I had thought they were used for taking drugs. Now I find that they are used for baking colorful cakes. I had no idea until this very day how popular cakes are in Babylon.

If I might ask- What part does the syringe play in the baking of cakes?

Jah Guide!
Trevor

BrotherLarry 01-18-2020 04:53 PM

Trevor my man,

Just a few cards shy of a full deck aren’t you? That’s caused by allowing devil gods to ravage your reprobate mind; smoking that heroin doesn’t help.

However, I know a place or two in NYC that can make you a syringe free, egg free cake. Are you willing to spend some time on your knees with me? Out of the kindness the True Lord has instilled in me, I will pay expenses of your travels.

No offense but airports do searches. Maybe you wanna drive?

MitzaLizalor 01-19-2020 11:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
It's an icing syringe used for piping on those swirls.

Obviously I will not be using green or turquoise food dye.

Different effects are available by interchanging the brass or copper nozzles, which look like this.
Quote:

Originally Posted by I Man Rastafari (Post 1263387)
it seems that many cities have syringes … I find that they are used for baking colorful cakes. I had no idea until this very day how popular cakes are … What part does the syringe play in the baking of cakes?

For your reference, I do not use eggs to make cakes. Instead if you use marmalade and boil all the liquid ingredients together before adding to the dry ingredients and stirring very thoroughly before cooking an excellent result is obtained. Any herbs or spices are added (such as caraway seeds) after the stirring and simply folded in.

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Man Rastafari (Post 1263387)
If I ever am offered cake with no chicken eggs I will eat some and see if I like it but so far I have not seen such a cake.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 01-19-2020 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 1263411)
For your reference, I do not use eggs to make cakes. Instead if you use marmalade and boil all the liquid ingredients together before adding to the dry ingredients and stirring very thoroughly before cooking an excellent result is obtained.

Have all your chickens died, Sister? Would you like us to send you some new ones? Hatched or unhatched? Either way, it would be no trouble at all.

Personally I am puzzled by the current trend for butter in cakes. So extravagant! My maternal grandmother swore by beef dripping for this, as for all other lubrication-related matters.

its_faith 01-19-2020 10:59 PM

Good thing too. If allowed to mingle with the good Christian students she will spread gay disease and infect the others.

James Hutchins 01-25-2020 08:35 PM

Call me old fashioned but food is not supposed to be colored.:fear2:

Secondly, why in the Sam Harris does a girl need to go to school? Is her mother so lazy as to not teach her how to cook, clean and iron?:angry:

Do not get me started on queersexuallity and the gay problem we have today. If I had my way, I whip and boil the homer demons from these disturbing children faster than you can say 'Praise the Lord!'.:rebuke:

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 01-25-2020 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alvin Moss (Post 1263350)
Finally, I note that this poor, deluded child was charged $75 for that cake.

I am glad that you have pointed out what was, to me, the most ridiculous part of this whole sorry story. Could the child, by her 15th birthday, not cook? And if not (perhaps she is some sort of retarded?) then could her mother not supervise her baking? These people disgust me.

Proverbs 19:15 - Slothfulness casteth into a deep sleep; and an idle soul shall suffer hunger.

Isabella White 01-25-2020 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1263636)
Could the child, by her 15th birthday, not cook? And if not (perhaps she is some sort of retarded?) then could her mother not supervise her baking? These people disgust me.

Oh, I do think you have put the pieces of the puzzle together very nicely here, dear Sister Joanna. Like you, I have a hunch that the mother of the girl has not bothered to teach her anything about cooking -- or about anything that deals with her need of being washed in the :blood: of the Lamb. That comes when people are not following the :kjv1611: and are not living in accordance to the plan of :god-fancy: Almighty. A lack of interest in teaching the Things of :god-fancy: to children is obviously evident there.

Deuteronomy 6:7 "And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up."

Why, I doubt that that young girl even knows the difference between baking soda and baking powder!

A blessed day to you, Dear,
Sincerely, Isabella W.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 01-25-2020 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isabella White (Post 1263637)
Why, I doubt that that young girl even knows the difference between baking soda and baking powder!

:rofl: Even my boys know that, from elementary science classes. I teach them this just in case their future wives are a little deficient in the understanding department, if you get my drift .... I would hate for them to have to suffer over- or insufficiently-risen baked goods.

Johny Joe Hold 01-26-2020 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1263643)
:rofl: Even my boys know that, from elementary science classes. I teach them this just in case their future wives are a little deficient in the understanding department, if you get my drift .... I would hate for them to have to suffer over- or insufficiently-risen baked goods.

Thank you for that, Sister Joanna. I have no idea what you ladies are discussing. Certainly husbands should not have to suffer from fallen cakes. But it really is best if wives master this. Men have so many responsibilities in their role of family leadership.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 01-26-2020 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1263695)
But it really is best if wives master this. Men have so many responsibilities in their role of family leadership.

Such wise words and so very true, Brother Mr Mayor, Sir. Sadly, while I have control over my own daughter's education, I cannot rely on other mothers - whose daughters might be reasonably suitable wives - to prioritize the things that really matter.

Also, my boys assure me that memorizing the difference between baking soda and baking powder takes up almost no space in their larger, male brains.

BibleReader2231 01-27-2020 10:13 PM

As a female who cooks for her Pa, I have to look at food coloring from a logical standpoint. Food coloring is used to convey a different color for something that otherwise shouldn’t be that color. Food coloring has the potential to “hide true flavor”. For instance, say you’re using orange flavored icing on top of a danish and decide to mix some blue food coloring in. People would bite into it expecting a blueberry flavor possibly and end up in shock at tasting orange flavor. Food coloring is the kitchen equivalent to gays being “in the closet” hiding who they are.

Basilissa 01-27-2020 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BibleReader2231 (Post 1263755)
For instance, say you’re using orange flavored icing on top of a danish and decide to mix some blue food coloring in. People would bite into it expecting a blueberry flavor possibly and end up in shock at tasting orange flavor. Food coloring is the kitchen equivalent to gays being “in the closet” hiding who they are.

If you are mixing orange with blue, dear, you won't end up with a blueberry color. Instead, you'll have sort of a puke color range. I suppose that works too, to have your guests expecting a puke taste and being mildly surprised into tasting artificial orange flavoring? :giggle:

Hint: Blue + yellow = green, blue + orange = puke.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qim...268b4e978e5844

Isabella White 01-27-2020 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BibleReader2231 (Post 1263755)
As a female who cooks for her Pa, I have to look at food coloring from a logical standpoint. Food coloring is used to convey a different color for something that otherwise shouldn’t be that color. Food coloring has the potential to “hide true flavor”. For instance, say you’re using orange flavored icing on top of a danish and decide to mix some blue food coloring in. People would bite into it expecting a blueberry flavor possibly and end up in shock at tasting orange flavor. Food coloring is the kitchen equivalent to gays being “in the closet” hiding who they are.

Dear Sister Maxine: My, what a lucky father you have, being able to sample your highly-inventive culinary delights. Please don't think of me as being overly-inquisitive, Dear, but why on Earth would you want to shock someone in the first place? And, I may be wrong, but I hardly think that the taste of blueberry is going to be effective in achieving that. Might I suggest that you take a look through some of the messages in Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women? There, you might even find some help when it comes to telling the difference between baking soda and baking powder!

A blessed day to you, Dear,