The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   BACK TO SCHOOL- A Seasonal Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Child Has Lesbian Parents- Kicked Out of School (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=120344)

handmaiden 08-24-2022 04:44 PM

Child Has Lesbian Parents- Kicked Out of School

So, apparently a bunch of judgmental, hypersensitive, easily alarmed folks are sobbing in their kombucha cocktails because a decent, Christian school asked a little lesbian in training to flaunt her flannel elsewhere.

I realize that I may be crying out in the wilderness, but I'm going to have to point out the obvious.

First, the Bible says that homosexuality is wrong, even when there are no tallywackers involved.

Romans 1:26
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did exchange the natural use into that which is against nature

Second, kicking a child out of a school where she doesn't belong is hardly any great shakes.

Psalm 137:9
Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Finally, we have to consider whatever momentary pouts this small child may experience against the bigger picture.

Mark 8:36
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Seen in this light, the idea of letting this girl remain in that school because she might miss playing with the toys there seems not just ridiculous but heartlessly cruel. "Oh no, don't cry. You just keep playing with your disturbing anthropomorphized fruit which flouts The Lord's division between classifications of living things. Enjoy Hell when you get there and can you please encourage all of your classmates to join you?"

https://www.learningresources.com/me...canvas=700:500

Matthew 19:14
But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

Letting this little girl remain in a Bible-adhering, Christian school while going home to lesbian parents every night is just inviting trouble and endangering souls. The school did what it had to do and if Jesus were operating this computer keyboard, He would agree with me.

MitzaLizalor 08-25-2022 05:48 PM

Re: Child Has Lesbian Parents- Kicked Out of School

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmaiden (Post 1302125)
going home to lesbian parents

Surely only one of them could be a parent?

Johny Joe Hold 08-25-2022 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmaiden (Post 1302125)
, kicking a child out of a school where she doesn't belong is hardly any great shakes.

Letting this little girl remain in a Bible-adhering, Christian school while going home to lesbian parents every night is just inviting trouble and endangering souls. The school did what it had to do and if Jesus were operating this computer keyboard, He would agree with me.

Very powerful, Sister Handy. Let's consider a child whose parents are alcoholics. Would it be wise to allow the 1st grader to bring a twelve pack of Budweiser to school and pass it around?

Moral training matters. Getting rid of children raised by lesbians is imperative.

WWJDnow 08-26-2022 12:39 AM

You can't let a single lesbian child poison the well for the rest of the kids. That little girl should not be allowed into any school, public or private. Otherwise Christian morality, the bedrock of our American society, will crumble to dust.

robertclark1977 08-26-2022 02:07 PM

Quote:

So, apparently a bunch of judgmental, hypersensitive, easily alarmed folks are sobbing in their kombucha cocktails because a decent,
Frankly, I think they should have just put their kid in a public school in the first place. It wouldn't have been an issue! Thank God for Christian schools have the decency to put the safety of their students ahead of all else!

Unfalsifiable 08-27-2022 07:42 AM

Why do these people want their child going to a Baptist school anyway?

The Church of Satan is always there to mock Christ by ritualising abortion and sending Arabic signs to Texas - where's the Church of Satan school now? This child wants educating.

robertclark1977 08-27-2022 11:04 AM

Quote:

Why do these people want their child going to a Baptist school anyway?

Probably to pervert the rest of the children in the school. Thankfully, the administration put a stop to that. Having a kid like that in a Christian school can potentially be a safety/health issue with the diseases that these mini-perverts could be carrying. I can't begin to imagine the outrage by the parents had this kid been allowed to attend.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 08-27-2022 04:13 PM

From a technical point of view, private Christian academies shouldn't have to build separate bathrooms for lesbians too. At public school nobody cares who goes anywhere, which is what parents expect from free education, but not decent Christians.