The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=16536)

mutant 01-23-2010 11:19 PM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOD=life (Post 458226)
Question: do we refer to God as "He" or "She"?

simply reinforces the fact that the Bible has been corrupted to suit men.

Also, the competitive aspects of some areas of christianity is ridiculous.

GOD=life 01-23-2010 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mutant (Post 458247)
You even condemn other Christians and religious people for not interpreting the Bible the way you do, ...

No, we criticize anyone who cherry-picks from the Bible to suit her own agenda.

Are your Christians aware that you consider their Bible a work of fiction.

Also, are you aware that your Christian friends think that you will go to Hell?

Cranky Old Man 01-23-2010 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mutant (Post 458247)
That's what I don't understand with you bunch. You even condemn other Christians and religious people for not interpreting the Bible the way you do, and don't give me the crap that it isn't an interpretation. Everything you say contradicts the beliefs you are trying to enforce, and the beleifs you enforce contradict other parts of the same "scriptures" AKA a pile of books, parables and tales, no doubt intended to create a communityof people who are good people, under a God/spirit, however corrupted over the years to suit the needs of pathetic men HELLBENT on creating a naive and ridiculous world where only their mormonic views matter.

I understand what you say here, especially since it does indeed apply to many variations of chistianity including mormons (please note we are not mormons, thank you).

We are against interpreting scripture and we are against changing scripture. This is why we use the King James Version of the Bible of 1611 (KJV1611) and nothing else. And why we follow it to the letter. No changes. No interpretations. Just the pure unaltered word of God.

And feel free, by quoting scripture from KJV1611, to point out where you think we are misinterpreting the Bible. If you are right we will simply change our ways since we believe the Holy Bible is the word of God and we will do whatever it says.

mutant 01-23-2010 11:24 PM

[QUOTE=Cranky Old Man;458252]You are making me curious here. Can you give me an example of a book which has more substance than the Holy Bible in your opinion?
[QUOTE]

Harry Potter has more substance, scrap that, Puff the Magic Dragon makes morelogical sense.

Jacob the Angry Liar 01-23-2010 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mutant (Post 458262)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 458252)
You are making me curious here. Can you give me an example of a book which has more substance than the Holy Bible in your opinion?

Harry Potter has more substance, scrap that, Puff the Magic Dragon makes morelogical sense.

Harry Potter is a satanic work, containing numerous references to pagan witchcraft and the devil. :thumbdown: "Puff the Magic Dragon" is a song. The 1611 KJV Bible contains many of them, and a ton of other stuff too. It is much mroe substantial.

GOD=life 01-23-2010 11:26 PM

I ask AGAIN:

Do your Christian friends know that you consider the Bible a misogynistic work of fiction?

Cranky Old Man 01-23-2010 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mutant (Post 458262)
Harry Potter has more substance

Interesting choice. I didn't read it, own only a Bible myself, but I understand from people who red it they are well written entertaining books.

But why do you think it has more substance than the Bible? It probably has the usual good vs bad stuff which could be slightly educational but does it have things like the 10 commandments, does it explain the meaning of life, does it explain how it all started, does it explain how it all will end?

Can you explain to me why you think Harry Potter has more substance than the Holy Bible which does all those things and more?

GOD=life 01-23-2010 11:30 PM

*twiddles thumbs*

Looks like mutant refuses to answer a very simple question:

Do your Christian friends know that you consider the Bible a misogynistic work of fiction?

mutant 01-23-2010 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOD=life (Post 458274)
*twiddles thumbs*

Looks like mutant refuses to answer a very simple question:

no actually, because I have an opinion, I've been reduced to only being allowed to post every ten minutes. Shove that up your rectum which is filled with angel cum.

"The information presented here is Biblically accurate. "
Therefore morally and logically inaccurate?
Any right thinking person, evil or good, Christian, Athiest, Muslim, Straight, Homosexual basically any kind of human being, other than you lot would know that being a good person does not involve this crap.

and in case you religious nuts havent realised yet, this website was founded by someone who was kicked out of a Jesus school and was originally the true religion of a satanist, but idiots who don't understand true religion thought it was real, hence these posts.

I like how the diversion from coming up with anything to oppose my original post has been nicely avoided.

None of what I say counts for anything, and I hope I offend you and make you even slightly reconsider this idiotic cult. Satan is my man.

Pastor Ezekiel 01-23-2010 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mutant (Post 458318)
None of what I say counts for anything, and I hope I offend you and make you even slightly reconsider this idiotic cult. Satan is my man.

Well why am I not surprised to read that? :glare:

GOD=life 01-23-2010 11:58 PM

Quote:

no actually

So you are not being honest with your friends. Yet when you are anonymous, you DO have the courage to make disparaging remarks about the Bible?

Do you think your Christian friends will still want to be friends with you when they find out how you really feel about the Bible and God?

Quote:

If none of what I say counts for anything

We already established this after your first post :lol:

mutant 01-24-2010 12:03 AM

editing posts makes you happy, fine. scamming gits. It's pathetic that you think you can win an argument by changing what people say, thats dishonest, so technically, you are damned now. I've only told the truth, therefore, you'll be burning with me so, suck on that sub-section.

Cranky Old Man 01-24-2010 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mutant (Post 458335)
editing posts makes you happy, fine. scamming gits. It's pathetic that you think you can win an argument by changing what people say, thats dishonest, so technically, you are damned now. I've only told the truth, therefore, you'll be burning with me so, suck on that sub-section.

Like all forums we have a feature that replaces bad words with other words. It is nothing unusual actually.

It's a pity, you seemed capable of adult conversation to me. But I seem to have overestimated you. You are just an attention whore who nobody cares about and therefore escaped to the internet. Switch off your computer and try to talk to some real people, your parents for example, try to get a real life. The one you currently have is pathetic.

Have fun in hell :sinner:.

mutant 01-24-2010 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOD=life (Post 458327)
So you are not being honest with your friends. Yet when you are anonymous, you DO have the courage to make disparaging remarks about the Bible?

Do you think your Christian friends will still want to be friends with you when they find out how you really feel about the Bible and God?

We already established this after your first post :lol:

I've never had to lie to my friends about how I feel about their beliefs, because generally they conform to the normal side of christianity, by trying to be a good person, so I never feel the need to say anything contradicting them. Being female, they do not interpret this the way you do. :|
Plus they are fine with associating with people who vary in opinions to them. We have discussions on religion, I express my opinions in certain aspects of religion, and also my opinions in good sides to religion.

mutant 01-24-2010 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 458342)
Like all forums we have a feature that replaces bad words with other words. It is nothing unusual actually.

It's a pity, you seemed capable of adult conversation to me. But I seem to have overestimated you. You are just an attention whore who nobody cares about and therefore escaped to the internet. Switch off your computer and try to talk to some real people, your parents for example, try to get a real life. The one you currently have is pathetic.

are you not sitting at a computer yourself. And I guarentee your life full of hate is far less real than mine of geniune morals and ethical opinions, spanning past corrupted cults. :)

hells better than the life you seem to be enjoying anyway. Id rather lead a truthful life, being as honest and as good a person as I can, respecting others opinions when they don't condemn the innocent, ie, rape victims, and then go to hell, rather than lead a life corrupting me and any views I have to go toheaven. And It's my parents who have encouraged me to lead a good life, but also respect other people who have supported my views. Get a grip on reality, and stop living in a dream world.

Cranky Old Man 01-24-2010 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mutant (Post 458385)
Id rather lead a truthful life, being as honest and as good a person as I can

Ah that must be why your first message here said things like:
Quote:

Originally Posted by mutant (Post 458185)
You "people" are just pathetic. ... This religion is a farce ... your narrow minds ... pathetic little stories ... Dicks.

You are a lying, dishonest and bad person. Only one thing you said today has been the truth:

Quote:

Originally Posted by mutant (Post 458185)
I don't really care

Everything else has been a lie.

Have fun in hell :sinner:. You failed the test.

GOD=life 01-24-2010 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mutant (Post 458366)
I've never had to lie to my friends about how I feel about their beliefs, because generally they conform to the normal side of christianity, by trying to be a good person, so I never feel the need to say anything contradicting them.

Okay, so basically, you have not told them what you really think about the Bible. That is lying by omission. Ask them if they think that you are going to Hell.

You condemn us for saying out loud that you will go to Hell, but YOUR FRIENDS THINK EXACTLY THE SAME. They're just too nice to say it to your face, but they're not doing you any favors, trust me.

Guess what? Your friends will go to Hell too. See my signature for details. Tell them to read Matthew 7 very carefully.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mutant (Post 458366)
Being female, they do not interpret this the way you do. :|

And they haven't noticed that every single figure of importance is male. That God is depicted as male. That all important decisions are made by males, that male dominance is emphasized throughout the Bible -- including in the New Testament, etc?

mutant 01-24-2010 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 458342)

It's a pity, you seemed capable of adult conversation to me. None of what any of you have said is mature in any way, shape or form. Im a whore yet you have no idea what I am really like, leave the judgement to your god.

You are just an attention whore who nobody cares about and therefore escaped to the internet. Right, since you have such an apparently clear picture of what I'm like, I'll paint you a clearer one. A friend of mine sent me the link to this site, I saw it and am frankly disgusted. I didn't search it, I haven't turned to the internet to escape anything, I am visiting my grandmother so I use the internet to keep in touch with my friends. AGAIN to contradict you, I am no whore. I am cared about, I have a large, honest group of friends, I am in a stable heterosexual relationship, and no we haven't had sex, or anything like that. I am well educated, of all the GCSE's I've done so far I haven't failed any and I'm not likely to with the others, I play piano to a very good standard and I have a loving family, who have brought me up to think first of the ethical condtions of a situation and put myself in the shoes of others.

You too (:

Cranky Old Man 01-24-2010 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mutant (Post 458421)
You too (:

I intent to be there, from a distance, watching you (;

Nobar King 01-24-2010 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mutant (Post 458385)
And I guarentee your life full of hate is far less real than mine of geniune morals and ethical opinions, spanning past corrupted cults.

Look who is living in a dream world.
Quote:

Get a grip on reality, and stop living in a dream world.