The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   HALLOWEEN = HELLOWEEN (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Kids Beware: Pedophiles and Halloween (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=50977)

Ofc. Don W. Richards 09-28-2010 10:39 PM

Kids Beware: Pedophiles and Halloween

Trick or Treating has been a favorite activity for countless youngsters on Halloween night.

The children of Freehold sometimes ask why THEY aren't allowed to go Trick or Treating. I have never been one to shy away from addressing the concerns of a young generation in need of cultivation.

Trick or Treating is banned in Freehold not only is Halloween a celebration of satan and eternal darkness, it is also a time of year when hundreds, if not thousands of children go missing.

The ones who aren't poisoned, abducted by satanists, or run over by cars, fall into the icy clutches of depraved pedophiles.

Nothing sets a pedophile's heart to racing like the outline of a tight little 8-year-old bottom under a pink princess costume, or perhaps the lascivious butt-chaps of a cowboy outfit.

Dressing up in provocative Halloween costumes to go get candy from strangers is an open invitation to perverts of every kind to pork your tiny little body for hours on end in a dank basement.

Once they have had their way with you they will either slice your body into pieces to store in jars in their pantry, or they will lock you in a makeshift casket and give you just enough food and water to sustain you for a lifetime of rape.

Many children just like YOU will leave their homes on Halloween night never to be seen by their parents and friends ever again. All because their community turned their collective backs on God to worship satan and all the perversions he stands for.

If your parents allow or even encourage you to go Trick or Treating, they do not love you and have pledged you as a sacrifice to satan. It would be in your best interests to run away from your secular parents before they succeed in killing you.

Fortunately, this will not be the case for ANY children in Freehold, or any other God-fearing town.

The FPD prays that God keep you and your families safe this Halloween season, and that you win many souls for Christ during our annual Tract or Treat outreach ministry.

Spring Heeled Jack 09-28-2010 11:18 PM

Re: Kids Beware: Pedophiles and Halloween

Don't worry, citizens of Freehold, for I will be out on Halloween night keeping a watchful eye over the young ones of our little hamlet. If any sex offenders or violent criminals lay a hand on anyone I will be there to perform swift justice, which is more than the bumbling morons at the Freehold Police Department can say.

The Spring Heeled Jack stops crime before it happens, the FPD shows up 2 hours after someone calls 911, peppermint schnapps on their breath, and only ask for semen samples even though no rape has occurred. Hopefully in November this town will vote to kick these crooks out of town.

David Rothstein 09-28-2010 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ofc. Don W. Richards (Post 607196)
Trick or Treating has been a favorite activity for countless youngsters on Halloween night.

The children of Freehold sometimes ask why THEY aren't allowed to go Trick or Treating. I have never been one to shy away from addressing the concerns of a young generation in need of cultivation.

Trick or Treating is banned in Freehold not only is Halloween a celebration of satan and eternal darkness, it is also a time of year when hundreds, if not thousands of children go missing.

The ones who aren't poisoned, abducted by satanists, or run over by cars, fall into the icy clutches of depraved pedophiles.

Nothing sets a pedophile's heart to racing like the outline of a tight little 8-year-old bottom under a pink princess costume, or perhaps the lascivious butt-chaps of a cowboy outfit.

Dressing up in provocative Halloween costumes to go get candy from strangers is an open invitation to perverts of every kind to pork your tiny little body for hours on end in a dank basement.

Once they have had their way with you they will either slice your body into pieces to store in jars in their pantry, or they will lock you in a makeshift casket and give you just enough food and water to sustain you for a lifetime of rape.

Many children just like YOU will leave their homes on Halloween night never to be seen by their parents and friends ever again. All because their community turned their collective backs on God to worship satan and all the perversions he stands for.

If your parents allow or even encourage you to go Trick or Treating, they do not love you and have pledged you as a sacrifice to satan. It would be in your best interests to run away from your secular parents before they succeed in killing you.

Fortunately, this will not be the case for ANY children in Freehold, or any other God-fearing town.

The FPD prays that God keep you and your families safe this Halloween season, and that you win many souls for Christ during our annual Tract or Treat outreach ministry.

My goodness. I had no idea that Freehold was so chock full of perverts and pedophiles that would abuse and murder children. Perhaps the police are not doing their job if such a disgusting element is so prevalent in what is described as an entirely Christian community? Freehold SHOULD be the safest place on the planet for kids to have a night of fun and candy.

Shalom

BelieverInGod 09-29-2010 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ofc. Don W. Richards (Post 607196)

Officer, I have noticed that this Jack fellow does birthday parties. Since I've put off my sons birthday until Saturday, perhaps I can hire him.

Are you interested in arresting him at the party? :thumbsup:

Free Market Fred 09-29-2010 06:16 AM

Officer Don, you are so right to want to protect children from the evil liberal Halloween pedophiles who are out in droves at this time of year (just before an election). Many of them belong to a pedophile ring called ACORN.

http://www.itmighthavebeen.com/graph...rally-sign.jpg
Children beware

Of course, kids would be much safer if they were allowed to carry guns while trick or treating, but the liberals won't allow it. They want to disarm Americans.

Anyway, Halloween is an evil holiday, no doubt about it. On the other hand, it's a great time of year for my company to make money selling made-in-China masks, costumes, candy (laced with toxic waste that our factories needed to get rid of - and the Chinese government wouldn't allow in the local landfills).

Hey look, we even label which candy has toxic waste - says so (in Chinese) in the fine print. If the kids or their parents didn't read the label, that's their problem. Like all True Christians, I believe in individual responsibility, so don't blame Big Corp when you hear about yet another weekly food contamination scandal. Next time you see a candy bar label warning that it contains 氧化汞, I suggest you give it a miss. Nevertheless, I respect your right to eat it anyway or feed it to your children - that's what freedom is all about. You don't want Big Government testing your food for poison, do you?

Anyway, about our masks. For liberals, we're offering this one of a smiling, harmless-looking Obama:

http://www.itmighthavebeen.com/graph...bama-mask1.jpg

Note that the above mask contains trace amounts of depleted uranium, so it glows in the dark. Kids love that. Like all our masks, it's also highly flammable.

Now I don't think that conservatives should allow their kids to participate in Halloween. Nevertheless, we've got a couple of Obama Halloween masks that I'm sure you'll enjoy:

http://www.itmighthavebeen.com/graph...bama-mask2.jpg http://www.itmighthavebeen.com/graph...bama-mask3.jpg

Even if you don't celebrate Halloween, you might want to pick up a few of these masks anyway to wear at the next Tea Party rally. You can also attach one to a homemade scarecrow for the evening Koran and effigy burning ceremony.

Ofc. Don W. Richards 09-29-2010 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David Rothstein (Post 607219)
My goodness. I had no idea that Freehold was so chock full of perverts and pedophiles that would abuse and murder children. Perhaps the police are not doing their job if such a disgusting element is so prevalent in what is described as an entirely Christian community? Freehold SHOULD be the safest place on the planet for kids to have a night of fun and candy.

Shalom

Freehold is one of the safest cities in America BECAUSE of bans like this. The ban on Trick or Treating is not just to protect kids, but to protect EVERYONE from satan worship.

Pedophilia is only one aspect of the threats Halloween pose, and I was simply addressing the concerns of youngsters everywhere.

MizoOfOz 10-01-2010 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spring Heeled Jack (Post 607216)
I will be out on Halloween night keeping a watchful eye over the young ones of our little hamlet.

So... You're gonna be out on Halloween night and spying on little children?

That sounds kind of creepy and disturbing.

Phebe Carlyle 10-01-2010 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MizoOfOz (Post 608710)
So... You're gonna be out on Halloween night and spying on little children?

That sounds kind of creepy and disturbing.

Don't cherry-pick the bits of a comment so that you can form some sicko fantasy in your mind.:angry:

I suggest you head over to the Introduction Forum and introduce yourself to us all prior to posting on any other thread.

Thank you

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

pugentSound 10-01-2010 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Phebe Dewitt (Post 608715)
Don't cherry-pick the bits of a comment so that you can form some sicko fantasy in your mind.:angry:

Hey, judge not lest ye be judged yourself, babe.:jesus:

Phebe Carlyle 10-01-2010 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugentSound (Post 608717)
Hey, judge not lest ye be judged yourself, babe.:jesus:

Excuse me, but I am not a fluffy bunny Christian. I follow EVERY WORD of the KJV1611, to the letter.

As such, I am giving RIGHTEOUS JUDGEMENT as you can see by the little snippet the mizoz person plucked, it did not represent the ENTIRE comment of the original poster.

I hope that clarifies things for you.

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

Wash O'Hanley 10-01-2010 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spring Heeled Jack (Post 607216)
Foolishness removed.

Spring Heeled Jack, you maniac, cease this charade at once! You are doing more harm than good. Freehold doesn't need masked vigilantes like you running around mucking everything up. Let the police do their jobs. I will work tirelessly to out you. You'll regret the day you bought your crime-fighting costume at that Halloween store!

George Nelson 10-01-2010 10:06 AM

It has recently become easier to spot a pedophile as they have taken to fly under the banner of this so-called "Pedo Bear."

I'm not worried. For if I see a middle aged man with large moustache in a windowless, white van with a Pedo Bear bumpersticker in my little town of Sanford, Gloucestershire, I will be sure to beat him to within an inch of his life before he lays a hand on the little ones.

Brother Temperance 10-01-2010 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David Rothstein (Post 607219)

Shalom

Hmm. Sounds like someone owns shares in a candy company.

Rev. M. Rodimer 10-01-2010 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by George Nelson (Post 608833)
It has recently become easier to spot a pedophile as they have taken to fly under the banner of this so-called "Pedo Bear."

I'm not worried. For if I see a middle aged man with large moustache in a windowless, white van with a Pedo Bear bumpersticker in my little town of Sanford, Gloucestershire, I will be sure to beat him to within an inch of his life before he lays a hand on the little ones.

Yes, I can only imagine that pedophiles are running around self-identifying as such. :sarcasm:

Bobby-Joe 10-01-2010 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wash O'Hanley (Post 608800)
Spring Heeled Jack, you maniac, cease this charade at once! You are doing more harm than good. Freehold doesn't need masked vigilantes like you running around mucking everything up. Let the police do their jobs. I will work tirelessly to out you. You'll regret the day you bought your crime-fighting costume at that Halloween store!

Wash an't alone Jack. Landover won't give in to terrorism. The Security Detachment has your number. Let's see how high you can't jump when a '303 is after you. :angry:

Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. 10-01-2010 11:43 PM

Dear Ofc. Don W. Richards,

I am very glad a great police officer like yourself is protecting the innocent children of Freehold! There is nothing more evil than someone who rapes little children. I get a weird feeling when I think deep and long about how those pedophiles are pounding and pounding and pounding those innocent children until they scream in agony. Over the years several of my neighbors have been arrested for raping children during Halloween, so I know from experience how horrible all this can be. Children are God's blessing and they should never be harmed! "Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them" (Psalm 127:5)

Yours in Christ,

Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D.

Wash O'Hanley 10-04-2010 07:55 PM

Here is some video of evidence of the lengths some pedophiles will go to capture our young children on Halloween!

That man is having rape with that child in there!