The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Promise Enforcers - Men Only! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2008 RULES 4 FEMALES (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=7774)

Elmer Christianson 01-29-2008 03:36 AM

2008 RULES 4 FEMALES

Every year the Lord calls upon us to make a Goldly list of things the dirtiest creature in God's kingdom (Women) can't do. Otherwise, the world would just go to pot and HE would never forgive us.:thumbdown:

So lets get that list going!

My contribution:

Women are forbidden from talking about their goodie baskets and all the unsavory things that grow in them and on them, and all that monthly stuff period! This includes chit chat among gals which in my opinion borders on lezbinism!

Pastor Ezekiel 01-29-2008 03:51 AM

Re: 2008 RULES 4 FEMALES

Amen Brother!!

I'd like to (once again) remind certain sisters that they are NOT to waste church time gossiping about what the Pastors might or might not be up to on Friday nights when we drive to Des Moines to witness to the harlots who work at "Sparky's Strip Club."

You know who you are. :glare:

Seeker 01-29-2008 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 134795)
Amen Brother!!

I'd like to (once again) remind certain sisters that they are NOT to waste church time gossiping about what the Pastors might or might not be up to on Friday nights when we drive to Des Moines to witness to the harlots who work at "Sparky's Strip Club."

You know who you are. :glare:

Just to be fair even Billy Graham, when he traveled refused to be in an elevator alone with a women. He always had to have some kind of a witness for his accountability and no women! What is wrong with that godly standard? :innocent:

Seeker 01-29-2008 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOD IS A HOMOSEXUAL! (Post 134848)
hmmm did you know that they can make sperm from a women now i saw it on the news yeah women dont even need men anymore so it doesnt matter if all the men in the world die women can still maintain human life isnt that awesome!!!:lol:

And they still can nail your ass for child support. Isn't that awesome!!! :lol:

Get real with your sentient being. Dumb ass.

Captain James T. Kirk 02-03-2008 04:32 PM

I like "Thou shalt always fall all over studly space captains!" LOL!

lord warrior 02-03-2008 07:38 PM

As a youth pastor in our church, it IS part of my job to talk to all the young girls about sex and other matters. It is NOT your job wife to question me about how long, all night, that this work shall take.

Seth Cochran 02-04-2008 01:45 PM

I think that, in general, women should not be permitted to do anything more intellectually challenging than making baked goods. Anything else is just asking for trouble.

SUV 02-04-2008 02:36 PM

Aw gee whiskers, Brother Elmer!!!

Well, can we still keep going to those Internet chatter rooms? You know all we do is heap Praise upon you Mens anyway :innocent:

I also want to go there to find out if anyone knows why I don't seem to have a "Goodie basket" like apparently the rest of the Ladies do :(

Brother Temperance 02-04-2008 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seeker (Post 134809)
Just to be fair even Billy Graham, when he traveled refused to be in an elevator alone with a women. He always had to have some kind of a witness for his accountability and no women! What is wrong with that godly standard? :innocent:

He evidently couldn't trust himself. We can. Jesus was prepared to be alone in a room with a woman, so does Billy Graham think he's holier than Christ?

Glendora Christianson 02-05-2008 01:06 AM

First of all, Jesus forgive me for posting in the Men's forum (but I think you would approve of the following rule).

Women should not be allowed to run for president of the United States, especially box bumping hillbillies from Arkansas!

Ezekiel Bathfire 02-05-2008 03:07 AM

Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers.

Amen

Bathfire E

x60tablet 01-17-2010 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seeker (Post 134809)

This makes me wonder. If Mr. Graham, whoever he may be, was spending so much time alone with men, where only him and the other man would be there to "witness" each other, exactly what was going on?

James Hutchins 01-17-2010 11:27 PM

A man should never be alone with any woman who is not his mother or wife. Common decency and common sense.

Pastor Ezekiel 01-18-2010 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by x60tablet (Post 452747)
This makes me wonder. If Mr. Graham, whoever he may be, was spending so much time alone with men, where only him and the other man would be there to "witness" each other, exactly what was going on?

You claim to be a Christian and you've never heard of Billy Graham?! :huh:

Something smells around here...:angry:

x60tablet 01-18-2010 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 452813)
You claim to be a Christian and you've never heard of Billy Graham?! :huh:

Something smells around here...:angry:

Fishy indeed. He must not be a humble man if I'm supposed to have heard of him. Sounds very unchristianlike to me.