The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   What Christians believe about Abortion (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=5362)

BelieverInGod 03-29-2010 10:09 PM

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsPhoenixFire (Post 495720)
I don't hate them,never have, never will. I love them with all I have in me. Since my last post I have found out that after 8 years of not getting pregnant. I am expecting yet again, (That is if I'm able to carry to term) Am I happy about being pregnant with my children so close to being grown? NO I AM NOT!! Will I deal with it and love him/her just as I did my other children? Yes, I will, but I can't still hate diapers, bottles and a screaming baby. All I ask is for a quiet and content baby, Oh yeah and healthy.

Well perhaps you should pick up some books by the Pearls or by James Dobson, they will teach you how to raise a child in a Godly manner.

I feel for your children though, that hatred comes through.

Cranky Old Man 03-29-2010 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsPhoenixFire (Post 495720)
Since my last post I have found out that after 8 years of not getting pregnant. I am expecting yet again

Don't you see this is a sign! Don't you see that God brought you to this forum and granted you an extra child for a reason! It is not too late! You can still go from dark to light! Start reading that Hole Bible. Now you know why!

MsPhoenixFire 03-30-2010 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 495738)
Don't you see this is a sign! Don't you see that God brought you to this forum and granted you an extra child for a reason! It is not too late! You can still go from dark to light! Start reading that Hole Bible. Now you know why!

Let's see right this is a parody site meant for my entertainment and nothing more and as for the impending arrival, that can be explained as well, my tubal failed after 8 years I knew it would. No sign no "godly" miracle other than letting my fiancee know he was not infertile like he once thought.

MsPhoenixFire 03-30-2010 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BelieverInGod (Post 495734)
Well perhaps you should pick up some books by the Pearls or by James Dobson, they will teach you how to raise a child in a Godly manner.

I feel for your children though, that hatred comes through.

Sorry to burst your little bubble, but I hold no hatred toward my family just to the diapers and bottles that I need to use, I gonna nurse this child, and probably look look into early toilet training instead of diapers.
At least I didn't abort right?

Levi Jones 03-30-2010 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsPhoenixFire (Post 495935)
Sorry to burst your little bubble, but I hold no hatred toward my family just to the diapers and bottles that I need to use, I gonna nurse this child, and probably look look into early toilet training instead of diapers.
At least I didn't abort right?

You might be saved through childbirth. How many different fathers do you children have?

MsPhoenixFire 03-30-2010 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levi Jones (Post 495936)
You might be saved through childbirth. How many different fathers do you children have?

Twin daughters by my first husband (One daughter passed away as did their father) one son by my second husband (Once again passed away) and this one by my fiancee (still alive and kicking)

Levi Jones 03-30-2010 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsPhoenixFire (Post 495937)
Twin daughters by my first husband (One daughter passed away as did their father) one son by my second husband (Once again passed away) and this one by my fiancee (still alive and kicking)

Wait, you have two dead husbands?

Either way. It's allowed, it's just not good according to Paul.

1 Corinthians 7:8-9
I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, it is good for them if they abide (remain unmarried) even as I. But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.

On the other hand, Timothy seems to be encouraging remarriage of widows lest they become a burden on the Church for women under the age of 60.

1 Timothy 5:5,9
Now she that is a widow indeed, and desolate, trusteth in God, and continueth in supplications and prayers night and day.
Let not a widow be taken into the number under threescore years old, having been the wife of one man.

I hope this clears everything up.

MsPhoenixFire 04-01-2010 03:36 AM

According to the vows I took, they said "till death do we part" I (according to that) am free to wed again if I so choose. Besides I love my fiancee and am bearing HIS first child, Hopefully a son as he wants.

Pastor Ezekiel 04-01-2010 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsPhoenixFire (Post 497307)
According to the vows I took, they said "till death do we part" I (according to that) am free to wed again if I so choose. Besides I love my fiancee and am bearing HIS first child, Hopefully a son as he wants.

If you're with child and unmarried, then you're a whore. That's the plain truth.

And what's wth all this "ms" stuff? Are you a lesbean? :huh:

MsPhoenixFire 04-01-2010 03:40 AM

[QUOTE=Pastor Ezekiel;497310]If you're with child and unmarried, then you're a whore. That's the plain truth.

If you say so, but I know different.

And what's wth all this "ms" stuff? Are you a lesbean? Let's see I'm with child so I believe that would be a no, but you'll believe what you want to.

Pastor Ezekiel 04-01-2010 03:44 AM

[QUOTE=MsPhoenixFire;497312]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 497310)
If you're with child and unmarried, then you're a whore. That's the plain truth.

If you say so, but I know different.

And what's wth all this "ms" stuff? Are you a lesbean? Let's see I'm with child so I believe that would be a no, but you'll believe what you want to.

Why are you here? This is a Christian forum, not a feminazi whine bar. Have you even made a thread of your own in the "introductions" section of the forum? Do you have your fiancee's permission to be posting here? :rtfm:

MsPhoenixFire 04-01-2010 03:47 AM

[QUOTE=Pastor Ezekiel;497315]
Quote:

Originally Posted by MsPhoenixFire (Post 497312)

Why are you here? This is a Christian forum, not a feminazi whine bar. Have you even made a thread of your own in the "introductions" section of the forum? Do you have your fiancee's permission to be posting here? :rtfm:

As a matter of fact I did make my introduction thread months ago when I first entered your forum, and yes, as I am on bed rest I do have my fiancee's consent to be online as long as I stay on here and no where else, He will check.

greggorymcflar 04-04-2010 02:42 PM

Why would you ruin something that god gave you? I hope all the harlots who have abortions rot in hell. :angry:

John Smith 04-04-2010 02:53 PM

a womans right to choose is a basic human right and should be left up the her to decide the best course of treatment for an unwanted pregnancy.

Cranky Old Man 04-04-2010 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Smith (Post 499325)
a womans right to choose is a basic human right and should be left up the her to decide the best course of treatment for an unwanted pregnancy.

I have to admit that in some very special cases, e.g. your mother when she was pregnant of you, abortion might seem the right choice. But now matter how you twist it, it is murder! Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations."

John Smith 04-04-2010 03:09 PM

but what if it just isnt the right time for her or it was an accident or shes too young or she was raped or it was incest or it would harm her career or she just plain doesnt want children?

Cranky Old Man 04-04-2010 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Smith (Post 499339)
but what if it just isnt the right time for her or it was an accident or shes too young or she was raped or it was incest or it would harm her career or she just plain doesnt want children?

Why does what she wants matter at all? Your really believe "it would harm her career" is enough reason to murder an unborn child?

John Smith 04-04-2010 03:25 PM

very narrowminded.

Cranky Old Man 04-04-2010 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Smith (Post 499356)
very narrowminded

So it is narrow minded to want to protect an unborn child from murder? You would have preferred your mother to kill you before you were born?

Rumm 04-04-2010 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond (Post 108076)

Sometimes. When God orders us to murder, it is "smiting".

For example, the Bible clearly states that pregnant criminals should be executed:

This is revolting