The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The Thrifty Christian (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Free money for everyone except white males: Montclair State 5mil. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=21381)

Nobar King 04-17-2009 02:54 AM

Free money for everyone except white males: Montclair State 5mil.

This is the kind of racism that shouldn't be tolerated in our society. It's like saying, "I hate George Washington and the founding fathers." What could be less patriotic than to leave your money to help everyone except THE PEOPLE WHO HELPED MAKE THIS COUNTRY WHAT IT IS??!?
Quote:

Montclair State University receives anonymous $5 million donation

by New Jersey Local News Service Wednesday April 08, 2009

http://blog.nj.com/ledgerlocal/2009/...0montclair.JPGMontclair State University president Susan Cole speaking to faculty and students in 2008. The school last week received a $5 million anonymous donation, the largest such donation in its history.

An unnamed donor bequeathed $5 million to Montclair State University last week, the largest anonymous donation to ever be given to the school, officials said Wednesday.

"To say that we are immensely grateful for this kindness would entirely understate the matter," said university President Susan A. Cole in the release. "Scholarship funds are absolutely critical to the mission of the university, and we never have enough scholarships to meet the need of deserving students."

The donor designated $4 million of the donation to be used for scholarships for women and minorities. University spokeswoman Paula Maliandi said the funds can be utilized as early as for the 2009-10 school year.

The other $1 million were not designated for any particular use, and the university is free to use the funds for whatever use it needs necessary. "There is a lot of need," said Maliandi.

In a message sent to the donor through a third-party representative, Cole thanked the donor, writing that about one third of Montclair State students come from families with incomes below $50,000.

The university has no further information about the donor, Maliandi said.
OK, I'm done being upset over this. The 5 million will be gone next year in some stock market ponzi scheme.

Brian Dyk 04-17-2009 03:19 AM

Re: Free money for everyone except white males: Montclair State 5

I would be really mad except for the fact that I know the price of fried chicken and watermelon is going up and we don't need the Gummint bailing out anymore negros. Thus, this could be a win for the rich white guys like me.

Pastor Ezekiel 04-17-2009 01:09 PM

I wonder what they'll spend that money on. Jesus knows the coloreds aren't going to college.

That money rightfully belongs to Jesus.

Bobby-Joe 04-17-2009 03:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey, guess what America, there are hard working ,500K a year families who are looking to send their kids to collage. These families are struggling to make their vacation home payments, how about some love their sons. You try squeezing tuition money out of car payments for four and half SUVs. These families are struggling, remember them too.

Why does he deserve less than she?

Ezekiel Bathfire 04-17-2009 04:21 PM

Our joo lawyers are preparing a challenge as I write. They will argue that as the USA, Canada, Australia, NZ, and South Africa have white male populations of ~½ Billion and as the earth’s population is 6 Billion, the true minority is obvious. Any jigaboos or slants trying to claim this money will have a court case on their hands.

Pastor Ezekiel 04-18-2009 12:23 AM

I have a happy update to make to this story! It turns out that several colleges recieved these anonymous donations, and I am pleased as punch to report that Landover Baptist University got the biggest one. Thanks to Jesus, our coffers are now $1 billion fatter than they were yesterday. And best of all, the money is earmarked specifically for True Christian™ children only. GLORY!!

Quote:

Mystery donors give over $45M to 9 universities

DES MOINES, Iowa – A mystery is unfolding in the world of college fundraising: During the past few weeks, at least nine universities have received gifts totaling more than $45 million, and the schools had to promise not to try to find out the giver's identity.

Landover Baptist University in Freehold received the biggest single donation of $1 billion to be used as the university sees fit, in order to further the education of True Christian™ children. Pastor Deacon Fred was overjoyed at the news, according to reports from his Spring home in The Bahamas.

One school went so far as to check with the IRS and the Department of Homeland Security just to make sure a $1.5 million gift didn't come from illegal sources.

"In my last 28 years in fundraising ... this is the first time I've dealt with a gift that the institution didn't know who the donor is," said Phillip D. Adams, vice president for university advancement at Norfolk State University, which received $3.5 million.

The gifts ranged from $8 mllion at Purdue to $1.5 million donated to the University of North Carolina at Asheville. The University of Iowa received $7 million; the University of Southern Mississippi, the University of North Carolina at Greensboro and the University of Maryland University College got $6 million each; the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs was given $5.5 million; and Penn State-Harrisburg received $3 million.

It's not clear whether the gifts came from an individual, an organization or a group of people with similar interests. In every case, the donor or donors dealt with the universities through lawyers or other middlemen. Some of the money came in cashier's checks, while other schools received checks from a law firm or another representative.

All the schools had to agree not to investigate the identity of the giver. Some were required to make such a promise in writing.

"Our chancellor was called to a Denver law office and had to sign a confidentiality agreement that she would not try to find out," said Tom Hutton, spokesman at the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs. "Once the chancellor signed it, she was emphatic that we don't try to find out."

Each was delivered since March 1 and came with the same stipulation: Most of the money must be used for student scholarships, and the remainder can be spent on various costs such as research, equipment, strategic goals and operating support.

"We have no idea who this generous individual is, but we're extremely grateful," said Lynette Marshall, president and chief executive of the University of Iowa foundation. "This is the first time in my 25-year career that something of this magnitude has happened."

Usually when schools receive anonymous donations, the school knows the identity of the benefactor but agrees to keep it secret. Not knowing who is giving the money can raise thorny problems.

William Massey, vice chancellor for alumni and development at UNC-Asheville, said the school contacted the Department of Homeland Security and the IRS to make sure the money was legal before accepting it.

"There may be an ethical problem if you knowingly accept funds from ill-gotten gains," said Colorado Springs' Hutton. University officials "do due diligence and ask the appropriate questions and receive satisfactory answers."

The $6 million donated to the University of Southern Mississippi was the largest single gift ever bestowed to the school.

"It was a remarkable gift particularly during these economic times," said David Wolf, vice president of advancement.

"I think somebody is out there, or potentially a group of people, that has a great respect for the value of a college education and the power that it brings," Wolf said. "Gosh, if it's the same person or the same collective group of people, it's an amazing story."

Nobar King 04-18-2009 01:49 AM

It wasn't me.:euro:

Meek and Humble 04-18-2009 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 315949)
Hey, guess what America, there are hard working ,500K a year families who are looking to send their kids to collage. These families are struggling to make their vacation home payments, how about some love their sons. You try squeezing tuition money out of car payments for four and half SUVs. These families are struggling, remember them too.

Why does he deserve less than she?

Their families must be badly off, just look at it, they've made their daughter walk the streets as a common prostitute!

James Hutchins 02-27-2010 10:51 AM

I grew up in Montclair. There is not a single family making less than $500K there, more like $500mm. It is a town where every house has proper amenities like indoor pools, bowling alleys and real, 200 seat home theaters. Our home had three levels of basement and four stories above ground. My family was a fortunate one as we were one of the few that had a heliport. It was such fun to wander wings, discover new rooms and see people I'd never seen before. It was like exploring deepest, darkest africa (yes, I did bring my pistol with me).

LOL, I have a cute story about when I was a lad there. I was about 12 and was watching the messicans mow the lawn. I asked my father to let me try it and learn how. His words to me were "we do not do that sort of thing, there are little people who do." This confused me as the messicans were all as big as my dad but not as fat.

But I digress. I suppose it will mean some of the help can send their kids to college although I am not sure that cleaning toilets requires that much education. But what do I know, I only sit on the things.
I've heard the town has changed somewhat. Joo's have moved in as well as caterlicks and I suppose, the median income dropped. It used to be a nice place.