The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Santa Bashing for Christ (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=918)

Pastor Ezekiel 11-19-2006 02:08 PM

Santa Bashing for Christ

Here's a fun game I found that you can share with the kids. It's called "santapult". I was able to toss the old demon 350 yards! See if you can do better!

I am hoping that folks will feel free to post any anti-santa information or images that we might use to help turn American youth back to Jesus and away from superstitious mythology like santa claus.

SUV 11-19-2006 03:38 PM

Re: Santa Bashing for Christ

I have a Good idea too, Pastor Ezekiel! I'll drive to every Mall I can find in my SUV to sit on the lap of all of these old cooties I can find!

Then I shall whisper such Salacious things in their ears that it will surely cause these "Men" to become loud and excited and Fired - and eventually all of these places of Shopping locally shall become "Santa-free". Praise!

Well, that is my Christian Solution to this insidious problem anyway :thumbsup:

Pastor Ezekiel 11-20-2006 01:16 PM

HERE is another fun video game that celebrates Christ's superiority over that fat old pervert santa. Punish him as you will!!:thumbsup:

Talitha 11-20-2006 03:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I've still got last years Santa hanging from a Tree in my garden.
He's a bit smelly now tho.

Attachment 537

Strange Fruit indeed!

Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. 11-22-2006 02:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I personally took this picture myself while strolling about the local mall, scouting for potential targets for my Christmas Hunting Trip.... Methinks that such a creature should not be suffered to live, so let us pray that it will soon be put out of its misery.... :innocent:

Pastor Ezekiel 11-27-2006 01:11 PM

Who is dressed in red?
Who is this that cometh. . . red in thine apparel (Isaiah 63:2)
Who lives in the North Pole?
Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the LORD'S house which was toward the north; . . . Ezekiel 8:14

Not only does this mythological creature Santa try and steal our Lord Jesus' own words, he also doubles as satan!

Pastor Ezekiel 11-27-2006 01:23 PM

...and HERE is another game you can play to celebrate the True Christian™ Christmas spirit--smashing elves with a club to prevent Santa from perverting our children!:thumbsup:

OnYourKnees 12-01-2006 06:10 PM

The title of this book seemed so promising.

Surely, I thought, here was an appropriate stocking-stuffer for children of False Christians who are still being indoctrinated with Satan Claws stories!

http://www.brushfirepress.com/images...dead_small.jpg

Then I read the writeup. No, brethren and sistren, do NOT buy this book from the aptly-named Hellfire Press! It glorifies mincing little homer elves, strutting about on stilts to appear as normal humans! Talking "penguins", which we all know are really Cat-Licker NUNS in disguise! And a harlot Mrs. Claus!

http://www.brushfirepress.com/books/...s_is_dead.html

Be forewarned, if you look at this, it's a page-turner of perversions!!

Pastor Ezekiel 12-25-2006 04:07 AM

Further proof that santa is evil.

Pastor Ezekiel 12-13-2007 01:30 PM

I want to congratulate the gardeners at the main cathedral for putting up this permanent display for the children.

Magnum Innominandum 12-13-2007 03:01 PM

Like trying to make the choice between Thompson and Huckabee without a man to guide me -- this thread tears me in two. On the one hand, I see (and feel!) the need to emasculate Santa at every opportunity (so long as it is not out of anti-capitalist sentiment; I don't even mind Valentine's Day when it comes to the cash registers dinging away against the foreign devils by helping to maintain the American way of life!) -- still, I think upon the Godless vodka-drinkers and their battle for the unholy Orthodox Church and Soviet Russian tradition. What is a girl to do? If it came down to a battle between Ded Moroz and Santa Satan -- which boxer's shoulders should she massage? It's no use! It's no use! Landover Baptists may have stifled the demons I invoked in my misguided youth -- but still I am swathed in clouds of confusion and doubt!

Unhappily,
Magna, née Magnus

Nobar King 12-13-2007 03:52 PM

I enjoy watching the movie:jesus: Bad Santa this time of year.

Father Thomas Martin 12-14-2007 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 118218)
I want to congratulate the gardeners at the main cathedral for putting up this permanent display for the children.

Cathedral? Okay then, a "cathedral" is the Bishop's prime location.

Shouldn't he be "Bishop" Deacon Fred?

And BTW, cathedral was first used by Catholics...If you heretics don't like us, stop using our terms then!

Pastor Ezekiel 12-24-2012 09:12 PM

Pastor Ezekiel 12-24-2012 09:40 PM

Blasphemy! :badmood: