The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Muslims and Sikhs: is there a difference? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=81022)

Bjorn Jensen 08-06-2012 08:10 PM

Re: Muslims and Sikhs: is there a difference?

So what are sikhs really? Are they curry-munching cow-worshipping dotheads or pedophile-worshipping terrorists? Or are they something between?

Deaner 08-06-2012 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fantomhater (Post 914721)
Im a US marine and im a Sikh...so should i not defend America because of you ignorant pieces of trash? or should i get my gun and trace your IP adress and kill your family? Its people like you that make America look bad..this is not JUST YOUR COUNTRY its the Native Americans land that you jackasses took over

You are nothing close to a US marine.

You fuck assholes.

You lick assholes after you fucked them.

You fuck dog's assholes.

After that, you invite all your sikh shithead gay boyfriends to fuck the dog's asshole as well... then you suck it clean.

Trace my IP address asshole; I already have yours. Bring it on mud-hut dweller. I could care less. The only True Saviour (Jesus Christ of America) protects me on a daily basis 24-7. The only reason the US accepted you into the Marines is that it is a legal way to blow your fucking head off.

Queer.

Emmieee1995 08-06-2012 08:36 PM

wow READ THE piffleING TITLE !!! STOP piffleING CUSSING

muslims - http://www.islamicity.com/education/...ookieSupport=1

Sikhs - http://www.realsikhism.com/

btw, sikh haters i think sikhs are very nice people;friendly, caring and polite and the only thing different about them is their looks.
which all you filthy people are posting racial remarks on. Real cheap, may the lord god forgive me for my language!

Zechariah Smyth 08-06-2012 08:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Emmieee1995 (Post 914861)
wow READ THE piffleING TITLE !!! STOP piffleING CUSSING

SATANIC LINKS REMOVED

btw, sikh haters i think sikhs are very nice people;friendly, caring and polite and the only thing different about them is their looks.
which all you filthy people are posting racial remarks on. Real cheap, may the lord god forgive me for my language!

So friendly that as part of their "religion" they are required to carry a combat knife.

Attachment 19536

Do a little research next time, hmm?

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

Rev. M. Rodimer 08-06-2012 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emmieee1995 (Post 914861)

No True Christian™ has said a word about the race of Sikhs. Why? "Sikh" is not a race. It is a religion.

Do you even know what "racist" means? :dunce:

Bjorn Jensen 08-06-2012 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth (Post 914876)
So friendly that as part of their "religion" they are required to carry a combat knife.

Attachment 19536

Do a little research next time, hmm?

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

Looks like any taliban to me

nowsally 08-06-2012 10:09 PM

All of you are freaks. This whole forum is disgusting. You guys take everything written in the bible "literally" but don't look at the big picture. Jesus never killed anyone, he asked for everyone to be friendly to each other. I cannot believe you guys are praising the sadistic asshole who committed such a horrific act of violence. No wonder you guys live in the south because if you came to any coast especially california, you guys would be outcasts. You all are completely ignorant and I pray to all Gods that you guys get some common sense knocked in you. Race or religion don't make people bad, you cannot judge a person based on that. You look at the person. The asshole who shot up the theater in colorado is white and said jesus is his savior...does he represent all of you? I hope all of you get nailed to a cross and lit on fire. I respect Jesus, I however would spit on you.

LBC loving Dutchmen 08-06-2012 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nowsallad (Post 914926)
Another rant with the usual misconceptions

Why do you hate Jesus?

Jack O'fagan 08-06-2012 10:30 PM

Quote:

All of you are freaks. This whole forum is disgusting. You guys take everything written in the bible "literally" but don't look at the big picture. Jesus never killed anyone, he asked for everyone to be friendly to each other.

John 10:30

I and my Father are one.

Jesus is God and He killed almost every man, woman and child on Earth in the flood.

Quote:

I hope all of you get nailed to a cross and lit on fire. I respect Jesus, I however would spit on you.

The only spit I would want on me is that of Jesus, (I'm slightly short sighted).

Mark 8:23
And he took the blind man by the hand, and led him out of the town; and when he had spit on his eyes, and put his hands upon him, he asked him if he saw ought.

YIC

Jack

Bobby-Joe 08-06-2012 10:37 PM

Quote:

All of you are freaks. This whole forum is disgusting. You guys take everything written in the bible "literally" but don't look at the big picture. Jesus never killed anyone, he asked for everyone to be friendly to each other.

Are you aware of what Christ promises to do in the Book of Revelations when He returns?

Rev. M. Rodimer 08-06-2012 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nowsalad (Post 914926)

Yet Jesus promises to return, and in the Book of Revelation, He is prophesied to slaughter 1/3 of all humanity.

Then He will resurrect all people from unknowing death (see Ecclesiastes 9:5), into immortal bodies, specifically so He can burn them alive for all time in His Lake of Fire.

How sweet! :wub:

Let us not forget that Jesus is God, the same God who drowned all humans, and animals, and bugs, and plants, including little babies and fuzzy puppies, in the Flood because the adults didn't obey Him.

Quote:

I cannot believe you guys are praising the sadistic asshole who committed such a horrific act of violence.
It's not nice to call Jesus an asshole. And He hasn't done it yet. :angry:

Quote:

No wonder you guys live in the south because if you came to any coast especially california, you guys would be outcasts.
Neither Indiana, where I live, or Iowa, where Freehold is, are considered "the South".

Geography: You're doing it wrong.

Quote:

You all are completely ignorant
We know what the Bible says, which is more than I can say for you.

Quote:

Race or religion don't make people bad, you cannot judge a person based on that.
Not race, perhaps, but religion is a choice. Anyone who chooses to turn his back on Jesus is evil; the Bible specifically says so:

Quote:

John 3:17-20

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
See? All non-Christians are evil, and the proof is that they are not Christians.

Quote:

The asshole who shot up the theater in colorado is white and said jesus is his savior.
When did he say that? He said he was "the Joker", a Batman movie villain.

Quote:

I hope all of you get nailed to a cross and lit on fire. I respect Jesus, I however would spit on you.
So is it safe to assume you're neither a "peace-loving" Muslim or a "peace-loving" Sikh?

Rev. Edward Clement 08-06-2012 11:07 PM

Quote:

I respect Jesus, I however would spit on you.

No friend, you do not, for if you did you would honor His Messengers because it is Him that we follow, and it is His Word that guides us.

Matthew
10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

nowsally 08-06-2012 11:30 PM

No I am neither Muslim nor Sikh. I just can't believe you people think if someone believes in something other than the bible then they are evil and cursed to hell. That makes no sense. I have read some of your other posts, you all hate any man of color. You treat women like dirt. I cannot respect people like you and neither can most of America. The colorado shooter said he was the joker but he also said Jesus helped him make that decision...FOX news reported that for all you republicans. The bible said Jesus had hair like wool, and dark skin...hmm does that sound like a black man to you? It sure does to me. Indiana is hillbilly central and might as well be in the south. You all are stuck in the 1800's and their beliefs..get with the times. It is NOT ok at any time to kill because of a difference in beliefs. The Sikh community feeds anybody that needs food at any hour of the day, they are helping people. How is that bad? Just because they have beards and a turban? Because they are not white? If you guys only want to live in a white country with christians, you should get the piffle out of the US. Look at the most successful people in this country. More than 60% of them are people of color and different faiths. You guys had the Bush's...yea they did a great job..not. I hope a person of a different faith does come and shoot up your church so you all know how it feels. Would love to see your reactions.

Rev. M. Rodimer 08-06-2012 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nowsallad (Post 914956)
No I am neither Muslim nor Sikh.

Then I guess you can't speak to their beliefs, can you?

Quote:

I just can't believe you people think if someone believes in something other than the bible then they are evil and cursed to hell. That makes no sense.
It's what the Bible says, Sparky. Don't like it? Complain to God. We didn't write it, we just tell you what it says.

Quote:

The bible said Jesus had hair like wool, and dark skin...hmm does that sound like a black man to you? It sure does to me.
Chapter and verse, please. Where is this description? Show me.

Quote:

It is NOT ok at any time to kill because of a difference in beliefs.
God demands we execute anyone who tries to turn us from Him. That makes it OK, except for current secular laws which forbid it.

Once Tea Party Republicans control the House and Senate both, and Romney (who will do what he's told) is in the White House, we will institute Biblical Law.

Quote:

The Sikh community feeds anybody that needs food at any hour of the day, they are helping people. How is that bad? Just because they have beards and a turban?
No, because they deny Jesus and are not Christian. Didn't you read the quote I posted for you, John 3:17-20, which proves that all non-Christians are evil?
Quote:

Because they are not white?
Only you Christophobes are talking about race. There are Christians of all races.

Why are you so racist?

Quote:

If you guys only want to live in a white country with christians, you should get the piffle out of the US.
Why? This is a Christian nation.

Quote:

Look at the most successful people in this country. More than 60% of them are people of color and different faiths.
Citation needed.

Quote:

I hope a person of a different faith does come and shoot up your church so you all know how it feels. Would love to see your reactions.
Why is it all you non-Christians are so filled with hatred? How vile and angry you are!

Free Market Fred 08-07-2012 01:13 AM

There are so many different kinds of towel heads - Sunny Muslims, Shittight Muslims, Sikh (Sick?), etc. It's hard to tell 'em apart, but since they're all terrorists, I don't think it matters - we just bomb all of them.

http://www.itmighthavebeen.com/graph...shittight2.jpg
Shittight Muslims commuting to work

http://www.itmighthavebeen.com/graph...ikhwedding.jpg
Sikh Muslim wedding party (view from our Predator drone, just before it hit)

nowsally 08-07-2012 01:56 AM

Free Market Fred is the biggest douche mother piffleer on this website besides all the pastors. Complete ignorant bullshit. I would never wish ill on any of your family members, but I do hope you get hit by a truck in hickville USA

Rev. Edward Clement 08-07-2012 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nowsallad (Post 915012)
Free Market Fred is the biggest douche mother piffleer on this website besides all the pastors. Complete ignorant bullshit. I would never wish ill on any of your family members, but I do hope you get hit by a truck in hickville USA

Calm down friend, this is a Church Forum. We are trying to have a discussion here, no need to get demon filled.

Speaking of ignorance, your grammar.....outstandingly bad friend.

No wonder you are so mislead andyou cannot understand what the Lord said in His Word. Well, that and being un-saved does limit your ability to understand.
1 Corinthians
1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 1:19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

Nobar King 08-07-2012 02:21 AM

[QUOTE=nowsallad;914956] Indiana is hillbilly central and might as well be in the south. [QUOTE]

I am from Iowa, Mr. Geography.

Rev. M. Rodimer 08-07-2012 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nowsalad (Post 915012)

Mr. Salad, your vulgarity and hatred are truly disturbing. I'm glad, though, that we are seeing in you the true face of Sikhism: Seething with rage, barely containing violence. No wonder you all carry knives, so you can stab anyone who says something you don't like.

Then quietly stuff the body in a dumpster. Right?

If only you would come to Jesus, you wouldn't need to carry all this hatred around with you.

Pastor Ezekiel 08-07-2012 02:30 AM

Jesus directs His followers to send islamofascists to hell for Him on a daily basis over in Iraquistan. Why should a suburb of Chicago be so different?

I can't stand these dogs. They offend Christ with every breath. You won't catch me crying over them. :thumbdown: