The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Women Should Be Forced to Carry Dead Fetuses to Term! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=105686)

Pim Pendergast 05-10-2015 12:27 PM

Women Should Be Forced to Carry Dead Fetuses to Term!

Texas Republican State Representative Matt Schaefer tried to introduce pro-life legislation that would force mothers to carry dead babies in their womb to term even if it kills them, but it was shot down by pro-death Demoncrats on a technicality. Let's pray that God will remove this stumbling block the devil has put in the way and that the Bill can be successfully amended and passed into law.

In the article quoted below, Schaefer rightly reminds us that suffering is inevitable because we live in a fallen world (Rom 5:12). Laws, services and technology that seek to alleviate suffering ruin that fallenness. God Himself promised that women would bring forth children in sorrow.

Gen 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Why can't the Godless just be content to live in the dystopia God intended for them?

Just a warning that the following article is NSFWC (not safe for women and children). It was taken from a progressive atheist secular humanist website.

Quote:

Christian love: Claiming that suffering is “part of the human condition, since sin entered the world,” a Texas Republican wants to make it illegal to terminate a pregnancy after 20 weeks, even if a fetus is dead and the pregnancy is unsustainable.

RH Reality Check reports that Rep. Matt Schaefer (R-Tyler), an anti-abortion freshman Tea Party state legislator from East Texas, put forward an amendment to a bill that would effectively make it illegal to terminate a pregnancy after 20 weeks, even if a fetus “has a severe and irreversible abnormality,” including medical anomalies that aren’t survivable outside the womb.

The amendment would require the state to force women with unsustainable pregnancies to carry those pregnancies to term against the medical advice of their doctors, without exception.

During debate over his amendment, Schaefer tried to justify the draconian legislation by referring to his sincerely held religious beliefs, and stating that suffering is “part of the human condition, since sin entered the world.”
Perhaps even more astonishing than Schaefer’s cruel amendment is the fact that the Republican dominated Texas state House passed the draconian legislation.

However, in a successful attempt to block the sadistic bill, state Rep. Trey Martinez Fischer (D-San Antonio) filed a legislative point of order that prompted the bill’s sponsor to pull down the entire piece of legislation for review.

Commenting on the anti-woman, anti-choice legislation, Democratic Representative Jessica Farrar of Houston said that the current Texas state legislature is the most misogynistic she’s seen during her 21 years in office.
Writing for RH Reality Check, Andrea Grimes notes:

Schaefer is using his faith to justify inflicting state-mandated pain on people who are already experiencing terrible loss.

Schaefer’s cruel amendment is morally repugnant. However, Texas does not have a monopoly on cruel Republicans attempting to deny women their constitutionally guaranteed right to an abortion.

Recently Kansas Governor Sam Brownback offered a novel argument for denying women access to abortion by claiming that forcing women to give birth is good for the economy.

Last February, in a twisted attempt to explain why rape victims should be denied access to abortion, a Republican lawmaker in West Virginia claimed rape is “beautiful” when it produces a pregnancy. Republican Delegate Brian Kurcaba said that abortion bans should not have exceptions for women who became pregnant from sexual assault because “what is beautiful is the child that could come from this.”

And late last year Missouri Republicans tried to pass legislation that would force a woman who wants an abortion to obtain written permission from the father first, unless, of course, the woman was the victim of “legitimate rape.”

mgreigns 05-10-2015 12:46 PM

Re: Women Should Be Forced to Carry Dead Fetuses to Term!

I am adding my prayers that he can get this bill through! I find it disheartening that the demoncrats would even consider shooting down such a proposal! I believe that God will have the last word in this matter!

Elmer G. White 05-10-2015 01:10 PM

People should understand what is at stake here. It is the life of the woman but NOT this life. It is Life Eternal that is determined by the actions of the woman.

1 Timothy 2:15
Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Childbearing. The prerequisite for female Salvation. The verse does not specify that the woman would have to give birth to a LIVING entity; any kind of child will do, even one that has perished in utero. It is totally contrary to Jesus' teachings to take this glorious opportunity away from a woman. As always, only True Christians™ really care about their wives and the misogyny of the lieberals only aggravates the problem of salvation reserved only for women who have experienced regular parturition.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6fyxspQ5iF...an-wings-2.jpg

:repent:

Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

Mary Etheldreda 05-10-2015 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pim Pendergast (Post 1145099)
Why can't the Godless just be content to live in the dystopia God intended for them?

They're hypocrites, aren't they? Each and every one of them. They hate happiness and peace, and aren't satisfied unless others are converted to their culture of death, but then they make a stink when God doesn't pamper them. I really, really loath people who hate God so much that they want to ruin our entire nation just to spit in the face of the Sweet Infant Jesus. If a woman has a baby and her uterus rejects it, she ought to simply accept the facts: She made the bed, she should lie in it.

Pastor Ezekiel 05-10-2015 06:51 PM

The truth is, Demoncrats love dead babies. They sacrifice them to satan and sell the rest to atheists for their orgies.

mgreigns 05-10-2015 07:54 PM

Makes me glad I didn't become a Demoncrat when I was born! I have to believe Romans 12:19 (Especially on the part where it says "Vengeance is mine I will repay saith The Lord!") is going to really come into play when our Lord's return comes!

James Hutchins 05-11-2015 12:24 AM

My wife, Mrs. Hutchins puts all her still born babies in Ball Jars®. They sit on the mantle in the sewing room where she can reflect on how she has displeased Jesus and feel the cold stare of dead babies while she cuffs my pants.
I have no idea how many are there as I have no reason to go into a sewing room.

mgreigns 05-11-2015 12:42 PM

Mr. Hutchins,

I am just curious as to how well that works?

Cranky Old Man 05-11-2015 09:29 PM

Why do those women not understand that killing an unborn baby is murder, even if the baby is already dead?

It's almost as if they didn't even bother to read John 11:1-14 or Luke 16:19-31. All it takes is a little prayer and a lot of unconditional faith in Jesus Christ.

James Hutchins 05-15-2015 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mgreigns (Post 1145187)
Mr. Hutchins,

I am just curious as to how well that works?

As far as I know, not a single baby has ever gotten out of a jar.:innocent:
Faith is a wondrous thing.