The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Hello my fellow brothers (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=109154)

Brother LuckyJosh 05-05-2016 01:38 PM

Hello my fellow brothers

My name is Josh but brother josh is taken, my father who was born in the usa was part of a chruch of nazis called jeahovahs witness.

I left and came to this forum and kill the spawn of satans

Pleasure to meet you all

:lex_12:

Dr Laurence Niles 05-05-2016 02:06 PM

Re: Hello my fellow brothers

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother LuckyJosh (Post 1179853)
My name is Josh but brother josh is taken, my father who was born in the usa was part of a chruch of nazis called jeahovahs witness.

Pleasure to meet you all

What church do you go to, what is your favourite Bible(KJV1611) verse and when did you start your walk with Christ?

YIC

Elmer G. White 05-05-2016 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother LuckyJosh (Post 1179853)

Pleasure to meet you all

Dear Sinner,

Why would you kill the followers of the enemy? :huh: I would suggest converting them to True Christianity™ and thus giving them a chance of joining Jesus in Heaven one day! That's what we do. We LOVE the sinners and try to Save them!

Jesus will (very soon) take care of those who despise Him and fail to accept Him.

Revelation 19:21
And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

As you can see, Jesus is quite capable of disposing the sinners Himself. He does, however, need our help to spread the Gospel and tell the uneducated masses that He means Business and will NOT be merciful (Jonah 4:2) towards His enemies when He returns (very soon).

Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

Redeemed Papist 05-05-2016 08:28 PM

Obvious atheists pretending to be Christians in order to make Jesus look like some sort of drooling psychotic retard make me sick.

Fall on your filthy knees and beg Jesus to enter you.

Brother LuckyJosh 05-06-2016 01:45 AM

Sorry my fellow brothers excuse my language

Jesus must enter me

Faith_Machine 05-10-2016 11:26 AM

Well praise the Lord, nothing makes me happier than seeing somebody escape from the Jehovah's Witness cult.

Tell us more about your relationship with Jesus, Josh.

Trent Harvey, Jr. 05-10-2016 01:24 PM

Why was your father deported?