The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Pastor Zeke's News Wire (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Afghanistan, the Taliban, and the American Christian. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=119198)

Ezekiel Bathfire 08-15-2021 04:48 PM

Afghanistan, the Taliban, and the American Christian.

1 Attachment(s)
As Sleepy Joe stumbles through life, it seems that every now and again, he regains consciousness, does something wild and irrational and then drifts off back to slumberland.
Trump defeated Al Qaida and ISIS. This time, Biden surrendered the American Armed Forces to a load of ragheads under the banner of ISIS.

So what are we, as the only true Disciples of God, to make of this?

As I write,
  • women are being confined to their houses for breeding, cleaning, and cooking purposes.
  • Their entirely pointless education has stopped, and
  • Their meddling in public life is being brought to a rightful end.
  • All loud modern music and all beat combos are being rooted out and, where appropriate, executed.
  • Any salacious material including all movies, books and newspapers are being destroyed by fire along with anyone who owned it, sold it, watched or read them.
  • Queers and other deviants are being tied to chairs and thrown off high buildings.
  • Science is abandoned
  • Information is to be restricted to that which is (a) in the Quran (b) not banned.
  • Justice and decisions will be made not by over-educated, rich lawyer types, but made by those inspired by the Muslim god.

But not everything that is being done in the name of Allan – their god - can be seen as repeating the message of the Bible, there is also the mirror of the Constitution:

An Afghan has a right to bear arms and to use those arms against the government if the government – in the people’s judgement – becomes tyrannical. Of course, you could say “Yes, but they’ve got it wrong! They are the tyrants!” Well, that is just unfortunate – The Constitution does not say who is a tyrant.

Possible objections:

Any Afghani who was employed by the American Forces will be executed. This is somewhat unfortunate, but I think most of us will agree that sometimes a job comes to an end. While you were employed you were paid for doing that job and you probably got a few benefits also. Once you leave the company, I can’t really see that the company has much responsibility for you. (Lu:10:7: … for the labourer is worthy of his hire. )

For example, when I was at college, I worked stacking shelves in WalMart, but after I had left I didn’t expect WalMart to send me a pack of Oreos when I had run out.

So what has Biden done that is such a mess? First, Biden invites the whole of Mexico to the US, and while good people are trying to sort out that mess, the military was defending Freedom in Afghanistan, Everything was fine. Nobody was hurt, everyone lived well, big money was being made, you could turn on a TV and watch Fox News of “The 500 Club” - it was a “home from home”. Now, because the Taliban are not Christians, it is Hell on Earth and what’s the next thing that will happen? The population of Afghanistan is on a plane towards you as refugees – they will all claim to be Christians, but I think we know what they really are. You thought Mexicans were bad? Wait till you see Afghans.

Conclusion:

1. We may be witnessing part of God’s Plan: group all His Enemies in one place and destroy them with Fire and Brimstone.
2. We may be witnessing a heartless result of Sleepy Joe’s delusions.
3. We're looking at hordes of ragheads appearing.
4. A new and even more insane Iran is born.
5. It's Biden's fault.

NB
As an aside, the Landover Men’s trip to the Kandahar Beer Festival, which I know many were looking forward to, is on hold at the moment and will remain so until the situation on the ground clarifies.

The Taliban have no idea that our secret Christian Missionary, who is us giving regular updates, is still there and will not be leaving. Obviously we can reveal no details but his neighbour, Mr Majid Afsar, at 245 Pul-e-Surkh Road, Kart-e-Char District, Kabul reports he is safe and in good spirits.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 08-15-2021 08:10 PM

Re: Afghanistan, the Taliban, and the American Christian.

Honestly the most disappointing thing about this whole charade is that it has disrupted the Beer Festival. It's the highlight of my year especially the special poppy cigars that Majid orders in - plus his daughters always provide wonderful massages after a hard day of worship. I hope our friend Sayyid stays safe and sound until this whole mess sorts itself out. Is there a plan to relocate the festival somewhere else or should I make my own private arrangements this year?

Johny Joe Hold 08-16-2021 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1288045)
Honestly the most disappointing thing about this whole charade is that it has disrupted the Beer Festival. It's the highlight of my year especially the special poppy cigars that Majid orders in - plus his daughters always provide wonderful massages after a hard day of worship. I hope our friend Sayyid stays safe and sound until this whole mess sorts itself out. Is there a plan to relocate the festival somewhere else or should I make my own private arrangements this year?

Is there a way Landover Baptist could do a work around on this festival? When both parties want a deal to work there must be a way. Pastor Zeke might make his plane available for a good purpose like this.

James Hutchins 08-16-2021 01:21 PM

A deal made with the devil.

It is obvious to anyone with half a brain that Joe sold out to feed his son Hunter free drugs for life.
First, he sold off the Nice President position to a femnazi nigra cleaning woman. Probably carried mulatto Hunters baby.
Next thing you hear is a bunch of towel heads are moved in to the midwest near normal people.

I am beside myself:angry:

All I know is 'The Donald' would never of done this.

WilliamJenningsBryan 08-17-2021 05:28 AM

In the aftermath of the mooselamic terrorist attacks on our homeland we demanded that the Taliban rulers of Afghanistan turn over the terrorist mastermind of the attacks Osama bin Laden (who was hiding out in their country at the time) over to us to face justice. When they failed to comply our Godly president George W. Bush invaded Afghanistan, overthrew the Taliban and announced "mission accomplished".

By "mission accomplished" was meant that we kicked some ass to remind the Taliban that there are consequences for ignoring our diplomatic requests. In this case Osama bin Laden had managed to escape and there was no further reason to remain in their shithole country - so we could have reasonably departed and given their shithole country back to them.

There remained, however, calls for "Nation Building" to bring their shithole country into the modern era. Of course this was not a new idea. After the successes of the Industrial Revolution in bringing vast unheard of wealth to large populations of people, the British set about a program of "colonialism" around the globe as a humanitarian "misson" to bring the blessings of "civilization" and wealth to the savages. Early on some were not too keen on the idea this disruption of their normal order and their own "gods" brought - and they were met with one of the other benefits of "civilization" - the Maxim machine gun.

In our own time some "feminists" became concerned with Afghan "culture" and decided to join in with "Nation Building" - seeing that women needed to be freed of the Hijab, needed to be educated, and the desire to host LGBTQ+ film festivals in Kabul - while the rest of the country made a living as sheep and goat herders.

We can't leave the topic here without considering the adherents of multiculturalism and diversity - all this "change" is an expression of "racism" and "white supremacy". Certain things need to be "preserved" and is beyond the bounds of being criticized. It would be quaint to visit Afghanistan, pick up some Al-Qaeda hummus and 'indigenous' whole grain pita chips from a Kabul street vendor and witness the weekly stoning and beheadings.

Yes, bringing "democracy" to the Afghan people resulted in - the "Islamic Republic of Afghanistan". The Afghan people could now vote for a theocracy, and they dipped their fingers in some purple dye to prevent them from voting more than once - something our own Democrats would no doubt see as a "threat" to our "democracy".

The ultimate question here is how to pay for all this - or as George W. Bush would say with the invasion of Iraq, it's free - we will take their oil to "pay" for it. Indeed, the British colonialists would embark on exploiting the natural resources and tax them to bring the benefits of "civilization" to their colonies. As it turns out however - only some people made money, the military cost of occupation was borne by the citizens of the colonial powers.

Finally, we have to ask where Jesus was in all this? Yes, there were some "missionaries" once in awhile, but made very little progress in spreading the Gospel - and then having the converted Christians persecuted. The British at least taught the dot-heads English so that they could read the Bible (KJV1611), but today there are still mooselimbs that refused to relocate to Pakistan (and still causing trouble), and the Hindaloos are still inteferring with those that want to eat a grilled steak or hamburger - not to mention any number of other fake religions that still exist in India. The same could be said about the rest of the shithole countries in the world when the colonialists packed up and went home after WWII.

To those who still are calling for "regime change" for anything that bothers them, these are the days of the internet - go start a "Go Fund Me" page and see who signs up.

Bjorn Jensen 08-17-2021 10:34 AM

It appears that even the Taliban has gone woke. They will allow women in government! This kind of liberal, leftist and woke baloney would never be tolerated in a True Christian™ theocracy with Donald Trump as King, for sure.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/t...nment-n1276945

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 08-18-2021 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bjorn Jensen (Post 1288181)
It appears that even the Taliban has gone woke. They will allow women in government! This kind of liberal, leftist and woke baloney would never be tolerated in a True Christian™ theocracy with Donald Trump as King, for sure.

True words, unfortunately, Brother.

Quote:

Gen Sir Nick Carter, the head of the British armed forces, said on Wednesday he thought the Taliban wanted an “inclusive Afghanistan” and described them as “country boys” who had “honour at the heart of what they do”. Asked on Sky News about the Taliban’s repression of women, Carter said: “I do think they have changed and recognise Afghanistan has evolved and the fundamental role women have played in that evolution.”
Note how he hits almost every single word on the elite globalists' secret trigger list. We are watching, Nick Carter head of British armed forces.

handmaiden 08-18-2021 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bjorn Jensen (Post 1288181)

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/t...nment-n1276945

Honestly, getting women involved with things outside the kitchen or the nursery never ends well.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 08-18-2021 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmaiden (Post 1288305)
Honestly, getting women involved with things outside the kitchen or the nursery never ends well.

Sister Handi, you just have to watch the TV and see women, children and old people running around in tears ruining everything. Where are the men?

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 08-18-2021 09:03 PM

I don't know what all the fuss is about. My husband arrived home as planned. As he says, why would anyone in his right mind attempt to depart from Kabul, when other airports are available?

Nobar King 08-20-2021 04:31 AM

I am not as much of an expert at international politics as the rest of you, but I predict this will not go well. Also what about the border? We have our own problems.

Isabella White 08-20-2021 04:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thank the good :lord-fancy: for patriotic, :true-american-2: men — such as Senator Lindsey Graham! Mr. Graham can see through the fumbling and the shenanigans that not-my-President Burden is doing with this Afghanistan situation. What a mess Sleepy Joe has made of things! And, Senator Graham will have none of it, as he calls for Joe Burden to be impeached — and rightly so!

Quote:

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said Friday that President Biden "deserves to be impeached" if the United States leaves any Americans or Afghan allies behind when evacuating Afghanistan.

"If we leave any Americans behind—if we leave thousands of those Afghans who fought along our side behind bravely—Joe Biden deserves to be impeached for a higher crime and misdemeanor of dereliction of duty," said Graham during an appearance on "Fox & Friends."
https://www.foxnews.com/media/lindse...es-left-behind

Anybody can see that sleepy Joe is way over his head, and that he has no idea what to do next. Impeaching him is a step in the right direction, with the ultimate goal in removing him from the Oval Office! Really, there is a nursing home somewhere that is missing a resident, and it's high time that he was taken back to Memory Loss Manor!