The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Catholic Superstition (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Trump Can Stop Sexual Abuse by Priests (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=116292)

Johny Joe Hold 05-11-2019 02:45 PM

Trump Can Stop Sexual Abuse by Priests

Catholic priests seem to have a lust for children they are unable, by themselves, to control. The Pope has issued new rules. Various Bishops have investigated cases and said nothing happened. But, it continues.

The Pope and Bishops just do not have the moral standing in America to be trusted. They have a history of sweeping abuse under the carpet.

I think the President has an opportunity here. He could simply declare the Catholic church illegal, seize its assets, sell them and use the money for a wall to keep out Mexicans.

Many would say, "No. He cannot do this because government and religion are separate in the this country." I would agree genuine churches, like Landover Baptist, should not limited by government. But, if the President were to rule the Catholic Church is not a legitimate denomination, that it is merely a personality cult surrounding the Pope, then he could legally shut it down.

President Trump need to stop this abuse and do it now:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-ca...225120704.html

Dennis Lukes 05-11-2019 03:26 PM

Re: Trump Can Stop Sexual Abuse by Priests

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1251531)
Catholic priests seem to have a lust for children they are unable, by themselves, to control. The Pope has issued new rules. Various Bishops have investigated cases and said nothing happened. But, it continues.

The Pope and Bishops just do not have the moral standing in America to be trusted. They have a history of sweeping abuse under the carpet.

Indeed, most people seem to think that Catholic priests have only started molesting young boys in the last century or so. These fools forget that the Papist "church" has existed for about 2,000 years, and that this has likely been going on the whole time. Them getting caught is the only thing that has changed in modern times.

Quote:

I think the President has an opportunity here. He could simply declare the Catholic church illegal, seize its assets, sell them and use the money for a wall to keep out Mexicans.

Many would say, "No. He cannot do this because government and religion are separate in the this country."

Whether or not the President has the power to do this, the IRS certainly does. This organization is able to decide whether a group counts as a tax-exempt religion or not. In the 90s, they had the opportunity to destroy the Church of Scientology by denying it tax-exempt status and demanding an exorbitant amount of back taxes, but they wussed out due to an extensive harassment campaign. The $cientologists continue to steal souls for Satan to this day as a result.

Quote:

I would agree genuine churches, like Landover Baptist, should not limited by government. But, if the President were to rule the Catholic Church is not a legitimate denomination, that it is merely a personality cult surrounding the Pope, then he could legally shut it down.

Wouldn't it be easier to just launch a couple nukes into St. Peter's Square?

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 05-11-2019 03:27 PM

That sounds a bit harsh. Why not just have beauty pageants for the altar boys, and then the priests can take the occasional walk through the changerooms, like Brother Donald does at his Miss Teen USA pageants?

Brother Donald hasn't been punished by God with fires burning down His properties (though that might be because his properties are more tastefully decorated than the Notre Damme).

Brother Donald has not had any sex scandals, at least not any involving accusations from republicans, the only people unbiased enough to be believable.

Also, let the priests let off stream with the occasional joke. "If he wasn't my alter boy, I might be dating him".

https://highline.huffingtonpost.com/...hildhood-3.jpg

Less confession booths, more limo backseats: the key to a scandal-free organization.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DNG5M_3W0AEyUdc.jpg

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 05-12-2019 05:35 AM

Trump has more options here.

1. Pardon the entire Catholic Church. This is gonna cost them a lot. I hear they are the #3 top land owner in the world. Sure would MAGA if they would add to Trump's portfolio.

2. Roll back all those Obama-era laws that prevent men in authority from doing whatever they darn well please. I personally think this one is a vote winner although not as high on the MAGA scale (what's in it for No. 1?).

Social Construct 05-16-2019 09:48 PM

Building a wall is hateful because it oppresses people who need cheap lawn care.

And it's not abuse if the priests are liberating children from outdated heteronormative false conciousness. No means no, except when saying no is homophobic hate speech.

Most Catholics are people of color, therefore an accusation against priests is an attack on all people of color. Also, expecting Catholics to follow the same rules as us is an example of privilege. It is an act of white supremacy to expect people of color to follow the same rules as People Of Oppression.

Cranky Old Man 05-16-2019 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Social Construct (Post 1251779)
Building a wall is hateful because it oppresses people who need cheap lawn care.

:blink:
Quote:

And it's not abuse if the priests are liberating children from outdated heteronormative false conciousness. No means no, except when saying no is homophobic hate speech.
:blink:
Quote:

It is an act of white supremacy to expect people of color to follow the same rules as People Of Oppression.
You should start using glue to fix things and stop sniffing it.

Jesus is white so being white clearly makes you superior!

Collinslaw 05-19-2019 12:19 PM

Quote:

Many would say, "No. He cannot do this because government and religion are separate in the this country." I would agree genuine churches, like Landover Baptist, should not limited by government. But, if the President were to rule the Catholic Church is not a legitimate denomination, that it is merely a personality cult surrounding the Pope, then he could legally shut it down.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-ca...225120704.html

sometimes, I think that the mass media is not doing sufficient to uncover the secret evils of the Catholic heresies and the despicable sodomy and child molestation on there. There is a film on real life events titled " spotlight " in which the local newspaper called Boston globe did some good investigative journalism and uncovered some of the dark evils and menace committed by those atrocious bishops and reverends who were forced to retire and some of them were persecuted. So happy for those of them that faced their judgements right from earth except they repent. See the link to information about the film

*** Hellywood link removed ***

Shalom