The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Spank Hard, Spank Often (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=35772)

TC Patriot 01-21-2010 07:06 AM

Spank Hard, Spank Often

http://www.momlogic.com/cdn/spanking-trial.jpg

"I wish that all fathers of households stand forth and practice their role. They will use the rod and not permit their children to go astray. Firmness is needed in your world that is filled with laxity, permissiveness, and degradation.

"Your children have been misled by many who shall answer to the Father. As teachers they have failed in their role. Therefore, as parents you must succeed in yours." Dr James Dobson.

As the Bible tells us: "He who spareth the rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him correcteth him betimes" (Proverbs 13:24) and "Withhold not correction from a child: for if thou strike him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and deliver his soul from hell." (Proverbs 23:13-14)

There are some Liberul groups that suggest that you try correcting you child verbally and only using spanking as a last resort. That sort pf pablum puking secular humanist crap won't work. When I am spanking I tell my wife and girls what vile harlots they are. It saves time and it drive home the point.

I make their hineys burn like the fires of hell!

http://www.bible.ca/marriage/spanking-cupid.jpg

Spank early! Spank hard! Spank often! They'll thank you for it later.

James Hutchins 01-21-2010 12:32 PM

Re: Spank Hard Spank Often

MY father would get me with a switch or an axe handle every single weekend until I moved out on my own.Sometimes he did it because I misbehaved, sometimes in anticipation of me misbehaving, sometimes because it was just his way of showing he cared. See, I know he would not of spent the time with me if he did not Love me. Mow in his old age, from time to time he comes for a visit, he still wails on me for old times sake.:)

AmericanBeliever 01-21-2010 12:47 PM

I bet you did not feel thankful towards thy father when you were in your youth :lol:

While I have no squabble with occasional spankings, you seem to enjoy having been brutally abused? There is a reason why such actions are frowned upon today. Abuse spawns anger, anger spawns hatred, and hatred and anger are the source of all sins.

But you have turned out a devout christian and for that I commend you. :)

James Hutchins 01-21-2010 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmericanBeliever (Post 455819)
I bet you did not feel thankful towards thy father when you were in your youth :lol:

While I have no squabble with occasional spankings, you seem to enjoy having been brutally abused? There is a reason why such actions are frowned upon today. Abuse spawns anger, anger spawns hatred, and hatred and anger are the source of all sins.

But you have turned out a devout christian and for that I commend you. :)

No, I understood exactly why I was being paddled. If my dad did not care about me, he would not of paddled me. There were time I was naughty just to hear him say "I love you son, but I have to give you a walloping".:)

This was not abuse, hatred, anger or anything negative. Just pure father-son love.:wub:

Cranky Old Man 01-21-2010 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmericanBeliever (Post 455819)
Abuse spawns anger, anger spawns hatred, and hatred and anger are the source of all sins.

This is why it is important that you always beat your children out of love. My father beat the fear of God into me and I did the same to my sons and sometimes my grandsons. Yet we all love each other almost as much as we love Jesus.

Noah Dint 01-21-2010 04:24 PM

It is very common in the Dint household for a child to be spanked for "something I may have missed".

There is no better way to build a child's character and teach valuable lessons of love simultaniously. No better way.

-ND

TC Patriot 01-21-2010 04:48 PM

A prim example of God's love is how he spanked disobedient Haiti with an earthquake and several after shocks. He did the same thing to New Whorleans. Combine French with Cathylicker and you are sure to stir the Lord's anger and summon his righteous judgments!

I think I will be meting out a triple tonight to the wife and the girls. As head of the household, I owe it to them. It is my fatherly and husbandly and Christly duty. They will be wanting to sit on pillows at supper tonight but good luck with that.:D

Daisy Mae Johnson 01-21-2010 05:23 PM

Heck, I still get spanked if I talk out of turn in church or make the wrong cookies that Pastor Zeke is hankering for.

The spankings let me know how much he truly cares about me and my eternal soul (if I have one). :thumbsup:

TC Patriot 01-22-2010 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BibleThumpinBlonde (Post 455998)
Heck, I still get spanked if I talk out of turn in church or make the wrong cookies that Pastor Zeke is hankering for.

The spankings let me know how much he truly cares about me and my eternal soul (if I have one). :thumbsup:

Pastor Zeke is indeed a loving man. I am sure he spanks you with great vigor and quite thoroughly when you are hankering for a spankering. Does he spank you with is Bible?

I make my wife and girls read scripture and answer my Biblical pop quizzes during their spanking and when I say pop quiz I'm not kidding. After every smack they say thank you father.

The girls are on their toes tonight as they all may get another "Biblical" if they screw up.

Cranky Old Man 01-22-2010 08:43 AM

I only beat the woman around here if they speak. They never do.

XoCuppycake 02-01-2010 12:59 PM

how is beating a child ever anything other than abuse!?
please, someone explain to me how smacking a kid makes them in any way, a better person(?)

James Hutchins 02-01-2010 01:03 PM

Did you even bother to read the previous posts?

I bet either you have no children or if you do, they are little tubby cretins.

GOD=life 02-01-2010 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XoCuppycake (Post 465336)
how is beating a child ever anything other than abuse!?
please, someone explain to me how smacking a kid makes them in any way, a better person(?)

Proverbs 13:24 "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Proverbs 23:13-14 "Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell."

Cranky Old Man 02-01-2010 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XoCuppycake (Post 465336)
how is beating a child ever anything other than abuse!? please, someone explain to me how smacking a kid makes them in any way, a better person(?)

When I was a youg kid I used to sin a lot. I didn't take the Bible serious, I masturbated, I lustfully looked at girls, nasty things like that. Somehow many kids seem to go through such a phase. Fortunately my father was a True Christian so every time I sinned he gave me a beating. It took a while, but after a while I got on the straight path. I started studying the Holy Bible again. I got a decent True Christian wife. My life was on track again. I am very grateful my father cared enough about my soul to beat my body on to the path to Heaven. He loved me almost as much as he loved Jesus and I am sure he is in Heaven now.

The Holy Bible is also very clear on these matters:

Proverbs 13:24 "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Proverbs 23:13-14 "Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell."

XoCuppycake 02-01-2010 01:37 PM

no, i don't have childeren, so maybe i don't understand some of the things that you do, but what i do know is, i have never been smacked by my parents, and if i was, i would certainly be a much nastier person.

Cranky Old Man 02-01-2010 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XoCuppycake (Post 465358)
no, i don't have childeren, so maybe i don't understand some of the things that you do, but what i do know is, i have never been smacked by my parents, and if i was, i would certainly be a much nastier person.

I am a better person because my father beat the fear of God into me. I think there is nothing wrong with a good beating. But I also believe you have to be clear to the kid. The kid has to understand why he is beaten so he can learn from the experience and become a better person.

ebilly99 02-09-2010 06:31 AM

Quote:

no, i don't have children, so maybe i don't understand some of the things that you do, but what i do know is, i have never been smacked by my parents, and if i was, i would certainly be a much nastier person, thank God for loving parents.

:brimley:

DB2010 07-17-2010 11:55 PM

Because of the Strict spanking laws in the UK I was afraid to spare the rod until my family moved to the USA three years ago. My stepson Ryan was 13 when he was first beaten with a rod.

He had lied to his mother and disobeyed me, both sins were committed on the same day. He was given 12 hard licks across his bare buttocks with a rod.
He was crying heavily and his buttocks were sore which was important for a boy his age.

Billy Bob Jenkins 07-18-2010 12:43 AM

Quote:

So you would choose to be a nastier person if you were spanked? So what? It sounds like you turned out to be a pretty nasty person as it is.

Lisa H 07-18-2010 01:23 AM

Children of today suffer from a condition called Attention Deficit Disorder. The doctors then give them drugs to control their behaviour. If only they turned to the King James Bible to find the answer. The parent are sparing the Rod.

Proverbs 23:13-14 Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.