The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Nintendo DS / 3DS: Turns your child into a stupid monkey! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=50425)

Mary Etheldreda 02-15-2014 07:05 PM

Re: Nintendo DS / 3DS: Turns your child into a stupid monkey!

Quote:

Originally Posted by RumbleGear (Post 1065097)
You think Jesus is happy with you torturing an innocent child? I can't believe this!

A child requiring such intense discipline is not "innocent."

Just saying.

Alphonse Alban 02-15-2014 07:12 PM

Quote:

and 3. ...................... Cut..........Your child's...........HAND OFF!!!!! WHAT!!!! WHAT KIND OF SICK, TWISTED BEING WOULD CUT THERE CHILD'S HAND OFF?!?!?! AND POKE THERE EYES OUT!!!!! THAT'S BEYOND INHUMANE. I HOPE YOU'RE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. IF YOU WERE A TRUE CHRISTIAN YOU WOULDN'T BE SPENDING YOUR TIME ON THE INTERNET SPREADING LIES ABOUT INNOCENT STUFF LIKE THIS. IT'S UNBELIEVABLE!!!! AND WHY DO YOU HAVE A GUIDE TO TORTURING CHILDREN???!!! IF ANYTHING GOD WOULD SEND YOU TO HELL FOR THAT!!!! I SHOULD BE REPORTING YOU TO THE POLICE FOR CHILD ABUSE!!!

what makes it all worse is that in that guide there were people agreeing with you! My jaw was on the floor! You think Jesus is happy with you torturing an innocent child? I can't believe this!

What on earth are you talking about? Cutting hands off is a standard Christian procedure. For example Jesus hate perverted women who touch male genitals. Cure for this offence is same as for the sinning children.

Deuteronomy 25:11-12 When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him,
and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets: Then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her.

A Follower 02-15-2014 07:21 PM

Quote:

Once again something idiotic and stupid to something innocent.

1. Your child will not turn into a monkey.

2. That's a custom cover art. That's not what standard ds's look like.

and 3. ...................... Cut..........Your child's...........HAND OFF!!!!! WHAT!!!! WHAT KIND OF SICK, TWISTED BEING WOULD CUT THERE CHILD'S HAND OFF?!?!?! AND POKE THERE EYES OUT!!!!! THAT'S BEYOND INHUMANE. I HOPE YOU'RE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. IF YOU WERE A TRUE CHRISTIAN YOU WOULDN'T BE SPENDING YOUR TIME ON THE INTERNET SPREADING LIES ABOUT INNOCENT STUFF LIKE THIS. IT'S UNBELIEVABLE!!!! AND WHY DO YOU HAVE A GUIDE TO TORTURING CHILDREN???!!! IF ANYTHING GOD WOULD SEND YOU TO HELL FOR THAT!!!! I SHOULD BE REPORTING YOU TO THE POLICE FOR CHILD ABUSE!!!

what makes it all worse is that in that guide there were people agreeing with you! My jaw was on the floor! You think Jesus is happy with you torturing an innocent child? I can't believe this!

1. All atheists believe that they can turn people into monkeys, they call it evilution. Nintendo aren't Christians, so they will want to turn our children into monkeys.

2. You're saying they look even worse normally? Gross!

3. It's not us you have to report, it's God. God tells us to poke out the eyes and cut off the arms that made us sin. And when God says something you can't say it's inhumane, it's as good as things can be. Remember, God is good, that's why He has made these rules, just so the children affected by Nintendo still have a chance at heaven. Isn't that nice of Him? Giving people as many chances as they have limbs? I doubt your god has ever done anything like that.

Pastor Ezekiel 02-16-2014 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BumbleGear (Post 1065097)
Once again something idiotic and stupid to something innocent.

1. Your child will not turn into a monkey.

2. That's a custom cover art. That's not what standard ds's look like.

First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. We're right and you're wrong, according to Jesus and the Holy Word of God. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself. :rtfm:

Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here uninvited, and unwelcome .

If you want to debate people, THIS is the place to go.

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself. :rtfm:

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire. :sinner:

Science=Satan 04-03-2014 09:10 PM

DS=DESTROYS SOULS
3DS=3 X DESTROYED SOULS
Please don't delete my post I just want people thinking the best handheld in the world stands for 'destroys souls'.

Alphonse Alban 04-03-2014 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScienceWins (Post 1078552)
Please don't delete my post I just want people thinking the best handheld in the world stands for 'destroys souls'.

Friend, no one here is deleting your posts. We also want people to know that DS stands for destroys souls.

Science=Satan 04-09-2014 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titus Templeton (Post 603477)
Im not very in this "nintendo" and "disney" subject. But there is this kid getting possessed with a demon. You can see that the child gets possessed in the moment he unpackthe "Nintendo 64". I hope his parents did the right thing and beat the demon out of him.

Oh God not that demon known as joy anything but joy (he said sarcasticly)

Alphonse Alban 04-09-2014 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Science=Satan (Post 1080060)
Oh God not that demon known as joy anything but joy (he said sarcasticly)

It might be small and quick glimpse of joy before they are turned into gaymers by these diabolical machine. It's not only the machine. All Nintendo games, like Pokemons and such, are satanic.

mainquestforgod 04-12-2014 01:20 PM

Sorry my friend but you are actually wrong I may think the DS is horrible for most of the time but DS actually stands for Dual Screen. However if you can use careful regulation and patience DS could boast a couple of opportunities for spreading Gods word. If you manage to get a bible cartridge you may stand a chance of using the DS as a electronic pocket bible.

Bob 04-12-2014 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mainquestforgod (Post 1080640)
Sorry my friend but you are actually wrong I may think the DS is horrible for most of the time but DS actually stands for Dual Screen.

My mother always says I am not that smart. My father says I have that from my mother. I do know that elders are always right though, so you must be wrong. I know that because when I was unclogging the Pastor's toilet, the Pastor told me it was in Leviticus 19:32. So it must be true.

mainquestforgod 04-12-2014 02:54 PM

Not all elders are right my Grandfather had his beliefs and I had mine except one of them is right.

mainquestforgod 04-12-2014 02:59 PM

He had his Roman beliefs I had the Christian ones.

Mary Thompson 04-13-2014 02:53 AM

You must obey your elders otherwise you will go to Hell. If believing in thier beliefs make you go to Hell, so be it.

mainquestforgod 04-13-2014 04:50 AM

So you would want me to believe in Roman beliefs and that Christian ones are wrong seems unlogical. Because my Grandfather wanted me to believe Roman beliefs and Christianity is wrong. That is a really bad reply, so you want me to obey my elder by sinning?

Mary Thompson 04-13-2014 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mainquestforgod (Post 1080852)
So you would want me to believe in Roman beliefs and that Christian ones are wrong seems unlogical. Because my Grandfather wanted me to believe Roman beliefs and Christianity is wrong. That is a really bad reply, so you want me to obey my elder by sinning?

Well, you must obey your parents and honour them but there is not law concerning Grandparents. Now that I reconsider this, if it is just your grandparents then you may disobey them and turn to Christ.

mainquestforgod 04-13-2014 05:50 AM

So basically I have to believe in Roman beliefs because my parents want me to and turn away from Christ and sin? That's rather unlogical too.

Mary Thompson 04-13-2014 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mainquestforgod (Post 1080870)
So basically I have to believe in Roman beliefs because my parents want me to and turn away from Christ and sin? That's rather unlogical too.

Unlogical? my, you're certainly a speller :giggle:. You call yourself a Christian? Have you even read the Bible? If you have a problem with the commandments in it, tell that to God not me.

mainquestforgod 04-13-2014 07:42 AM

No problem at all so anyway the DS stands for dual screen.

mainquestforgod 04-13-2014 07:54 AM

We have a incredibly new sinful disney game it's called Disneys magical world a game so bad you will scream. It has sixty awful demons to choose from and at the beginning it is blatant it has witchcraft in it. I will have to prove its demonic and horrible structure in the game you plant flowers, manage a cafe and millions of clothes to make young girls think you should look as good as possible if I can gain permission to post a thread about this I will thank god and pray for you. Mickey Mouse is in this game at the start he gives you a present and makes children think to move to demon altars which they thought were castles and Mickey Mouse rapes them. They say it's like heaven to attract children and witchcraft can be found at every corner. In the game they give a mii and they can input there birthday and name so they can know your age and rape them. If I can make a thread for this so I can go into more detail.

Cranky Old Man 04-13-2014 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mainquestforgod (Post 1080877)
No problem at all so anyway the DS stands for dual screen.

You are repeating the lies of Nintendo. Just ignore their lies and focus on the TRUTH that is Jesus' sacrifice saving us from our sinful lives.