The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Frightening Lieberal Singers.... (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=555)

Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. 10-17-2006 01:29 AM

Frightening Lieberal Singers....

Friends,

Today I have been shocked. Whilst going about my Godly business in a godless city, I happened to hear the singing of some negro eminating from some speakers of sorts. The tune seemed quite Christian -- very mellow, certainly nothing that anyone but a dirty negro would want to dance to! However, once the words began to become clear, I could not contain my rage and immediately jammed a fork into the speaker....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan
Love is my religion, Love is my religion, Love is my religion
I'll take you to the temple tonight

There are LIEberal heathens taking over the airwaves today. Imagine such a person singing of such a panty-waist religion! I would imagine that this ungodly singer also approves of gays, multi-materialed clothing and the like -- once you accept one, you accept them all.

Let us take back the airwaves for Jesus -- I suggest we all invest in radio-wave propogating equipment and broadcast nothing but the Bible 24/7!

Fish 10-17-2006 01:31 AM

Re: Frightening Lieberal Singers....

*shakes his head*

Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. 10-17-2006 01:35 AM

Have you anything useful to add, homer, or are you just looking for attention?

Pastor Ezekiel 10-17-2006 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonFish85 (Post 10067)
Have you anything useful to add, homer, or are you just looking for attention?

Pay him no mind...he just likes to let us know when he plays with his little choo choo.:thumbdown:

Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. 10-17-2006 03:12 PM

Has this heathen made any progress in accepting Jesus' generous offering of Eternal Life, or is he fated to tickle Satan's turgid tallywhacker for the rest of time?

Talitha 10-17-2006 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonFish85 (Post 10061)

Let us take back the airwaves for Jesus -- I suggest we all invest in radio-wave propogating equipment and broadcast nothing but the Bible 24/7!

We already have some very up-to-date Broadcasting equipment at Freehold which Broadcasts 24/7.
However, to get the very best listening when not within our walls, I always recommend downloading Pastor Deacon Fred's Sermons on to your listening device and play them back on a continuous loop.

Praise Jesus™ for the Godly© Pastor Deacon Fred.

Downloads Here