The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Don't let mudslums slip out of your sights, friends. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=660)

Pastor Al E Pistle 10-26-2006 10:45 AM

Don't let mudslums slip out of your sights, friends.

Times Online October 26, 2006
Muslim cleric triggers outrage by blaming women for rape

By Elsa McLaren and agencies
http://images.thetimes.co.uk/images/trans.gif Australia's most senior Muslim cleric has triggered international outrage for describing women who dress immodestly as "uncovered meat" who are inviting a sexual attack.
NI_MPU('middle');
Sheik Taj al Hilali made the comments in a Ramadan sermon to 500 worshippers in which he criticised women who "sway suggestively", wear make-up and no hijab or Islamic headscarf, The Austrialian reported.
"If you take out uncovered meat and place it outside on the street, or in the garden, or in the park, or in the backyard without cover, and the cats come to eat it ... whose fault is it, the cats' or the uncovered meat?
"The uncovered meat is the problem. If she was in her room, in her home, in her hijab, no problem would have occurred."
The newspaper reported that he went on to say that women were "weapons" used by "Satan" to control men.
A spokesman for the Muslim cleric said that his comments, made last month, had been taken out of context in the newspaper report, but did not challenge the accuracy of the paper's translation.
John Howard, the Australian Prime Minister, condemned his comments as "appalling and reprehensible". "The idea that women are to blame for rapes is preposterous," he said.
Pru Goward, Sex Discrimination Commissioner, said that Al-Hilali, who has the title Mufti of Australia, had a history of making such comments and should be thrown out of the country.
"It is incitement to a crime. Young Muslim men who now rape women can cite this in court, can quote this man, their leader in court," she told Australian television.
"It's time we stopped just saying he should apologise. It is time the Islamic community did more then say they were horrified. I think it's time he was asked to go."
Islamic groups have tried to disassociate themselves from Al-Hilaly's remarks. The Islamic Council of New South Wales said his comments were "un-Islamic, un-Australian and unacceptable".
Trying to defend his comments, Al-Hihali told The Australian that he only meant to refer to prostitutes as meat, and not any woman who does not wear a hijab, but the paper said there was no mention of the word prostitute in the sermon.

http://images.thetimes.co.uk/images/trans.gif

SalvationSeeker 10-26-2006 11:26 AM

Re: Don't let mudslums slip out of your sights, friends.

Well, the stupid mudslum does have a point in that women should dress decently.
If they look like a harlot, they better be prepared to act like one, I say. :thumbsup:

Other than that, well.. We all know mudslums cannot be trusted around women, or camels too for that matter. :bad:

Pastor Isaac Peters 10-26-2006 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle (Post 11882)
If you take out uncovered meat and place it outside on the street, or in the garden, or in the park, or in the backyard without cover, and the cats come to eat it ... whose fault is it, the cats' or the uncovered meat?

If Sheikh Taj ma Hali admits that his fellow mooselimb men cannot act any better than nonhuman animals, then who am I to disagree?

Deaner 10-26-2006 01:33 PM

Personally, the last thing I'd want to see is an uncovered female mudslum. I bet a hundred bucks they've got cobwebs on their nether reigons.

However, every time I seen one of those male, moo-lah, moo-jaha-deen pricks I do want to kick his face in. Is this what that mudslum priest is talking about?

Dean

Glendora Christianson 10-26-2006 07:48 PM

Women can prevent rape, if they want to.

Normally, I would never agree with a mooslum, but I do believe most women who are raped "asked for it". Wrong clothing, wrong place, wrong time and entirely wrong body language. Floosey hairdos, large bosoms, tight fitting clothes and sweet smelling perfume are but honey to the bee.

Pastor Rune Enoe 10-26-2006 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker (Post 11885)
Well, the stupid mudslum does have a point in that women should dress decently.

Not so hasty, Brother. The only women who wear a veil are prostitutes:

Genesis 38:14 And she put her widow's garments off from her, and covered her with a vail, and wrapped herself, and sat in an open place, which is by the way to Timnath; for she saw that Shelah was grown, and she was not given unto him to wife.
Genesis 38:15 When Judah saw her, he thought her to be an harlot; because she had covered her face.
Quote:

Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker (Post 11885)
If they look like a harlot, they better be prepared to act like one, I say.

Jesus is glad to hear that. Whenever you come across any Mudslim women dressed up in a garbage bag, be sure to call them prostitutes and throw a few rocks after them. :thumbsup:

Talitha 10-26-2006 09:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Prune Danish (Post 11975)
Whenever you come across any Mudslim women dressed up in a garbage bag, be sure to call them prostitutes and throw a few rocks after them. :thumbsup:

For those of you unsure of what the good Pastor is talking about:
Attachment 313

The sack of rubbish is on the right of the picture.

Pastor Rune Enoe 10-26-2006 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Talitha (Post 11977)
Attachment 313

She probably does all her wardrobe shopping at Burqa barn. (yes, I know it's a joke site, but with these Mudslums you can never be sure. :lol:)

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/images...inch_burqa.gif

Fish 10-27-2006 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Talitha (Post 11977)
Attachment 313

My right or your right? My right looks like a woman.

Brother Temperance 10-27-2006 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 11998)

Friend, it doesn't matter what you convince yourself your right hand looks like, JESUS will still toss you into hellfire for killing millions of innocent spermbabies! Repent!

Fish 10-27-2006 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 12001)
Friend, it doesn't matter what you convince yourself your right hand looks like, JESUS will still toss you into hellfire for killing millions of innocent spermbabies! Repent!

Well now we all know whats on your mind all the time... :pirate:

Pastor Ezekiel 10-27-2006 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 11998)

How revolting that you would feel the need to share your self-diddling fantasies with us on God's favorite forum. You truly disgust Jesus boy.

Fish 10-27-2006 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 12033)
How revolting that you would feel the need to share your self-diddling fantasies with us on God's favorite forum. You truly disgust Jesus boy.

I'm sorry, I thought you were well versed in common figure of speech. :themonkey:

Let me rephrase that s-l-o-o-o-w-l-y for you.

"My right" means "right hand side from my point of view".

If you don't understand that PM me and I'll be happy to explain it again. :D

Pastor Rune Enoe 10-27-2006 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 12001)

Hurry up, Fish. Cut off your hand before Jesus throws you in Hell for self-play: :fear2:

Matthew 5:30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Maybe you should consider becoming a Eunuch for Christ? :thumbsup:

Brother Temperance 10-27-2006 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 12005)
Well now we all know whats on your mind all the time... :pirate:

Yes, Jesus.