The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=21184)

Amos Samuel 05-11-2010 03:14 AM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sidoain (Post 520515)
If by homer, you talk about someone who stay at home all day, then i am not one. I work and go to Gym every days. Weekends, i chill with my friends outside home.

Anyway, i wont deny you guys saying that we are gay because apparently, you guys can judge anyone. So in that case, there is no point to have an argument.

Romans 13:13-14 Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying. But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.

James Dewitt 05-12-2010 12:30 AM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sidoain (Post 520515)
Anyway, i wont deny that we are gay

Slowdrain now all you need to do is tell Jesus that you are sorry for being a fag. Pastor Zeke can help you with your affliction if you ask him. We have a program for your kind.

Capt. Aaron Portway 05-12-2010 01:24 AM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by futa69 (Post 520523)
some people here are saying "japanese people are sick, weird, evil, etc etc",

Yes, because it's TRUE! Those Japs are a bunch of sex crazed perverts! Take a look at this!


http://www.mondoglobo.net/images/noseholding.jpg
NIP NOSE BONDAGE



Attachment 12268
JAPANESE SALARYMEN PAY SCHOOL GIRLS
TO WATCH THEM DRINK COFFEE WITH
THEIR PANTS DOWN IN SPECIAL SHOPS




Attachment 12271
PROSTITUTES PAID TO LAUGH AT THE TINY
MEMBERS OF JAPANESE AUTO EXECUTIVES





Quote:

Originally Posted by futa69 (Post 520523)
imagine if a japanese member of your congregation read this ?

We don't have any.

Quote:

Originally Posted by futa69 (Post 520523)
or imagine if Japanese people read this thread !!!

I'd hope it would help them give up their perverted ways and accept Jesus as their personal savior. Although I don't think I've ever heard of a Saved Jap, so that is unlikely to happen.

Quote:

Originally Posted by futa69 (Post 520523)
a Baptist church is the guilty of a new war !!!

:huh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by futa69 (Post 520523)
Hey Captain portrait (or watever), keep posting more images even with ur crapy censorship, ur images are still hot :P

Listen Pervy McPornmeister, I don't do this to help you get your jollies, I do this for our kids!:angry:


WinterFresh 05-12-2010 02:24 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
I have never been gay to being with but the hell if I care whether you believe me or not... you also believe in God so I am not really surprised. Anyways, this thread became epically funny. Keep up the good work. :lol:

James Dewitt 05-12-2010 02:43 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WinterFresh (Post 521028)
I have never been gay to being with but the hell if I care whether you believe me or not... you also believe in God so I am not really surprised. Anyways, this thread became epically funny. Keep up the good work. :lol:

Drugs on sort of you take what do, must be stupid you homersexural damn or stoned.

Puzzle 07-07-2010 06:36 AM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
I would like to point out that in the bible it says and i will quote the same quote others have used :::
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which w as meet."

If you will notice it says that which is against nature.. Some children are Born to where they are Attracted to males It is in the very core of their birth Thus you should not Hate those who Have no real Choice for they have nothing to repent for. It is those who Truly sin that should be punished and also Arn't you all being Unmerciful to those you do not know? i mean This is the Internet and thus a place where People for all over the civilized world can access.. which means that you Do not have the Right to judge those who you do not know.. Who is to say what God and the Son of Mary deem right or wrong. The Bible was made by Man and Through man it is Tainted. God wishes us to love thy Neighbor but i know plenty of Die-hard christians who Hate their next door neighbors.. is that not being Hypocritical in thy faith? If you truly believe that Sinners will be Punished then Thou shalt have no need to express anything like hate or distrust.. To title someone unjustly without true knowledge of one is considered both Vanity and Rage. both be sins are they not? i have studied The Bible over and Over all my life and i have found that it truly is a Work of Man who tried to Compress gods wonder and Became fearful of him. For in the Bible God seems more to be a Vain and Judgemental Parent more then a loveing father.. He teaches us to Love unconditionally but only if they be Straight, that they do not sin and that they love him.. that seems Pretty much like conditions do they not? so i say Punish those who commit Active sin do not punish those who you do not know in your true life.

Levi Jones 07-07-2010 07:09 AM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Puzzle (Post 553629)

If you will notice it says that which is against nature.. Some children are Born to where they are Attracted to males

Hold it right there, pal. You can't be a Christian and a queer.

1 Corinthians 6:9 have ye not known that the unrighteous the reign of God shall not inherit? be not led astray; neither whoremongers, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor sodomites,

Just out of curiosity, why did you choose this thread to throw your hissy fit in? :wacko:

We have an introduction forum. Admit it. You were surfing for dick girls and you ended up here. :bad:

Pastor Ezekiel 07-07-2010 05:17 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Puzzle (Post 553629)
I would like to point out that in the bible it says and i will quote the same quote others have used :::
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which w as meet."

If you will notice it says that which is against nature.. Some children are Born to where they are Attracted to males It is in the very core of their birth Thus you should not Hate those who Have no real Choice for they have nothing to repent for. It is those who Truly sin that should be punished and also Arn't you all being Unmerciful to those you do not know? i mean This is the Internet and thus a place where People for all over the civilized world can access.. which means that you Do not have the Right to judge those who you do not know.. Who is to say what God and the Son of Mary deem right or wrong. The Bible was made by Man and Through man it is Tainted. God wishes us to love thy Neighbor but i know plenty of Die-hard christians who Hate their next door neighbors.. is that not being Hypocritical in thy faith? If you truly believe that Sinners will be Punished then Thou shalt have no need to express anything like hate or distrust.. To title someone unjustly without true knowledge of one is considered both Vanity and Rage. both be sins are they not? i have studied The Bible over and Over all my life and i have found that it truly is a Work of Man who tried to Compress gods wonder and Became fearful of him. For in the Bible God seems more to be a Vain and Judgemental Parent more then a loveing father.. He teaches us to Love unconditionally but only if they be Straight, that they do not sin and that they love him.. that seems Pretty much like conditions do they not? so i say Punish those who commit Active sin do not punish those who you do not know in your true life.

First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself. :rtfm:

Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here uninvited, and unwelcome .

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself. :rtfm:

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire. :sinner:

Brother Snapper Grogan 07-09-2010 06:34 AM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Puzzle (Post 553629)
Some children are Born to where they are Attracted to males

You're talking about France, I assume.

tuckerton296 07-13-2010 04:53 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
yah, these arent realy childrens cartoons. mankind will always find ways to pervert stuff, such as anime :(
also id sugest everyone geting a good old web filter, to config there router to block such filfth

Nobar King 07-13-2010 04:57 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Puzzle (Post 553629)
i mean This is the Internet and thus a place where People for all over the civilized world can access.. which means that you Do not have the Right to judge those who you do not know..

You're wrong, again. (Just in case you didn't get it, I'm judging you.)

Meek and Humble 07-13-2010 05:08 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tuckerton296 (Post 557957)
yah, these arent realy childrens cartoons.

Since when have there been cartoons that weren't meant for children?

Capt. Aaron Portway 07-14-2010 01:32 AM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by tuckerton296 (Post 557957)
yah, these arent realy childrens cartoons. mankind will always find ways to pervert stuff, such as anime :(
also id sugest everyone geting a good old web filter, to config there router to block such filfth

I know for a FACT that the Nips intend these perverted futanari cartoons for their own children! My goal is to keep the slopes from exposing this filth to our future True Christian™ kids! So you'll pardon me if I don't take the word of some unsaved trash teen who can't spell the word "yeah" over my own intensive research into the various disgusting sex habits of those little yellow bastards!:angry:

Before you start telling True Christians™ that they are wrong about things you know nothing about, you might wan't to think about your own hellbound soul, my geeky young friend!

And PLEASE, take a look at the image below. How can you tell me this wasn't drawn specifically for kids? She's in a danged schoolgirl outfit for goodness sake! What sort of adult is interested in schoolgirls?:wacko:







'

Random12 12-25-2010 06:45 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Just for the record, japan's porn laws are stricter than america's, the majority of uncensored porn and hentai come out of america or other contries or are japanese works that have been "decensored" by someone out of japan.
--
There are REAL girls like this and yet you descriminate against them because of the way they where born, be happy you weren't born with extra (or fewer) appendages and accept that its unfair and downrite "satanic" to descriminate against people for things out of their control.
--
if you don't want your kids too see this stuff, lock your computer with a password, have them homeschooled (so they can't access it there) and whatever else pleases you (in your own home), but don't go onto the internet where anyone can read it and start tossing around racial slurs and blame other races/religons .ect
--
i figured i might as well give you a pic of a "genre" of futa you don't have so here, i censored it just for you.

[Perverted filth deleted.]

Pastor Ezekiel 12-25-2010 08:33 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Random12 (Post 662331)
Just for the record, japan's porn laws are stricter than america's, ...blah blah blah[Perverted filth deleted.]

I spend not a little time over in the ornamental countries, and I can tell you the japs are a nation of degenerat perverts. Here's an example: They sell PORNO TAPES and CONDOMS and USED HIGHSCHOOL GIRLS PANTIES in VENDING MACHINES in Godless Japan for the PERVERTS TO USE! :bad:

Don't come in here lying, boy. We know better. :angry:

Random12 12-26-2010 04:15 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 662370)

yes, this is true, most (but not all) are hidden away in a seperate areas from drink and food machines (although some have an energy drink machine near them) but there are many similar machines (and shops) in america and other places, (in fact there are few hotels anywhere civilised that don't have a condom machine in the bathroom (and yes, i understand its agains your religon .ect))
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 662370)

yes i have heard (and seen one single count of photographic evedence) of such machines, but in truth those are not used, besides, if you wet yourself in public and didn't have another pair of undies, im sure you'd be happy to find such a machine.
--
and what was wrong with the "perverted filth" i posted? it was in no way (save for not having the word "censored" stamped across "it") different from portaway's posts

Meek and Humble 12-26-2010 05:19 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Random12 (Post 662709)
yes, this is true, most (but not all) are hidden away in a seperate areas from drink and food machines (although some have an energy drink machine near them) but there are many similar machines (and shops) in america and other places, (in fact there are few hotels anywhere civilised that don't have a condom machine in the bathroom (and yes, i understand its agains your religon .ect))

yes i have heard (and seen one single count of photographic evedence) of such machines, but in truth those are not used, besides, if you wet yourself in public and didn't have another pair of undies, im sure you'd be happy to find such a machine.
--
and what was wrong with the "perverted filth" i posted? it was in no way (save for not having the word "censored" stamped across "it") different from portaway's posts

This is one of the most perverted things I've ever had the misfortune of reading. You'll be on my prayer list!!! :thumbdown:

DoctorMario 12-27-2010 06:46 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
This is hot.

John R Rammus 12-27-2010 07:14 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
This is horrible! How can people make this sick stuff!?!

This world is filled with so much filth!

jennabenna 12-27-2010 07:18 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Love you, Natas*.
Anyway, these aren't cartoons for children. These are images from anime pornos. Bob Leponge, spongebob to you, is for children. This is for adults. In America, most animated shows are either for children (spongebob) or for humor (South park). But when you leave North America, and especially when you get into Asia, you start seeing different genres of animated films that are completely not child appropriate as deemed by this forum, or almost anyone else.

*The user, not actual satan. Who I don't believe is real, no matter what you can convince yourself of.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:31 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved