The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=21184)

meemie 09-09-2012 10:13 AM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt. Aaron Portway (Post 928072)
Typical behavior from an unsaved, alcoholic Redskin. It's a good thing we took care of that "problem" all those years ago. Imagine the state this country would be in if we were still lousy with drunken naked savages.

That's one huge assumption there, just because of a headline a mod slapped on. (Heh, like I'm one to talk.. But still.)

Really though, alcohol is bitter and nasty. :thumbdown: I don't understand why people would drink that stuff. Great thing you showed them their place, eh?



Only made that conclusive mistake because I was still on edge from a different mistake I made a day or two before that. Call it karma :D Or a lesson from Jesus. Prefer the latter. Since it happened twice in the same week, it seems I've still got some repenting to do. B)

partysmores 09-09-2012 05:13 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Uh, I'm pretty sure you'd have to scroll pretty far down the Internet to find pics like that. That stuff doesn't happen in anime.

Just what site were you on? :devil:

Esther B. 09-09-2012 06:15 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by partysmores (Post 928252)
Uh, I'm pretty sure you'd have to scroll pretty far down the Internet to find pics like that. That stuff doesn't happen in anime.

Just what site were you on? :devil:

I've never tried to search for such an abomination and I never will, but I would be surprised if this kind of perversion had been found easily.

Bless you, Capt. Portway, for having the strength to look at such sinful and abominable images in order to protect the innocent minds of American children. There is no doubt that you are doing God's work and I am completely sure that He will reward you for it.

Capt. Aaron Portway 09-09-2012 07:00 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by partysmores (Post 928252)
Uh, I'm pretty sure you'd have to scroll pretty far down the Internet to find pics like that. That stuff doesn't happen in anime.

Just what site were you on? :devil:

You're wrong, enjoy Hell you perverted Jap wannabe!

http://www.dreamstime.com/asian-smiley-thumb5856320.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephanie Badick (Post 928268)
I've never tried to search for such an abomination and I never will, but I would be surprised if this kind of perversion had been found easily.

Bless you, Capt. Portway, for having the strength to look at such sinful and abominable images in order to protect the innocent minds of American children. There is no doubt that you are doing God's work and I am completely sure that He will reward you for it.

Thank you dear, but I gladly bear my cross of mutant slope porn editing because I know in my heart that I'm doing it for the children. :innocent:

If God can create His own Son to be a temporary sacrifice for our souls, the least I can do is censor the enormous animated erections and huge breasts of these disgusting Nip futanaris. Amen!

Deaner 09-09-2012 07:12 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by atheist hatemonger (Post 313794)
Why would YOU, a "True Chistian" even bother..?
Methinks you have a bit 'o pedophile or sodomist sadist in you.

Go to hell. You just ruined my buzz.

Deaner 09-09-2012 07:22 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 314027)
I'm barfing right now.
Ok, I'm done. Yuk. You find some weird stuff, Portway.

Easy Brother Nobar. Brother Portaway is a proven True Christian many times over. This filth is not easy on him. I bet he spends many sleepless nights (as do you) scouring the internet for messages of satan's evil. We must stand together, arm to arm, in deep prayer with our Saviour... Jesus Christ of America.

Hannah Davis 09-10-2012 01:36 AM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Ewww!!! That's just nasty!! I think I'm going to wash my eyes out now. :blech:

AngelKatie3 04-13-2013 01:06 AM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Ewwwwwwwww! Who watches that stuff? Women don't have tallywackers, do they? Anime is evil!

QuestionableIdiot 08-31-2014 06:17 AM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
You are a stupid, ignorant uneducated persona, more primitive than our ancestors. I cannot imagine how a huma being-if you can be called one- everything that you write is filth and it is too bad, you and all your bunch of ignorant Christians don't accept abortion because you would be making the world a better place if you vanished.

The only thing that religion teaches is to conform never asking questions, never getting answers. You're a bunch of followers with the mental capacity of an ant not big enough to question or think for youselves.

That only goes to show how our enviroment can have a huge impact on the way our brains develop and sadly yours and all those who choose to just follow instead of thinking on their own have not developed your human brains even to a minimum.

You're racist not even realizing that your so called brothers and sisters could be of various ethnic backgrounds and here you are calling Japanese people "Yellow" and Dora "Wetback". It is because of people like you that society is still stuck with this idiotic ideas and people like you are the reason the evolution of human a human society free of discrimination where we can all live in harmony has had such a slow development.

All you have is a brain full of prejudices fostered by religion, based on ideas that are never evolving and centuries old, I wish you could have the chance to be disappointed at the fact that there is no life after death, but since once you die you wont be concious to realize all you will ever be after dying is a big meal for the worms there is no point wishing.

Your tiny brain might not be able to comprehend the next words, but I'll say it anyway and maybe you will one day realize, religion was just made to control the masses in a very profitable and manipulative way.

Question Religion
And
Be Critical of the answers.

Des 08-31-2014 06:27 AM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Questionable (Post 1108164)
Blah Blah, Blah, Anti-Christian Hate Speech, Blah, Blah, Blah.

Enjoy being sodomized by a demonic squid while thumbing through manga in hell.

xeobug 09-11-2014 07:23 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
YOU ARE A IDIOT futanari is for adults and they are not just Japanese and they are not on tv you are the biggest idiot I've ever see would it be better if they didn't have the dicks?

Mary Etheldreda 09-11-2014 07:43 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Touched a raw nerve, friend? You seem hungry for the Truth™!

Why not introduce yourself! Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus!

:)

xeobug 09-11-2014 07:43 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
these are not for kids

Mary Etheldreda 09-11-2014 07:43 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by xeobug (Post 1110059)
these are not for kids

You said that already, but I notice you haven't shared any proof for this particular idea.

Didymus Much 09-11-2014 08:00 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by xeobug (Post 1110056)
YOU ARE AN IDIOT. Futanari is for adults, and they are not just Japanese, and they are not on TV. You are the biggest idiot I've ever seen. Would it be better if they didn't have the dicks?

Fixed punctuation and grammar. :thumbsup:

Pastor Ezekiel 07-17-2015 03:05 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Still a serious threat, brothers and sisters.

AroundTheLooneyBin 07-24-2015 10:44 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Futanari is too hard for me, too pornographic, that's why I watch another kind of animes, like Pokemon for example

Pastor Ezekiel 07-25-2015 02:34 AM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AroundTheLooneyBin (Post 1153006)
Futanari is too hard for me, too pornographic, that's why I watch another kind of animes, like Pokemon for example

Go back and read this thread from the first post. Then apologize to Jesus.

homeofmen 08-12-2015 03:52 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
If I remember correctly these aren't aimed at children period. This stuff it just porn :/

keseos 03-08-2018 09:39 AM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Are you possibly aware that futanari is only found in hentai which is the porn version of anime, so I ask you this, how did you find out about this?


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:57 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved