The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=21184)

Godfly 01-29-2010 06:00 AM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
I am shocked by these images but I am not surprised! The Orientals are just doing what they always do, taking an American idea and mass producing it in an all out war on Christian Values!

We all know the story of Superman, an inhuman mongrel from a planet God doesn't care about crash lands in the Midwest and is found and raised by the only non-christian farmers in five hundred miles. They raise him to hate God and help him to fully develop his satanic powers so that he can grow up to battle upstanding Republican men like Lex Luthor. This is bad enough, but I credit the hard working silent majority of Christians that they never drew him with even the slightest bulge.

The Orientals see this and imediately figure out how make it "better" Make Superman a woman, and add a gigantic penis! What the Hell is Wrong with the Japanese?

Capt. Aaron Portway 01-29-2010 06:13 AM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Godfly (Post 463003)
I am shocked by these images but I am not surprised! The Orientals are just doing what they always do, taking an American idea and mass producing it in an all out war on Christian Values!

We all know the story of Superman, an inhuman mongrel from a planet God doesn't care about crash lands in the Midwest and is found and raised by the only non-christian farmers in five hundred miles. They raise him to hate God and help him to fully develop his satanic powers so that he can grow up to battle upstanding Republican men like Lex Luthor. This is bad enough, but I credit the hard working silent majority of Christians that they never drew him with even the slightest bulge.

The Orientals see this and imediately figure out how make it "better" Make Superman a woman, and add a gigantic penis! What the Hell is Wrong with the Japanese?

More than you'll ever know friend. I've devoted a huge amount of my time to studying the various and numerous perversions of the yellow races. As you would guess, the Nips are #1 in twisted fetishes.:thumbdown:

And as I'm sure you already know, their goal is to infect the west, through our very children with any and all sex sicknesses they can imagine. My hard drive is nearly full of offensive Japo abominations. But as I have said before, this is my cross to bear. Jesus suffered the slings and arrows of those traitorous Jews and I will not rest until I have viewed each and every Jap perversion on the godless internets. I'm just that committed!

I'm doing it for the children friend. Because that is the kind of True Christian™ I am! Praise!

Godfly 01-29-2010 06:24 AM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt. A. Portway (Post 463013)
More than you'll ever know friend. I've devoted a huge amount of my time to studying the various and numerous perversions of the yellow races. As you would guess, the Nips are #1 in twisted fetishes.:thumbdown:

And as I'm sure you already know, their goal is to infect the west, through our very children with any and all sex sicknesses they can imagine. My hard drive is nearly full of offensive Japo abominations. But as I have said before, this is my cross to bear. Jesus suffered the slings and arrows of those traitorous Jews and I will not rest until I have viewed each and every Jap perversion on the godless internets. I'm just that committed!

I'm doing it for the children friend. Because that is the kind of True Christian™ I am! Praise!

God doesn't just see the hard drive full of oriental perversion on your computer, he sees the hard drive full of oriental perversion in your heart. God will help you carry this burden.:innocent:

Capt. Aaron Portway 01-29-2010 06:38 AM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Godfly (Post 463019)
God doesn't just see the hard drive full of oriental perversion on your computer, he sees the hard drive full of oriental perversion in your heart. God will help you carry this burden.:innocent:

Thank you for your support friend. Although the burden of my heart and hard drive are great, I know He is with me. I know Jesus is looking at animated Jap porn with me every step of the way! Glory!

TheLegitMan 01-30-2010 05:29 AM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
WHAT THE HELL? :ph34r:

Capt. Aaron Portway 01-30-2010 07:27 AM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLegitMan (Post 463970)
WHAT THE HELL? :ph34r:

Did I stutter?

Godfly 01-30-2010 07:59 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLegitMan (Post 463970)
WHAT THE HELL? :ph34r:

Obviously this man needs to see more examples of these sinful pictures. Though I realize the toll it takes on you to look at and censor them, for the sake of this man's soul I ask that you post more as quickly as possible.

futa69 02-09-2010 05:59 AM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Just some things:

1. Why christian people here call "unsaved trash, discusting, Pathetic, enemy of god" to non-Chrsitian people?? i was christian, but long ago a brother of my church called me "what are u doing u damn sinner" Thanks to him im closer to hell now, and u guys (people in this forum) are like him, christian people dont have to treat others like "trash" just because they're not chrsitians

2. Hey Pilot A. watever, how u found those pics?? thats not easy to found pics, that require time to found them

3.
Quote:

I had to fight back the urge to vomit CONSTANTLY while I was editing these disgusting pictures
Ya sure, and i have to fight back my urge to masturbate wen i see that images

4. What a cool censorship, u dont have to show the entire tits of all that girls, u just censored exactly niples and cockz

5. Stop to be religious people and stop trating the others like "trash" instead of that, pray to God for love for all the sinners, because if u call people "trash" thats only mean one thing; u hate that poeplo and dont have love to pray to God for him and if u have hate in ur hearth u have loose the most important fruit of spirit: Love

one more thing: i hear that forums are a fake, im not sure of that but if its true, that was funy xDD

P.D. Sorry for my english is crapy, hope u guys understand what i want to say ^^

Levi Jones 02-09-2010 06:11 AM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by futa
Just some things:

1. Why christian people here call "unsaved trash, discusting, Pathetic, enemy of god" to non-Chrsitian people?? i was christian, but long ago a brother of my church called me "what are u doing u damn sinner" Thanks to him im closer to hell now, and u guys (people in this forum) are like him, christian people dont have to treat others like "trash" just because they're not chrsitians

2. Hey Pilot A. watever, how u found those pics?? thats not easy to found pics, that require time to found them

3. Gross..
4. What a cool censorship, u dont have to show the entire tits of all that girls, u just censored exactly niples and cockz

5. Stop to be religious people and stop trating the others like "trash" instead of that, pray to God for love for all the sinners, because if u call people "trash" thats only mean one thing; u hate that poeplo and dont have love to pray to God for him and if u have hate in ur hearth u have loose the most important fruit of spirit: Love

P.D. Sorry for my english is crapy, hope u guys understand what i want to say ^^

Yeah, we get good. You searching for futanari. You come here. You think we evil because he censor picture.

Loud and clear, Long Duck dong.

Rev. Jim Osborne 02-09-2010 06:29 AM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by futa69 (Post 469407)
Just some things:

1. Why christian people here call "unsaved trash, discusting, Pathetic, enemy of god" to non-Chrsitian people?? i was christian, but long ago a brother of my church called me "what are u doing u damn sinner" Thanks to him im closer to hell now, and u guys (people in this forum) are like him, christian people dont have to treat others like "trash" just because they're not chrsitians

Because non-Christian people are unsaved trash and enemies of God.

1st Corinthians 10:20 But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.
Quote:

2. Hey Pilot A. watever, how u found those pics?? thats not easy to found pics, that require time to found them
You can find any pic easily on the internet. It's not like Capt. Portway spends hours upon hours searching for futanari pics, if that's what you are implying.

Quote:

3.
Ya sure, and i have to fight back my urge to masturbate wen i see that images
So you're gay, is that what you're trying to say?

Quote:

4. What a cool censorship, u dont have to show the entire tits of all that girls, u just censored exactly niples and cockz
Sounds like you are looking for a pornography site. This is not one. Please redirect yourself to a local pornography site that caters to your native language.

Quote:

5. Stop to be religious people and stop trating the others like "trash" instead of that, pray to God for love for all the sinners, because if u call people "trash" thats only mean one thing; u hate that poeplo and dont have love to pray to God for him and if u have hate in ur hearth u have loose the most important fruit of spirit: Love

one more thing: i hear that forums are a genuine, im not sure of that but if its true, that was funy xDD
I have no idea why we should give up our faith at your bidding.

Quote:

P.D. Sorry for my english is crapy, hope u guys understand what i want to say ^^
More or less.

Petal 02-09-2010 09:47 AM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by futa69 (Post 469407)
Ya sure, and i have to fight back my urge to masturbate wen i see that images

:icon8: here be the cures for them bad urges, an it be in engrish so you can unnerstands it -_-

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66...d/nocallme.gif

Capt. Aaron Portway 02-09-2010 04:09 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by futa69 (Post 469407)
Just some things:

? ? ? ? ? ? ?

P.D. Sorry for my english is crapy, hope u guys understand what i want to say

Uhm . . . What?

Something about fruity spirits?

And I think I saw the word hearth in there somewhere.

Since I don't have the time to skim that again, I'll just assume this slope pervert is not happy with my work. Well, so solly Hop Sing. I'm not doing this so you can rub your little chink nub, I'm doing this to help Christians protect their children!:thumbsup:

Cranky Old Man 02-09-2010 11:04 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by futa69 (Post 469407)
P.D. Sorry for my english is crapy, hope u guys understand what i want to say ^^

We understand that you are on the fast track to hell. That's all we need to know. :sinner: :haha:

Revelation 20:10 "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

Inverse 02-15-2010 06:24 AM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Well i certainly didn't need or want to know this existed. I wonder how much of what i hear about japan is mainstream or in fact just the disgusting underbelly of it.

Pastor Ezekiel 02-15-2010 06:53 AM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Inverse (Post 471596)
Well i certainly didn't need or want to know this existed. I wonder how much of what i hear about japan is mainstream or in fact just the disgusting underbelly of it.

Friend, I spend quite a bit of time doing Missionary work over in the slope countries, and let me tell you, it's worse than you can imagine over there. :thumbdown:

Too many American children are lured into admiring chink cartoons and wild tales of ninja orgies and so on. The truth is, they are skinny little yellow monkeys who would rather bow down to that fat chinaman boodah than worship Jesus. They're sneaky, shifty-eyed devils who think lying is morally acceptable behavior and that cooked rat and half a cup of cold rice is breakfast. They are perverts one and all, and even they can't tell which ones are male and which ones female. :bad:

Stay as far away from the ornamental "countries" as you can! :fear2:

Godfly 02-15-2010 06:47 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 471605)
Friend, I spend quite a bit of time doing Missionary work over in the slope countries, and let me tell you, it's worse than you can imagine over there. :thumbdown:

Too many American children are lured into admiring chink cartoons and wild tales of ninja orgies and so on. The truth is, they are skinny little yellow monkeys who would rather bow down to that fat chinaman boodah than worship Jesus. They're sneaky, shifty-eyed devils who think lying is morally acceptable behavior and that cooked rat and half a cup of cold rice is breakfast. They are perverts one and all, and even they can't tell which ones are male and which ones female. :bad:

Stay as far away from the ornamental "countries" as you can! :fear2:

Yet you never give up on the little yellow devils. Your patience must come straight from God himself.

Philippe 02-26-2010 07:35 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Oh My GOD!!
Accidentally, I landed on an American web comic, with disgusting images looking like those filthy Jap ones!!
I'm not even sure I'll be daring enough to post it here. Tell me if I have to, or if it's better I refrain myself.
Something must be done, because I'm afraid that no country is safe from their corruption!

Capt. Aaron Portway 02-26-2010 07:39 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Philippe (Post 479114)
Oh My GOD!!
Accidentally, I landed on an American web comic, with disgusting images looking like those filthy Jap ones!!
I'm not even sure I'll be daring enough to post it here. Tell me if I have to, or if it's better I refrain myself.
Something must be done, because I'm afraid that no country is safe from their corruption!

If you're posting it to help save Christian children, please do so, but it must be censored so it won't offend the Godly True Christians™ on this Holy board.

If you are posting it because you are sick pervert who wants to offend us, please don't post it at all.

So, which is it friend?

Capt. Aaron Portway 02-26-2010 08:21 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt. A. Portway (Post 479119)
If you're posting it to help save Christian children, please do so, but it must be censored so it won't offend the Godly True Christians™ on this Holy board.

If you are posting it because you are sick pervert who wants to offend us, please don't post it at all.

So, which is it friend?

Oh dear, our Belgican friend was not able to follow simple directions! I told him that we censor disgusting pornography before we post it here.

A pity really, I think his heart was in the right place. He was just trying to help . . . I think. Or he was a sick pervert trying to corrupt us. It's so hard to tell sometimes!

Philippe is back 02-27-2010 07:46 AM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt. A. Portway (Post 479153)
Oh dear, our Belgican friend was not able to follow simple directions! I told him that we censor disgusting pornography before we post it here.

Yes, I've been banned because of that :(
I'm sorry if I offended God and the readers of this thread. It's just that if I had censored those small images, we couldn't have been able to see anything. But I realize it was a mistake to post it anyway. I should have thought twice before doing that.
It won't happen again. Anyway, I suppose I'll be banned again, but I just wanted to plead my cause.
Maybe if I could tithe to the Landover Church, that would please Jesus and he would forgive me. I don't know.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt. A. Portway (Post 479153)
A pity really, I think his heart was in the right place. He was just trying to help . . . I think. Or he was a sick pervert trying to corrupt us. It's so hard to tell sometimes!

No, no, really, if I had been a pervert, I wouldn't have asked for your opinion before posting the image. It was just a genuine concern, and once again, I apologize.

See you soon, maybe, if the Lord allows me to stay. If not, well... God bless you all.

Bob4God 02-27-2010 07:52 AM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Philippe is back (Post 479493)
Yes, I've been banned because of that :(
I'm sorry if I offended God and the readers of this thread. It's just that if I had censored those small images, we couldn't have been able to see anything. But I realize it was a mistake to post it anyway. I should have thought twice before doing that.
It won't happen again. Anyway, I suppose I'll be banned again, but I just wanted to plead my cause.
Maybe if I could tithe to the Landover Church, that would please Jesus and he would forgive me. I don't know.



No, no, really, if I had been a pervert, I wouldn't have asked for your opinion before posting the image. It was just a genuine concern, and once again, I apologize.

See you soon, maybe, if the Lord allows me to stay. If not, well... God bless you all.

You're being watched VERY closely. Don't slip up. :angry:

Philippe is back 02-27-2010 07:59 AM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob4God (Post 479496)
You're being watched VERY closely. Don't slip up. :angry:

I know, and I wouldn't expect less.
I can learn from my mistakes, and I need your guidance for that.

Bob4God 02-27-2010 08:14 AM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Philippe is back (Post 479498)
I know, and I wouldn't expect less.
I can learn from my mistakes, and I need your guidance for that.

Well then why don't you meander on over to the introductions forum and tell us why you're here and what you believe?

Philippe is back 02-27-2010 08:19 AM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob4God (Post 479504)
Well then why don't you meander on over to the introductions forum and tell us why you're here and what you believe?

I did yesterday. See the "Hi from Belgium" thread.

Fellow Christian 04-01-2010 09:45 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
To Capt. A. Portway,

I understand your concern. I am, However, very concerned about your seemingly open racist approach to this issue. I do not recall the bible teaching us that we should stereotype and make use of racial slurs. Please remember that when you use open web forums to talk and teach as a Christian that what you write may represent the Christian faith as a whole to any non-beleaver looking to find more information on the christian faith... you could be turning a prospective follower away when they see a christian using phrases like:

"damn Nips"
" fishheads "
"Sick little yellow bastards"
"slopes"
"that little wetback Dora"

This is what i found in just the first two pages of this thread... I'm reluctant to read further.
**Your open racism greatly concerns me.

Jesus taught love and kindness and against the sort of blind hatred that seems to be burning in your belly. This sort of hatred may very likely be opening some serious pitfalls in your path to becoming a "True Christian man".

You may want to consider spiritual counseling.

Levi Jones 04-01-2010 09:48 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fellow Christian (Post 497891)
To Capt. A. Portway,

I understand your concern. I am, However, very concerned about your seemingly open racist approach to this issue. I do not recall the bible teaching us that we should stereotype and make use of racial slurs. Please remember that when you use open web forums to talk and teach as a Christian that what you write may represent the Christian faith as a whole to any non-beleaver looking to find more information on the christian faith... you could be turning a prospective follower away when they see a christian using phrases like:

"damn Nips"
" fishheads "
"Sick little yellow bastards"
"slopes"
"that little wetback Dora"

This is what i found in just the first two pages of this thread... I'm reluctant to read further.
**Your open racism greatly concerns me.

Jesus taught love and kindness and against the sort of blind hatred that seems to be burning in your belly. This sort of hatred may very likely be opening some serious pitfalls in your path to becoming a "True Christian man".

You may want to consider spiritual counseling.

I see. Just curious why you chose this thread to make your first post. :fear2:

Fellow Christian 04-01-2010 10:02 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
I stumbled upon this web form when I saw that some non believers were using it as a tool to chase potential followers away. They were posting links across large websites like Facebook in an attempt to show the world how racist and hateful Christians were. Wen I followed the link, i must admit i was surprised with what i found. Though the thread was created with good intent and for a good cause, i must say, the cause was a bit overshadowed with the racial slurs, stereotyping and sewing of race related hatred.

BelieverInGod 04-02-2010 12:05 AM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fellow Christian (Post 497902)
I stumbled upon this web form when I saw that some non believers were using it as a tool to chase potential followers away. They were posting links across large websites like Facebook in an attempt to show the world how racist and hateful Christians were. Wen I followed the link, i must admit i was surprised with what i found. Though the thread was created with good intent and for a good cause, i must say, the cause was a bit overshadowed with the racial slurs, stereotyping and sewing of race related hatred.

So your church teaches that God loves everybody and we're all going to heaven to hold hands and dance?

That's not what the Bible says.

Leviticus 20:23 And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them.

Psalm 5:5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

Psalm 11:5 The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

Proverbs 6:16-19 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Hosea 9:15 All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters.

Romans 9:11-13 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;) It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Capt. Aaron Portway 04-02-2010 10:47 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fellow Christian (Post 497891)
To Capt. A. Portway,

I understand your concern. I am, However, very concerned about your seemingly open racist approach to this issue. I do not recall the bible teaching us that we should stereotype and make use of racial slurs. Please remember that when you use open web forums to talk and teach as a Christian that what you write may represent the Christian faith as a whole to any non-beleaver looking to find more information on the christian faith... you could be turning a prospective follower away when they see a christian using phrases like:

"damn Nips"
" fishheads "
"Sick little yellow bastards"
"slopes"
"that little wetback Dora"

This is what i found in just the first two pages of this thread... I'm reluctant to read further.
**Your open racism greatly concerns me.

Jesus taught love and kindness and against the sort of blind hatred that seems to be burning in your belly. This sort of hatred may very likely be opening some serious pitfalls in your path to becoming a "True Christian man".

You may want to consider spiritual counseling.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fellow Christian (Post 497902)
I stumbled upon this web form when I saw that some non believers were using it as a tool to chase potential followers away. They were posting links across large websites like Facebook in an attempt to show the world how racist and hateful Christians were. Wen I followed the link, i must admit i was surprised with what i found. Though the thread was created with good intent and for a good cause, i must say, the cause was a bit overshadowed with the racial slurs, stereotyping and sewing of race related hatred.

Oh, so YOU think it's OK for those slants over in Japan to actively recruit OUR good Christian children with their futanari filth? Friend, I cannot believe you call yourself a Christian! Pah!

And as Brother Levi pointed out, I find it a bit suspicious that you came to THIS thread "by accident"! I bet you were searching for futa pedo porn and I bet you were mighty disappointed that I had censored the filth you were searching for! Well, here's a couple MORE that I hope will disappoint you, you sick degenerate!



Princess Kumatora 04-04-2010 11:44 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Ok now. You all have your facts dead wrong. That sort of stuff, called 'Hentai' is NOT Marketed for kids in any way, shape, or form. Also, not all cartoons are for kids. For every kid cartoon, like Sailor Moon and Loony Toons, there's an adult cartoon, like Bible Black and Family Guy. If you've got any questions, feel free to reply.

Capt. Aaron Portway 04-05-2010 06:10 AM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess Kumatora (Post 499599)
Ok now. You all have your facts dead wrong. That sort of stuff, called 'Hentai' is NOT Marketed for kids in any way, shape, or form. Also, not all cartoons are for kids. For every kid cartoon, like Sailor Moon and Loony Toons, there's an adult cartoon, like Bible Black and Family Guy. If you've got any questions, feel free to reply.

Thanks, but I'll pass.:thumbdown:

Cranky Old Man 04-05-2010 07:49 AM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess Kumatora (Post 499599)
Ok now. You all have your facts dead wrong. That sort of stuff, called 'Hentai' is NOT Marketed for kids in any way, shape, or form. Also, not all cartoons are for kids. For every kid cartoon, like Sailor Moon and Loony Toons, there's an adult cartoon, like Bible Black and Family Guy. If you've got any questions, feel free to reply.

So what exactly is done to prevent kids from having access to this filth?

Levi Jones 04-05-2010 08:08 AM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 499824)
So what exactly is done to prevent kids from having access to this filth?

I have some ideas, Brother. Burn all of it. Illegalize it. Execute those who produce it and jail those who possess it.

Simple :innocent:

japan lover 05-08-2010 09:11 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
OK, first i totally love japan, i think they have one of the most interesting
cultures in the world, now talking about hentai, i think it's just the same think
as the American porn, if you are going to condemn the Japanese porn, you
need to do the same with all kinds of porn.

I have watched a lot of different Animes (Japanese cartoons) and most of
them are meant to be for kids, and none of those show any of these pictures
that you posted.

Also, a lot of the pictures of this kind that are on the net, have been drawn
by American people, so don't say that only Japanese people are sick.

And one last thing, you guys really need to learn how to censure the
pictures, I'll show you how they suppose to look:

http://i42.tinypic.com/2jfj7si.jpg

(I'm not posting this picture for any particular reason other than showing how to censure a picture)

Cranky Old Man 05-08-2010 09:19 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by japan lover (Post 519805)
if you are going to condemn the Japanese porn, you need to do the same with all kinds of porn.

We do condemn all porn! It's just that everything Japan creates turns out to be porn.
Quote:

I have watched a lot of different Animes (Japanese cartoons) and most of them are meant to be for kids
Yes, Japan does indeed make porn about children for children. It is very very sick.
Quote:

so don't say that only Japanese people are sick
True, but somehow Japan is the sickest.
Quote:

And one last thing, you guys really need to learn how to censure the pictures
We prefer to burn crap, just like you will be burned in Hell. :sinner: :haha:

Capt. Aaron Portway 05-08-2010 10:30 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by japan lover (Post 519805)
OK, first i totally love japan, i think they have one of the most interesting cultures in the world,

Interesting!?!? They have a whole restaurant industry based on selling raw fish bait for HUMAN CONSUMPTION and they have used underwear vending machines on the STREET! If you think that kind of stuff is interesting, you're one sick puppy! :thumbdown:

Quote:

Originally Posted by japan lover (Post 519805)
now talking about hentai, i think it's just the same think
as the American porn, if you are going to condemn the Japanese porn, you
need to do the same with all kinds of porn.

At least the filth that the those American flesh peddlers vomit out onto society is aimed at Hell-bound ADULT sinners! The Nips are trying to corrupt OUR CHILDREN with their mutated cartoon whores with huge penises!:fear2:

Quote:

Originally Posted by japan lover (Post 519805)
I have watched a lot of different Animes (Japanese cartoons) and most of
them are meant to be for kids, and none of those show any of these pictures
that you posted.

What a LIAR! You posted PORN of your own! How can you claim you've never seen any of it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by japan lover (Post 519805)
Also, a lot of the pictures of this kind that are on the net, have been drawn
by American people, so don't say that only Japanese people are sick.

Some American perverts are sick. All Japs are sicker than any American, no matter how depraved. And the sickest Fishheads are BY FAR and away the sickest, most vile, most loathsome abominations that the Devil has ever corrupted in the history of the entire WORLD!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by japan lover (Post 519805)
And one last thing, you guys really need to learn how to censure the
pictures, I'll show you how they suppose to look:

http://i42.tinypic.com/2jfj7si.jpg

(I'm not posting this picture for any particular reason other than showing how to censure a picture)



You sicken me! How dare you tell me, ME! how to censor Jap filth!!! And in your VERY FIRST POST no less!!!







Listen little missy, I have been looking at and censoring this garbage for YEARS!


THIS is how you censor slope porn!



Attachment 12254

Sidoain 05-09-2010 04:28 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
I'm tired of scrolling that thread. I mean, why do you only post woman with dick? I don't get it and i don't think these cartoon are popular. I also think they are all made up or modify only to add a dick.

Japaneses are known to be good artist, and many of them just make these cartoon in their spare time to share their imagination. These woman with dick will never be mainstream. These woman might had been made by Japanese that still living in the basement or something...

Did you ever saw an American website name newgrounds? This is the worst website ever and the most disgusting Western cartoon animation ever. I don't even go back there because even at my age, its just too much to me to handle. Well, instead of fighting against the basement no life jap artist who make woman with dicks, you should fight against The website name Newgrounds since its really popular and even kids watch videos from that website.

WinterFresh 05-09-2010 05:05 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Personally, I find Japanese people a bit creepy but their drawn women are hot. I guess that this is the reason why so many Japanese cartoons are being "imported" in other countries.

@ Capt. A. Portway
Thanks for posting that shemale image and make me puke my dinner.

@Sidoain
Thanks for having a gayish avatar and make me puke even more.

Have mercy, please. :o

BelieverInGod 05-09-2010 06:06 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Why are you heathens bringing porn into our threads?! Why!

In the Christian parenting section yet! Do you not think us women are going to come in here? Is this how you get your jollies? By offending Christian women with your filth?

I am absolutely disgusted by you people (if you are people and not demons). I don't understand why the Pastors let you stay on here. I would of banned you the instant you put such filth on here. What if my boys had been sitting beside me when I opened this thread? Do you really think I want to scar their little minds with your filth.

You're nothing but a bunch of sick little perverts trying to twist children to your perversions.

Sidoain 05-09-2010 06:14 PM

Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WinterFresh (Post 520052)
@Sidoain
Thanks for having a gayish avatar and make me puke even more.

Don't thank me, thank their moderator. I did not chose my Avatar and unsaved trash cant modify avatar. Check my history post before you judge me.

Anyway, i request that thread to be close because what if kids do come here? Japanese wont be the one to be blamed this time.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:42 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved