The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=58953)

BelieverInGod 02-04-2011 05:35 AM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
Dog training equipment can be quite handy to have around.

Godshumblechild 02-04-2011 07:34 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
I agree.

Last time my 4 year old told me "NO" I hit her so hard that I broke her jaw, and now she can not eat, let alone sass me.

I know I did the right thing according to God because the Bible I hit her with upon landing on the floor opened to Leviticus 23 and a drop of her blood was on the following passage....

"The LORD said to Moses, 2 “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘These are my appointed festivals, the appointed festivals of the LORD, which you are to proclaim as sacred assemblies."


That tells me she is it be held accountable for her actions.

Margot 02-04-2011 11:52 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
My father destroyed me with VA of weapons...whips,bats,knifes,pipes...you named it - it was broken from my head - the result is

i am an expert in demonology,necromancy,chaos magic,black arts...again you name it and above that every time my father try to kick me around he automatically gets LUCIFER'S TOUCH - one of the most destructive hex i know and eventually when i stopped living with him i send that curse from time to time to remind him that i am still out there and one day i will use his soul for my needs.

MitzaLizalor 02-05-2011 12:23 AM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
Thanks for reminding us that The Bible teaches all we need, especially in the important arena of disciplining children. III John v4

However I noticed one or two words that are unlikely to be typo's and may suggest a remnant of papist influence: II Corinthians 13:5

Quote:

Originally Posted by loveforchrist (Post 686807)
• your favorite crucifix.
• Sirach 30:1

The Pastors will be able to assess that, if you were to contact one of them - and fetch it out of you as/if necessary. II Peter 3:14

Pastor Ezekiel 02-05-2011 04:22 AM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Margot (Post 688993)
i am an expert in demonology,necromancy,chaos magic,black arts...again you name it and above that every time my father try to kick me around he automatically gets LUCIFER'S TOUCH - one of the most destructive hex i know and eventually when i stopped living with him i send that curse from time to time to remind him that i am still out there and one day i will use his soul for my needs.

This is a very powerful prayer against Witchcraft. This prayer can shut down witches and satanists forever. Being that this prayer basically shuts down the senders of the hexes and vexes by returning their evil to them sevenfold. I hurl it at you now in Christ's name! :wizard:

Father,
In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I plead the precious uncorruptable blood of Jesus over myself and my church and everything that belongs to us. I ask for giant warrior Angels to be loosed from Heaven to surround and protect us. As your war club and weapons of war I break down, undamn, and blow up all walls of protection around all witches, warlocks, wizards, satanists, and the like, and I break the power of all curses, hexes, vexes, spells, charms, fetishes, physic prayers, physic thought, all witchcraft, sorcery, magic, voodoo, all mind control, jinxes, potions, bewitchments, death, destruction, sickness, pain, torment, physic power, physic warfare, prayer chains, and everything else being sent my way or my family members way, and I return it and the demons to the senders right now!, SEVENFOLD, and I BIND it to them by the Blood of Jesus!

Father, I pray that these lost souls will find the light of your son Jesus.. Their own snares and traps have been set against themselves.. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I now loose them from all mindcontrol of satan!.. Father I also ask that you Bind the Holy Spirit to there hearts as a guide to your son Jesus.. So they may be set free from the bondages of satan.

In Jesus name I pray..
Amen

BelieverInGod 02-05-2011 08:53 AM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Margot (Post 688993)
My father destroyed me with VA of weapons...whips,bats,knifes,pipes...you named it - it was broken from my head - the result is

i am an expert in demonology,necromancy,chaos magic,black arts...again you name it and above that every time my father try to kick me around he automatically gets LUCIFER'S TOUCH - one of the most destructive hex i know and eventually when i stopped living with him i send that curse from time to time to remind him that i am still out there and one day i will use his soul for my needs.

I'm assuming he beat you a little too hard about the head. :gaa: Perhaps some body work would have smartened you up.

kekepalmer 02-13-2011 10:18 AM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Titus Templeton (Post 688231)
My daughter was 3 months old. I had beaten her because she was crying too loud. In that night she died and that was a sign from God. I felt that God took her away because she was cursed. In that time i had bad thoughts about my friend. He had the better job and the better life then me. I was jealous that this man had so much more success. So i commited murder in my heart.

1 John 3:15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

But God has forgiven me and
2 years later God gave me a son, and i was so thankful.



you are a sick person!! i recently had a daughter and i would never put my hands on her to hurt her in anyway!! i'm glad your daughter is now with god and she will watch you burn in hell when you die (hopefully a painful death) :finger:

MitzaLizalor 02-13-2011 01:31 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kekepalmer (Post 694200)
you are a sick person!! i recently had a daughter and i would never put my hands on her to hurt her in anyway!! i'm glad your daughter is now with god and she will watch you burn in hell when you die (hopefully a painful death) :finger:

Just because girls/women are unclean doesn't mean that they don't need to be disciplined :fear2:

God often kills children because the parents (or one of the parents) has done something wrong. Look at King David, for example:

II Samuel 12
13
And Dauid saide vnto Nathan, I haue sinned against the Lord. And Nathan saide vnto Dauid, The Lord also hath put away thy sinne, thou shalt not die.
14 Howbeit, because by this deede thou hast giuen great occasion to the enemies of the Lord to blaspheme, the childe also that is borne vnto thee, shall surely die.

©1611

I've read through the thread again, and checked out the scriptures, and can't find any support for the ridiculous position you seem to be adopting: that 3 month old children should not be beaten. You are under the influence of Satan, and unless you follow God's word you will be dragging your daughter along to Hell with you!!

God tells us:

Proverbs 22:15 Foolishnesse is bound in the heart of a child: but the rod of correction shal driue it farre from him.
©1611

NOTICE HOW IT DOESN'T SAY "..bound in the heart of a child aged over 3 months.."? or "..the rod of correction (once they've attained the age of 15 weeks).."? as you are implying was God's intention. The Bible is quite clear:

Proverbs 30
5
Euery word of God is pure: he is a shield vnto them that put their trust in him.
6 Adde thou not vnto his words, lest he reproue thee, and thou be found a lyar.

©1611

God does not like people who tell lies. He tells us:

Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not adde vnto the word which I command you, neither shall you diminish ought from it, that ye may keepe the Commaundements of the Lord your God, which I command you.
©1611

You can choose Hell if you feel like being tortured forever in a lake of fire and brimstone, as described by God - but why condemn your children to the same fate? At least give them a chance!

BrotherAlex 10-17-2012 12:48 AM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
I actually like to defacate on my children and wife when they misbehave. I have found nothing against this the the KJV, if anyone wants to poi t it out that would be great.

Didymus Much 10-17-2012 12:52 AM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BrotherAlex (Post 940337)
I actually like to defacate on my children and wife...

Spellcheckers are free, and really help maintain the illusion that you're more than a 12 year old troll when on a Baptist Church website. :thumbsup:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/defecate

Bayleesmom 10-17-2012 04:08 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
I am sorry but you are wrong! Yes spanking your children is the right thing tto do but beating them is not! If your child is cowering away from you then you are doing something wrong! Your infromation on gays is all mislead. NO ONE KNOWS WHY PEOPLE FEEL THE NEED FOR HOMOSEXUALITY. It is an on going study. Children need to feel love and nuture from their parents as well as disipline. Beating a child creates criminals. You can teach right and wrong without abuse. Children are small, helpless at times and as it says in the bible innocent, so why beat them like criminals. You have your facts and veiws very twisted my friend. GOD DOES NOT WANT TO CAUSE CHILDREN PAIN!

Bayleesmom 10-17-2012 04:27 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
you are so right!

Mary Etheldreda 10-17-2012 05:02 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bayleesmom (Post 940508)
I am sorry but you are wrong! Yes spanking your children is the right thing tto do but beating them is not! If your child is cowering away from you then you are doing something wrong!

So the standard for acceptable physical punishment for you is the child cowering? I had one child who was so naturally defiant I could have beaten him to death before he'd cower. You'd suggest I should have beaten him to death because he never did cower. Well, I didn't. He's a Godly man now because I didn't follow the advice of parents like you who coddled their children, catering to some perceived "emotional need." Instead, I taught him to fear the LORD righteously.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bayleesmom (Post 940508)
Your infromation on gays is all mislead. NO ONE KNOWS WHY PEOPLE FEEL THE NEED FOR HOMOSEXUALITY. It is an on going study.

Scientific "studies" are wrong all the time. Consider phrenology. That was a scientific "fact" derived from years of "study." We rely on the Ever Perfect Word of God for Truth and Knowledge, and this Perfect Word clearly states homosexuality is an abomination unto the LORD. End of discussion.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bayleesmom (Post 940508)
Children need to feel love and nuture from their parents as well as disipline. Beating a child creates criminals.

It's a shame you didn't watch Governor Romney trounce President Obama in last night's debate. You would have heard the cause of violence is not having two parent homes. The future president will work hard to convince young adults to be married before having sex, thus creating a perfect environment in which to raise a child - two God-fearing parents of opposite genders, same race, where the wife stays at home to cook and tend to the family.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bayleesmom (Post 940508)
You can teach right and wrong without abuse. Children are small, helpless at times and as it says in the bible innocent, so why beat them like criminals. You have your facts and veiws very twisted my friend. GOD DOES NOT WANT TO CAUSE CHILDREN PAIN!

Please find in God's Holy Word where He states He does not want to cause children pain. Do you think God formalized the rules regarding the selling of one's daughter to be a slave/wife (today liberals might call her a "sexual slave") as laid out in Exodus 21:7-11 based on avoiding the child's pain?

Didymus Much 10-17-2012 05:19 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bayleesmom (Post 940508)
... GOD DOES NOT WANT TO CAUSE CHILDREN PAIN!

Then why does He send them to Hell if they're to young to understand how vile they really are?

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Why did He do this, just because some kids made fun of a bald guy?

2 Kings 2:24 "And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them."

Deaner 10-17-2012 05:31 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bayleesmom (Post 940508)
NO ONE KNOWS WHY PEOPLE FEEL THE NEED FOR HOMOSEXUALITY.

Naming your kid Baylee is a good start. May as well name him "come nail my ass homo's".

Deaner 10-17-2012 05:32 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bayleesmom (Post 940523)
you are so right!

Thanks. Maybe we can get along.

Dr Laurence Niles 10-17-2012 05:47 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
Quote:

Children are small, helpless
For God's sake, woman. This is a family Christian site.

Not a slash fiction page for pedophillia based fantasies.

:angry:

chasteboy 09-10-2013 05:44 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
I must say I fully agree -- My grandmother was a US born citizen and a governess of true up bringing of children under God. Her methods included regular punishment and spanking of us unruly children. I am so thankful to Her for every time She decided to have me given a corrective spanking ! I am a true believer and wish She was here to continue to spank me and correct me on the road to the way of Jesus.

Thankyougod 02-08-2014 04:52 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
I'm 14 at this moment in time and can only wish that my parents would punish my this way for all my wrong doings in life, but instead they let me get away with it and now, don't get me wrong I'm not a naughty child but every now and then I slip up and where any other resonable parent would spank me or humiliate me, they do not, they just sit there.

Mary Etheldreda 02-08-2014 05:17 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thankyougod (Post 1063110)
I'm 14 at this moment in time and can only wish that my parents would punish my this way for all my wrong doings in life, but instead they let me get away with it and now, don't get me wrong I'm not a naughty child but every now and then I slip up and where any other resonable parent would spank me or humiliate me, they do not, they just sit there.

That is a shame, dear. Do you have any older brothers, uncles, or a trusted preacher who could administer a Biblical correction as needed? In the meantime, you are most welcome to introduce yourself HERE so we can greet you properly! You can read all kinds of helpful information on this thread for newcomers like yourself. If you’d like to share your opinion, kindly provide the Scriptural Support where we can see how wonderfully God said it first. Finally, your rights on our forum can be found HERE.

:)

Thankyougod 02-08-2014 07:43 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1063116)
That is a shame, dear. Do you have any older brothers, uncles, or a trusted preacher who could administer a Biblical correction as needed?

:)

Thank you for the kind welcome and sadly, I am the eldest child and my parents don't go to church, if only there was a way I could punish myself for my wrong doings

Didymus Much 02-08-2014 07:57 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thankyougod (Post 1063181)
...if only there was a way I could punish myself for my wrong doings

Oh, but there is! It's called "guilt". It's not physical, just emotional, pain, self-inflicted (mothers can help start it, but you have to take it from there yourself), and you can do it whenever you think you've done something that makes you feel good (or not as awful as you really should feel for offending God by simply breathing His air without praising His name constantly). :thumbsup:

Mary Etheldreda 02-08-2014 07:57 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thankyougod (Post 1063181)
Thank you for the kind welcome and sadly, I am the eldest child and my parents don't go to church, if only there was a way I could punish myself for my wrong doings

Ew, then you would be just like the papists who believe if they administer suffering to themselves, they will spend less time in purgatory.

The LORD will correct the penitent sinner, dear. You may find yourself late for class because of bad weather, a shoelace that breaks, or perhaps impregnated against your will. If that is the case, rejoice for the LORD rebukes those He loves!

My son, do not despise the chastening of the LORD, nor detest His correction;
For whom the LORD loves He corrects, just as a father the son in whom he delights.
Proverbs 3:11-12

demoncooter 02-11-2014 06:15 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
You all beat your kids? Are you out of your minds?! That's abuse! That's disgusting behavior, shame on all of you!

Didymus Much 02-11-2014 06:19 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by demonjokester (Post 1063879)
...shame on all of you!

Oh, no, some heathen disapproves. Whatever shall they do? :o

Matthew 5:11 "Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake."

Great job reinforcing their delusion. :thumbdown:

Mary Etheldreda 02-11-2014 06:38 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by demonjokester (Post 1063879)
You all beat discipline your kids? Are you out of your minds?! That's abuse! That's disgusting behavior, shame on all of you!

I know, how awful for a liberal lesbian to understand: children need loving instruction so they don't get hurt, hurt others, or become a giant pain in the neck to civil society.

James Hutchins 02-11-2014 08:46 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by demonjokester (Post 1063879)
You all beat your kids? Are you out of your minds?! That's abuse! That's disgusting behavior, shame on all of you!

Beat? No
Interact in a loving and physical manner, yes.

Learning is achieved after a single mistake. Twice means a child is ornery and does not have its' mind right so correct measures must be applied. Any parent that does not do this does not love their child.

Never abandon a child, no matter the level of demon infestation. Show them you care, get involved.

Fisher-Lacey 02-12-2014 02:01 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
I know there is an ultimate creator.

I know that this entity of immeasurable power has a great affection for his creation.

God says in this book you're reading through one of the apostles that we should obey the law of our government, as long as it does not break his laws.

I read something on the top of this thread. It greatly disturbed me.

Anyway you say it, what you (you know who you are) have done is defined by the word MURDER.

An infant human being cries because it is the absolute only method they have to communicate to their caretakers. I am in disbelief.

Another thing... beating your son into submission to make him godly?

I understand and implement rudimentary discipline with my precious daughter, but I'll be absolutely honest. I am a skilled individual and if anyone were to lay a hand on my daughter, it would be multiplied back upon them one hundred fold.

I know it won't change how you all categorize and brandish me on here, but I will say this. I respect and acknowledge your right to follow whatever you think or have been told will save you from hell.

Because that's what this is all about.
Don't lie to yourselves.
Fear is effective for manifesting control.

It is impossible to follow both covenants, old and new. Read your King James Bibles. Read where Jesus came and changed everything. Read ALL OF IT, NOT JUST THE PARTS YOU LIKE.

At the end of Revelation. Read that one again.

My daughter and I have a phenomenal relationship and she is very perceptive to me as her father and provider. She has a good temperament and is obedient and sweet. She knows there is a God who loves her.

It is not anyone's job to tell others how to live. Read your bibles. Look for it. It's there.

God is focused on what YOU do with his son Jesus Christ.

Now; throw your labels on me. Cast your insults and judgements. I've seen them on here. But there is no glory in persecution if you return it. Jesus turned his cheek.

I'm done here.

Come and get me.

Zechariah Smyth 02-12-2014 02:13 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fisher-Lacey (Post 1064057)
*** blah blah blah *** Read where Jesus came and changed everything. *** blah blah blah ***

Oh, this part?

(Matthew 5:17) "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil."

That's Jesus talking. Don't you even think about coming in here and telling me about the Bible, boy.

:badmood:

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

John Creeser 02-12-2014 02:28 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
Oh LOOK, another fluffy bunny liberal "Christian" who tells us the Old Testament is no longer valid. Nonsense. Even the hellbound Jehovah Witless's know the OT is still valid.

Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

Deuteronomy 12:32 What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

Proverbs 30:5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
Proverbs 30:6 Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Matthew 4:4 Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Romans 15:4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

Ring any bells?

Fisher-Lacey 02-12-2014 02:53 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
Show me where in the bible it says that insulting others is glorifying to God.

Zechariah Smyth 02-12-2014 02:57 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fisher-Lacey (Post 1064063)
Show me where in the bible it says that insulting others is glorifying to God.

(Psalms 2:1-5) "Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure."

Glory!

:yahoo: :praise: :yahoo:

Fisher-Lacey 02-12-2014 02:59 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth (Post 1064066)
(Psalms 2:1-5) "Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure."

Glory!

:yahoo: :praise: :yahoo:

Yes, but you are not THE LORD.

Zechariah Smyth 02-12-2014 03:02 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fisher-Lacey (Post 1064069)
Yes, but you are not THE LORD.

Just where exactly do you think I'll be sitting at the end of things?

:laughing:

Dr Laurence Niles 02-12-2014 03:05 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fisher-Lacey (Post 1064069)
Yes, but you are not THE LORD.

We are commanded to be like unto Him.

1 John 2:6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

What is you problem with Christians?

YIC

Fisher-Lacey 02-12-2014 03:11 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
My problem is the murder of children.
Justify it.

Banning me will not stop me from contacting your local law enforcement and taking it so far as to destroy your website by use of the authorities.

I am simply asking questions.
As a master of this particular topic, I am being educated.
No sarcasm.

Zechariah Smyth 02-12-2014 03:14 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fisher-Lacey (Post 1064077)
Banning me will not stop me from contacting your local law enforcement and taking it so far as to destroy your website by use of the authorities.

Oh dear!!!

:fear2:

Attachment 22605

Johny Joe Hold 02-12-2014 10:48 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fisher-Lacey (Post 1064077)
My problem is the murder of children.
Justify it.

Banning me will not stop me from contacting your local law enforcement and taking it so far as to destroy your website by use of the authorities.

Do you realize this surveillance of this site is provided by the Freehold City Police? My staff is, "your local law inforcement".

They tell me they are not amused with your posts.

JonTheTruth 03-05-2014 11:26 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by loveforchrist (Post 686807)
For ages evil lieberals have used their twisted satanic logic to persuade good people from hitting their kids. They have used all manner of evil propaganda, everything from movies, to newspaper articles, to public service announcements. I'm here to tell you that this is not true. Beating your kids is perhaps one of the only ways to get a message across to a small child. You see, what scientists won't tell you is that a child's brain is not as developed, and therefore will not understand if you "ask them nicely" not to do something. For example, let's say your child breaks your favorite crucifix. While you could probably just get a new one, and if you are a real Christian you no doubt have more, you need your child to know that he/she has done you wrong. What would a lieberal do? Give them a prissy, politically correct "talking to"... This does nothing. Your kid is most likely too stupid to understand what you are saying, and even if they did, they probably wouldn't remember. However, no matter how old you are, you've got to understand a physical punishment. Even Godless animals understand that they have done wrong when you hurt them. Also, your kids will ALWAYS remember NOT to do it again, because they have scars and bruises to remind them of it.

Most of you probably know how beneficial it can be to beat your children. However there can be enormous side affects from NOT BEATING YOUR KIDS! The following are just a few side effects that lieberals won't tell you

1. Neglecting to beat your kid will make him gay.
It is a known fact that homersexuality is a choice. Of course you will meet godless mormons who say different, but who needs them. So why would your kid decide to be a dirty homer? It could be because you never enforced discipline onto him. See, if your father beats you as a child, you will always be afraid of him, the way God intended. However, if you give him the impression that you accept him and that you love him either way, he will get all kinds of sick ideas into his head. I have seen it happen over and over again. I know my children will never turn to Satan, because they know I will beat the life out of them if they do.

2. Not being beaten can lead to being a criminal.
Why do you think people do criminal things? Why do they steal? Why do they rape? Why do they murder? It's because when they were a child, they would misbehave and not be corrected. You see, not being beaten can scar kids for life. They will forever think you don't care enough to hit them. They will also grow up thinking that they can do whatever their little sinning hearts desire and not face the back of your hand.

2. Children who are not beaten grow up weak.
Let's say that your kid grows up and joins the army. Fortunately, you beat him often, giving him only enough time between beatings for his blood to dry. When he ships off into Iraq, he will be ready for anything. Having been raised on pain, he will be ready to deal with the cruelty of the non-believers. Now let us say that another child was raised by a lieberal, and was not beaten. Pain will be a NEW THING to him, and he will be killed in the first minute. Do you really want this happening to your offspring?

Not sure how to get started? Here's a helpful guide

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=beat

^This is a good article to read if you are a beginner at beating your kids. For those of you too lazy to click the link, here are the highlights of the page.

"-Five across the eyes: This is a very basic maneuver and usually enough to cover most situations when your child is out of line. Simply put four fingers tightly together and either leave the thumb off to the side or fold it behind the other four fingers. Then smack your kid across the face with the back of your hand. Now this is the tricky part: make sure to snap your wrist just before contact otherwise you won't get a stinging effect. Very important because you don't want to risk letting your kid think you're a pussy.

-The sucker punch: Just ask the question "hey, what's that on your shirt?" and when they look down, bust their lip. You need to do this every now and then to keep them guessing. Don't ever let them off the hook. Just because they're not doing anything wrong doesn't mean that they didn't do something wrong earlier that you weren't aware of.

-The yard stick: Or for those of you who don't use the arbitrary American system, this is also known as "the meter stick." This is a good general purpose beating because the stick usually doesn't last beyond three or four good whacks--usually enough to send the message.

-The one-two shut-the-hell-up: This is priceless when you're shopping and your kid won't shut the hell up: "I'm hungry, I want toys, I need my Insulin..." etc. First smack your kid (the 5 across the eyes technique works). Wait a few seconds for your kid to start crying, then smack your kid again to let him know that you mean business. This usually shuts them up because they see that the amount of crying is proportional to the amount of beatings.

-The 2 x 4 / PVC pipe: If you do your job as a parent, this should never have to be administered. This is for heavy duty jobs only (ie. any time your kid comes home and begins a sentence with "she might be pregnant..." or "I can if I want to..." where the blank can be any of the following: smoke, have sex, experiment with drugs, watch Oprah, etc). Usually the threat of this beating is enough to keep your kid from screwing up.

-The Dragon Kick: If you're interested in a permanent solution to your child giving you lip about washing the dishes, cleaning his or her room or filing your tax return, then the Dragon kick might be the technique for you. I guarantee that you will only have to ask once after the Dragon kick has been administered.

-The skull thump: A quick blow usually dealt to the side or back of the head. Simply flick them in the head with your finger. An alternative is to smack your child up side the head with your palm. Very useful for teaching your child to read when he or she makes a mistake. Hitting your child when he or she is learning builds confidence, or undermines confidence--I can't remember which.

-The one-handed chauffeur reach around: A quick reach around while you're driving to smack your kid and his friends too if they disrespect. Swerve the car back and forth for the full effect.

-The cane intercept: If you're too old to chase your kid around the house, use the handle of your cane to trip him if he tries to get away. When he gets up, poke him in the head a few times to let him know who's boss."

But what does the Bible have to say about all this?
It's on my side!

Proverbs 13:24
- He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes

Proverbs 23:13
- Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.

Proverbs 29:15
- The rod and reproof give wisdom: but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame.

Sirach 30:1
- He that loveth his son causeth him oft to feel the rod, that
he may have joy of him in the end.

The Bible has a very clear guide to parenting. A father can benefit from the word of the Lord on this subject especially

And remember:
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....s/beatkid4.jpg

u are an idiot

Basilissa 03-05-2014 11:34 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JonTheTruth (Post 1071079)
u are an idiot

Hi, sweetie, nice to meet you, too. Your insults add to all of the unjust persecution which we, True Christians™, are forced to suffer every day.

Praise Jesus!


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:19 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved