The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   wiccans (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=61731)

kuraimizu 03-20-2011 04:23 AM

wiccans

I want to hear everyones opinions on the religion wicca! i want all of you to be truthful! then after ive heard enough, i will post my opinions on it.

Rev. M. Rodimer 03-20-2011 04:31 AM

Re: wiccans

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuraimizu (Post 715125)
I want to hear everyones opinions on the religion wicca! i want all of you to be truthful! then after ive heard enough, i will post my opinions on it.

Wicca, a "religion" made up in 1954 by Englishman Gerald Gardner, largely from rituals he plagiarized from Aleister Crowley's Golden Dawn and from Ordo Templi Orientis, is witchcraft.

God commands us to execute witches.

Anything else?

Pastor Ezekiel 03-20-2011 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuraimizu (Post 715125)

This is called the introducion forum for a reason. If your next post isn't a complete and politely-worded introduction of yourself, you will be banned. :butcher:

Daddy's Lil JuneBug 03-20-2011 06:34 AM

Witches are really bad and God does not like them one bit.
(Exodus 22:18)
18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

(Deuteronomy 18:10-12)
10 There shall not be found among you [any one] that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, [or] that useth divination, [or] an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,
11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
12 For all that do these things [are] an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

(Leviticus 20:27)
27 A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood [shall be] upon them.

Cursed 03-20-2011 09:13 AM

I hate them! The minute that secular law falls I am going to hunt them down with a pack of dogs and kill them on the street with this great axe I keep behind my door!

I have a gun too in case they are armed but most of them don't use guns so I will save the ammunition and use my axe instead.

-Caron-(stage name "Sierra") 03-20-2011 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cursed (Post 715233)
I hate them! The minute that secular law falls I am going to hunt them down with a pack of dogs and kill them on the street with this great axe I keep behind my door!

I have a gun too in case they are armed but most of them don't use guns so I will save the ammunition and use my axe instead.

LOL
You sound so cute.

DerKaiserVonPreussen 03-20-2011 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cursed (Post 715233)

Well-said! Bullets are meant for killing communists, deers and boars. Witches should be round up and burned at the stake!

Rev. M. Rodimer 03-20-2011 05:59 PM

It seems Tiramisu isn't coming back. I guess she didn't know how to write a proper introduction.

That's what happens when you follow a made-up cult. It rots your brain. :dunce:

kuraimizu 03-21-2011 02:04 AM

Haven't you ever thought to research on this religion before deciding there evil just because the bible "says so"? I won't reveal my opinions yet. But i like to know what im talking about before i post something up on the internet.

Cursed 03-21-2011 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuraimizu (Post 715653)
Haven't you ever thought to research on this religion before deciding there evil just because the bible "says so"? I won't reveal my opinions yet. But i like to know what im talking about before i post something up on the internet.

I don't understand. Why should we research something that's already in the Bible?

If it's in the Bible, that's all the research anyone needs to get to Heaven!

Is this some kind of trick question or a joke? I don't get it, I'm sorry.

Rev. M. Rodimer 03-21-2011 02:09 AM

Quote:

Since you ignored it the first time around:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 715133)
Wicca, a "religion" made up in 1954 by Englishman Gerald Gardner, largely from rituals he plagiarized from Aleister Crowley's Golden Dawn and from Ordo Templi Orientis, is witchcraft.

God commands us to execute witches.

Anything else?

And we don't need to know more than that (although most of us do), because God's Word is of interest. Gerald Gardner's is not, and neither is Silverbunny Ravenfluff's. But at least she was somewhat honest:

Quote:

Silver RavenWolf wrote in 1998:
"Wicca, as you practice the religion today, is a new religion, barely fifty years old. The techniques you use at present are not entirely what your elders practiced even thirty years ago. Of course, threads of 'what was' weave through the tapestry of 'what is now.' ...in no way can we replicate to perfection the precise circumstances of environment, society, culture, religion and magick a hundred years ago, or a thousand. Why would we want to ? The idea is to go forward with the knowledge of the past, tempered by the tools of our own age."

Zechariah Smyth 03-21-2011 02:09 AM

Quote:

"I won't reveal my opinions yet,"

...quoth Carmen Miranda, when asked about funny hats.

kuraimizu 03-21-2011 02:19 AM

Thats it i cant stand your opinions anymore! This is a christian church and idc if im banned i can always rejoin this site and post my opinions! I am going to convert to wicca. They arent satanists, there not a cult and they dont cast evil magic, its against there religion! They don't believe in hell! Sorry to have started this in the intro forum but it was an accident! They don't do harm to others and they have respect for nature!

Cursed 03-21-2011 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuraimizu (Post 715661)
Thats it i cant stand your opinions anymore! This is a christian church and idc if im banned i can always rejoin this site and post my opinions! I am going to convert to wicca. They arent satanists, there not a cult and they dont cast evil magic, its against there religion! They don't believe in hell! Sorry to have started this in the intro forum but it was an accident! They don't do harm to others and they have respect for nature!

How did you come to find Jesus? Do you attend a church regularly?

What's your favorite Bible verse?

It's nice to meet you!

Zechariah Smyth 03-21-2011 02:37 AM

Quote:

Thats (sic) it i (sic) cant (sic) stand your opinions anymore!

There are no opinions here, child, only the gentle and scripturally-sound Word of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

Quote:

This is a christian church and idc if im (sic) banned i (sic) can always rejoin this site and post my opinions!

I am answering a post you've made. Is that make believe?

Quote:

I am going to convert to wicca.

Wicca "heaven" = Christian Hell.

:supaburn:

Quote:

They arent (sic) satanists, there (sic) not a cult and they dont (sic) cast evil magic, its (sic) against there (sic) religion!

"Wicca" is not a religion...it's more akin to some form of gook patio furniture.

Quote:

They don't believe in hell!

You don't need belief to feel the white-hot tendrils of Satan licking your thighs.

Quote:

Sorry to have started this in the intro forum but it was an accident!

There are no accidents, only fulfillments! :innocent:

Quote:

They don't do harm to others and they have respect for nature!

A nature that God created in LESS THAN A WEEK!!!

:yahoo:

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

Rev. M. Rodimer 03-21-2011 03:43 AM

Quote:

Thats it i cant stand your opinions anymore! This is a christian church and idc if im banned i can always rejoin this site and post my opinions!

Er, no, you can't. This forum is privately owned by Landover Baptist Church. You are an uninvited and particularly rude GUEST; as such, you have exactly NO rights here.

One account is permitted per person. If you attempt to rejoin after being banned, you will be immediately rebanned, and blocked from registering by the JesOS system.

This ain't our first time at the rodeo, little girl.

Quote:

I am going to convert to wicca. They arent satanists, there not a cult and they dont cast evil magic, its against there religion! They don't believe in hell! Sorry to have started this in the intro forum but it was an accident! They don't do harm to others and they have respect for nature!
You asked for our opinions, and now you don't like them so you will have a little temper tantrum? You're perfect for a little made-up and plagiarized fluffy-bunny cult called Wicca.

They, like you, haven't even the courage to stand up for the Thelemic Law they plagiarized from Aleister Crowley (" 'Do what thou wilt' shall be the whole of the law"), they had to tag on "harm none".

So, why exactly did you join a Christian church's discussion forum to announce that you are going to spend your life worshiping Satan and damning yourself to Hell? Did you expect us to cheer you on? OK!
2, 4, 6, 8
Turn your back on Heaven's gate
Burn, Wiccan, Burn!
Or did you think you'd get lots of LULZ as we fell all over ourselves trying to sweetly and kindly save you from making the worst and stupidest mistake of your life?

Come on, how can you possibly take Wicca seriously? The lead book is written by a woman named "Silver Ravenwolf"! It's titled "TEEN WITCH"! They first advertised it in Tiger Beat magazine!

I mean . . . SERIOUSLY? THIS?

http://punkrockpenguin.net/waste/amu.../teenwitch.png

http://punkrockpenguin.net/waste/amu.../teenwitch.png

For crying out loud, the cover has three harlots, some sort of a bulldyke, and Della Reese on it!

God makes no distinction in the Bible between "nice" witches and "evil" witches. All are damned for rejecting Him. Enjoy Hell. :sinner:

Miss Cassandra 03-22-2011 10:00 PM

Welcome and blessed be, friend! I'm happy to see a fellow wiccan sign up here, it can be lonely sometimes among all these christians.:)

Quote:

They never do research, because they think that reading anything outside the bible will send them to hell. That's also the reason they have been believing the same thing for 2000 years now, unlike wicca, which changes from coven to coven and from century to century.:thumbsup:

Quote:

Thats it i cant stand your opinions anymore! This is a christian church and idc if im banned i can always rejoin this site and post my opinions! I am going to convert to wicca. They arent satanists, there not a cult and they dont cast evil magic, its against there religion!

You won't convince them, I'm afraid. They lack the spiritual sensitivity which allows us wiccans to listen to the Voice of the Mother Goddess. I've grown up amongst these christians, and tried to talk some sense into them at multiple occasions. Never had any success.:(

And of course, they do not realize that satanists, unlike wiccans, are just another kind of christians, as they believe in a biblical figure.:lol:

Quote:

They don't believe in hell! Sorry to have started this in the intro forum but it was an accident! They don't do harm to others and they have respect for nature!
That's entirely true, I've never met a wiccan who believed in a Godhead so cruel as to punish her disobedient children for eternity. I personally believe in reincarnation, and I think I've been a butterfly in several of my past lives, as I like flowers and often wish I could fly away...:wub:

Bobby-Joe 03-22-2011 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra (Post 716452)
You won't convince them, I'm afraid. They lack the spiritual sensitivity which allows us wiccans to listen to the Voice of the Mother Goddess. I've grown up amongst these christians, and tried to talk some sense into them at multiple occasions. Never had any success.:(

Silence she-harlot! No one wants to talk to you because they know you are just going to try to suck their souls' out of their mouths with your witch craft.

Zechariah Smyth 03-22-2011 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra (Post 716452)
I personally believe in reincarnation, and I think I've been a butterfly in several of my past lives, as I like flowers

Yes, you should take spiritual advice from someone who believes that because they like FLOWERS that they used to be a BUTTERFLY.

:lol:

Z. Smyth

Cranky Old Man 03-22-2011 10:31 PM

Quote:

But i like to know what im talking about before i post something up on the internet.

We would like that as well. When are you going to start?