The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The Freehold Truth and Light Baptist newspaper (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Local Boy Turns Retard (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=81950)

Pastor Ezekiel 08-28-2012 04:14 AM

Local Boy Turns Retard

Quote:

Local Boy Turns Retard

Freehold, Iowa -- Jimmy-Wayne, 13 year old son of local layabout Jimmy-Roy Stewart, fell head first into Pastor Ezekiel's indoor pool on Sunday last, and having hit his head and cracked it open a bit, has turned retard.

The boy was scheduled to scrub the pool clean before Church, but apparently forgot that the pool had been drained and dove in head first. Having cracked his head hard on the Pastor's pool, the boy commenced to making a kind of donkey sound, only loud. He continues to make this awful sound even now.

Pastor Ezekiel was there at the time of the accident, and promptly said a Prayer over the boy for a good 20 minutes in an effort to keep the boy from going mongo, but Jesus had made His decision. Pastor Ezekiel then sent his 14 year old Indonesian houseboy for help, who went and got a few pickannnies, who fetched Jimmy-Wayne out of the pool and into a wheelbarrow, and then took the idiot boy off the property, hee-hawing like an imbecile all the way.

Thankfully, Pastor was not late for Sunday Services.
I imagine it'll be a month of Sundays before Jimmy Roy can pay the doctor's bill on that one. :lol:

Billy Bob Jenkins 08-28-2012 04:31 AM

Re: Local Boy Turns Retard

I keep hitting my second youngest son with the edge of an oar, in the same spot on the head, for choosing to behave like a retarded. He just acts more and more retard. Perhaps he is the reason Christ had to suffer so much. :angry:

James Hutchins 08-28-2012 04:21 PM

Is your pool Ok Pastor? I trust the marble did not get stained. Was it the one next to your chapel office or the one off of the exercise room?

meemie 08-28-2012 10:19 PM

Get that boy to a hospital...

Billy Bob Jenkins 08-28-2012 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meemie (Post 923993)
Get that boy to a hospital...

I think sending him to a "special" place, just because he chooses to act like a retard would be enabling him to sin. What the boy needs is church, but if you had bothered to read the thread you would know he is deliberately provoking people to bestiality by making donkey noises. This constitutes furryism and has no place in a House of God!

Pastor Ezekiel 08-29-2012 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 923878)
Is your pool Ok Pastor? I trust the marble did not get stained. Was it the one next to your chapel office or the one off of the exercise room?

It was the one off my exercise room, and it's a mess. I'm waiting for Jimmy-Roy to get his lazy butt down here and scrub his idiot boy's blood off my Greek marble! :badmood:

Deaner 08-29-2012 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 923764)
I imagine it'll be a month of Sundays before Jimmy Roy can pay the doctor's bill on that one. :lol:

Next time something like that happens we should ask Jesus to make him sound like a chimp. Y'know; getting to jump around a bit and chattering at people.

Hell, we could even get him to collect donations,

Pastor Ezekiel 08-29-2012 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deaner (Post 924083)
Next time something like that happens we should ask Jesus to make him sound like a chimp. Y'know; getting to jump around a bit and chattering at people.

Hell, we could even get him to collect donations,

I swear to Christ, Brother Deaner, it was the most amazing thing. Just as soon as his noggin hit the pool floor (and what a sound that was), he started making the damndest sound. He just brayed and honked and I had a hard time Praying over him because I was laughing so much.

You should go down to their trailer and hear the boy for yourself. He's a full-on retard. :lol:

Jimmy-Roy Stewart 08-29-2012 10:29 AM

Im' real sorry Pastor Ezekal Sir that son wasnt' never right in the head to begin with now hes' gone and made hisself worse i aint' got no idea why my kids didnt' turn out better but i guess if God would of wanted me to have smarter kids He would of blessed me with them.

ExGay Alex 08-29-2012 04:10 PM

Perhaps I should spend some time ministering to him. A sleepover on Saturday night, perhaps?

Jimmy-Roy Stewart 08-29-2012 04:51 PM

Hi their Mr. Alex Sir may bee you should ive' tried every thing i dissiplin (sp?) my kids just like the Pastors show me in the Bible and just like my daddy done to me but nothing works may bee your the answer to my prayers.

James Hutchins 08-29-2012 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 924075)
It was the one off my exercise room, and it's a mess. I'm waiting for Jimmy-Roy to get his lazy butt down here and scrub his idiot boy's blood off my Greek marble! :badmood:

Honestly, people are so inconsiderate.
What do they expect you to do in the mean time, ride a golf cart all the way to the other side of the house when you need to quick dip to cool off after a hard work out with your personal trainer?
The lack of respect these days is frightening!

James Hutchins 08-29-2012 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 924086)
I swear to Christ, Brother Deaner, it was the most amazing thing. Just as soon as his noggin hit the pool floor (and what a sound that was), he started making the damndest sound. He just brayed and honked and I had a hard time Praying over him because I was laughing so much.

You should go down to their trailer and hear the boy for yourself. He's a full-on retard. :lol:

Maybe you can have him serve drinks at next Saturdays Poker N' Prayer game?

Mistress Cookie 08-29-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deaner (Post 924083)
we could even get him to collect donations,

Oh my goodness, think of the adorable outfits we could make for him as he brings the collection plate down the aisle!

Does the church organ have an option where the music can sound like an organ grinder?

Rev. M. Rodimer 08-29-2012 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistress Cookie (Post 924328)
Oh my goodness, think of the adorable outfits we could make for him as he brings the collection plate down the aisle!

Does the church organ have an option where the music can sound like an organ grinder?

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...AehM7dnLRg&t=1
I'm not sure that's such a good idea . . . Might that not encourage furryism?

Mistress Cookie 08-30-2012 01:01 AM

Oh, but the kids would LOVE it!

Maybe he can just be set loose in the Sunday school part?

Deaner 08-30-2012 01:10 AM

Quote:

You probably drowned him with the snot coming out of your nose from laughing.

Then again, and you being the guy always looking for a laugh; you most likely just put your knee on his adam's apple and just kept it there until you couldn't laugh anymore.

Deaner 08-30-2012 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistress Cookie (Post 924412)
Oh, but the kids would LOVE it!

Maybe he can just be set loose in the Sunday school part?

C'mon sweetie; and no disprespect intended...

... But you're the one that wants to be let loose in Sunday School right?

Deaner 08-30-2012 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistress Cookie (Post 924328)

... or / and a harmonica.

The true pro's use a bottle of malt liquour as part of their "how I roll'" look.

Deaner 08-30-2012 01:36 AM

Quote:

Referring to your remark about his head hitting the pool floor; was it like an ecohoing sound... kinda like...

Help me yaaaa! Please help me! Please help me ya for God's fuckinga sake. I'ma starting to see the blacka snakea! Jesusa Zeke! Jesusa Deaner! Jesusa Mistress Cookie!!! I sweara; I never sin againa. Please, pleasa... help this old mana... pleasa!!!!!!