The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Promise Enforcers - Men Only! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Solving problems the Christian way! (Not for women and gays.) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=58460)

Mary Etheldreda 03-21-2014 09:40 PM

Re: Solving problems the Christian way! (Not for women and gays.)

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Bible reader (Post 1075260)
Yes i have read the Bible many times i have lost count. However you are wrong God didn't make all evil Adam did when he ate of the tree of knowledge

So when God Himself says that He creates evil, He's what? Lying? Mistaken? Confused?

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil:
I the LORD do all these things.
Isaiah 45:7

Didymus Much 03-21-2014 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Bible reader (Post 1075244)
If you are Christians you would recognise the value of woman and homosexuals. God DID MAKE THEM

And I'll just leave this here:

Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things."

A Bible non-reader 03-21-2014 09:48 PM

well you still haven't answered my question surely we should honour those which God made

Mary Etheldreda 03-21-2014 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Bible reader (Post 1075274)
well you still haven't answered my question surely we should honour those which God made

If you had read the Bible "many times" like you claim, you would know how a True Christian™ man honors a woman, like the weaker vessel, so God can hear the prayers of the man and act accordingly (1 Peter 3:7). Learn more about Christian Domestic Discipline here.

If you had read the Bible "many times" like you claim, you would know that True Christian™ parents honor their children by raising them to fear and obey the LORD (Ecclesiastes 12:13), by utilizing the same method of correction the LORD Himself does (Proverbs 22:15). You can read more here.

If you're here to play a game of Biblical "gotcha," you will lose. We have Righteousness on our side. Guaranteed.

:thumbsup:

Fireburp 01-24-2015 12:49 AM

Jessus wasn't white he was middle eastern.

Alvin Moss 01-24-2015 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firebird (Post 1131018)

Check this, smarty pants. Revelation 1:14

Mary Etheldreda 01-24-2015 02:33 AM

Quote:

Prove it.

Pastor Ezekiel 01-24-2015 02:49 AM

Quote:

First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. We're right and you're wrong, according to Jesus and the Holy Word of God. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself. :rtfm:

Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here uninvited, and unwelcome .

If you want to debate people, THIS is the place to go.

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself. :rtfm:

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire. :sinner:

Witch Hammer 01-24-2015 02:55 AM

Quote:

Do you really think God would have incarnated Himself as a swarthy sand-negroe to save us from the taint of sin? That would be like trying to put out a fire with gasoline. Jesus is white...end of discussion.