The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Please pray for the Duggar's baby girl (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=32949)

Brother Quest 12-19-2009 07:33 PM

Please pray for the Duggar's baby girl

It seems that the Duggars small Christian army has a new member and now the 19th child has been born prematurely.. Jim Bob and Michelle must be Praying to the Savior for some Godly Intervention on this newest child..
I must congradulate Jim for his stamina and backbone. Its not easy to cary Gods staff and use it like he does... And Michelles unfridgid attitude is just a testament to thier devotion.:innocent:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/1..._n_397150.html

SUV 12-19-2009 07:41 PM

Re: Please pray for the Duggar's baby girl

That is Truely....Awesome....Brother. Nineteen Heavenly little Bundles of Joy, now.

THAT POOR CHILD!!! I shall begin Prayers that God continues to make this couple Fertile - very, very soon, I am Too Sure :)

Brother Enoch 12-19-2009 07:47 PM

Lifting the little child up to the Lord in prayer right now!

James Hutchins 12-19-2009 08:17 PM

I think Mrs. Duggar's baby convection oven is on the fritz!

I understand whe wants to have as many babies as possible for Christ and I commend her for it but I think she should wait until they are done instead of yanking them out prematurely.

Just like with a cupcake, the dough on the inside may not of fully risen and it may end being a sloppy mess no one wants.

Brother Quest 12-19-2009 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 432941)
I think Mrs. Duggar's baby convection oven is on the fritz!

I understand whe wants to have as many babies as possible for Christ and I commend her for it but I think she should wait until they are done instead of yanking them out prematurely.

Just like with a cupcake, the dough on the inside may not of fully risen and it may end being a sloppy mess no one wants.

So true brother.. Its not like an easy bake oven ya just play with.. There are prayers and request to Jesus before ya just put another bun in the oven.. Jim Bob should hit his knee's between these acts of fornication and ask the Good Lord for advice..:nonono:

Daisy Mae Johnson 12-19-2009 08:31 PM

I was expecting this one to walk out on her own.

Mistress Cookie 12-19-2009 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Quest (Post 432935)
It seems that the Duggars small Christian army has a new member and now the 19th child has been born prematurely.

Wow...with 19 kids, their landscaping must look amazing!

It is my fervent prayer that Baby Josie will be out in the yard soon, pulling up weeds alongside her brothers and sisters, instead of pushing up the daisies.

James Hutchins 12-19-2009 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BibleThumpinBlonde (Post 432947)

Yes, you would think by now it would merely be a reflex action., much like a bowel movement. :thumbsup:

I did once 'do it' in my pants once (before I was Saved©) so I can relate. :ph34r:

Brother Quest 12-19-2009 10:31 PM

wonderfull couple,,
As a couple, the Duggars' approach to family planning is simple: They are born-again Christians who view the Bible as their life's manual – and the Bible describes children as a blessing from God. They will cheerfully accept as many blessings as God ordains.
They don't adhere to a rigid schedule, but in an often-frenzied world with 18 people living in such tight quarters, there are daily imperatives: a midmorning Bible reading with Dad, home-school lessons with Mom.
Opening a black leather-covered King James Bible, Jim Bob Duggar reads a chapter from Proverbs, then stops to drive home the meaning of verses that exhort truthful speech.

You just have to admire such convictions.. The Duggars are the Christian family that God has modeled for us..
My heart filled prayers go out to them as they await The Lords blessings on the baby Josie. :innocent:

Brother Quest 12-19-2009 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BibleThumpinBlonde (Post 432947)

She aint Jesus Blondie.. Its not as easy as walkin on water ya know...;)

Brother Enoch 12-19-2009 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Quest (Post 432970)
wonderfull couple,,
As a couple, the Duggars' approach to family planning is simple: They are born-again Christians who view the Bible as their life's manual – and the Bible describes children as a blessing from God. They will cheerfully accept as many blessings as God ordains.
They don't adhere to a rigid schedule, but in an often-frenzied world with 18 people living in such tight quarters, there are daily imperatives: a midmorning Bible reading with Dad, home-school lessons with Mom.
Opening a black leather-covered King James Bible, Jim Bob Duggar reads a chapter from Proverbs, then stops to drive home the meaning of verses that exhort truthful speech.

You just have to admire such convictions.. The Duggars are the Christian family that God has modeled for us..
My heart filled prayers go out to them as they await The Lords blessings on the baby Josie. :innocent:

Amen, brother.

And if I haven't already extended a welcome to you to our community I do so now. Welcome!