The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Mitt Romney: single mothers are lazy and undignified, gold diggers are workers (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=76767)

Sally Paulson 04-17-2012 01:40 PM

Mitt Romney: single mothers are lazy and undignified, gold diggers are workers

Mitt Romney says that all he needs to know about women and the economy can be gleaned by simply asking his wife. After all, there's no difference between telling servants what to do, and whatever single moms do with their time.

"All moms are working moms." -Mitt Romney

Some people claim this contradicts what he said in January:

"I said, for instance, that even if you have a child 2 years of age, you need to go to work. And people said, 'Well that's heartless.'...but I want the individuals to have the dignity of work.'" -Mitt Romney, on MSNBC's Up With Chris Hayes.

Well, if there's a flip-flop here I don't see it. It takes skill and dedication to be a gold digger like Anne Romney, what with all the makeup, and learning the upper-class lingo, and those breasts can't POSSIBLY be real, not to mention Anne Romney has to bust her butt 24/7 to keep all those servants in line.

And what does an undignified single wench do? No servants to watch over, no husband to please...I guess they just spend all that time laying polo or lying around in the swimming pool or whatever single moms do with all their spare time.

Remember, these welfare moms are single for a reason - they failed to please their husbands. Most husbands are very easy to please, really all you have to do is photocopy their mother's favourite cookbook and in bed give them all 3. If you're too undignified and lazy to do that, you and your children deserve to starve in the gutter until you decide to pick yourself up by your bootstraps and learn to become a dignified, hardworking gold digger, the way God intended.:thumbsup:

Kitchen Keepin 04-17-2012 02:12 PM

Re: Mitt Romney: single mothers are lazy and undignified, gold diggers are workers

Do Annie and Mitt both wear their Magic Mormon Underwear? I'm pretty sure that'll get them a First Class ticket to H- E - Double Hockey Sticks.:devil:http://www.salamandersociety.com/rom..._underwear.jpg

Roberta 04-17-2012 02:49 PM

Re: Mitt Romney: single mothers are lazy and undignified, gold diggers are workers

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sally Paulson (Post 872609)
Well, if there's a flip-flop here I don't see it. It takes skill and dedication to be a gold digger like Anne Romney, what with all the makeup, and learning the upper-class lingo, and those breasts can't POSSIBLY be real, not to mention Anne Romney has to bust her butt 24/7 to keep all those servants in line.

And if adults are preoccupied with appearance—tucking and nipping and implanting and remodeling everything that can be remodeled—those pressures and anxieties will certainly seep through to children. At some point the problem becomes what the Book of Mormon called “vain imaginations.”

Mormons are not allowed to undergo body modification. They probably got so big from :fear2: breastfeeding those hungry boys.

SUV 04-17-2012 03:08 PM

http://www.salamandersociety.com/rom..._underwear.jpg

I see their bulges. Where do they think they are, on the God-less Saturday Night Live? :glare:

Bobby-Joe 04-17-2012 03:39 PM

Everyone knows I have ALWAYS supported Mitt Romney for President, even back in 2007.

Personally I am shocked at the abuse that's been heaped upon Ann Romney. Kidnapping young Mexican women who are maternal enough to make a good mother for your kids while at the same time meeting Mitt Romney's standards for a sexual partner isn't easy. Anny Romney had to go to a non elite Havard Law school to learn this.

I personal am glad Mitt Romney is showing the courage to speak TRUTH about these single wealfare mouching, man hating, single moms. They could have CHOSEN to stay at home as a good mother and their husband human mattress. Instead they CHOSE to leave their husbands and they expect a reward from society for it.

Sally Paulson 04-17-2012 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roberta
Mormons are not allowed to undergo body modification. They probably got so big from breastfeeding those hungry boys.

Roberta, I understand that you are known a the expert in this area, but I really don't think a Romney would sink to breastfeeding when there's so many maids standing around with nothing to do. And I'm sure they'd wear designer-magic-underwear, not those generics shown in the picture. It would be undignified to shine one's shoes with those rags.

Also, is there a less vulgar term than "golddigger"? Because miners are about on the same level as plumbers. "Trophy Wife" just doesn't get across how much work is involved: we don't just stand there.

"Dignityettes"?

And we are NOT whores, whores have sex with multiple men, while us Ladies Of Dignity only have sex with our husbands, and occasionally with the groundskeeper because that swarthy beast seduced me, it was Mr. Paulson's fault for leaving me unguarded instead of taking me with him to Bangkok.

Bag of bad creepers 09-02-2012 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 872646)

I personal am glad Mitt Romney is showing the courage to speak TRUTH about these single wealfare mouching, man hating, single moms. They could have CHOSEN to stay at home as a good mother and their husband human mattress. Instead they CHOSE to leave their husbands and they expect a reward from society for it.

Maybe the husbands left them and not the other way around ? Or maybe the husbands are dead ? Or maybe the hubbies are drug addicts and dead beats ? How do you presume to know the condition and life story of every single mother who is on assistance ? Is collecting welfare data, profiling recipients and chronicling their personal histories your full time job ? If it is not, then you need to back off and mind your own business.... It is not up to you to tell someone else how to lead to their life and how to parent their kids.

Redeemed Papist 09-02-2012 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bag of bad creepers (Post 925860)
Maybe the husbands left them and not the other way around ? Or maybe the husbands are dead ? Or maybe the hubbies are drug addicts and dead beats ? How do you presume to know the condition and life story of every single mother who is on assistance ? Is collecting welfare data, profiling recipients and chronicling their personal histories your full time job ? If it is not, then you need to back off and mind your own business.... It is not up to you to tell someone else how to lead to their life and how to parent their kids.

Then who is it up to? People like you who are full of excuses why the wealth providers of the world should pay your way as you throw yourselves on your backs for yet another sweaty opportunist to use?

God's word needs thrusting forth more than the hips of your next customer, girl.

Bag of bad creepers 09-02-2012 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 925863)
Then who is it up to? People like you who are full of excuses why the wealth providers of the world should pay your way as you throw yourselves on your backs for yet another sweaty opportunist to use?

Well, Mr. Papist, fancying yourself a "wealth provider of the world" now, are you ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 925863)
God's word needs thrusting forth more than the hips of your next customer, girl.

God's word, indeed. Courtesy you, of course !