The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   What to do if Jesus multiplies your fishes? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=117394)

Brother Gonzalez 03-03-2020 08:12 PM

What to do if Jesus multiplies your fishes?

Hi everyone! I need a little help here.

I have a little fish bowl with 10 gallons of water, where I used to have 3 fishes (golden)

A miracle has happened, and Jesus has decided to multiply my fishes! I have 10 now! Even though they are small, I think they will grow and now I will need a bigger bowl.

Did this ever happened to you? It is the first time in my life where a miracle is going on in my own house. What do I do? Of course, I have prayed more than ever, without ceasing. But should I do something special? Should I call the media?

I think this is definite proof of the existence of Jesus and God. This little piece of information can change our lives, and I am so excited that I need your help to put up a plan to take this to the whole world. Or at least to America, the part of the world that counts!

upchucker67 03-05-2020 10:09 PM

Re: What to do if Jesus multiplies your fishes?

Theodynamics stipulates That the larger the volume of water, the greater probability for intelligent multiplication. Think of old ships in this way, lifeboats were attributed to old steamers based on gross tonnage, and not by passenger capacity. The bigger the ship, the more lifeboats multiplied. The rest of the deck space is equivalent to the respective cubic squares of water in the fish bowl displaced. The frequency of fishes will not overshoot this displacement.

handmaiden 03-05-2020 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by upchucker67 (Post 1265244)
Theodynamics stipulates That the larger the volume of water, the greater probability for intelligent multiplication. Think of old ships in this way, lifeboats were attributed to old steamers based on gross tonnage, and not by passenger capacity. The bigger the ship, the more lifeboats multiplied. The rest of the deck space is equivalent to the respective cubic squares of water in the fish bowl displaced. The frequency of fishes will not overshoot this displacement.

Not one word of that "explanation" mentions Jesus' role in the matter concerning Brother Gonzalez.

Is this "theodynamics" stuff supposed to help us understand God? :wacko:

We here at Landover Baptist Church believe in the Holy Trinity, whereas "dynamics" references to the number two. . . I think.

I do know that "theo" refers to "God".

Alvin Moss 03-05-2020 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Gonzalez (Post 1265169)
Hi everyone! I need a little help here.

I have a little fish bowl with 10 gallons of water, where I used to have 3 fishes (golden)

A miracle has happened, and Jesus has decided to multiply my fishes! I have 10 now! Even though they are small, I think they will grow and now I will need a bigger bowl.

Did this ever happened to you? It is the first time in my life where a miracle is going on in my own house. What do I do? Of course, I have prayed more than ever, without ceasing. But should I do something special? Should I call the media?

I think this is definite proof of the existence of Jesus and God. This little piece of information can change our lives, and I am so excited that I need your help to put up a plan to take this to the whole world. Or at least to America, the part of the world that counts!

God has provided you with bait fish and I believe He expects you to use them to catch larger fish, that you might eat them.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 03-05-2020 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmaiden (Post 1265245)
Not one word of that "explanation" mentions Jesus' role in the matter concerning Brother Gonzalez.

Absolutely, Sister!
Quote:

We here at Landover Baptist Church believe in the Holy Trinity, whereas "dynamics" references to the number two. . . I think.
Or would that be binamics, whatever that may be? I thought dynamics was something to do with explosions. Either way, it is unhelpful here.

Brother Gonzalez, have you considered asking your wife to bake loaves in the proportion of 5 loaves to every 2 fishes?

upchucker67 03-05-2020 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1265250)
I thought dynamics was something to do with explosions. Either way, it is unhelpful here.

The overall fish pop. exploded, non?

handmaiden 03-05-2020 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by upchucker67 (Post 1265251)
The overall fish pop. exploded, non?

Is that an attempt at humor? God will not be mocked.

Galatians 6:7

Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows that he will also reap.

It was God that chose to bless our Brother will more fish than which he started out. And it is to God that we look for our understanding.

Ezekiel Bathfire 03-05-2020 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Gonzalez (Post 1265169)
A miracle has happened, and Jesus has decided to multiply my fishes! I have 10 now!

Remarkable! The gift of life has appeared in your own home.
Quote:

Did this ever happened to you?
Never! Then I never kept fish. The nearest I got to living fish was when a friend went to Canada on a Salmon shoot.
Quote:

But should I do something special? Should I call the media?
Well... You have announced it on Landover, and so God knows what has happened, and, if He deems it necessary, He will send dreams to the multitude. As far as the "cash" side is concerned, unless one of the fish looks like Jesus, I don't see much profit.

handmaiden 03-05-2020 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire (Post 1265256)
Remarkable! The gift of life has appeared in your own home. Never! Then I never kept fish. The nearest I got to living fish was when a friend went to Canada on a Salmon shoot.
Well... You have announced it on Landover, and so God knows what has happened, and, if He deems it necessary, He will send dreams to the multitude. As far as the "cash" side is concerned, unless one of the fish looks like Jesus, I don't see much profit.

A fish that looks like Jesus! You are so clever, Brother Bathfire.:birgits_giggle:

I know that you have a reputation for being a fierce defender of the Faith and a tough teacher, but it is nice to see your lighter side.

Brother Gonzalez 03-06-2020 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alvin Moss (Post 1265247)
God has provided you with bait fish and I believe Her expects you to use them to catch larger fish, that you might eat them.

Thanks for the enlightment, Brother. Your intelligence is remarkable. Texans are God's choice inside America, I believe so.

Brother Gonzalez 03-06-2020 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire (Post 1265256)
Remarkable! The gift of life has appeared in your own home. Never! Then I never kept fish. The nearest I got to living fish was when a friend went to Canada on a Salmon shoot.

Please let me know if you dream about fishes. My fishes, specially.

upchucker67 03-06-2020 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Gonzalez (Post 1265260)
Please let me know if you dream about fishes. My fishes, specially.

Perhaps he sleeps with the fishes in his dreams.

handmaiden 03-06-2020 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by upchucker67 (Post 1265263)
Perhaps he sleeps with the fishes in his dreams.

Again with the jokes.:nea:
What exactly are you trying to do here, may I ask?:dntknw:

Have you, by any chance, decided to read this book? :kjv1611:

It is actually the one thing that we are looking for in our forum visitors.

Even Didymus Much, who is as far from knowing The Lord as anyone, at least knows the Bible and is able to discuss it as it pertains to our purpose for maintaining this website in the first place.

upchucker67 03-06-2020 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmaiden (Post 1265266)
Again with the jokes.:nea:
What exactly are you trying to do here, may I ask?:dntknw:

I'm trying to be right with God everyday, and fellowship with you good people. I hope you enjoy my jokes. Remember --

Proverbs 17:22 A merry heart doeth good like a medicine:...(..)

There's no better medicine than Hucker humor, IMO. It got me through my corona.